It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London Olympics 2012 : Zion : Alien Agenda Exposed!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
what id like to know is where these people get there formulas for the "maths" they use. looks to me like there makin the crime fit the facts, sort of thing! thats a good thing about numbers you can do whatever you like with 'em!As is shown by the article!
To any mods reading this, a system should be put in place to show your displeasure as well,as in negative stars!

[edit on 19-5-2008 by Pro-genetic]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
and if you like to know how they did that 1984 LA olympics UFO, visit this link, it's an article by the guy who designed it. and no, it's not flying by itself. Deny ignorance

The thing was to be 50 feet in diameter, carry a lot of equipment, but must be light enough to be carried by a Bell 314 big-lift Helicopter. So I made an outer ring of welded aluminum truss sections all pulled together by cables to a center triangular frame. This was inspired by the extremely light construction of the 1930's Hindenburg Zeppelin. The saucer looked like a slice out of the Hindenburg turned sideways.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by rik_c

I noticed another face that looks alien at the bottom of the frame. I outlined the face below...

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   

reply to post by mister Jones

The question is,imo not if the UFO was real, cause it was obvious it wasn't, but why did they incorporate an UFO in the closing ceremony of a event that is being watched by the world?

What does the Olympic closing ceremony have to do with UFO's?

Was it just for entertainment purposes, or was there a more secret and deeper reason? I think so.

I have to say I was kindoff shocked when I saw the video, I never heard, read or saw anything about this.

Mod Edit: Entire quote of preceding post removed. Reply To function used. Please see ABOUT ATS: Warnings for excessive quoting, and how to quote. Thank you - Jak

[edit on 19/5/08 by JAK]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Modulus
Also, in case people were taking that falsely contextual BBC quote regarding the similarities between the 1972 and 2012 games seriously, decide for yourself:

"BBC Sport acknowledged that "London 2012’s new logo has got the country talking", and compared the innovative design to that of the logos of Mexico 1968 and Munich 1972." (en.wikipedia.org...)

They didnt say they look similar, just that they were all innovative.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   

By taking a look at their clients... they seem to fit the bill as the perfect agency to be working with shady NWO types.

GE?? Sony Ericsson?? All huge corporations with invested interests in keeping the power structure where it's at.

Mod Edit: Entire quote of preceding post removed. Reply To function used. Please see ABOUT ATS: Warnings for excessive quoting, and how to quote. Thank you - Jak

[edit on 19/5/08 by JAK]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Well, actually you've just shown how they can get away with it, without hurting their reputation.

Most people will dismiis this as overactive imagination, provided they are even confronted with these allegations, wich they probably won't, because the media will never cover that, since they are affliliated with the same zion/nwo stuff.

Hiding their stuff in plain sight is their MO.

[edit on 19/5/08 by enigmania]

[edit on 19/5/08 by JAK]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by enigmania

Agreed

Mod Edit: Entire quote of preceding post removed. Reply To function used. Please see ABOUT ATS: Warnings for excessive quoting, and how to quote. Also please see ABOUT ATS: Warnings for one-line or short responses Thank you - Jak

[edit on 19/5/08 by JAK]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by enigmania

+ reply to rik_c

euh.. get away with what? Exactly what dark secret have we discovered on that obscure site, besides maybe a cool psychological experiment in measuring overactive imagination?

Ric, are you saying that every multinational branding company that works for huge coorporations is somehow involved in the NWO since they all "keep the power structures in place"? I personally know several creatives in some of these companies and i can assure you that these are not the kind of people to take any of this seriously...
no, seriously. Ask them, make their day

I myself did logos for international insurance companies, banks, energy companies etc etc. When do i get initiated in the dark NWO secrets? i'm pretty sure there are some things in my folio that can be seen as NWO-ish (a circle perhaps? - those darn sun worshippers, or a moon? - damn pagans, or 2 lines - another 11 reference???).

plain silly, in my opinion, but that's just me.
peace
mr.Jones

Mod Edit: Full post quote removed, Reply To function used. Please see ABOUT ATS: Warnings for excessive quoting, and how to quote. Thank you - Jak

[edit on 19/5/08 by JAK]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
OBL & ALQAEDA will most probably be throwing a monkey wrench into the mix

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   

So maybe it's just coincidence that co-founder Wally Olins is or was a Jewish freemason?

