It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Of Gravity Revealed - Scientific Experiment Included

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Thanks tex. Yeah I've been keeping up with that one also of coarse. I'm surprised of the lack of attention that thread has stirred up. From what I understand that news story is from a year ago but it is of true scientific significance for many reasons.

-ChriS

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
some people say they want disclosure. then when they read it, they don't understand it.

that's ok...there are still plenty of "indigo child' threads to keep them entertained.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlasteR
Thanks tex. Yeah I've been keeping up with that one also of coarse. I'm surprised of the lack of attention that thread has stirred up.

It was a year ago... and I have posted the same info and where you can buy one of those toys in Germany
but as you say very few pay attention

Personally I think there are subliminal messages in Ipods to keep people sedated ... they certainly tune out the real world

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
No kidding.

Gas at 4 bucks a gallon. Meanwhile, i am posting article after article on solar energy breakthroughs, superconducting wires, thermoelectrics, converting radiation to energy (utilizing spent fuel rods), and piezoelectrics. Those threads get updated occassionally when i have new info....and they are largely ignored.

I have posted info on being able to fire kerosene rockets in space (making LEO ICBM's a reality) and it is ignored.

Cloaking and invisibility is ignored.

Anti-gravity...same thing.

All the things people join ATS for....ignored.

Then i see your posts. They aren't ignored...but many don't bother to follow the links and put the puzzle together. They are almost ignored.

You are right, Zorgon...something sedates our countymen.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Very interesting these theories! Its sounds all very legit, very eurh. "simple" even. Not that I could theories these things. haha

But as a reader with some basic understanding about this matter its not "that" hard to conclude this is possible or just crap... I think its defenitally possible.
The OP says also its very "simple" to use these theories to actually perform the "trick".
Is it really that simple? I think it is... but how simple is it to discover something very simple?

To see this step further is something where I am stuck...

Show us?

Btw: This is another remarkable example of how many there is to be found on non mainstream scientifacly subjects.
I mean: Subjects and theories main science do not publish or talk about do not exist of course...

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   

I read the article. The test positive material doesn't support the claim for levitation (lost leader) and the invisibilty thing is just a spurious claim. When they actually put it into practice it'll get MUCH more attention, otherwise it's all just theory. Personally, I don't put too much stock in other people's theories. Theories are like @#$-holes, everyone has one and they all stink. That's my excuse for not getting excited about these kinds of things anymore...

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flux8

I read the article. The test positive material doesn't support the claim for levitation (lost leader) and the invisibilty thing is just a spurious claim. When they actually put it into practice it'll get MUCH more attention, otherwise it's all just theory. Personally, I don't put too much stock in other people's theories. Theories are like @#$-holes, everyone has one and they all stink. That's my excuse for not getting excited about these kinds of things anymore...

which article do you refer to? I have dozens linked on on both topics. Go to my profile, look at my threads, there are quite a few dealing with nano's, and 2 in particular dealing with the subject matter you refer to. In particular, the anti-gravity stuff is detailed fairly well and in depth (but no where near in depth enough to be considered anything close to exhaustive).

read more than just one article, then make a decision.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   

I was refering to the link you posted on page 19. I like all kinds of material, so long as it makes me think. But when it comes to scientific publications I do hold their authors to higher standards, such as not breaking Occam's principle among other things. It's still an interesting read!

Don't get discouraged about folks not posting in your thread. Just because there are few posts doesn't neccessarily mean no one is reading them. In fact, more than likely, all of the right people are reading them because you're making them think and investigate as well (which all takes time). Plus your not getting blasted by asinine juvenile remarks so look on the bright side!

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
that doesn't discourage me at all.
i get quite a few u2u's from people with somewhat pertinent info. even if they don't want to post it publicly.

i do get frustrated at folks looking for evidence that ignore it when it is presented. that was more of what my previous lamentation was relating to.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
some people say they want disclosure.

Yes my friend they SAY they want disclosure.. but in fact they do not

What they really want is for us to be proven 'loonies' because if what we surmise is in fact true... it would upset their daily lives... and they would be lost...

"Ignorance is Bliss"

Let's use an example.. Let's say Bush the day after he is out of office went on CNN and annoounced that some Alien race has been doing business with the US Military since WWII, that the gov. made a deal to trade a few abductions for some alien tech and that space command has been building a space fleet to take back our solar system

Now then what would the people do?

