It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Of Gravity Revealed - Scientific Experiment Included

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnmike
Well Hydrogen doesn't have any positrons, and positrons are positive anyway.

No idea what your talking about

Oops sorry meant protons dangit

[edit on 15-7-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Then there's no anti-matter.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
OK I;ll disprove your theory right now. You say all mass builds up to form a magnetic field that we mistake as gravity. So the matter making up the object is what dictates weather it has a gravity field which is really just it's magnetic field.

It's obvious you do not understand my theory at all. Also, it's not just a theory, I know how to levitate 30 ton rocks already, just like some of the rocks at Coral Castle.

[SNIP]

Everything is made of electromagnetism. There, the proves my entire point, thanks go away now.

[SNIP]

By the way, I said nothing about "the magnetic field of the planet being gravity" if you actually read every post I made in this thread, maybe you would have understood that before you made yourself look the way you do right now... like a druggie.

When all atoms are electromagnetic, and they build up in a small area, they create "gravity". Now, why would electromagnetic particles create "gravity"?? Oh that's because its not gravity, its just a type of magnetic force. Now the only reason I call it magnetic force is because it has all the same exact qualities of magnetic force. Like opposites attract, likes repel. They loose strength with distance, and the more there is the more powerful it is. It's invisible...

I can go on and on, but first I must explain to you about real magnetism. Because at it is now I see you have no clue what magnetism is, much like the rest of all the scientists in the world. Ask a scientist, what is magnetic force? "waves" or "particles"? Ask them that.

Magnetism, the type you get from a metal permanent magnet, is the circulation of EXTRA particles. The metal of the magnet is NOT creating magnetism, and it is possible to take the magnetism out of the magnet so that there is only metal left. What is the metal? It is a collection of ELECTROMAGNETS called electrons and protons. So even though this piece of metal does not have a magnetic force around it, it is STILL made of electromagnetic particles, and it actually HAS GRAVITY. Just like Venus.

EVERYTHING HAS GRAVTIY. Even your body, your shoes, your material objects, they all have gravity, and they all attract things when in a vacuum of outer space.

Now let me straighten this out so you don't confuse yourself, and so you don't actually think the gibberish you released in your post is what I believe, because you are wrong and you read this thread wrong.

Everything is electromagnetic. Even things that you actually think are "non-magnetic" like wood, and plastic, well it actually IS MAGNETIC. It is electromagnetic. When you put a piece of wood, or plastic, out in outer space it will attract things. I blame this on the electromagnetic particles it is created from, because it makes more sense then bending space and time.

[edit on 15-7-2008 by ALLis0NE]

Mod edit: Removed insult and quoted reference to drugs.

[edit on 16-7-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63

Originally posted by ALLis0NE

First off, I know anything and everything about electromagnetism. Thanks.

No, Thank You!. This was the funniest thing I've read all day.

You must possess more wisdom than Einstein, Hawking ,Bohr....just to name a few.

It's funny how unintelligent people would rather pick apart words then actually try to disprove anything I have said.

Just to clarifiy, when I said "i know everything about electromagnetism" what I meant, was that "I know everything that your science books say about electromagnetism, and everything people teach about electromagnetism, and I even know things about electromagnetism that are not taught in schools."

You might want to review what Donald Rumsfield said,

Oh you quote from Donald Rumsfield, THAT explains your I.Q. level.

Humility is an integral characteristic of wisdom & knowledge.

Does that mean you don't have any wisdom and knowledge?

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I was thinking about gravity and magnetism just the other day, and it seems to me there's some kind of component to them that incorporates effects in more than the four or so dimensions we're used to living in.

I envision magnetism as a kind of ice cream cone shape, point on the bottom and round on the top, with the pointy part essentially vanishing into a different dimension. If two of these particles meet with the pointy parts facing the same direction, the point will kind of slide off the top of the other particle at a right angle, just like you get when you have two similar magnetic poles near each other. Turn one of them around, so that the pointy parts face each other and they slide toward each other. Like opposite poles.

Gravity is kind of like magnetism, except that it has points on both ends, so there's no way for them to deflect, only attract.

Just a thought I had the other day. I'm too dumb to do the math for it, though.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I think the reason gravity mostly attracts instead of repels, is because Protons are "lazy", and electrons are always moving.

If an electron and a proton both have the same exact amount of electric charge, that should make them equal. But since the electron is constantly moving, it's movement around the proton is actually creating more electric charge.

When you move a magnet over a conductive object, it creates electricity. Well the electron is the magnet, and the conductive object is the proton. Since electrons are on the outer edge called an "electron shell", this would make objects more likely to attract, then repel.

I also think that anyone who says gravity is only attraction and not repulsion is wrong. I think "attraction" is just more commonly found.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I think I said this earlier in the thread, but I'll say it again.

