It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video that purportedly shows a living, breathing space alien to be shown Friday in Denver...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Luminaught

If you have a link to the video, could you please post it?

Thanks

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Luminaught
This sounds like he's going to show the window peeking alien clip that has been on You Tube for about 9 months now.
It blinks, and moves a bit.
It'll be interesting to see what he's got.
I'm betting it's a ploy to "heat up the market" prior to his release of his "documentary".
In other words...more moo pooh.

know the link to that video?

all the search terms i've tried have been unsuccessful so far

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by aragami

Do you honestly expect someone, who believes they've caught solid evidence of aliens, to release such footage to the world and NOT be laughed at by everyone? Regardless of the actual importance, legitimacy, or overall authenticity of any video such as this, those who have videotaped it are going to be criticized and cut apart by the world. They are going to be discredited, scoffed at, etc..etc..
And it will NEVER matter what the specifics of the video are, let alone whether or not it is authentic. If aliens are involved in said video, you are going to be torn apart by the media and you will be made a public laughing stock for even suggesting it was real,EVEN IF IT IS REAL!!

That kind of closed minded ignorance is what sites like ATS stand against from the very beginning. You have to set that aside and look at the facts with no pre-judged opinions on what is within the evidence itself. We know that the rest of the world is going to make this guy sound like a nutjob. THEY ALREADY ARE. What we need to do is be objective about this and decide for ourselves AFTER we see the actual video and analyze it closely..

I'd like the video to speak for itself.

THAT BEING SAID...
After listening to the radio talk show link earlier in the thread (posted by anonymous) in which this guy was interviewed, it seems he already has a DVD which talks about UFO's and aliens which he is already trying to sell. He talked about it on this radio talk show. I'm willing to set aside my prejudgements for now until I see the video, but I'm hoping that this guy isn't doing all this to make extra money. We know the guy is in a tight spot as far as cash flow goes (which was talked about earlier in the thread). I hope he isn't doing this simply for the profit.

-ChriS

[edit on 29-5-2008 by BlasteR]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I hate to be so hard on the guy. But this is obviously a commercial venture in some form. I cannot stop myself from piling on him some more either as it seems to feel especially good this time.

I can already think a few ways he can monetize it.

Airtime on networks.

Suing anyone who leaks it.

Typical bunky documentary/book/intellectual property deal a la every other fake to date that milked us like a throbbing prostate gland.

Getting funding or 'donations' for his political initiative which would feed him too.

Either way its a path to $ gain. I don't know how much but it simply is. Otherwise there would be no desire to hype it up. Just you tube it, contact the interested shows and ask for an airtime royalty on major networks if you must. But it would have to be actually real to warrant that typical human response wouldn't it? Nothing wrong with making a few dollars but off our backs? Oh boy... You've got trouble if this is fake.

I'm not a debunker but hyper skeptical on this rich fraud resource of the unexplained we've all been victims of.

I am loyal as I can be to God, the creator and believe in both creation (by him and others) and slight evolutionary changes within genus. I have had a few sightings in my life with 2/3 of them with other parties present, the last sighting I probably could have monetized if I wished it. I've witnessed strange shaped 'somethings' probing around a piece of land when I was young but I sort of don't care what they were as I haven't had a coffee with one and I'm certainly not all that important to anyone but my family so why would they? I do believe in spiritual resonance / ghosts etc absolutely and believe half of it is memory of sorts. I do not believe this man about to rake our interests over the coals with one extremely stupid attempt to pull the wool over *very angry* and tired eyes. If you are reading, sir, don't do it... Pack it away and label it as I did. Save yours, your wife & kids reputation(s), while as questionable as yours seems to be already. You can save yourself from the biggest 'karmatic butch slap' ever recorded on the karma scale. Yes including california's future suffering from Sharon Stone's stupid uneducated 'ACTOR MOUTH'. LOL!!! By the way... I think June might bring a nasty tremor if the other parts of the techtonic puzzle say so!!! Anyways... Blame it on SHARON!

If its real, I will become a barebackin' POWER BOTTOM for this man to absolve myself of the false witness! I'm not about to bend over on this one!

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
The video shows the aliens head popping up in a window, according to the link, and the aliens blinks.

I am very skeptical so I hope I dont forget to check back in when the vieo is released.

Yeah, well I wonder if he's speaking about some shorty, bobble headed Grey, or a Mexican peeping tom. Either way, both don't exist in this Country as far as the official reports go.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

I will be extremely suprised if that video, or the gentlemen pushing for this change ever make it to the meeting. Lots of "powers that be" in the Denver Metro.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Well, i guess the guy who took the pictures of his window, thinking he had a peeping tom, set the camera and waited in the bathroom, he was too nervous to go to sleep.

What he found was something amazing! The man also claims that he got a good beating from these well dressed men while bicycling to work.....
He was told to SHUT UP.
It'll be interesting to see what he has, and he's staying away from the UFO community, he's going to the best scientists. Good for him.

Now i hope he "lives" through all this, and i dont know who has the film but they better have armed guards around it 24/7 or else come time to show it, it will be a XXX rated movie in its place. ooooops.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
It's crap like this that makes the people who are borderline skeptical on the subject really feel vindicated in their disdain for the rest of us.

I hope its a fake and blatant!

When the truth does come...it won't be like this.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
anyone got the link to the video yet?!?!?!?!?

anyone got the link to the video yet?!?!?!?!?

