It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The James Cameron Enigma

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by saturnus1962

A possibility is that the governments are too afraid to proceed towards disclosure and hollywood is taking over.

Any girl in the siberian outback knows "Titanic", any kid in the African outback knows "The Terminator", but most of them dont know George Bush...much less abovetopsecret.com.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

hmm I will have to check. I honestly forget what it is.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
There´s a stream of thought that links Atlantis, Mars, Extraterrestrials and Ancient Egypt into one big Cosmology and History of the Human Race. Several books have been published linking the four, several ATS threads written about the supposed connection.

"A Stream of thoughts" is exactly what they are. No solid proof or concrete evidence to supports this. I can say I have 'a string of thoughts' that a liliputan army is living under my desk. Does that prove it's true? Nooope...

There are some who think that "ET Disclosure" will be pre-paved by a famous non-politicians like Steven Spielberg or Robbie Williams.

Who exactly? And why do we need to this take this 'somebody's' word for it? So they just 'think'? So if I say that some one in the Internet 'thinks' (with no scientific support to back his thinking) that Micheal Jackson is going to announce to the world tomorrow that an alien race with a freaky nose and droopy eyes is going to reveal themselves in 2012 would you believe this somebody? It's the same as your statement. There has to be 'somebody' 'somewhere' saying this or that with no concrete evidence to back that up.

If this is 'denying ignorance' then I'm a banana.

And Steven Speielberg is just a filmmaker, not a scientist. And Robbie Williams is an entertainer, not a scientist. Do they ever published scientific papers?

Nooopppeeee....

They only 'published' fleeting entertainment with no more than a pseudoscience fit for a 6th grader. Spielberg's movies (which are normally filled with plotholes and an hour's worth of thinking of pseudoscience ) are an insult to a person's scientific intelligence.

The most succesful movie director of all time is James Cameron who´s movies Titanic and The Terminator broke box office records.

Considering that Cameron has reached more people than any politician, musician or other director, it is interesting that his current career and private hobbies tie in with Atlantis, Mars, ETs and Ancient Egypt.

Uhhh..... He's making a film. Not a scientific research. So the majority of people who watch hollywood movies are idiots. And the majority of these people who are giving these films 'box office records' are just for entertainment. So to say that a majority of idiots who entertains themselves
for fleeting imaginary satisfaction has more credibility than 'boring, mundane' scientific studies? Even Michio Kaku said in one of his interviews that film makers almost always give no thought to scientific facts even after asking for his advice for movies.

He just uses his so called 'research' for his ispiration to make films, by distorting scientific facts to make his films more entertaining. Nothing more.

So by your logic the two lover's and their stories as in the film was actual history? And his movie 'The Abyss' was an actual event? Clearly you've been watching too much movies...

I don't want to waste my time to quote your other statements because there is nothing there to see other an explanation of his personal endevours which are nothing more for the entertainment industry and for his pockets.

Clearly the guy has a lot of money and he's letting his imagination runs free
by making 'research' for inspiring his ideas for new movies.

If you can't see anymore than that I'm sorry I can't help you to distinguish between fantasy and reality, between imagined pseudoscience for fleeting useless entertainment and hard proven science that benefits humans in the form of technology.

The movie industry is for making big bucks, not for gaining useful knowlege.

[edit on 23-5-2008 by Macrotus]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Macrotus

no harm done in putting possibilities out there.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
You know what.. I saw a post on here a week ago stating that the disclosure was happening now through the mainstream media. I couldn't agree more!!!

Slowly and steadily you cant turn on a tv for a day or go on the internet and see something to do with UFOs.

Movies are full of it, pictures articles all over MSN messeger today. Something is going on and im gunna throw a spin on it that most of you will propably not like.

The world is embracing all this and will probaby eat it right out of the Vaticans hand but this is what I believe to be one of the great deceptions. To take away from what so many have held as thier belief for so long.

Yes I'm talking about GOD. Throw some ETS in the mix. Have every media outlet and influential organization tease the world about it for so long then pushing it out there all simultaneously by even the Pope and all of a sudden you have a world that is united in believing it. Hey the Pope says its ok so all Christians can relax its just ET. After this has happened its just a hop skip to convince the rest of them and other religions that God is actually a physical creature/ alien out there somewhere for us to find the bible was just a book full of stories and the real truth is something we can touch. This will ultimately only serve in destroying peoples spirituality. I know Aliens could exist and im not saying this is the answer but we could be playing rite into big brothers hand.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Ka0s69, destroying, or at least effectively destroying, religions isn't equal to destroying spirituality. Spirituality can and should be based on knowledge, facts; not blind beliefs... Anyway, I believe any real progress toward Disclosure/Contact will have to come from (probably) high profile "civilians;" not anyone associated with the government/media. The latter are too hardcore zombies for anything real or logical to penetrate their thick skulls.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ka0s69

I´ll go with what Lightworth said on this one. Lessening the influence of religion does not necessarily mean lessening spirituality...it might even enhance it.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Actually - Spirituality would be more of a personal belief - rather than an established organized religion.