No they do not want disclosure... the only ones that do are those already actively seeking it... except once in a while someone comes along and listens... and then sees what we see...

It is for that one person that I still post here

And it is because of that one person that the skeptics fight so hard... they are deathly afraid we might 'convert' someone

[edit on 20-6-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Let's use an example.. Let's say Bush the day after he is out of office went on CNN and annoounced that some Alien race has been doing business with the US Military since WWII, that the gov. made a deal to trade a few abductions for some alien tech and that space command has been building a space fleet to take back our solar system

Is that just an example or is this truly what you think is going on?

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

its as plausible as anything. there IS a space command, a secret space fleet/corp, secret space station.

what i don't know is what level of tech they have perfected enough to use. as well, with the compartmentalization, what they are brazen enough to use, and how often.

if the car had progressed at the same rate as the computer, we would be able to go 300 miles on a liter of gas.. do you think that our clumsy, bulky, outdated (30 years old) space shuttle is REALLY as good as it gets?

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Yes there does seem to be a trend where you get hundreds of replies to a thread like, "there is a man outside my window"

But when there is real interesting scientific discoveries etc, only a few post.

Oh well, maybe a lot enjoy reading your threads but don't reply.

I will read your threads soon, they look very interesting.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
A question I have is if aliens are using Electro- Magnetisim as an anti gravity, then what are they using as propulsion or thrust in a vacuum like space, maybe they still use magnets and the magnet is other planets or galaxys.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
OK I;ll disprove your theory right now. You say all mass builds up to form a magnetic field that we mistake as gravity. So the matter making up the object is what dictates weather it has a gravity field which is really just it's magnetic field.

so 'splane this to me...if you can.

Venus has some pretty significant gravity. about the same as earths, but wow no magnetic field. how'd that happen if the matter that makes up the planet is directly responsible for it's magnetic field in your theory and the magnetic field is what we mistake as gravity. Clearly they are separated by more contingencies than what you make it out to be. BTW venus is made up of rocks. rocks that have no magnetic field large enough to even emminate from it's surface but somehow can still emminate far enough out from the planet to be felt as a gravitational field from millions of miles away? I don't think with the workings of your theory you can. or at least not convincingly. I'm sure you'll come up with some crazy explanation though.

also please explain to me "how photosynthesis really works." love to hear about it. but be careful I know a whole lot about that subject.

[SNIP]

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

2e.) Illegal Activity: Discussion of illegal activities; specifically mind-altering drugs, computer hacking, criminal hate, sexual relations with minors, and stock scams are strictly forbidden. You will also not link to sites that contains discussion of such material.

[edit on 16-7-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
Is that just an example or is this truly what you think is going on?

OOOOO a trick question... hmmmm

Well yes it is an example.. but if I were to tell you I KNOW that is what is going on... how would I convince you?

Now I could tell you that a very 'high up' official who holds several top secret patents on some of that cloaking stuff made this comment...

"Thanks, Ron. I got a kick out of reading your note! YES..MIB's do exist. Did you get a chance to read my story about the 'visitor' I met at MacDill? He had 2 sets of eyelids...honestly...reptilian! I about # my pants when I saw his eye...never forget them!"

MacDill is MacDill AFB and the 'visitor' was wearing an Officer's uniform... this letter also came with 500 plus page document with some amazing stuff...

Then there is the story of someone who as a result of my questions has become a very active researcher at Pegasus... He was the Only one that ever said "Yes" when I asked "Do you know about the Aquila Cargo Transport... an answer that has led me trough so many doors I am still swamped with data...

He says...

"He took two slow steps backwards and turned to head back to his jeep. First, he would have jumped down my throat for not saying "Sir" if he was a Captain. Then I would have been standing before a court martial for handling a weapon in a threatening manner. Third, he started back to his jeep (with no driver) and no response.

I was going to stop him but the MS was really freaked out by this time and ran up to me and said: "Are you crazy? What are you doing"?

I protested and said: "Sarge, this guy's an impostor, can't you see that? Everybody else might be dead"!

He said: "You may be right but I'll find out what's going on when we get back. Don't take the chance of a court martial for threatening an officer"!

I remember say something like: "I already did that and if he's an officer, then I'm an alien"! The "Captain" heard that and turned back and looked at me with black eyes! It sent a shivering chill up my spine upon seeing this and said: "Did you see that? Look at him! His eyes are black now"!

