It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are Atheists...Atheists?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by DickieDee
Sir, you are an embrassment to atheists.

Sir, you're an embarassment to all living Beings and dead Beings, sir you are so much of an embarassment that I'm embarassed for you and possibly that's what you're detecting. Do you possess the virtuoso of clairvoyant by chance?
This would be my only synopsis of your nescient input.

I am a real atheist, a real scientist and a member of the Brights.

Your bulbs must be a bit dim and I could care less what you're a member of.

Please seek counseling.

Come back with something of prudence if you have the ability.

Enjoy your religion, nice waste of my precious time exchanging empty and pointless opinions with you and your esteemed cluster of foreheads.

Next time try to dedicate formidable statements and substance of value to the dialogue. Thanks for helping me stretch out. Next time you can wash my dirty socks. Change those light bulbs while you're at it.

[edit on 29-5-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

you sir are an example of forfeited state of intellect. No, sir; I don't use "circumlocution". I'm simply a genius and you don't have the ambition to manifest such so you use the power and the verbiage of the stupid to defend yourself (circumlocute). All you colorlessly spout with that statement is envy and jealousy of my pedantic character. You've deteriorated into insults and direct character attacks. Congratulations: the surest sign of religious desparity. This means your membrane is cracking. We're making progress.

Oh man you're a piece of work I got to tell ya, I don't think I have seen anyone so full of himself as you are.

My logic is immune to the incantatories of God and organized religion. I am a living pedagog,

You're a legend in your own mind.

I rarely have opinions, sir (if never). I deal with fact and observation.

You deal everyone BS and a load of hot air, you're a walking contradiction you don't deal in fact but only fiction

If anything it applies to you and your narrow view of the physical, where you think you are for some reason segregated. Would you like to prove to me how and why YOU are not one (interconnected) with the universe, sir?.

That's easy guy, I what you are saying is true, you wouldn't be insulting that which is a part of you and that part would be me.

Get it? You and I are one so why the disparity in our perceptions. How do you make distinctions regarding us as lower than you in an infinite when all you are doing is lowering yourself. If your awareness is so much more highly evolved than ours you wouldn't need to cheaply enhance your ego by belittling others.

I am in the universe but not of it.

Being One WITH the universe merely means that you are physical, and clearly explains that you are NOT metaphysical. Is this all new to you?

No, you're just not backing up your bravado very well

Sir, I don't want to argue. I just want you to calm down and understand the truth that I am presenting and the fallicy that you eskewingly espouse through your phlogistic emotional posture. Intellectual emotion is brilliant. Impulsive egotistical emotion is retardation of intellectual growth. Patience. Self control, sir.

Oh brother, quit trying to impress me guy, you're giving me sugar diabetes with the all that sugar coated crap

No, sir. That's a fact, and so is my supposed "opinion" that you continue to allude to.

No it is NOT a fact and and you are a phony trying to impress us as an intellectual when your intellectualism would send anyone lurching to the bathroom dry heaving the bull you are feeding them. You wanna talk being one with the universe than answer my question about YOU and I being one and why the conflict with yourself when I am you and you are me. Are we just arguing with ourselves?

If you really want me to efficaciously replicate interlocutively to something you say, at least have something to say of verifiable substance instead of name calling associated with bad attitude. When I call you illogical and brainless (as a figure of speech, of course you have a brain), it's because you are, sir. You demonstrate this behaviour.?

Quit speaking to me as if I was someone seprate from you. It isn't MY brainlessness, it is OURS as we are one with the universe, you, me, us, and we, are one.

You can't explain your God, yet you believe in it. That's called ignorant and gullible. When you irrefutably explain your God, then I'll go to church and hold your hand. That's a literal promise.

Why would I explain God? My thoughts are your thoughts we are one

Well, you have two choices: you're either a genius iconoclast(become a Human Being) and you use logic and verifiable proof or you're a cantankerous warrior of the superphysical.

I am neither, I am you and you are me and we are one for we are the universe, My God is your God and the god you have NOT is NOT my God because we are one just like you said.

Deal with it.

- Con

[edit on 29-5-2008 by Conspiriology]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiriology
Oh man you're a piece of work I got to tell ya, I don't think I have seen anyone so full of himself as you are.

I'd thank you, but I am disgusted by you and your meke intelligence and your lilliputian linguistic skills.

You're a legend in your own mind.

That's because my mind is the only thing large enough to appropriate me. I wasn't meant to exist in your mind, it'd cause a cerebral explosion resulting in spontaneous anencephaly.

