It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London Olympics 2012 : Zion : Alien Agenda Exposed!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
What the Hell?

What is the Deal of the 1984 video???

WTF...

A UFO just lands in the Colsium...

What... I know the 2012 icon looks weird, but WTF.

What is this 1984 wid... a Flying Saucer type vehical lands at midfeild... talks, and then leaves at warp speed???

That is pretty strange... i dont know what to make of them... it seems so weird...

There is a Flying saucer, that appears to be flying under its own power...

What was the point of that... and how come i never heard of this before... when they Land a Flaying saucer in the middle of the colesium... thats something i think should be noted...

Is this thing under its own power... i want to read more about this... what the hell... that is so strange... they could build and fly a flying causce type craft... 20+ years ago...

ANyone alive back then, and wants to fill me in on the details???

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
rofl yes you can actually see an alien's head for a split second.It's not a bald person with large shades like some dudes are claiming, its so obvious its an alien's head.

Why would they do it in this internet age?! Are these guys old school or what, don't they know videos can be saved for frame-by- frame analysis later?!

I believe its likely that the government is trying to numb the public to alien presence or leadership

why the heck would they put ufos flying around...

And whats up with that ZION logo, they must think the British public are dumb as rocks, or they wanted to make it more obvious to weed out as many of the zion-hating troublemakers before 2012.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
This was pretty interesting, and then I realized that the dot isn't totally random, it's part of the two...then the rest kind of fell apart because of it's absurdity

[edit on 18-5-2008 by yellowcard]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

what would happen in 2012 if the elitists don`t get their 3 rd. world war which they have been pushing for in the middle east-BUSH-BLAIR-HARPER and all of the other world leaders that are trying to control that part of the world for it`s` oil.and where is the place called Armageddon in the middle east of course some one is using the bible to make it believable to the letter.ever get the feeling that we are being set-up and led down the golden path to the slaughter .can you think of a better time and place to attack that the Olympics,think about it all the world`s best gathered in one place at one time -for what a competition to see whom is the best in all sport`s and don`t we all just love our sports.were called the fans or fanatic`s depending on how much you love your home team.now if someone or a group of terrorist`s were to attack and kill so many of our athletes that the numbers were staggering -how fast would world war 3 start-TRY ON THE SPOT- so who is to be their scapegoat it must be Bin Laden as no one can find him anywhere even with a price on his head-very interesting- The last time we had a terrorist like this his name was CARLOS THE FOX- and where did we find him hiding 25 years later as safe as a bug in a rug-why in the VATICAN itself not bad for a man from Syria if i`m not mistaken and what is their faith over there...i wonder how many world leaders and their people will boycott those Olympics out of self preservation -THINK PEOPLE AND OPEN UP THOSE MINDS-stated.the first banks were where in the church and who threw over their tables-Jesus-then Rome and so on Britain controls the great U.S.A. banks through the IRS.and the nations of this banking system are so far in debt that they need another world war so that they can hide their ineptness and absolute mismanagement of our monies-a world war and all records vanish and there is no more debt. WAKE-UP!

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
What immediately stood out to me in that freeze frame was what looked to be a face of some sort staring straight ahead...slighty below and to the left of the object circled in red.

Stare at something long enough...

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TKainZero

Ya, I'm with you on this one. WTF?? I think this alone deserves it's own thread. Has anyone one here been to the '84 Olympics and can describe what they saw? Was there a crane near by suspending this thing? I think its safe to rule out a helicopter seeing that not only would it take away the sensation but be a potential disaster waiting to happen. Did it actually descend into the field or was one pushed there from stage left?

I can't seem to find any info on this.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
2012...Rotate the 1st 2 90 degrees so 2012 now reads N012. Now read it upside down.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
But what’s all this, are the Jews trying to rule the world?
Wasn’t that what Hitler tried to do - So that's why he tried to eliminate the Jews, they were his competition.

