It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its happening yet AGAIN!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Echo3Foxtrot

If the problem is my mother in laws family that follows her about.. moving won't help. she is a permanent fixture in our lives for now.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
"Its happening AGAIN!"

everytime I read this it reminds me of TwinPeaks.

Did you know if you raise your vibe sufficiently, negative people cant stand your presence and just leave on their own accord? Thats my way of seeing it anway.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

while reading through the ratteling of door knobs the sense of being stuck with your mil maybe it is a reflection of your emotions as in feeling traped this can make sense on another level of the energies around you being that possible your grandparents are ready to be released from the 4th d reality into the next level of existance

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
I am trying to make sense of this all.. and I am not really sure of the best way to communicate with them.

Maybe check: Raymond Moody Pandoras box
He suggested a method with a mirror in a drakened room. No clue if this works (i just heard of it some good years back) and if it would be good at all. If there are a lot spirits (and evils) around and they all come in then its maybe not that good....hu!
I believe I saw a thread on ATS once where he was a guest. Maybe you find a link or email or aynthing so you could ask him about that methode. Dunno.

Ouija is out of the question. I simply will never touch one again.

I never touched one. But that makes me courious. What happend?

I do not know how to do a seance but like anything paranormal most of that comes naturally to me so I might be able to do one on my own.

Alone? I know hardly anything about seances but always thought you need to be at least 2 one that recives and one that observes/guards and records.

I guess you will find your methode. A natural one is ceratinly best.
Just hope it will all turn out well for you.
Pinching ghosts i really dont like!

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
oh just had a thought:
pinching shaeking etc..maybe they tried to get you out of body(OOBE)?

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   

I am trying to make sense of this all.. and I am not really sure of the best way to communicate with them. Ouija is out of the question. I simply will never touch one again.

I understand your hesitance to use a Ouija board, but a seance might produce a similar effect......

Again I would suggest you look to your dreams......meditate before hand, announce to any listening spirits that you would like for them to 'speak' to you in your dreams....I believe that might be a line of communication that would be less stressful on you and the other members of your family.....For example.....

When my FIL died, there was some messy family 'drama'......My husband was rather upset and unsure of what Pop's feelings would be have been on the situation.......I 'asked' for guidance and meditated on the problem before going to sleep.....

I had quite a calm and comforting dream of Pop as a dark-haired young man.....In this dream, he gave me a tour of a wonderful, odd place where there were fantastic gardens and beautiful buffets!

At the end he opened a door to a 'room' that revealed the deck of a sail boat...( he loved the water, and had been in the navy). He stepped out and walked past a woman, whose face I did not see, but I supposed to be his wife who had passed a few years earlier......he faced into the rushing wind with a wonderfully content expression.

While some might simply attribute this dream to my own imagination......I was strongly impressed that it was from 'outside'....

( PS.....about that pinch....If I received one, I would be totally convinced it was from my Mom....that was her classic way of getting one's attention when she was alive! )

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

I will keep that in mind. I had a peaceful night last night for the most part. However.. there was something odd.. but nothing of note.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by g210b

the mirror idea sounds creepy and a bit overwhelming. I am not so sure I want to do that because I am not sure how malevolent some of the spirits in this house are.

the ouija experience is here somewhere i will try to find that post and link it here by edit later.

Ya, no I would never try a seance alone.. that would be a last resort.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by frayed1

Hmm you might be right about that... either would be a last resort. I will try a few of the ideas suggested before moving any further with more drastic measures to establish communication with the spirits and find out whats going on.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   

the mirror idea sounds creepy and a bit overwhelming. I am not so sure I want to do that because I am not sure how malevolent some of the spirits in this house are.

Has a little something creepy.

Just do whatever you feel safe and confortable with.

the ouija experience is here somewhere i will try to find that post and link it here by edit later.

You posted it on ATS? Ah fine then I will search it later myself. I guess I will find it. Thanks.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by g210b

Sadly it may have only been to my blog which is now fubar

I may have just referred people to the post I made there which described what happened. Interestingly enough I ran into someone in a game the other day using the same name as the spirit that we talked to. I asked them about it.. they said they had looked it up and the name meant field of blood.

That just creeped me out all over again and reaffirmed how negative whatever it was we were dealing with had been. Not that it wasnt obvious when it made the threat on my friends life.. however.. still crazy to find out the meaning of that name after all these years.. that was yesterday btw.

crazy.

On a side note things have settled down. I have had 2 nights free of incident so perhaps they have resolved their issues or maybe they were only here for memorial day?

I just don't know.. but if something new happens I will let you all know.

For now it seems like the energy shield either worked or they resolved what it was they needed to at the time.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Nvm. Its back. rattled the door and the room went ice cold around me just about 15 min ago.

middle of the day.

apparently whatever it is.. its not nocturnal. I am not frightened of this presence but.. my mother in law and I are pretty agreed that despite the presence of family around us the door rattler is NOT one of them.

I did however find out something interesting today. I am going to do some digging to see if I can get some verifiable evidence of this, but I was told that before this hill was converted it was a "dump" and before that.. it was an old burial ground.

If this is true. they were probably pretty ticked to have the sacred resting place made into a pile of junk and then into a residential neighborhood.

If that is the case then I am going to have to proceed carefully and give alot of thought on how to deal with the spirit or spirits present.