You can believe in or parts of - one of the standard organized religious beliefs - and in addition have your own personal spiritual beliefs.

I don't need a middle-man (or woman). Nor do I need a book compiled by selected ancient scripts.

I choose to communicate directly with the universe/Creator/higher order - etc.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Lightworth

I disagree. This is in fact the best possible way to reach the average person and prepare them for the knowledge of the truth about the history of our species in general and what is really going on around us and what has been going on around us. The general populace only responds to media at this point in time.

I do however agree that destoying religion is not even close to the same thing as destroying spirituality. It was like a baby step to understanding it. But it was also a hindrence to its growth beyond a certain level which is why the time has come for truth. Many of us are ready.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
To simplify.

You must remember the Government's job is to protect the people. And the original/beginning Government was God/religion.

Even during these times of questionable Government choices - if there is a disaster - people look first to the Government for support - answers - help - understanding.

I personally am a Full Disclosure person. But the average person is not. If the Government was honest and revealed they not only know there are ET's - but have been working with them - - it would destroy the trust and fabrication of our society - - which is highly religious based.

Don't you find it interesting that the Pope said its OK to believe in ETs? (different subject - but ya just know more is going on at the Vatican then prayer).

Anyway - Exposing the public to the possibility of ETs - so the public can slowly adjust and begin to accept "we are not alone" - - is probably the best way to go.

So yes - I do believe the government works directly/indirectly with certain "presenters of info/dis-info under the guise of entertainment".

Is it factual or conspiracy? James Cameron, director of the Terminator films, Aliens, the Abyss, True Lies and Titanic is a 33rd Degree Freemason. In the tradition of Freemasonry, 33rd degree Masons have access to privileged information regarding the workings of world events and knowledge that is hidden from the public.

Interesting link (fact or not - you decide): www.mt.net...

Also ATS discussion: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
James Cameron, director of the Terminator films, Aliens, the Abyss, True Lies and Titanic is a 33rd Degree Freemason.

Is he really, though? I've heard the rumours and I'm not denying it, but could a Mason please attempt to confirm this?

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Reply to Cadbury:

There are no indications that he is.

[edit on 23-5-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cadbury

Originally posted by Annee
James Cameron, director of the Terminator films, Aliens, the Abyss, True Lies and Titanic is a 33rd Degree Freemason.

Is he really, though? I've heard the rumours and I'm not denying it, but could a Mason please attempt to confirm this?

Don't know.

That's why I posted a "kind of" disclaimer: Interesting link (fact or not - you decide)

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I agree that 60% of our world wouldnt currently be able to psychologically accept full disclosure. Hence the constant onslaught by Hollywood to re-condition the populace to accept the possibility.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
You know whats funny is some of us instinctively knew these connections where there before any disclosure began. Before any books connecting them surfaced.

Perhaps he is one of those that have sensed the connection all along.

sometimes it takes the general populace for an idea to come from someone they recognize before they will accept it..

funny how that is isnt it?

I have always sensed a connection between these various subjects,
IMO it's due to all of our consciousnesses being part of the greater whole consciousness or the universal soul. The answers are within us all it's just a matter of recognition.

I think the greatest thing about full disclosure will be the realization that "religion" will finally been seen for what it really is "a cage" for the people so we can be kept in line and in control.

Finally the Core message of what "Jesus" was trying to tell us will be seen as the "truth" that the kingdom of god is within each and every one of us. That each of us has a direct line to the "universal soul" so to speak.

We will finally be free if we are just brave enough to reach out and grasp it.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   

reply to post by TXRabbit

Did he do that one?

You know.. that orb in the abyss is just like my second ufo sighting and also this one caught on video in 2006 in AZ ats thread here

that is very interesting indeed.

BTW I documented my sighting not long after I initially joined ATS some 5 years ago.

The thread in which I first documented my sightings back in 2003 when I joined.

[edit on 22-5-2008 by NephraTari]
Strike that.. it was not that movie it was Sphere. Did he do sphere?
If not.. no connection whatsoever.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Strike that.. it was not that movie it was Sphere. Did he do sphere?
If not.. no connection whatsoever.

He didnt do sphere. But sphere sure was good.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by un4gvn1

I have always sensed a connection between these various subjects,
IMO it's due to all of our consciousnesses being part of the greater whole consciousness or the universal soul. The answers are within us all it's just a matter of recognition.

Agreed - Exactly!

All are One with the Creator.

We are all Ripples in the same Pond of a created chosen experience.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Lightworth

Hey guys I too think that destroying religion is completely seperate from destroying spirituality. I dont wanna bash bibles or belief or anything all I am saying is that this could be a massive factor in swaying peoples beliefs and in turn making them give up faith in the whole God scenario. We could well see a mass exoduss of the christian budist and catholic faiths etc. All im pointing towards is the possibility that this could be the biggest deception played on man kind so far. I agree there are other life forms somewhere out there but I think we are being set up by BB.

Just want you to know im 100% with you about religion not being needed for being spiritual

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
this is the best documentary of atlantis/humans/et's that i have seen to date...very cool and interesting imo.

www.youtube.com...

take care & hugs

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join