You deal everyone BS and a load of hot air, you're a walking contradiction you don't deal in fact but only fiction.

Not only am I overwhelmingly teeming in every respected faction of myself, but I too outdo every action of slyly mispelled words from your belt.

What you adduce coupled with a balloon would make for a heck of a ride, and I wouldn't mind to see you fly bye-bye.

That's easy guy, If what you are saying is true, you wouldn't be insulting that which is a part of you and that part would be me.

And you logically jump to this conclusion because you think I love you? Typical religious brainwashing. I don't emotionally love you or feel for you, you're a frick'n prick. All you've done, along with your glute buddy and the recent "Mr. Bright" in his southpark boyscout uniform is provide insulting banter and hebetudinous injections.

We are all interconnected to and with the eternal one (the universe) and as ourselves we also currently experience a delusion of singular consciousness.

No, sir. I'd definitely insult myself if I was acting as stupid as you are.

"Do unto others as you would have done unto you". Making sense now, Christian?

Get it? You and I are one so why the disparity in our perceptions. How do you make distinctions regarding us as lower than you in an infinite when all you are doing is lowering yourself. If your awareness is so much more highly evolved than ours you wouldn't need to cheaply enhance your ego by belittling others.

I don't belittle you, you belittle yourself.

I am in the universe but not of it.

That, sir, is why I am an athiest and you are a mind controlled peasant with a deficient encephalon.

No, you're just not backing up your bravado very well.

It doesn't need to be backed up if it's understood. Unfortunately I'm having a conversation with what feels like an argumentative and irrational 7 year old.

Oh brother, quit trying to impress me guy, you're giving me sugar diabetes with the all that sugar coated crap.

Sir, learn to impress yourself first.

No it is NOT a fact and and you are a phony trying to impress us as an intellectual when your intellectualism would send anyone lurching to the bathroom dry heaving the bull you are feeding them.

Only because you don't have the cajonas to stomach it. Man up soldier. Stop being such a sissy.

You wanna talk being one with the universe than answer my question about YOU and I being one and why the conflict with yourself when I am you and you are me. Are we just arguing with ourselves?

That's one way to look at it.
Having fun with you?

Quit speaking to me as if I was someone seprate from you. It isn't MY brainlessness, it is OURS as we are one with the universe, you, me, us, and we, are one.

Prove it.

Why would I explain God? My thoughts are your thoughts, we are one.

So share them with ourself through the computer. I want to know God, if it in fact exists.

I am neither, I am you and you are me and we are one for we are the universe, My God is your God and the god you have NOT is NOT my God because we are one just like you said.

MMM, neither... impressive option. Now we're there. I agree with everything that you say, because now we're saying it.
In fact, I think that is the most brilliant thing I've ever seen in my life and that one statement alone could save Humanity.

Deal with it.

As long as you see it as I do... it's what I've been dealing with for the past 7 pages and past 23 years.

So are you saying that you understand us? I think we just made so much progress by the end of this post. ♥

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Conspiriology

Thank you conspiriology for allowing the universe to speak through you, and I mean that in all sincerity. Please don't stop that line of thinking, for it is the peaceful line of thought, it is the line of thought that uses the logic to unite all of us instead of divide all of us. This division is only the delusion and illusion. We are together.

You've made me so happy that I am going to shed tears.

Have a good night, sir, and thank you for the chats. I will not forget you and this discussion will last with me forever... and sir, I do love you. ♥

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Not only am I overwhelmingly teeming in every respected faction of myself, but I too outdo every action of slyly mispelled words from your belt.

You mean OURSELF don't you? I mean afterall WE are one with the universe. You and I, me and you, you , me , us and we, are teeming in every respected faction

I'd thank you, but I am disgusted by you and your meke intelligence and your lilliputian linguistic skills.

My "meke" intelligence? My "dance" intelligence? what are you talking about guy? Do you even know?

That's because my mind is the only thing large enough to appropriate me. I wasn't meant to exist in your mind,

Oh yes you were, as you said I am the universe and you are the universe so you and I are one, we are either one or we are not guy so what's it gonna be? I'm only going by what YOU have taught and what you have taught I have taught you as one.

What you adduce coupled with a balloon would make for a heck of a ride, and I wouldn't mind to see you fly bye-bye..

Ouch,, part of me is hating again or is it part of you?

And you logically jump to this conclusion because you think I love you? Typical religious brainwashing. I don't emotionally love you or feel for you, you're a frick'n prick.