The experiments you've outlined?... Ed Leedskalnin's.
The pictoral examples?... Ed Leedskalnin's.
Your ideas and explanations?... Ed Leedskalnin's.

I appreciate you bringing this subject to light, but you continue to pass this off as your own "work/theory", and that's not fair to Ed. In fact, it's somewhat insulting and running dangerously close to plagiarism. Give the proper credit where it is due.

[edit on 15-7-2008 by Flux8]

[edit on 15-7-2008 by Flux8]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnmike

i don't recall that. in reading over much of what has been posted, i would say you have done a good job at refuting, but certainly have disproven nothing.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flux8
I think I said this earlier in the thread, but I'll say it again.

The experiments you've outlined?... Ed Leedskalnin's.
The pictoral examples?... Ed Leedskalnin's.
Your ideas and explanations?... Ed Leedskalnin's.

I appreciate you bringing this subject to light, but you continue to pass this off as your own "work/theory", and that's not fair to Ed. In fact, it's somewhat insulting and running dangerously close to plagiarism. Give the proper credit where it is due.

Flux8, actually, the pictorial examples are 100% mine, I created them. Also, Ed Leedskalnin, if you know anything about him, he actually doesn't believe in electrons and protons, and so I am here with MY theory that blends them together so to speak. Also, the pure fact that I mention Ed's name is credit to Ed. But of course, Ed didn't write everything I have been saying, he simply told me that magnetic force is the cosmic force, and gave me a few ideas, and I took it from there. Even though its already plainly obvious in current sciecne that everything is Electromagnet, you have to be blind to not see that. If all things are made of atoms, and all atoms are electromagnetic, well.... 1+1 = 2

Actually I never once plagiarized Ed. Ed even gave me permission to "write a better opinion" in side his book.

Ed says "Reader if for any reason you do not like the things I say in this little book, I left just as much space as I used so that you can write your own opinion opposite it, and see if you can do better."

So, I am doing just that.

Also, what is the point of your post? Are you jealous? Are you trying to put me down? What exactly was the point?

Maybe if you had any clue about the writings from Ed Leedskalnin, you would understand that I am actually ADDING ON TO HIS THEORY AND CONTINUING WHERE HE LEFT OFF. If you actually read this thread, you will see I gave him credit MANY times. You will also see that 80% of the things I wrote in this thread are NOT Ed's in any way, so you are 100% wrong in claiming this is all Ed's work.

Also, Ed didn't write ANYTHING about the "gryroscopic effect", he didn't write ANYTHING about "heat making magnetic force weak", or "heat" at all. Nor did Ed ever say anything about ALL moving objects creating an electric charge...

ACTUALY you should probably read Ed LEedskalnin before you open your mouth and prove that you don't have a clue what you are talking about.

Good day.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
you need to explain to me how venus has a gravitational effect which according to your very words is a magnetic field, but no actual magnetic field. I get that every particle has an electromagnetic fields but you have still failed to explain how this is felt as gravity a few million miles from venus. I don't think you can.

I'm sorry but I'm calling you out as a charlatan.

YOu see i've noticed something about people, and you are one of these types of persons. insecure people who wish they were smarter than they actually are often try to be vague (which you are guilty of, you haven't explained anything in detail only that we would be too dumb to understand it if you did.) hoping that if the person is confused by the lack of data in your dialog it's because they are failing to understand something as apposed to the truth that you really can't explain anything, because you are no wiser. just insecure. you do realize you are pathological in your behavior right.

also the drug references are referring to you. amazing your super high IQ and all knowing wisdom couldn't figure that out. it's called reading aptitude. You should look into it. meanwhile I am going to send this link to a friend of mine from MIT...so he can get a good laugh. he's a little stressed out learning real academia, he could use a good laugh.

also I don't do drugs. I have a real job that requires an extensive background check, tons of licenses (series 63,65,6,66,7), and mandatory drug testing. so yet another horrible leap in logic on your behalf.

Now stop wasting server space and explain in detail how the conditions of venus are met by your hypothesis.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   

you need to explain to me how venus has a gravitational effect which according to your very words is a magnetic field, but no actual magnetic field.

I ALREADY DID! VENUS IS MADE OF ELECTRONS AND PROTONS THAT ARE ELECTROMAGNETIC!

I get that every particle has an electromagnetic fields but you have still failed to explain how this is felt as gravity a few million miles from Venus. I don't think you can.

Venus is a huge ball of electromagnetic force! When you connect magnets together, they COMBINE STRENGTH. Well, Venus is made of lots of atomic magnets! It's called "atomic weight".

The question you ask is completely rudimentary. No offense, but you are basically asking me why 5 magnets are better than 1, when they are connected together, and they all are the same strength. Obviously 5 magnets will be stronger than 1.

