It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are Atheists...Atheists?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Reverend SamuelTophatJack

A Jewish faith healer!!!

That is not a sentence I ever expected to write, ever in my life. Thanks for the good laugh, I needed that!!!!

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Very typical, and poignant as well, Con.

Thank you.

Ash has not communicated to me, about these recent posts.

Yeah, probably not but I don't mind that she doesn't

In fact, I think YOU are acting childishly. Or just not fully reading what I have posted

Oh I read them and you contradict mine as usual. So what else is new.
same old stuff by the same old weed whacker. You can't argue so you make subtle digs here and there laugh at the Rev, posts but don't address the video he posted, mis-represent our quotes, a myriad of other silly tactics but niothing to write home about and certainly nothing worth taking seriously which is why none of us do when it comes to your posts weed. You're nothing but a contrary opinion without coherent logical argument or basis for fact, you don't impress me you never did. I won't get into a debate regarding the point I was making in my post because it is that obvious you are playing games with the context and it is not my responsibility to explain to you what you deliberatly don't understand.

Capeche?

You call my post childish while for me to say you act childishly would be an insult to children everywhere.

I will let the adults judge.

You do that son.
That is something a child would do
- Con

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWilliams

My post wasn't directed at you or going against you... Nor did I make any assumptions about you. I have already read all of your threads and enjoyed every one of them. Keep them coming.

Thank you so much.

Ah, thank you! See, this is at times the problem with blind communication. It is hard at times to tell who is speaking to who, being the OP writer I assumed it was towards me. My apologies!

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Wow....you have blown my mind (not in a good way.)

Actually, I do have a question...how many "uncured atheists" do you actually treat on a yearly basis? I'm sure your only patients are admitted because they're teenagers and have religious parents that insist on their attendance to your facility after they begin to doubt their faith. I have a Catholic friend whose parents tried to send her to "cure your homosexuality" camp when she told them she was gay.

Hysterical.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Atheists are atheists because religion is bad fiction with a tendency to oppress. I would even say that atheists can tolerate religion, but the religious are certainly intolerable.

[edit on 2-6-2008 by Straight Razor]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Straight Razor

Atheists are atheists because religion is bad fiction with a tendency to oppress. I would even say that atheists can tolerate religion, but the religious are certainly intolerable.

I like this quote from Gandhi:

I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ."

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
religion is a man made belief system..

there for flawed to start with...

stone to death cheating wife's

married man look's at a another woman in a lustful way. is suppose to cut his right eye out.

all crazy if u ask me..

then in one verse you see where it says your body is a temple.....
but it says take out my right eye for looking at a woman lol

millions of bieliver's yet all have there own opinion.

thus a atheist it makes

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   

You ARE hilarious!

If comedy central has an opening they need to book you, no joke

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Conspiriology

I didn't expect too much more in the way of a reply.

Yes, the whole universe is talking about you, you just fail to see it, and instead you mock it.

Yes, jealousy will never end. It appears to be inherent. Though it's quite possible it will end on the planet Earth as Human realizes such emotions are unprogressive to its species and with the advent of highly fatal technologies that can cause mass destruction of macro scales never before seen in the known history of Humans, I'd speculate that this is an inevitable fork in the road; grow up and stop acting like children or die of our ignorances.

I suspect that you won't have much of an intelligent response to improvise, but nonethless I'll be waiting.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MatrixProphet

It's quite ironic that you live exactly the way that your signature suggests not to. You go around quoting statements from "famous" people disregarding the logic of such statements and rather flaunting them off as legit through the popularity of their Human projector.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal
reply to post by Conspiriology

I didn't expect too much more in the way of a reply.

Yes, the whole universe is talking about you, you just fail to see it, and instead you mock it.

Yes, jealousy will never end. It appears to be inherent. Though it's quite possible it will end on the planet Earth as Human realizes such emotions are unprogressive to its species and with the advent of highly fatal technologies that can cause mass destruction of macro scales never before seen in the known history of Humans, I'd speculate that this is an inevitable fork in the road; grow up and stop acting like children or die of our ignorances.

I suspect that you won't have much of an intelligent response to improvise, but nonethless I'll be waiting.

Oh here let me save you the time and take a breath of air.

First, you are not interested in what I think, and being that you are a know it all who has his mind made up, I am not going to confuse you with the facts.

Secondly, I don't debate people that aren't AT LEAST as intelligent as I am.

Third, I never feed the trolls

- Con

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiriology

*breathes* You're going to save time? Right... time itself can't be saved.

First, you are not interested in what I think, and being that you are a know it all who has his mind made up, I am not going to confuse you with the facts.

First off you have an extremely low self esteem, as I've now told you on multiple accounts that I am interested in knowing your God, you just continue to fail horribly at explaining just what it is and what it does. Yes, I am a know it all, well at least you're giving compliments today.

The final section of your sentence is merely a cop-out because you have no facts to present. Typical, and you'll NEVER present them, because you have none. If you reply again it will only be a post about my character and my unwillingness to listen to the facts that you never present, and how I am not really interested although I persistently convey that I genuinely am.