Don't flatter yourself uni, all I am doing is giving you a taste of what your logic is like if it was true you and I and are one with the universe and you can't handle the idea that YOU are part of ME so the best you can do is react like a foul mouthed angry atheist who just got his bubble of biobabble burst because you can't explain your way out of the corner you painted yourself in.

All you've done, along with your glute buddy and the recent "Mr. Bright" in his southpark boyscout uniform is provide insulting banter and hebetudinous injections.

OH? and what are you? The alternative?

Pfffft.

No, sir. I'd definitely insult myself if I was acting as stupid as you are.

Save the names pal, I've been called em all and I only turn the other cheek ONCE and that was back three pages ago.

I love it when Atheists get frustrated so they start endorsing the idea that I should be the nice polite Christian. You can save the Christian reputation for me to live up and start making up your mind, or do I have to do that for you .

I don't belittle you, you belittle yourself.

No, that was YOU saying all that crap just now guy or have you already forgotten your inability to add anything substantive, you resort to name calling while you continue to impress us all with your thesaurus fetish

That, sir, is why I am an athiest and you are a mind controlled peasant with a deficient encephalon..

Well de-program me then guy, I mean with your staggering intellect and advanced knowledge of the universe, surely you would be able to explain why you have failed to make a lick of sense. Or is that only something extrapolated from you under the influence of sodium pentathol

It doesn't need to be backed up if it's understood. Unfortunately I'm having a conversation with what feels like an argumentative and irrational 7 year old..

That's ok, especially when you seem like a 5 year old

Only because you don't have the cajonas to stomach it. Man up soldier. Stop being such a sissy..

Now I'm a sissy? Ha ha ha you couldn't fill my athletic supporter son.

Asking me to prove what you have already claimed to have proven is all the proof you should need.

So share them with ourself through the computer. I want to know God, if it in fact exists..

No you don't , now you are being dishonest

as usual

- Con

[edit on 29-5-2008 by Conspiriology]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Thank you conspiriology for allowing the universe to speak through you, and I mean that in all sincerity. Please don't stop that line of thinking, for it is the peaceful line of thought, it is the line of thought that uses the logic to unite all of us instead of divide all of us. This division is only the delusion and illusion. We are together.

You've made me so happy that I am going to shed tears.

Have a good night, sir, and thank you for the chats. I will not forget you and this discussion will last with me forever... and sir, I do love you. ♥

Yes it has been entertaining for me as well I was cracking up.

You take care

G/nite

- Con

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

Yeah Im crazy because I believe in spirits oh yeah your right on the mark arent you.

You think just because you cant see spirits yourself that they dont exist, well arent you the arrogant one.

At least spirits have the guts to show themselves unlike God but then again dont blame me for your lack of vision and out of tune awareness, your fault not mine.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigwhammy

Oh I see so you think your a special exemption do you?

Heres two scenarios for you:

So when you and your invisible friend God go into a psychologist he throws the part away how your seeing an imaginary man when you scream Christian.

So lets see Im not a Christian and I go to a psychologist and I tell him about how i see spirits or entities and that means Im crazy.

Gee now who is the sane one, you get the exemption under your Christian label but anyone else is crazy. Oh the irony as you say.

Oh by the way God is a spirit/entity so since you don't believe in me seeing spirits than you don't believe in God. Something tells me you don't know what God truly is if you don't think he is what I see all the time.

Every sane person knows people have spirits but for some reason you think no one cans see them. Wouldn't the tables turn if a clairvoyant told you something from a spirit and it came true, you would be shocked but since your so close minded than you probably don't believe in clairvoyants either.

Hypocrite or arrogant you take your pick at what best describes you, meanwhile your God can get off his throne and help his creations, unless he's to busy gloating how superior he is to you.

People like you think the end justifies the means because you think no matter what happens now its all going to be fixed when you go to heaven. Alright fair enough, since God is the only one who can truly do miracles we cant begin to understand OR DO than he is held accountable for everything that has gone wrong.

Sound fair to you, good. Scream to God all you want, he cant hear you, if he can tell him to show himself to me, good luck.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigwhammy

I agree we learn morals from our families, churches and schools. But I am saying is people do not define the measuring stick that morality is judged by. If we did morality would purely a matter of personal opinion and preference.

Morality has no standard thats the problem, we all customize life to our own wants and desires to what we want and not to what is right. We learn from families yes but who is to say that its the right way in the first place, who is to say that everything we have learnt is not the right way.

There is a solution, get your God down here and help his people instead of vegetating on his throne then we would see some progress. But thats right we are meant to figure it out for ourselves arent we.

