It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London Olympics 2012 : Zion : Alien Agenda Exposed!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monsterenergy791

The symbols used for the London 2012 Olympics are like a sigil.
'

Thats exactly what i first thought...... and the video - wow!

Its a great read, but i believe things will kick of way before 2012, i dont think the olympics will even happen..... but the video was very obvious when picked apart.... thats a definite 'planting a seed in ones mind!'

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicstorm

Yes, that is exactly what the "elite" or the Masons or whoever they are are trying to do--to plant a seed in our mind. Or in other words, to make us aware on the subconscious mind, like a subliminal message in a symbol form.

The Freemasons use symbolism a lot and that is pretty much a fact. Examples are the all seeing eye, the pyramid, checker board pattern (usually black and white), and the list goes on.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
The end is supposed to be in December , 2012, I thought? Although, I don't believe in the 2012 doomsday theories, I think that's what i read.

If that's so summer of 2012 should come and go without a hitch.

Then again it depends on "how" the world ends.

If it's a long drawn out thing, then we wouldn't see the summer olypics in 2012, but if it's an overnight, instantaneous catastrophic type deal, the summer 2012 games could be safe.

Either way, I kinda liked the logo at first.

But after reading on the wiki link that some say it looks like Lisa simpson(right side, facing left) giving fellatio(to a figure on the left side, facing right), that's all I can friggin see when i look at it now,

just great.....

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Monsterenergy791

yes, its a definite delibrate 'attack' on the subconscious id say...... im from uk, and when i first saw the logo i remember thinking 'what the hell is that?'..... but i see why they have done it like that now, the jagged edges etc, using curves (which you would expect when writing a '2' and a '0') you wouldnt get the zion at all.... very clever, very manipulating

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Interesting read...I did not remember the closing ceremonies for the 1984 Olympics...strange indeed.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Very good read indeed, its strange how obvious some things are but you don't notice until someone really points them out.

If this does all mean something do you think it will be for good or for bad? I know thats a topic up for discussion but if the oylmpics were involved it kinda seems like it would be more of an event and something to be celebrater if you get what I mean.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
The fact that 2012 logo can spell Zion says something

Zion is the word around Jerusalem for Promised Land to come

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
*Bump*

This thread should be front and center for all members to read as well
as lurkers!!!!!

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by almeister 5000
Very good read indeed, its strange how obvious some things are but you don't notice until someone really points them out.

If this does all mean something do you think it will be for good or for bad? I know thats a topic up for discussion but if the oylmpics were involved it kinda seems like it would be more of an event and something to be celebrater if you get what I mean.

Occult / Esoteric works have to be in public view for them to work. Thats the rule of the occult! The public however do not have to understand what they are looking at.

As for good or bad? Well let's face it, the people who are pushing this plan, are the same people starting the wars... is that a good thing?

x

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
did you guys see the update: thecosmicmind.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by rik_c

Land-On

I dont know, i think this is a little far-fetched, even for me. I did notice many of our threads on that website though- off to the right.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Here are some interesting picture I took of the video:

img126.imageshack.us... (this one is frightening).

img142.imageshack.us...

img185.imageshack.us...

img142.imageshack.us...

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Hmm yeah the Land-On thing seems a little overdrawn!

London is named after the Roman city of Londinium that was there before as far as I know, long before the Angles ever arrived.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Did you see that too. The Live Traffic on the right shows all traffic coming from ATS. When I first went on to the site (The Cosmic Mind) it showed, Belfast arrived from Abovetopsecret.com

I just don't like things like that. Whats the purpose of this tracking?

Besides that, I remember looking at the logo and just thinking that it was utter nonscence. It makes you believe a 2 year old child done it - reverse psychology maybe?

S&F.

Brei

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I found a small what happens to look like a alien head on 1:07. I was rapidly hitting pause, and play. Its down in the bottom left corner, id post a picture of it but i dunno how to do that so ya..

I dont really like to make big deals out of things like this but, it may be more to others then it is to me.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
The alien is a runner wearing dark glasses. The Olympic logo In my opinion is just a coincidence. It's like making structures out of natural formations on the moon. I'm not buying any of it I'm afraid. If the world is supposed to end in 2012, or we're to have a new world order then why are the British Government pulling out all the stops to win the 2018 world cup?

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
No. This thread is a farce.A fter further inspection the assembly of letters should be regrouped to form the word "Ions".

There will be an electric solar storm that will dismantle the planet and all life as a know it.

London is actually reassembled as nodnol, or nod'n'awe. As everyone will agree with their awefull deaths.

What is wrong with you people? Are you so desparate that it makes you deferringly gullible?

I mean to believe that alien life exists is one thing, but to spend your entire life buying into every crock of non-sense is another.

How about figuring out how to make something yourself so that you can visit the E.T.'s and everyone else on Earth can as well?

[edit on 18-5-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
bit of an outragous thread but i guess thats what above top secret is for.
just a side note: pause the video at 3:56. you might need to very quickly start/pause for a bit at that time.
anyway a quite odd face appears in or around the centre of the screen. probably just an athelete (albeit a very strange lookin athelete).
thats my 2 cents anyway.
(would post a screenshot but dont know how to do that).

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Here are some video frames that I thought were interesting:

img126.imageshack.us... (this one is especially frightening).

img142.imageshack.us...

img185.imageshack.us...

img142.imageshack.us...

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Huh. I disagree that ATS is meant to be a site for just top-level outrageous crap, unfortunately posters with a reckless disregard for the truth, those with low burdens of proof, are turning it into that.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join