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Too early. It isnt even Friday yet in Denver.

You know, no matter how good this one is, it will not be beleived. We dont beleive anything. Who was it who said there were covert aliens doing work on the Northwest of America? I remember that c2c show and a thread here too.
Maybe they're curious about how people live and they are peepers

*Someone please post still pictures when they're available* Some of us are on dial-up.

Thanks - i wouldnt want to miss out.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I'm sorry but I looked at the You Tube "alien" peeking in window video and it was pretty phoney looking, so I didn't bother keeping up with the link.
It seems like there was a party or a dinner going on and the "alien" is peeking in at the lower left (your left) side of a window or sliding glass door.
The fact that the camera was focused on the "unexpected alien" and not the people at the table was a large tip off.
I'm sorry I don't have a link to it, but listening to the guy I'm pretty sure he's going to show the video I'm talking about.
Somebody said the video was taken by an infared camera.
The You Tube video was not taken by an infared camera, but it could be obfuscated a bit by using a filter since the resolution was very good (too good).

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Wrong video!

What are you talking about? It hasnt been

presented yet!

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Wrong video!

What are you talking about? It hasnt been

presented yet!

I apologise for not being clear.
I know that the video has not yet been shown in Colorado.
I'm speaking of a clip on You Tube which seems to fit the descriptions I have heard of what is to be exhibited.
I truly hope the clip I speak of isn't it.
But knowing something of the guys involved with this "revelation" my BS detector is beeping rather steadily.
Believe me, nobody hopes more than me that he really has something.
I believe there are probably more kinds of beings than we can count, to actually see one on camera would be very, very exciting...which is why I've looked at hundreds of video clips...hoping...always hoping, and always disapointed.
At least the video I'm talking about isn't a "screamer"...god I hate those.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by Luminaught]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Luminaught
At least the video I'm talking about isn't a "screamer"...god I hate those.

I assume you mean those videos where someone starts screaming "OH MY GOD OH MY GOD" for no apparent reason?

if so i agree, they are quite irritating

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Well it seems I may finally have something to contribute. I viewed Stans video approximately a month ago. While having coffee this morning, a friend pointed the piece out in the paper. I told him I wanted to view it again to see what he described as possible flaws in the footage. I was rather impressed. The opening footage is of an orb at the rear of his car in his driveway, this was in conjunction with what appeared to be an orb of light coming in over his house ,going into the backyard, entering his front window then exiting the house. You can see and hear the folks that are present and it appeared to move in an intelligent manner. The Video from the bedroom is VERY clear. 'It' does peer through the bedroom window, moves its head slightly to the left and blinks. Although it is suppose to be a night shot there is some ambient light coming in through the hallway or bathroom. The head moves up from the bottom of the window frame in a slow deliberate fashion until the head is fully exposed,looks slightly to 'its' right, blinks, then slowly moves back down out of sight. The thing that struck me was 'It' did appear to be alive, but not of the normal gray variety. The head was more rounded and the eyes were not as slanted as one is accustom to seeing. The second shot is also VERY clear, It seems the camera is hand held and as Stan comes into his kitchen this things head is, leaning very slightly to 'its' left looking through what appears to be a sliding glass door and then exits the frame in the same manner in which it entered. There is no facial expression as with the first. It also does not resemble the first alien. It is more traditional looking and in neither case do they appear frightening or threatening. I know nothing of film making so I can't comment on that. I asked for a copy so I could view it a few more times. I share the same frustration that all of us have when it comes to this dribble of information. Of course they are out to make a buck, and I suppose in a month or WHAT EVER they will allegedly release it for all to judge. I was fairly impressed with the vid but to put that into perspective, the Apollo 20 thing had me going for quite a long time.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Now i hear there is at least one BIG heavy hitter in the rocket scientist or something category that is such a respected name, that HE wants to say a few things about this clip.

Hmmmmm......This is going to be big news!!!!! Strap your seatbelts on- this may be it.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I assume you mean those videos where someone starts screaming "OH MY GOD OH MY GOD" for no apparent reason?

if so i agree, they are quite irritating

I hate those too, but the screamers I REALLY hate are the ones which draw you to look deeply at the video playing, then a zombie, skull, demon, ect pops up screaming...the goal is to make the viewer scream too.

One thing about the critter in the vid I'm talking about, his eyes do blink, but the blink is "wrong". A bit too slow maybe...something.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by aragami

No, I believe when he says "screamer" he's talking about those videos that have a title like "OMG! Real ghost caught on camera!" and about 45 seconds into the video, right as some minutae is happening (like a rocking chair starts to slowly rock with nobody sitting in it) and you really start to pay super close attention to the video, they splice in a picture of Linda Blair in the exorcist, or a bloodied zombie, or an old hag along with an ear shattering scream that will startle the hell out of you if you have your headphones on or speakers turned up. I swear, even if you know it's coming, that ear piercing shriek will get you everytime.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
The vid is the worst vfx I ever saw aswell its a guerilla marketing jump for a upcoming novel.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Now i hear there is at least one BIG heavy hitter in the rocket scientist or something category that is such a respected name, that HE wants to say a few things about this clip.

Hmmmmm......This is going to be big news!!!!! Strap your seatbelts on- this may be it.

Yup! a prof emeritus no less!
I've got my fingers crossed!
I gotta go to bed now though.
When I say my prayers I'll ask Lucifer to please let this be real!

G'nite all.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join