It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its happening yet AGAIN!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Wow you are really going through it. I only read your Op and then a couple of your resonses, so excuse me if this has already been suggested.

First of all speak with your inlaw and let her know your thoughts and feelings.

Then take it to the next level and do a through cleaning of your home. Concentrating on any and all clutter.

Next go to your local health foods store and get some sage, lavendar, juniper and sweet grass. Mix these and walk around each room of your house, smudging the area and placing a protective prayer with a symbol in each of the rooms corners, closets, and visualise your symbol much larger than the space so as to cover it from above below, and in all directions.

Then make sure that you have windows slightly cracked so as to allow any negative energies to leave. Place a glass of distilled water in the room to avoid any residual energies and pour out the following day onto earth.

Be sure to smudge each other with prayer and invision brilliant pure light to surround all of you. Play soft melodic music.

I have to go right now, tornado coming,,,

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
Oh and it was probably my name that gave you that mental picture but that is me in my av. I am half native American.

I was gonna ask if that was you. I really love your Avatar. I'm still "naked" - haven't decided what I want to project.

Yeah - hubbies tend to be that way. My hubby was raised Mormon - I've "corrupted" him. (nothing against Mormons - that is not meant as an insult). Fortunately - he is not the father of my children.

Anyway - I'm still feeling the person walking around and who lifted your shoulder is/was your MIL. She may have been warning you of other spirits - who were hovering around your children.

Sounds to me like you and your children are inheritent sensitives.

Yes - they do need to be aware.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   

UPDATE: It seems we have identified the spirit and it is following ME not her.

My mother in law came in quite shaken just a short time ago and told me that she just saw a child in her room and it was crying then vanished.
She said it had blond hair and blue eyes and seemed to be a girl but had boyish facial features I instantly thought of my grandfathers portrait (note I just got chills typing that), and wondered if she had mistaken a male child for a female given how they used to dress him up for his portrait.. he looked like girl.

She stated to me that she thought she had seen the child before at some time but coudnt remember where... then I turned and casually gestured to the portrait above my bed of my grandfather when he was a child. She jumped backwards and nearly fell over with a look of disbelief on her face. She said WHO is that? I told her it was my grandfather (there are those chills again) and she said that was the child she saw.

Looking back for some reason my grandfather has been showing up progressively younger since his death. a few years after he passed I was walking down the long road that we lived on and I saw a man in his middle age or so coming down the road towards me with his fishing pole and gear in his hands and I recognized him almost instantly I looked down thinking to myself can that really be him and when I looked back up he had vanished.

He was in his 70's when he passed away. That was about 20 years ago and he is still around? Now I guess.. I need to figure out why.

So is it your grand father????????
WOOW!!

I also have an history that looks a bit with your...well, my mom's story...

We used to live in an haunted house...
Once, my mom, was slepping... and sudnelly, she saw an big hand just in front of her FACE!!
She got scared, and she thought it was my father's HAND.... so she turned to the right, to see if was my father... but he was sleeping... and then, when she turned her face back to where it was... the hand wasnt no longer there....
Ny mom told me, that before we lives there, an women used to live there, and died there... so my mom thinks it was her ghost or soemthin'... but althought that happend with my mom..she still think it was an illusion... sometimes she tells me she belives it, and other times she says, ahe thinks it was only an illusion...

But thats not the only story I got...
As I grown up in that house, I have millions of histories like that...

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   

When I came back to bed that night to attempt sleep before the girls came back to get me he asked me where i had been.. and i explained and he just blew it off. and when the girls came in to get me he was not at all protective but acted bothered that we disturbed his sleep.

the man is not negligent,
he is diligent... but sometimes wisdom is disguised as something else !

keep yourselves well,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, and backtracking on the posts whic were made while i was engaged in typing.
i rethought the idea of you 'Protective Barrier' that your would create...

right on !

You gotta be capable of creating that Bubble around the home at least...
and projecting a (call it a force field) around your kids as they go about their different activities in different places every day.
~ or you wouldn't have touched on it~

i've always had affinity with women who had a BlackFoot heritage,
but their heritage was only revealed after a week or more,
when they became comfortable

[edit on 25-5-2008 by St Udio]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
antar - - - what about a candle?