I started to raise my weapon at him and tell him to stop and the MS got in front of me and said: "Stand down soldier, that's an order"!

The rest of the story is detailed on our site...

But both these people have verified to my satisfaction who they are... and both tell of 'visitors' in officers uniforms within our military (and both were AF)

And they look like us... with just a sense of weirdness... until you see the eyes...

So yes its an example... but as far as I am concerned the Greada Treaty was real

Hope that helps

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
just as a point of interest, i might not post on many threads, but i do in fact read them, and try and read as many of the links posted as i can.

i am in the habbit of trying to find any answers i have myself, rather then relying on for example, a thread starters to tell me everything
so yeah, read lots, post little, and im sure im not alone

btw, i do find these type of threads interesting, not saying i believe every word, but does give you pause for thoguth right?, and might make you look into some of the claims a little deeper

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
A question I have is if aliens are using Electro- Magnetisim as an anti gravity, then what are they using as propulsion or thrust in a vacuum like space, maybe they still use magnets and the magnet is other planets or galaxys.

No thrust needed... simple 'warp' space and step through...

Anti gravity is a force OPPOSITE of gravity..

Anti matter is OPPOSITE matter...
What happens when you combine the two? Annihilation.. instant and violent

Not very useful unless you can control the annihilation...

Anti_Gravity is a much abused and misused term...

An airplane is an anti gravity device... as long as there is forward thrust and air to provide lift... the airplane defies gravity

Levitation is anti gravity...

Sonic Levitation... sound at certain frequencies can levitate objects

It is 'rumored' that the Egyptian priests used a device that created sounds that levitated the block into place

It is 'rumored' that Tibetan Monks can levitate by chanting certain sounds

It is FACT that sound DOES levitate objects. I will just link the video not embed... and watch your volume...

Acoustic Levitation Chamber
www.youtube.com...

Ultrasonic Levitation of Water
www.youtube.com...

Electromagnetic Levitation...

Sure its a toy... but this IS anti gravity... it is levitating within a magnetic field... and the concept would work on a large scale ship using the Earth's magnetic field
www.youtube.com...

MagLev Trains and Launch Rails...

THIS is taking the 'toy' that everyone laughs at to its useful potential. The train levitates so speed is no longer effected by gravity drag

Japanese Maglev Train

Concept and testing 581 km/hr
www.youtube.com...

In Service... running at 500 km/h
www.youtube.com...

Seems Shanghai has one too... 430 km/h
www.youtube.com...

MagLev Launch into space...

techfreep.com...

So comments like "Yeah but its just a toy""" are pretty lame because you miss the fact that the PRINCIPLE is sound...

Now all we need to do is actually figure out that gravity, magnetism, electricity and plasma are all merely different expressions of a single force that we have not accepted yet... and we will be able to surf gravity waves across the Galaxy..

Bob Lazar has tried to show you...

Gene Rodenberry has your attention
And even Steven Hawkings has come around to accepting worhole travel as not only possible but not so far off...

Hyperspace, wormholes, stargates, warp drive, warping space... all different ways of saying folding space so that the point you are trying to reach comes to YOU like folding a piece of paper with dots so the dots meet... you then merely step through, needing no FTL system at all

You just need awesome amounts of energy to make the gravity well (according to current scientists)
However the Universe likes simplicity while mankind likes doing things the hard way... Look at what happened when we figured out the binary system 1 an 0 and you have the computer age

The Universe is no different

Hydrogen 1 electron(-) 1 Proton (+) yet this can create fusion to power the sun good/evil positive/negative light/dark matter/anti matter

All binary with a neutral point between. I am willing to bet that the 'anti matter drive' is a lot simpler than we imagine...

And like a hang glider... one day we will look back and say "BOY were we ever stupid!!! How could they have missed THAT?"

[edit on 15-7-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE

First off, I know anything and everything about electromagnetism. Thanks.

No, Thank You!. This was the funniest thing I've read all day.

You must possess more wisdom than Einstein, Hawking ,Bohr....just to name a few.

You might want to review what Donald Rumsfield said, "

"Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns -- the ones we don't know we don't know."

Humility is an integral characteristic of wisdom & knowledge.

[edit on 15-7-2008 by Sparky63]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Well Hydrogen doesn't have any positrons, and positrons are positive anyway.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join