It's like asking me why a piece of 1x1x1 metal is heavier than a 1x1x1 piece of plastic. Do you see how simple that answer is yet? Density!

The entire planet Venus is 0ne object. Just like the entire planet Earth, including YOU, is 0ne object. All is 0ne.

You do know the current theory of gravity right? All objects with mass attract? More mass, more attraction? You know that right?

I'm sorry but I'm calling you out as a charlatan.

You are not in a position to call anyone out.

You see i've noticed something about people, and you are one of these types of persons. insecure people who wish they were smarter than they actually are often try to be vague (which you are guilty of, you haven't explained anything in detail only that we would be too dumb to understand it if you did.) hoping that if the person is confused by the lack of data in your dialog it's because they are failing to understand something as apposed to the truth that you really can't explain anything, because you are no wiser. just insecure. you do realize you are pathological in your behavior right.

I explain my behavior to the equivalent of a rocket scientist trying to work at a McDonalds. The rocket scientist wants to kill himself, simply because the other employees don't understand how they possibly got the customers order wrong.

Also, you have yet to prove me wrong. So it looks like I am smarter than you.

also the drug references are referring to you. amazing your super high IQ and all knowing wisdom couldn't figure that out. it's called reading aptitude. You should look into it.

LOL!!! You do understand that I purposely used your own words against you... right? I knew you were trying to insult me, and thanks for admitting it. You do know that drug talk, and insulting people is against the T&C right? It's called reading aptitude, you should look into it.

[edit on 16-7-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
hey you started it. can't take the heat then get out of the kitchen. You are also violating the T&C, but instead of only once you have done it several times in this thread.

you STILL have failed to answer my question. you pretend that you have but you know you haven't. I think it's because you can't go re read my question and answer all of it, not just rehash some vague and circular babbling.

How come you don't debate this stuff on a real science forum? afraid that you are in no position to be babbling about physics. Afraid that the might make you look like a charlatan?

You still haven't answered my question. you beat around the bush and do everything I stated in my previous post.

I've never worked at McDonalds so I couldn't relate, but having an IQ of 172 I can spot a phony when I see it. Let me guess your IQ is going to be 215 or something yet you are so inarticulate when describing your grand hypothesis.

Could you post some video of you moving a 30 ton block with a magnet please. pretty please.

Please answer my question, you are not off the hook yet. don't try and run from it answer it. Or admit failure.

A lot of talk but no walk.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
That will do thank you.

One more insult or personal attack will result in warning.

Stay on Topic!

This is NOT a "mine is bigger than yours" contest. This is (supposed to be) a civilized discussion. Let's keep it that way.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by BASSPLYR

I would like the OP to answer the question and not beat around the bush as BASSPLYR is pointing out. The OP seems to know nothing about this topic, and only reffers to other "scientists" ... Pleas OP - Answer the question.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   

you STILL have failed to answer my question. you pretend that you have but you know you haven't. I think it's because you can't go re read my question and answer all of it, not just rehash some vague and circular babbling.

Actually I answered your questions perfectly, earlyer in the thread.

How come you don't debate this stuff on a real science forum?

Actually I do debate this on other science forums. Anyways, define REAL science, as far as I know there is no such thing.

You still haven't answered my question.

Actually I answered your question earlier in this thread before you even asked it.

I've never worked at McDonalds so I couldn't relate, but having an IQ of 172 I can spot a phony when I see it. Let me guess your IQ is going to be 215 or something yet you are so inarticulate when describing your grand hypothesis.

Well, I never worked at McDonalds either, and it doesn't take a high IQ to figure out how they do business.

Could you post some video of you moving a 30 ton block with a magnet please. pretty please.

Buy me a video camera. Then get me a 30 ton rock (if you can lift it).

Please answer my question, you are not off the hook yet. don't try and run from it answer it.

First let me correct you. VENUS DOES HAVE A MAGNETIC FIELD! It is just very weak. Scientist believe Venus had a stronger magnetic force long ago, but they say HEAT made it weak.

Limits on magnetic field strength from the Magellan magnetometer data shows that the Venus magnetic field is a minuscule 0.000015 times Earth's field.

sunearth.gsfc.nasa.gov...

As for why you can detect Venus' "gravity" from Earth. Well, its the same reason a super magnet can move another magnet that is 11 feet across the room. But, different in a way.

Um, let me explain it this way...

You see the two balloons that both have negative charges? They don't have traditional magnetic fields, yet, they effect each other over a distance like magnets (likes repel, oppsites attract). It's the same thing with "gravity", but a different scale.

Do you get it yet?

-edited per admin request-

[edit on 16-7-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
[SNIP]

Mod edit: Removed off-topic post. Rather U2U me if you have to tell me something.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
[SNIP]

Mod edit: Off-topic post removed as agreed.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join