I've heard a single white candle is good for attracting positive energy.

More then one might attract lesser energies - - that are not as sensitive to the lower light of a single candle.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedementia

so she turned to the right, to see if was my father... but he was sleeping...

I rolled over once and looked at myself sleeping - that was freaky.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Yet another update. My daughter failed to tell me she recently saw a couple walking hand in hand on our street then disappeared. She told me this after we discussed the revelation that the child is my grandfather.. I had shown her a picture of him a few actually and she recognized him and told me that he was one of those people she saw walking on the road..so then I dug up a picture of my grandmother about that age and she was indeed the woman she saw as well.

My grandmother was very worried most of her life that she and my grandfather would be seperated in death because she was an avid christian and he was an atheist and she feared he was going to burn in hell for all eternity.

apparently that is not the case.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

now that I know it is family.. I will have to try another approach and find out what it is that is keeping them from moving on.

btw please update us and let us know you are ok. We get tornado scares here alot.. they are nothing to mess with. let us know your safe when its passed.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by spacedementia

Her energy might enhance the receptivity of the house overall... but being that my children have had experiences without her there.. I know for a fact it is not directly related to her. and now.. knowing what I know.. I know it is not.

Not sure why my grandparents are with me right now.. but they seem to have something to tell my oldest daughter. Now we just have to find out what it is.

or maybe she is just the only one that could hear them speak.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Well good to know you figured it out.

These kinds of things can really make you nuts sometimes.

Your family is very blessed.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
As Annee has already suggested, my first thought was that perhaps your MIL was seriously ill......perhaps near death. ( My FIL had 'visitors' as his time drew near, even though his illness was not apparent to us, they seemed to know.....I think it helped him be prepared.)

But as I read on, and the spirits seem to be more likely from your side of the family......I wonder if she ( your MIL) is just an easily tapped energy source or conduit that they might be able to use....to reach out to you.....

You should have no reason to fear them, nor should your children.....and before doing a 'cleansing', perhaps you should use the opportunity to let them tell you whatever they might be trying to.

It might be your dreams that will provide some answers, rather than you MIL's dreams.....?

Edit to add.....I see from your last post, you may have this feeling already....
Let us know what comes about next.....

[edit on 25-5-2008 by frayed1]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
Hey NephraTari

Yes she was asleep in all events.
I originally thought a spirit was following her around but if that was true why is it us that it is bothering?
Thing about the MIL is that I never know quite what to trust about what she tells me.. she worked for the gov most of her life
most all of it she claims she still cannot speak about.
She is either given to being very dramatic or was into some heavy crap.

either could be the case and she tends to lie even when its not necessary. It seems a behavioral trait she gained and just cannot get rid of.

So I don't know if I can trust much of anything I find out from her as sincere.

edited to delete a whole shpiel because I just read the update. I hope you all are at peace knowing it is your dear grandpa!

[edit on 25-5-2008 by raven bombshell]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
There may be more going on with the MIL - - but I'm still sensing her protecting her grandchildren.

There has been activity when the MIL was not there. Which would indicate the children as well as their mother are sensitives - - and the main focus.

As souls tend to reincarnate in families/groups - - there could be a past life connection also.

But definitely a grandfather could choose to reveal himself as a child - especially if he was a bit of a prankster in his human time.

[edit on 25-5-2008 by Annee - . . .
and I was responding to the "shpiel" - - but I think it still makes sense ]:

[edit on 25-5-2008 by Annee]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

He wasn't a prankster at all.. however he might have felt it was a form that would scare the children less as he died long before they were born so they would not recognize him.

On a side note I heard the rattling again last night when checking on the boys. and was woken up quite rudelyl this morning by a pinch by some unseen entity.
my husband sleeps to my right but my left arm was pinched so hard it woke me up and hurt quite a long time afterward.

My mother in law has told me that her mother, sister, daughter have all been around her constantly lately trying to get her to join them as well as her deceased husband. with all these spirits roaming about one house.. maybe there is either a clashing going on or perhaps my family is warning me that one of the other spirits does not like me or one of the boys.

