It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video that purportedly shows a living, breathing space alien to be shown Friday in Denver...

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unit541
I have a feeling that this guy's going to set back the quest for disclosure by years. The more people that take this subject matter seriously, the closer we get to the truth. After this is discredited, especially after the hype, fewer, drastically fewer people will take the subject seriously. Skeptics that are currently "on the fence" and considering their position, will be booted off the fence, back into their old yard. Believers become disenchanted and give up. With no demand, there's no need to supply information. Sooner or later, someone (not the gov.) will actually come to possess real proof, and it will go ignored because of stunts like this.

You're exactly right. Physical, material proof that you can hold in your hand is going to provide the definitive disclosure we need. Videos are just too easy to doctor and tamper with these days.

link   

Originally posted by Dan5647

This video still is very familiar to me. I think I've seen this before.

Anybody else?

Peace

link   
Did anyone seriously believe anything would come out of this circus? Nothing ever does, it's always the same hype and everyone gets excited and then, well you know the rest.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Originally posted by verylowfrequency
Thanks SO - I hope your wrong. Where did you get this info?

The video was emailed to me by a reporter for another news source who is also looking into the story. It's looking more an more like this video will be the first of many "fakes," just like we saw with photos of the "O'Hare airport UFO."

Yes, I think this could suffer from the spot the real from the fake.

This technique has been used by music and film industry by flooding p2p networks with false files with filenames that infer they are the files users would look to download...

So whenever we see some compelling evidence to either expose a purposefully hidden truth we see a flood of imposter evidence to throw doubt upon any real evidence...

It's easy to dissuade many eyes from discovery if you pose a few provable fakes..

My ears and eyes are well and truly open on this one.

All the best,

NeoN HaZe

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I havent seen the video yet...............the first pic of this alien looks pure BS as a believer, it looks very low quality. This is a news station and is just upsetting. It's 325pm and no video yet.........

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
3:30 Fox news is on break when they come back they are supposed to have this Jeff P. on live

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Maybe some movie studio could pick this up and make a movie out of it. Mel Gibson would be good as the main actor.
Now what to call it?
How about Signs.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
www.denverpost.com...

"Rojas said the video was taken July 17, 2003 in Nebraska by Stan Romanek, who set up the camera because he thought peeping Toms had been looking into his house at his two teenage daughters."

Really? I mean I'd really like to believe but this seems a bit too convenient to me. He decides to foil the efforts of an alleged peeping tom by setting up a camera to film him and he just so happens to inadvertently capture an Alien? Then decides to keep it a secret from the public for 5 years and then announces it'll be released as the topic of an upcoming documentary film?

I'd like to believe this is true but it stinks of... "THIS FALL ON FOX: ALIEN CONTACT!"

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   

www.denverpost.com...
"Rojas said the video was taken July 17, 2003...

Again I must ask, what is with all the waiting, I would have released this bad boy the next day...

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
all im seeing on the news is,hillary clinton,obama and the preacher,so im thinking there wasnt much that came from this meeting in denver,maybe we will all see something later today.or perhaps you would be kind enough to fill us in

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Was It Worth the Wait? Nope

Waiting to see more of the ilk of the frame captured and put online by the Denver News...no thanks..but boy are we HUNGRY for any news.
By the way any one tell me why World Trade Center Building Seven Collapsed?
No? Didn't think so..thats far too real and far too accessible a subject to elicit any real debate. Little Gray Men..LGM splotches on film, pixels and lights in the sky..are we all Nero Merrily fiddling as Rome burns?

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Peckman is about to be interviewed on Studio B on Fox and he has the video with him--supposedly.

You have about a minute to tune in, but it will surely air more than once.

[edit on 2008/5/30 by GradyPhilpott]

niv

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
Pickman is about to be interviewed on Studio B on Fox and he has the video with him--supposedly.

You have about a minute to tune in, but it will surely air more than once.

If you can, let us know what was said of interest for those of us currently without access to a TV.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

are you thinking of, perhaps, this

as for the reason for the wait. I'm guessing money. This guy, supposedly, wants to get some kind of legislation passed regarding extraterrestrials and he needs a bunch of signatures and $75,000 to be heard. The sigs are easy but the $$ ain't so he might be holding out for the top bidder to ensure he gets the needed dough.

or he's just looking to cash in for his own personal gain. we are in the good old U.S. of A.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Well, Peckman showed up with the same old vague discriptions and no video tape.

It seems that he's in negotiations with someone to do a documentary and he can't show the tape, but the documentary will be available later this year.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
So this alien comes to his house just to see what's up
He doesn't speak to him or do anything else but blink and pop his head up and down in a window? The video is in black and white and static rules the day, or night. Pictures and video's are not proof thanks to all the hoaxers out there that has forever tainted the real from the fakes. I would have to physically touch and see an alien with my own eyes to believe it and then I would not tell anyone just because I would be branded a nut!!

[edit on 5/30/2008 by Solarskye]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
basically on fox news jeff peckman was interviewed,asked a bunch of questions peckman couldnt answer then the newscaster said hed be happy to show the video,on the air,then jeff peckman disappered,no thank you or good bye he was pretty much blown off as a nutjob....

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

No, not the Shroud.

That video still on the news website, I know I've seen it before. This whole thing is really starting to stink up the joint!

Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join