It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video that purportedly shows a living, breathing space alien to be shown Friday in Denver...

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by pureevil81

So you joined up today just to call everyone a derogatory name. Guess the old adage of "if you dont have anything worthy to say, dont say anything at all" never fell on your ears.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
The way that the "alien" turns its head is just so obviously fake. It turns its head but there is a slight over turn then it goes back into the intended position as if it were a head being held up on the end of a pole. I only watched it once and i instantly noticed that, the movement of the head is not fluid at all.

Sorry just my opinion.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
so..Has this guy been proven a real nut job.

should us ufo believer temporarily go into hiding yet?

niv

link   
There's no point in arguing over whether this one picture is real or not. This picture tells us nothing. We need to wait for the entire video before rushing to judgment.

link   
Finanlly???? a pic of alien...whats next?

link   

Originally posted by pureevil81
yes.....i knew cameras werent alowwed,dumbasses......dont be too quick too judge

That wasn't needed and you should take you're own advice and not judge us all by what one person says to you.

You need to go read the T&C

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by S1LV3R4D0

funny,no thats not true at all,did you take time to write that just to make me look bad,or just ignorant

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
lol.......oh man i love you guys,if your not a judging this quickly then i wasnt directing that at you.or really anyone.so chill out.................and im sorry

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ixnay

Originally posted by blimpseeker

Originally posted by ixnay
No. The footage was filmed with an infrared camera.

thanks, i keep forgetting its going to be that greeenish hue that paris hilton's video was in.

Nope. That would be night vision. On the previous page I posted what infrared looks like.

that one you posted is a heat camera also considered infrared. those are high dollar items and i think what he had looks like this image:

that is a cctv, readily available camera also considered infrared that he probably used.

www.rapidvisionsystems.co.uk...

[edit on 30-5-2008 by blimpseeker]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
thanks niv,i agree completely

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by pureevil81

Then you should think before you post because you said it in a manner where it looks like you aimed that comment at everyone.

You need to read the T&C if you actually want to stay around and keep posting. Keep posting like you did before and watch how fast they'll ban you. I'm just being honest about it and letting you know if you want to remain a member here.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
HA HA HA !
S.O. is passing around that fake video as the Denver video! that is funny! even S.O. is believing the tripe that was passed around at the start of this thread!

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Please watch the use of the one line posts. And play nice together... this is going to be a popular subject for awhile.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
infrared != heat.

What most people consider infrared is actually near infrared. Heat cameras take images in far infrared and usually require super-cooled CCDs. It is not likely that this pic was taken in far infrared, and the one two posts above certainly wasn't.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
k,no need for another word,and yeah all the fake videos are a ok huh.........get off my back please.................i said please

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
any news,on the video,any reports from someone that was there,icant find anything yet,any updates would be welcome

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Thanks for the correct screen capture and the Denver News link to it.

Obviously the Window with it's reflections gives us multiple images and the only way to see the image we're looking for we need another capture or two so we can compare the differences and see whats moving or what we are supposed to be looking at. I won't be buying the video for my collection if that's all they're going to give us.

Could be real, but obviously at this point I don't see this video proving anything except we still don't have any solid evidence or proof.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
it sure seems that this guy,jeff peckman is trying for a publicity stunt,and some money on the side,i like the idea posted earlier of including a doll,or some kind of alien memorabilia.i wont pay to watch this either,if its something this important it needs to reach everones ears now.not in a documentary in a couple months,this is sarting to bum me out,but i will keep an open mind until i can see the video,for free............

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by verylowfrequency
Thanks SO - I hope your wrong. Where did you get this info?

The video was emailed to me by a reporter for another news source who is also looking into the story. It's looking more an more like this video will be the first of many "fakes," just like we saw with photos of the "O'Hare airport UFO."

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I have a feeling that this guy's going to set back the quest for disclosure by years. The more people that take this subject matter seriously, the closer we get to the truth. After this is discredited, especially after the hype, fewer, drastically fewer people will take the subject seriously. Skeptics that are currently "on the fence" and considering their position, will be booted off the fence, back into their old yard. Believers become disenchanted and give up. With no demand, there's no need to supply information. Sooner or later, someone (not the gov.) will actually come to possess real proof, and it will go ignored because of stunts like this.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join