Pure dievine influence at its worst, unless you expect a primary school kid to decipher the Bible

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I have a question for you;

There is an easter bunny, a Santa Claus, and a tooth fairy, and then yourself. There is also a pot of gold at the end of a road. Who of you will get to the pot of gold first?

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MatrixProphet

No, Matrix!! Everyone know the 'pot of gold' is at the end of the Rainbow!!!

All self-respecting Irishmen know this, instinctively!

I can say this, because I have Irish roots.....

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MatrixProphet

Fictionally it would be Santa Claus, I mean he can go the speed of light so he would get there first.

Unless someone else knows someone who can deliver 4 billion presents in one night.

Literally none because none of them exist, so it would be me.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

No, Matrix!! Everyone know the 'pot of gold' is at the end of the Rainbow!!!

All self-respecting Irishmen know this, instinctively!

I can say this, because I have Irish roots.....

LOL!! I can appreciate that!

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Im an Atheist to the usual view of a conscious or intellectual God...because there is no evidence...except the various quotes from religious text's that some religious folks class as evidence.I look at religion as nothing more than astrotheology,if i was going to use the word God to describe something it would be energy/light.

[edit on 29-5-2008 by Lethil]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Literally none because none of them exist, so it would be me.

Right on! They are fantasy images, illusions.

I think that whether we be atheist or spiritual or religious, we need to balance our opinion with what is reality or possible reality, and to recognize the fact that our opinions are just that...opinions!

I can say for a certainty that when I look my my grandchild's hands and see that each hand has a thumb that faces the right direction and that our eyes are an example of genius, a bird or bat wing built with such precision is more than proof of an intelligent designer to me. That does not even include the beautiful masterpiece of creative design in nature with its mountains and streams, forests and high desert. You may call it my opinion and you have a right to do so. But there is much evidence if we open our eyes to see that at least it is possible!

I can admire someone as brilliant as Albert Einstein who also was willing to see the advantages of a God. I have to say that he earned my attention with proof of his genius and humility! He apparently was comfortable enough with himself, to admit to a power greater than himself.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds."

"Imagination is more important than knowledge."

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious."

"Insanity is doing the same old thing - the same old way, while expecting different results."

"It's better to live as though there were a God and find out there isn't one, than the other way around!"

"I believe in Spinoza's God who reveals himself in the orderly harmony of what exists, not in a God who concerns himself with the fates and actions of human beings. A knowledge of the existence of something we cannot penetrate, of the manifestations of the profoundest reason and the most radiant beauty.."

Hence, a spiritual understanding of God.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Yah..but Einstein is often misquoted by hardcore christians...he thought of God as law or a universal god...not one described in monotheistic religions...IMO to truly reach god you have to enter the realm of psychedelics...I have been taught much by the people of these *other* places...whether or not i am actually going somehwere or my mind is just fabricating these things..they have taught me much about life and the universe.It is something everyone should experience...

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiriology
You mean OURSELF don't you? I mean afterall WE are one with the universe. You and I, me and you, you , me , us and we, are teeming in every respected faction.

Yes. I'll stroke your ego if you stroke mine.

Do you even know what you're talking about?

Yes, sir. The word meke was a typing error. The word was meant to be typed as "meek". Of course I know what I'm talking about, you would have too if you would have been working for the betterment of us rather than trying to "belittle" me and work against us. Either way it's still us.

Oh yes you were, as you said I am the universe and you are the universe so you and I are one, we are either one or we are not guy so what's it gonna be?

We are one, sir, either way that you decide to cut it.

I'm only going by what YOU have taught and what you have taught I have taught you as one.

Yes, sir. We are one, but it doesn't mean that we can not argue with ourself. Saying we are one is simply acknowledging that we are interconnected. What we are doing is coming ultimately from the same "source" and playing out to create the same present and future, right now and right here.

What you adduce coupled with a balloon would make for a heck of a ride, and I wouldn't mind to see you fly bye-bye..

Ouch,, part of me is hating again or is it part of you?

It was a joke, Con-. About hot air and crap.

Don't flatter yourself uni, all I am doing is giving you a taste of what your logic is like if it was true you and I and are one with the universe and you can't handle the idea that YOU are part of ME so the best you can do is react like a foul mouthed angry atheist who just got his bubble of biobabble burst because you can't explain your way out of the corner you painted yourself in.

Sir, I love the taste of my own logic. I am a logistic cannibal. I relish the taste of my own. Whether we agree or disagree doesn't matter, whether we call each other names or not doesn't matter, whether we sit side by side and become friends or walk away for the rest of our lives doesn't matter. We are still one. Sir, I only react to you, that which is myself. There's not much I can do in this circumstance, I appear to have found an angry side of me in you. I'm attempting to see if I can correct it or if it likes itself the way that it is.

