It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its happening yet AGAIN!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Funny you should mention Poltergeist. I have two theories right now based on my most recent days lack of activity.

1. Asking for help worked. I spoke to those that watch over me much like someone would pray I suppose. I asked them to do what if anything they could to help if I was being messed with by a less friendly race of visitor.

That night I had a bright light shining in my room that I was quite honestly afraid to check the source.. so I just accepted it.. later I had this .. dream? .. that they came to me and well lets just say talked.

Nothing has happened since that night.

HOwever... My son has spent the past 2 nights at a friends house.

this all started the night before his 15th birthday.

He is one of my few children that shuns his abilities because he fears if someone found out he would be ridiculed or made fun of.

If the problem returns tonight while he is home then my other theory would be that his repressed psychic abilities are manifesting themselves as a poletergeist.

So we will see what tonight brings.

Hopefully an answer is in sight.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by dunwichwitch

i've had quite a few experiences. i got chills when i read your post, because when i was young - maybe 7, i saw a ghost sitting cross-legged next to my parents' bed. some time later - might have been a few years, i saw something standing in that exact spot and i've always described it as a gray. it's a new angle for me to explore - the possibility that some hauntings may be connected to "alien" encounters since that theory seems to explain some of my own experiences.

thanks!

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Hi NephraTari, I always enjoy your posts here btw.
I have read this thread and from what I surmise, there is a young (ghost) child in your home who demands your attention. Perhaps it is your maternal energy that is attracting him to you? In any case, I think that the family members who are also there are trying to protect you from this annoyance. At first I thought maybe one of your children may be emitting their anxiety in their sleep thus causing the rattling doorknobs, but now I believe that it is not a relation to your family at all. For some strange reason I am getting this vibe that maybe this is related to a child nearing puberty?? I have no clear reason to think this but it is a strong feeling to me.

Years ago I was an avid reader of home magic and rituals.
May I suggest looking into finding a book on white magic rituals for banishment or just look online for one that parallels your needs. Some items that also come to mind are white candles, burning sage and playing inspirational music in the room. I used requiem and ave Maria from Sarah Brightman more than once and the feelings were positive and I'm not even religious. You are 100% correct about negativity feeding off of fear to produce more in a cycle.

I am confident that you will find a suitable solution to your situation. You appear very intelligent and intuitive. Good luck my friend.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by shadow watcher

Hi shadow watcher. Thank you for your kind words and your offer. If I should need your help I will be sure to let you know.

Thankfully last night passed without further incident and my son has been home since friday morning and no incident.. I am actually somewhat awed in considering that asking for help actually worked.

I have known that they look out for me but did not think honestly that I could contact them and request help. I thought they just popped in and checked on me every few years.

But.. considering the circumstances.. activity has stopped and my children and mother in law have all been home so the poltergeist theory is most likely not accurate.. which leaves .. well it leaves something that despite what I know.. I still find hard to believe. If they did infact intervene I am amazed and grateful beyond words.

I don't really know what else to say. I am just going to wait and see if things remain calm now.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by an0maly33

It was my fear that perhaps my first visitation had been an elaborate illusion by the same beings that were bothering me when that suggestion was brought up.
Even though I knew in my heart that it couldn't be true.. because I had no fear or unease as I did during these past week or two during the strange activity.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Hi, Neph. It seems to be a combination of ghost (child) and bad demon activity. The demon might not be a real demon, but they are on their way. I'd call a ghost buster in your area, if I were you. One who has people experienced in ridding the home of ghosts and demons.

Janet

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by anomalies

I don't know I really do not want to label it right now. this entity has followed us to 3 homes and we just moved again and the first disturbance happened again last night.. so far it has been mild.. just hearing someone running through the house when no one was awake.. but I am waiting on saying its back until more happens. This seems to be following us. But then again... oh I am just not gonna say it.. I am still researching connections between different phoenomena and I am holding off judgements until I can make connections.. if that ever happens.
I will just keep updating any new activity here. *sigh*
Just really wish this would stop.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by anomalies
Hi, Neph. It seems to be a combination of ghost (child) and bad demon activity. The demon might not be a real demon, but they are on their way. I'd call a ghost buster in your area, if I were you. One who has people experienced in ridding the home of ghosts and demons.

Janet
I intend to do just that if things get bad again however right now things are pretty tame.

[edit on 29-7-2008 by NephraTari]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Recently this subject came up again and I just found the old thread and it never hit me til now, but all that happened on my sons birthday.
It has been almost a year now.. sunday will be his next birthday. He has his own experiences begin since this happened. Things that he will share on his own account at some point. But I am apprehensive as to whether something will happen again this year. He already had a strange night last night.
He woke up at 3 am and thought he had slept all day because the light coming in through his window was like mid day sun. He was still tired though and went back to sleep til I woke him this morning and he was confused because he had thought it was already late afternoon based on the light when he woke at 3 am. I am somewhat grateful he did not go outside to seek the source of the light.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
I swear I just can't take much more of this. My mother in law is living with us again.. and when I can I will search the archives for my posts on what happened last time she was living with us but here goes.

Yet another chapter of the weird crap that seems prone to happening around me.

My cat just had kittens a couple days ago and I woke up to hearing one crying.. she had taken it out of the box and into my boys room. I went in and got the kitten then came back to put their blankets back on them and as I was walking over to one of the beds I heard the closet door jiggle behind me.. so I turned on the spot.. it was 2am or so.. and I said.. who is up? I thought one of the kids woke up and was playing in there. but no one answered and I turned back and all of them were asleep in their beds so I turned back to the closet turned on the light... the switch is on the outside of the door next to it.. and opened the door.
No one was there.

I was still not convinced it wasnt a child so I went into the girls room and checked to see if one of them was sneaking about but both were in bed... however they were awake too.. they had heard the kitten and the doorknob as well. Now seriously weirded out we all went back in the boys room to look at that doorknob and check the closet again. it was still empty.
so I shut the door and we were getting ready to leave when the doorknob started to jiggle again. we all turned and looked at each other and then the knob.. and the girls were starting to look scared.

Ghosts are demons pretending to be deceased people. Why ar they pretending ? because if you knew what they were you would seek help imediately and they would have to flee.

What help you ask ?

Next time one of those things bothers you pray to Jesus and ask Him to remove it.

Alternatively, find a christian with strong faith (this is required) , and they will command it to leave in the name of Jesus. (I supose you can try this too, but only as last resort if you are cornered, I wouldnt go intere guns blazing because you are not experienced and might get into more trouble)

If you cant do that either then:

www.shatterthedarkness.net...

email is on the first page

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Echo3Foxtrot

right, take an infrared picture of the entity so you can freak yourselves out evem more

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

I don't think spirits have a heat source. they have no blood.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join