My husbands side of the family is very complicated.. lets just say his deceased sister who is over 20 years older than him.. ahem... has a real aggression problem with males. she couldn't stand men or boys in life... she was a malicious person in life and in death I cannot imagine. There is also the fact of who I am and who they are.

They are all steadfast blind defenders of the government and most likely see me as a traitor because I am always looking for truth and I do not support the lies. I don't turn a blind eye and nod my head and say well I am sure its all in our best interest. My mother in law still supports bush. *sigh*

They all dedicated their lives to keeping secrets for the government.. on a high level.. I may in fact be in danger if they held these convictions through the grave considering most would consider me a conspiracy theorist.

I am sure they are outraged that my MIL has to live with someone like me.

I just don't know.. all I do know is that my grandparents are both here and something pinched me hard while I slept and woke me up.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by xstealth

lol I wish it were that simple.

this is not their imagination however.. I was the first to experience the rattling door in the closet.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Yes - definitely logic in showing yourself to children as a child.

That makes perfect sense.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   

UPDATE: It seems we have identified the spirit and it is following ME not her.

She stated to me that she thought she had seen the child before at some time but coudnt remember where... then I turned and casually gestured to the portrait above my bed of my grandfather when he was a child. She jumped backwards and nearly fell over with a look of disbelief on her face. She said WHO is that? I told her it was my grandfather (there are those chills again) and she said that was the child she saw.

That is becomeing very interesting so time for a flag on this thread.
I am impressed you could identify the spirit (or one of the spirits?) so fast.
Great

One little detail here is biteing me a little on my sceptic side:
You say that picture is above your bed. How long was she in the house already? I mean if you are in a house for a little longer than just one day you start to know the pictures well. So I wonder a little why she not imediatly recogniced that its the child from the pciture.

Crazzy that your grandparents still hang around here after such a long time. What holds them here? Don't they know where to go or dont want to or are there there to warn someone of your family? And why are they both here? One would be enough.
And why are they pinching you in the middle of the night that it hurts.. don't they have learnt manners or are that boredored or really made on you for kinda strange reason or do you think that are other spirits?

Do you plan to go into a full communication with them or get right of them?
Do you know technics to do such?

It is really interesting. Just hope it all developes well for you!!!

I am only glad I don't have such crazzy grandparents..
...or hmm hello my grandparents are you here!? ..heck close a door if you are here...... hmm silence.. .sems not! Great uff!
If you come in the middle of the night you will get a kick in your spiritual best part from me that you cannot sit on your back anymore for a longer time! Visitors time is at bright sunlight days only!

Really ..you should teach your grandparents some nanners!

That's not the way to open well meant contact.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
To quote the great wrestling announcer Joey Styles: OH MY GOD!

I'm never let down when it comes to something new coming about on this site. Thank you Al Gore for inventing the internet!

Seems there is a conflict within the spirits that are presenting themselves. It would seem that your grandfather may be protecting you from anything harmful. A sign that he may be the good one here is that he presents himself as a child. Children are the essence of innocence. As you said that your MILs mother, sister AND daughter all show up to her persuading her to join them? Could be they don't much care for the family there and are looking for ways to harm you or any of them. Your grandfather may be protecting you and yours from these malicious entities. If things continue as they are, you may have to deal with it until your MIL is gone(either with the wind or to another residence). If things continue even then either grab a silly straw and suck it up or try to find a new house. If at any time things get more violent than a pinch, you should know what to do as you seem like you know the subject well and you're a smart woman. Good luck and maye the Force be with you.

Side note:
You have a bit of a resemblance to my mom. Makes me homesick for the first time in years.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by g210b

well as I stated I think their appearance together meant to reassure me that they in fact ended up together and he is not burning in hell for all eternity while she whiles away the days in heaven as she had always feared would be the case because of their different beliefs or lack thereof.

I don't think either of them were responsible for that pinch though but I could be wrong. I am trying to make sense of this all.. and I am not really sure of the best way to communicate with them. Ouija is out of the question. I simply will never touch one again.

I do not know how to do a seance but like anything paranormal most of that comes naturally to me so I might be able to do one on my own.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join