I swear.. thats just unbelievable to me. I won't believe that they would turn such a sacred place into a junk pile until I can verify it for certain.

I am going to call the cherokee nation and see if they know anything about it in a little bit.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
This "haunting" seems to be an intelligent "haunting"... so here's my observation from personal experience.

My two older siblings who have since moved out used to see the ghost of a little girl in my basement, and used to see thing such as their toys moving and talking to them at night...

I've never seen any ghosts or any toys talking or anything of that nature ever in this house.

I have, however, seen something far different from ghosts.

I have seen what some people may call "aliens".

"Greys", to be precise... they look a lot less friendly in person.

I believe this is what you are seeing, but they are manipulating your mind into seeing the ghost of some deceased relative or somebody who used to live in that household. Whatever image or phenomenon they determine would be the most beneficial way of leeching energy from you would be.

I believe they have reached agreements with hidden govt entities (agencies...possibly other foreign beings who are involved with these agencies and the design of our social prison) so that their interference will not hinder the social machine (the economy, the governing body).

People die, and they move on. There's no limbo or heaven or hell. The whole "ghost" phenomenon is most likely a complete farce to cover up what is really going on. Residual hauntings seem to be "timelines" that have folded in certain spots, and are almost overlapping... possibly due to the strong energy signature of a certain event that happened in that location within the "timeline".

However, intelligent hauntings are, to my observation, beings using telepathy and holography to manipulate your mind into seeing something other than what it really is... and the ghost phenomenon is a great cover story for them, and for the government that knows of their presence. Ghosts are a lot more "terrestrial", and therefore are no threat to social order. Ghosts don't create mass hysteria and panic in the streets.

The scary thing is that these beings are EVERYWHERE, and they are like intelligent parasites. People with strong electromagnetic energy fields are likely the susceptible hosts to these parasites. I believe the world is pretty much in complete control by them, and we need to change our energy patterns in order to be able to defeat them.

This means we need to stop the warring and the hate and the greed and the petty shallow crap as soon as possible, or this is just going to get more and more pronounced.

What makes me think these are foreign to our planet is the destructive and parasitic nature of their behavior. If you come in contact with these beings, they WILL lie to you constantly. Become open to this reality, and you may be able to finally see their true form.

If your belief in the ghost phenomenon is deeply engrained in your psyche, this will sound crazy to you... but you need to take this into serious consideration, because my opinion is that these parasitic "greys" are a MAJOR source of the current problems that the Earth and humanity face.

This is most likely one of the top 3 biggest secrets they don't want you to know about.

[edit on 28-5-2008 by dunwichwitch]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Not meant to hijack your thread - - but something weird is going on here with me too. There are some powerful strange energies going on. Being an empath - I often pick up other people's energies.

I wear a Star Goddess pendant. I've tried several different chains - they keep breaking. So my daughter bought me a leather "tie". I've been wearing it for a while - this morning the tie broke (I retied it) - It just now broke again as I'm sitting on the couch with my laptop. It just broke. Then a beaded bracelet my daughter's spiritual friend gave me -- broke. It just broke while sitting here typing. And just now hubby sent me a text saying he Loves me. He is a sensitive too. My daughter also text me today saying she needs me to come visit her.

NephraTari - - what did you do? Open a portal?

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Nvm. Its back. rattled the door and the room went ice cold around me just about 15 min ago.

middle of the day.

middle of day sounds good! Could be they payed attention and show this manner to give you a friendly sign. A chance that the 'door raddler spirit' is friendly.
When were the door raddles in the events before. Night or day?

I did however find out something interesting today. I am going to do some digging to see if I can get some verifiable evidence of this, but I was told that before this hill was converted it was a "dump" and before that.. it was an old burial ground.

If this is true. they were probably pretty ticked to have the sacred resting place made into a pile of junk and then into a residential neighborhood.

You know the movie i think.
I self can not win much about that idea.
But it's a trace so good luck with your research.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

oh my gosh I just don't know. But seeing as we seem connected this is not all that shocking. I can only guess at the forces at work in these events.

I hate guessing.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by dunwichwitch

If that is the case they best back off. I have watchers over me. I will call on them tonight if I must I have never tried to call them directly but I know they watch me since they came to me when I was very young.

hence my "UFO" experiences since.

I will not tolerate their presence.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

oh my gosh I just don't know. But seeing as we seem connected this is not all that shocking. I can only guess at the forces at work in these events.

I hate guessing.

Yes - and my daughter was born Oct 12 1971. It may seem simplistic to some - - but this is how my energy connection works.

When there's an Energy Wave - - little things start connecting for me.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Hi Naphra... this is my first post on ATS

I can relate to your thread a lot from past experiences with my family. My mom has been seeing her grandfather all throughout her life and we've both had many strange encounters, especially at my old house, I was just reminded of them from reading here.

It's entirely possible that the "rattler" spirit isn't trying to be harmful. My grandfather's home had an entity that was nothing more than a practical jokester... So many times, items that you were just using would suddenly be missing, doors closing, it used to even read to the kids at night while they were in their half-sleep state. Nothing harmful, but I understand that in this situation it might different

Originally posted by g210b

Poltergeist?

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vittra

Originally posted by g210b

Poltergeist?

Yes that one. Wasn't sure what name it has for the English speaking world.
Her last post sounded much like that. But like I say I don't believe in that.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join