[edit on 19-5-2008 by andre18]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
hi everybody,im very interested in this post,and am intrigued, i also noticed the clip shown of solar flares contained in the video, at 4.05 on the video timer, cannot upload image sorry,havent figured it out, its blatant.this zion thing is kinda like the british israel thing,

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
very interesting, i first thought the logo said 2012, not zion. but i can see it now that you mentioned it. if it does say zion, i don't think they mean london is the new zion, or aliens are coming down(real or faked) i would say it means that zion (Israel) is the real/only agenda of the powers that be. they don't care about UK, USA or anywhere else, bomb the crapola out of them, just make sure Israel(zion) is protected.

just a thought....

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Makes you wonder if they dont have these things flying around all the time, hence the ufo sightings, pretty crazy how they made a ufo which would be 100% believable in any other situation.

[edit on 19-5-2008 by mrmanuva]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 04:03 AM
link   
The whole subject is rather interesting though, as much as people can jest about ions etc, it seems a pretty unlikely coincidence that it spells zion, its not even something you really have to look for, its quite clearly there.

[edit on 19-5-2008 by mrmanuva]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by rik_c

Oh My God - it's all true!!
Anyone CAN have a website!!!

Sorry to rain on the parade here, but the truth is much more prosaic. Advertisers here in the UK are all a very boring bunch indeed, and they tend to copy each others designs. Currently big are things, er, flying in to make up a new car, house, olympic stadium etc.
No conspiracy - apart from the usual mafia of the mediocre in our advertising community.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Great finding!
It's just amazing how much they tell us about future events though nearly no one is able to get the message, like it happened with 911, and now with Iran and Syria.

Btw, Leo Zagami mentioned in his Project Camelots interview (end of part2 I think), that "bad things" are going to happen during the London Olympics.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by neil wilkes
reply to post by rik_c

Oh My God - it's all true!!
Anyone CAN have a website!!!

Sorry to rain on the parade here, but the truth is much more prosaic. Advertisers here in the UK are all a very boring bunch indeed, and they tend to copy each others designs. Currently big are things, er, flying in to make up a new car, house, olympic stadium etc.
No conspiracy - apart from the usual mafia of the mediocre in our advertising community.

I work in advertising myself, and by no means do people in my design studio incorporate the words, zion into their designs.. yet alone create cryptic vidoes involving a shedload of ufos.

It's easy to write the whole article off, given the magnitude of what is being proposed (most people will), if you insist on maintaining inyour comfort zone that is.

This is my truth, tell me yours.... to quote the manics.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Ok hold on a minute.

What is the point of this thread? Is it not to discuss a possible Zionist agenda through the 2012 Olympics? There is nothing in that blog, or this thread relevant to a possible Zionist conspiracy. All that blog has is the same style of NWO speculation you could pull from a thousand other blogs.

It appears that the 2012 logo can be rearranged so as to spell Zion. I agree, this is quite strange, and then we have a poem by Blake about Jerusalem, which, for all we know, may well be a metaphorical call for Christianity in England, rather than a Zionist state, for Jerusalem is not only an important allegory for the Jewish faith, but Christianity and Islam as well.

To the OP, or anyone else who has bought into this, please provide a shred of evidence justifying why the logo is not a mere coincidence, because until that happens, it is just that, a strange coincidence.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Modulus

Looking in the wrong place fella : thecosmicmind.blogspot.com...

Mod Edit: Entire quote of preceding post removed. Reply To function used. Please see ABOUT ATS: Warnings for excessive quoting, and how to quote. Thank you - Jak

[edit on 19/5/08 by JAK]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Also, in case people were taking that falsely contextual BBC quote regarding the similarities between the 1972 and 2012 games seriously, decide for yourself:

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   

similarities?

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
overactive imagination is all i'm seeing here..

then again, why don't you ask the guys who designed the logo themselves?
www.wolffolins.com...
10 Regents Wharf
All Saints Street
London N1 9RL
United Kingdom
+44 20 7713 7733

go ahead, make their day..

i for one would think it's strange that the world's most renowned branding agency would risk their reputation with this zion/nwo stuff.

peace,
mr.Jones

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join