It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video that purportedly shows a living, breathing space alien to be shown Friday in Denver...

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
A publicity stunt. This is about as pathetic as it gets. Assuming this guy is a 'believer' why do you think he would 'offset' the discovery of a lifetime in deference to 'anti....... cipation' This is a marketing stunt.

Thank you, just like I said before. If this guy was a true 'believer' (claims to have been abducted several times), and he has a legit video, he would be shelling it out to every press rep. in the country!

link   
Is this a frame capture from the video? see the alien on the top left?

i hope not. that is one fake looking alien.

link   

Originally posted by hikix
Is that the video?!?! Thats really cheezy!

No, as others have stated, the video will not be released to the public for a month.

link   
Public Shown Video NEXT YEAR We will have to wait I guess more HUCKSTERISM
Once again in the highest PT BARNUM tradition we get the disclosure we can pay for..GREAT

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Would everyone PLEASE STOP POSTING THE FAKE VIDEOS AND ASKING IF THEY ARE REAL (Mods help?)!!!

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
do we have any ATS members in Denver that are members of the press that can sneak in a spy camera? you know those lipstick cameras hidden in hats and such?

edited due to dyslexia like symptoms

[edit on 30-5-2008 by blimpseeker]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
well let me know when its on YouTube- if this is for real...and that's a big if 'Mr.-wackjob-living -with the parents." and in Denver....

wake me up if some thing fun happens.

oh yeah if this is real the moment it goes love why wait a month for the public? it will certainly be news worthy and screw this profiteering jerk in that case- it isn't like this is a new species of penguin

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by blimpseeker
Is this a frame capture from the video? see the alien on the top left?

i hope not. that is one fake looking alien.

No. The footage was filmed with an infrared camera.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ixnay

thanks, i keep forgetting its going to be that greeenish hue that paris hilton's video was in.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
That second video cracked me up
. That's pretty pathetic though that they're making people wait. If it were real, they wouldn't be doing that.

I know this is corny, but I couldn't help myself:

[edit on 30-5-2008 by nightmare_david]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   

thanks, i keep forgetting its going to be that greeenish hue that paris hilton's video was in.

Nope. That would be night vision. On the previous page I posted what infrared looks like.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   

the greenish hue was from night vision, not infared
now its not a single line reply

link   
www.rockymountainparanormal.com...

This is the link i found for the alien...didnt work with WMP so use VLC or something like that.
~Jennie

link   
So is this video airing today?

I didn't read all the posts, read something about the guy bailing saying he'll post the video is another year?

Did he show something?

If not he's due for an 'accident'. You know what I mean, drop ice cream all over his favorite suit.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
kinda cool.. I was sitting viewing through this thread while listening to some random music.. in this case Soundgarden with Hands All Over - the funny thing... in the middle of the sing the lead singer screams "put your head away" lol

to topic:
I must say - this story stinks of "I want to make some MONEY!" - I mean why in the !#!#?! cant he just release the video?

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Has it been shown and

has anyone commented on this yet?

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
It COULD be a puppet. However the guy who filmed it is on a government pension, which he could not be able to afford. A puppet that elaborate would cost 50000 or more. Unless he knows somebody who likes elaborate pranks. I am going to keep a open mind however.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   

The man has such a nice face and kind eyes, like a cross between Mr. Rogers and Bob Lazar. How can we not trust him? Its only a month, and with proper data mining collected to demonstrate to city council that there is interest given coverage, and radio appearances, why not just a reception center can be built, but perhaps an entire Mall. Information, is your currency here, every time their a hit, and additional buzz. You have now been softened up, whether you believe the story or not, sort of like getting goosed back in the Day. Someone bumps into you to distract, another does the deed. You look, but no one is there. You go home, your wallet is missing.
Keep your eyes open, check other threads for stories that seem connected and or converge with this one. This is not the government working, its pure commerce at work. A high tech boy with the batface approach. You just can't help but look at least once, and they know it.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The real question is: Why the heavy media coverage? Simply odd.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
thanks for the infrared effect photo!!!
so we gotta wait for the infrared camera's video....forget those 2???

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join