It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London Olympics 2012 : Zion : Alien Agenda Exposed!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on May, 18 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   

London Olympics 2012 : Zion : Alien Agenda!!

thecosmicmind.blogspot.com

When the logo for the London Olympics was unveiled in June 2007 at the cost of £400,000 there was significant public uproar due to both the cost and how terrible it looked.

Despite public pressure, the Olympic commitee stood fast on keeping the logo, with no flexibility. In other words... the logo was very important. But why?

There have been many interpretations spread over the net, all to dissolve the true symbolic meaning behind the logo. It has been claimed to look like a swastika, a runne
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 18-5-2008 by rik_c]

Mod Edit: Tag correction - Jak

[edit on 19/5/08 by JAK]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Brilliant article, picking apart the official Olympics stadium design video and logo... revealing what can only be described as a plan for a false flag alien invasion in the London Olympics 2012!!

Must read! x

thecosmicmind.blogspot.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   
First of all, welcome to ATS.

Secndly, thank you for this incredible report about the Olympic symbols and i was just stunned!!!

EVeryone should look at this- his certainly brings even the "rings" into a new light!

Thank you for bringing something "fresh" and interesting to ATS!

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   
It's all about the rings!!

Thanks for your kind post

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   
No problem! I thank you!

Its so good and refreshing to see something new. Keep digging we need fresh news and this to me is a great find.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   
woah, awesome find! well done, I'll be keeping an eye on this c=

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by winchester_rayn
woah, awesome find! well done, I'll be keeping an eye on this c=

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 19-5-2008 by GAOTU789]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Well, check this out at 3:50/3:51 into the video:

On the first look, it kinda resembled a grey alien with the big, black eyes. This in the frame of a TV-transmission that seems lightly disturbed. Big announcement? I guess I have to check out this video some more...

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Good spot and interesting video, thank you for sharing. Yeah, no surprises though. Any 'large or influential' organisation that has the ear/eyes of the world on it will most certainly be just another NWO/Elitist vehicle to further their as yet unknown end game?

I will say however, I don’t buy into the date’s thing i.e. 2012 other than all those that naively buy into it perpetuate the non-event that it will be. And, again all those soothsayers that use this as a ‘money making’ opportunity (you know who they are on their UFO/Spiritual road shows) and again help the above Elitists by taking peoples eyes off what’s happening NOW!

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Aye, i noticed that too! Bloody weird.. although it is a runner.. it's what it initally implies thats worrying!

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
That video is something else.

Also notice, the rings!!!

The Logo for 2012!

I predict this will be a huge thread!

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Great info and it makes sense........let's hope by then that the majority of people are aware of what elitists are capable of.

Now let's wait for the masons to get here to defend their masters and declare you an idiot.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by cornixman
Great info and it makes sense........let's hope by then that the majority of people are aware of what elitists are capable of.

Now let's wait for the masons to get here to defend their masters and declare you an idiot.

I expect that anytime soon

Thanks for taking this stuff seriously guys, nice to know people still know how to read! heh

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
You have got to be kinding. Most Brits hate Israel. Zion will only ever be in Israel and not one prophecy has ever seen it being in London or London being anything but the site of a nuclear attack.

By June 2012 the world will be in a world war so there will be no Olympics. Someone did have a sense of humor making that logo. The Anti-Christ is from England so thats probably his way of showing everyone thats where he will be in 2012.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Go back and re-read the William Blake poem - Jerusalem... you're looking in the wrong direction

Replaced quote of previous post with reply to

Mod Edit: Proper Quoting. Please review this link.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 19-5-2008 by GAOTU789]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
What is your point if its never going to happen in the first place? Please enlighten me on your thinking.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
What is your point if its never going to happen in the first place? Please enlighten me on your thinking.

The idea of a New Jerusalem, is simply that of a new beginning, or a new empire so to speak.

William Blake was very well connected with known esotericists and occultists who since the 1700's hundreds have been actively working on a master plan, which is due to be completed in 2012.

The people who brought you the washington monument, are the same people who instigated Royalty in Britain, and are the same people who created the state of Israel. It's all one in the same. London is to become the focal point for the inception of the new world order.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Major update!!

Evidence of why they are going to choose London!

thecosmicmind.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Man talk about synchronicity , this has been on my mind lately what if an out side threat with layers of biblical connections is used to establish the NWO . Any one getting the hebegebies over this?

[edit on 18-5-2008 by OpusMarkII]

[edit on 18-5-2008 by OpusMarkII]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by rik_c
Major update!!

Evidence of why they are going to choose London!

thecosmicmind.blogspot.com...

Cool article!

Makes sense to me, I think this thread deserves more than 4 flags.

The symbols used for the London 2012 Olympics are like a sigil.
More information on sigils, check out the thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...'

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join