OH? and what are you? The alternative?

Pepsi One.

Save the names pal, I've been called em all and I only turn the other cheek ONCE and that was back three pages ago.

Well, you're supposed to always turn the other cheek according to Christianity. I'm not calling you names, sir. I'm calling you how I see you. As I said, if I was acting as stupid as you are with the persistence that you are showing, I'd be insulting myself and trying to save myself too.

I love it when Atheists get frustrated so they start endorsing the idea that I should be the nice polite Christian.

No, sir. In fact that's not the idea I endorsed. I endorsed the idea of "Do unto others as you would have done unto yourself". In endorsing such I am revealing your miniscule intelligence and replying to your trepid remarks through what you perceive as insults. If I was you, I'd be doing this to me. Never did I tell you to be the polite Christian, you haven't been anyway. You've a pretty nasty Human Being.

You can save the Christian reputation for me to live up to, and start making up your mind, or do I have to do that for you.

If you'd like to share something of worth, I'm waiting. All these character attacks are boring me. I prefer to maximize the fficiency of my existence. I hope something of more worth comes from this post, otherwise I will feel as if I have wasted my time with an angry man with no cause. WHY are you so angry, sir?

No, that was YOU saying all that crap just now guy or have you already forgotten your inability to add anything substantive, you resort to name calling while you continue to impress us all with your thesaurus fetish.

Do I sense jealousy and envy because of my fearless ability to deploy an extrapolated word department full of coherent officers? When I go to the gym I use every machine specified for the section of muscle that I will be working that day. When I write and when I explain, I excercise all the words possibly necessary. An idle mind is the devil's workshop, sir. What exactly are you doing with your life? ATTEMPTING to tell others that their passions for life are "fetishes" (which you tried to convey in a demeaning manner). Take care of your mind and your body, excercise them both. I'm curious, what kind of Christian are you? You certainly don't represent the spirit that your Jesus carried around.

I do not call you names, sir. I just tell you how you're acting. Which has been quite immature. Usually when someone's acting so immature it's very difficult to carry a mature conversation with them. So, I attempt to speak your language, that which seems to be incoherent and condescending. I am fluent in whatever language you wish to bring to the table.

Well de-program me then guy, I mean with your staggering intellect and advanced knowledge of the universe, surely you would be able to explain why you have failed to make a lick of sense.

Yes. I can explain this. It is because you do not comprehend, nor do you take the time to. You are merely ignoring and continuing on with pathless interpolative argumentation.

Or is that only something extrapolated from you under the influence of sodium pentathol.

No, sir. Watch the insults, they just come flying back at you. You get what you give sir, I'd choose another face to put in the mirror if you're complaining about insults.

That's ok, especially when you seem like a 5 year old.

But a well behaved and educated 5 year old. This 7 year old thinks he knows it all because he's "this many".

Now I'm a sissy? Ha ha ha you couldn't fill my athletic supporter son.

I could wear your athletic supporter around my pinkie toe, if you had any athleticism to support.

No you don't , now you are being dishonest.

No, sir. You're being paranoid. You can't believe that someone actually wants to know your God, the problem is, you can't seem to explain it, so ho do you expect me to ever believe it?

as usual

It was a genuine statement. And like I said: When you can explain your God infallibly in comparison and unity with the universe, then I will be by your side in Church. That is a PROMISE. Do you think I'm joking? Because I'm really not.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Boo! Why does noone quote me? I dont like this site...i want to be part of the crowd and quoted...

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lethil
Yah..but Einstein is often misquoted by hardcore christians...

Okay. Yes, Einstein is often quoted out of context and purposely so for religious gain.

he thought of God as law or a universal god...not one described in monotheistic religions...

Yes, he did, as do I and most other true scientists and philosophers. The word God only further mucks the water, so I choose to call myself Athiest and discard the religious preconceptions.

IMO to truly reach god you have to enter the realm of psychedelics...I have been taught much by the people of these *other* places...

Your God is your personal relationship with it, whatever that may be to you.

whether or not i am actually going somehwere or my mind is just fabricating these things..they have taught me much about life and the universe.It is something everyone should experience...

Talking about the usage of drugs is illegal here at ATS, otherwise I'd explicate.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
yay! atleast someone understands...and sorry...i didnt know drugs were *bad* just shows how much the drug war has worked in the social conscious of today's society...psychedelic drugs are good hmmmkay!

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join