Abstract: Wally Olins [WO] born London 19 December 1930. Father Alfred Olins; Mother Rachel Muskowicz, both born in London in 1896 into Jewish immigrant families escaping pogroms in Eastern Europe in the 1880's and 90's. Talks about parents' European origins. Briefly describes mother's family background through memories of grandmother living with them. Father second son of large family who developed a road transport business. WO talks of mother having mental health problems and the impact this had on his parents' marriage and the family in general as well as on himself. Describes his father's successful role in family business. Talks about father persuading him to become a Freemason and its triggering a recognition of insider/outsider issues and their relationship to his drives and ambitions. WO gives an account of where he feels situated in life now and his early discomfort with class consciousness in Britain. Describes role of first wife and her family in shaping his development in the early days. Fills in details of early family life in relation to religion which was low key. Talks of this leading to his being in conflict with religion and the effect this has had on his children from two marriages. Talks about the culture of Jewishness

Wally Olins

Mod Edit: Full post quote removed, reply To function used. Please see ABOUT ATS: Warnings for excessive quoting, and how to quote. Also external source tag correction. Thank you - Jak

[edit on 19/5/08 by JAK]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   

euh.. get away with what? Exactly what dark secret have we discovered on that obscure site, besides maybe a cool psychological experiment in measuring overactive imagination?

Get away with what? The thing that would jeopardize their reputation! You're the one that mentioned there reputation, and putting it on the line, so you must know that there is something to "get away with".

[edit on 19/5/08 by enigmania]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Great find about the man whos runs the design company who made the logo!

Get out of that one without moving

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by enigmania
Get away with what? The thing that would jeopardize there reputation, You're the one that mentioned there reputation, and putting it on the line, so you must know that there is something to "get away with".

I’m in it too now??
Sigh

Originally posted by rik_c
Great find about the man whos runs the design company who made the logo!
Get out of that one without moving

Sigh again, Wally left WolffOlins in 2001, he’s running another company now. Even wiki can teach you this...

Originally posted by cornixman
Abstract: Wally Olins [WO] born London 19 December 1930. Father Alfred Olins; Mother Rachel Muskowicz, both born in London in 1896 into Jewish immigrant families escaping pogroms in ec etc etc

If you had bothered to read the whole transcript of that interview, you’ll have noticed that the most important influence in his life are the years he spend in india during his first professional years.

Anyway, why don’t you ask him yourself, rather than speculating? You’ll be amazed what a nice man he is.
His telephone number and address can be found on his personal website wallyolins.com

deny ignorance
peace
mr.Jones

edit for spellink

[edit on 19/5/2008 by mister Jones]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
The major update link isn't working. can you find a way i can read it please.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by orby1976

it got pulled.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Has anyone considered the 2012 link towards the enslavement of humanity. For instance, those of you who are familiar with the Denver airport underground facility.

The olympics in London could be a huge way of doing what magicians do when they attract the attention of the eye away from the slide of the hand.

2012 could be the climax of an ancient plan, maybe the powers at be are not only going to be selling us out to the corporations but to the "others".

I want to also provoke your thoughts for a moment.. crop circles... what is their significance.. they are there to show you a message... a message without language. I want you to look at some of the most elaborate crop circle images online... now look for the ones that have a big association to the number 12. You will notice countless circles all show you that 12 is a significant number. We all know that maths is a universal language based upon the physics of our own reality.. a language that if I were a foreign to earth being I would use to communicate in.

the first hand message is there to be read.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Whats the significance of the number 11 ?

or 11:11 for that matter ?

My young now deceased brother was born on 11 November (11th month) 1988 (88 is a multiple of 11).

His name was William (L and I look similar to a 1). His name contains 2 I's and 2 L's.

Sadly he died aged just 4 years old on 29th September 1993.

I love you brother and soon we will meet again.

I've always thought he was special.

Too bad he died at such a young age.

I often think he could've been a messiah as we have a photo of him hugging a crying boy while a teacher hugs the crying boy.

William Murray
11/11/88-29/9/93
God Bless ye bro

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I’m in it too now??

Sigh, that's not what I meant.

I mean that you must know what I mean when I say they can "get away with IT", because you implied that "IT", could harm their reputation.

"It" being the making of the "zion" logo.

How could you not know what it is that they can "get away with", if you can imply that it hurts their reputation?

Your question:

is illogical in relation to the post of mine you replied it to.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Thanks for the find. I had a feeling it must have been flown in by a helicopter but couldn't imagine the Olympic committee allowing that. Ok back on topic...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join