Immoral isochronous anagnorisis; Iconoclastic. Tu ne pas viable est le compound structured exchange. You are simply eternelle cantankerousness and self degredation. Empty threats and a crumbling dust house being blown away with the wind of ebullience. I enjoy every teaspoon of your fear and trembling ego liquidly sobbing down the cavernous vesicle of my esophogus, consumed with slow steady gulps of inextirpable logic and admittance to misc0onduct and error.

Annorexia is treatable, con. Call a suicide hotline if it gets too bad. *enjoys his cake*

The prince of peace came to bring the sword. How convenient.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

*breathes* You're going to save time? Right... time itself can't be saved.

First off you have an extremely low self esteem, as I've now told you on multiple accounts that I am interested in knowing your God, you just continue to fail horribly at explaining just what it is and what it does. Yes, I am a know it all, well at least you're giving compliments today.

The final section of your sentence is merely a cop-out because you have no facts to present. Typical, and you'll NEVER present them, because you have none. If you reply again it will only be a post about my character and my unwillingness to listen to the facts that you never present, and how I am not really interested although I persistently convey that I genuinely am.

Immoral isochronous anagnorisis; Iconoclastic. Tu ne pas viable est le compound structured exchange. You are simply eternelle cantankerousness and self degredation. Empty threats and a crumbling dust house being blown away with the wind of ebullience. I enjoy every teaspoon of your fear and trembling ego liquidly sobbing down the cavernous vesicle of my esophogus, consumed with slow steady gulps of inextirpable logic and admittance to misc0onduct and error.

Annorexia is treatable, con. Call a suicide hotline if it gets too bad. *enjoys his cake*

The prince of peace came to bring the sword. How convenient.

The time you spent on answering my post could have been but you wasted it on insulting me further. I don't know if you said this by accident or if you got that information from someone that knows me. You may not have mentioned her by name or by relation but you are smart enough to omit that as to not give yourself away but how you know about my late sister having BOTH Anorexia and commiting suicide is just too hard to believe it was a coincedence.

You understand I will be putting on ignore from here on out.

Your tactics make me want to throw up

You win,

- Con

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   

The time you spent on answering my post could have been but you wasted it on insulting me further.

Oh, you can't take what you give? Typical. I don't consider those insults, just defense and a little bit of teaching.

I don't know if you said this by accident or if you got that information from someone that knows me.

Nope, sir. I neither said it by accident nor because I got information from someone that knows you. You said "don't feed the trolls", in reply to this I said "annorexia is treatable"... as in YOU ARE the troll and you starve yourself.

You may not have mentioned her by name or by relation but you are smart enough to omit that as to not give yourself away but how you know about my late sister having BOTH Anorexia and commiting suicide is just too hard to believe it was a coincedence.

You are a bit paranoid, sir. Give myself away? You have my condolences and I am sorry that your sister met such a fate. There are lot of synchronicities and coincidences in the world, Con. History often repeats itself.

You understand I will be putting on ignore from here on out.

You can not blame your personal sensitivity on me. Maybe you should think about being nice to others if you don't want potentially hurtfull things being said to yourself, because you could be hurting others in the same way. If you can't handle the heat, get out ' the kitchen.

Your tactics make me want to throw up

I understand. It's an acquired taste to the faithful, you know... honesty, truth and logic. Give it time, maybe that reflex will go away. Your paranoia needs to be dealt with. You know, not everyone is out to get you. Some people actually want to get to know you and your personal God.

You win

Then God loses? Is this what you are saying? Were we battling? I never was, all I was ever trying to do was get some sense out of you, unfortunately you deteriorated this into something you couldn't handle, and now you want me to feel sorry for you? I won't.

And for the record, I know nothing about your family or your history.

I suppose everything I diagnosed you with is true, If you need someone t talk to you always have me, if you deny that then you should talk with a family member or a professional. You need to deal with those things or they linger forever, in a bad way.

My question of "WHY are you so angry" a few pages back is answered. I hope you find what you need to deal with it.

[edit on 2-6-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

Do you need airline tickets arranged? You will be staying - ohh in your case 6 months. It will be winter in Africa if you come soon. Perhaps drop an email and we'll go from there. Do you have a passport?

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by optimistic skeptic

Actually, I do have a question...how many "uncured atheists" do you actually treat on a yearly basis?

all atheists are uncured or they couuld not be atheists. We have a 100% success rate for those that complete the program here in Port Elizabeth. venturing a speculation for last year aprox 400 were freed from the psychological bondage of atheistic oppressions.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Wow...sounds like a good way to make a living. I guess there's a sucker born every minute...well, I guess in your case - reborn.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   

I suppose I'll just have to get my athiest camp up and going so that I can treat all you delusional religious fanatics.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

HAHAHAHA...yeah, I'll help..

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Now Atheism is fatal boys. It's nothing tp play around with. I can arrange a scholarship if you boys don't have insurance that covers your atheism.

From the files of the athelogist:

ATHEISM A CAUSE OF SUICIDE.

Dr MacArthur encouraged that a great cause of suicide was atheism. It was, he said, a remarkable fact that where atheism prevailed most were where suicides were most numerous.
query.nytimes.com...

[edit on 4-6-2008 by Reverend SamuelTophatJack]

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join