It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are we terrified of the Grays?

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Religion
Aleon you are wrong, they do not speak; they have no vocal cords to do so. They project their thoughts and talk to us telepathically, though. I don't know why they would ever have German or Norway accents, it doesn't make sense to me.

What accent do they project then? Is it like your voice speaking in your head? when ever Ive heard these telepathic voices in my head from what ever it seems to be my voice but saying things I would not say.
Why would a species loose it vocal cords ? Does speaking become unnecessary after 1000 years of evolution?

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
^Please stop spreading nasty rumors about them. They are not like that, I've never seen an actual death aboard any of the crafts, all the other humans are always well-fed and content, usually just very interested and curious as to what is going on. I declare myself lucky, but only because the beings choose to keep in contact with me and I find myself having conversations with them every week or so, it's very interesting.

I do not know why they come here, but they do indeed abduct animals, and unfortunately, some of them never get back. It's sad, but they say they do it for a good reason. I suppose maybe they're making DNA backups just in case there's a mass extinction, or something like that.

They control the crafts completely with their mind, their is no "cockpit", I don't even know who drives the thing, because there are no rooms. There's just areas, the spaceship is one whole room. I don't know the pilot, I suppose they all take part in controlling the craft, maybe on shifts or something. For all I know, the craft steers itself.

As for ever being seen by other humans on ground, No, I don't think I have. They use a cloaking device of some sort, and it doesn't show up on radars and is immune to of course the human eye.

They're also very protective of their abductors, they seem to have a nurturing instincts, it's actually pretty odd. If you've ever seen your mom or a girl pmsing, you'd know. They go to great lengths to make sure you're enjoying your stay, get you food and water when you need it(Earth food and water only, I was fortunately lucky to try some other food harvested from different planets OUTSIDE our solar system).

As to rather they have a family system or not, I do not know, they never showed it to me so for all I know they don't operate with families aboard the craft. They do not however argue or fight with each other, they are very professional in their work, if that's what it is. I do not know why they come here, maybe to observe, maybe because of boredom, maybe a bit of both.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Sigh, the post I just spent several minutes typing up didn't make it through...

But I would like to ask you to please stop spreading rumors about the greys, I have never seen a casualty aboard and from the other humans I've spoke to, they are very nice and generous beings. They are here to help us, not to harm.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer
reply to post by Mr Green

lol yeah, I meant condensing as you have been acting a bit dense lately :p jk

For the Non-believers out there, repent!

[edit on 2-8-2008 by Shakesbeer]

A bit dense..? That is your opinion but I have to disagree.

The picture of Grey Jesus is actually not that disturbing to me. The face is more acceptable than the usual big wide black eyes. It looks more human but I think its been drawn in this way. Is this what the taller greys maybe look like Im not sure.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
A bit dense..? That is your opinion but I have to disagree.

yeah that's why I put "JK" (or "Just Kidding") after that statement to affirm that I was in fact not kidding and that represented my actual opinion... hmm

And of course you're not afraid of Jesus-the-Grey, he compassionately probes all his children who ask to receive his holy touch....duh!

Just to clarify: the statements above are in fact attempts at humor

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Is this a grey from the past

I am not sure you talk about Jesus being a grey sent here to teach us.
Was this grey sent to carry out some purpose.
It seems to be rather stressed .
Link below.

farm1.static.flickr.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by headlightone

Skakesbeer you actually put gj after the you are dense statement, so I was not sure what this meant. It is of no matter to me either way.
How incredibly condensing of you. gj!

Headlightone
that grey sure does look stressed AND very thin, way too thin even for a grey! Whos the freak in the background?

The grey link to Jesus I just dont accept, yes I know a lot of our past myths and history is very probably linked to ET intervention and influence but Jesus....
Im not a religious person, I am spiritual but I still see Jesus for what he was a prophet. Not an alien creation.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   

So all prophets have to be human?

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   

So all prophets have to be human?

Yes to walk this Earth amongst us they would have to be human, not saying their soul would be human but to be accepted amongst man a human form surely must be taken?
Do you know of any non human prophets?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   

I can't say I know any by name (other then if you believe JC's universal name is actually Lord Sonanda) but I also can't say it doesn't happen because I just don't know. But I don't see how humans would be the only ones to have spiritual leaders who someone would consider prophets. Somehow I don't think we have the exclusive right on things like that, even on our own planet.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I can't say I know any by name (other then if you believe JC's universal name is actually Lord Sonanda) but I also can't say it doesn't happen because I just don't know. But I don't see how humans would be the only ones to have spiritual leaders who someone would consider prophets. Somehow I don't think we have the exclusive right on things like that, even on our own planet.

Lord Sonanda. This is a name Ive never heard before. No Im sure humans dont have the universal right to prophets, but as humans I cant see us accepting a non human prophet. If a grey landed and said Im your new prophet, people would run an absolute mile...even if he was exactly what he said he was...a prophet. I can definately accept that some greys could advance to the level of prophet, just not here.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
MMMMMM Prophets you want

I would listen to this man over all others including Grey prophets.
His theory on the meaning of life was awsome.
I recommend his teachings to everybody.

Link below.

www.cre8buzz.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by headlightone
MMMMMM Prophets you want

I would listen to this man over all others including Grey prophets.
His theory on the meaning of life was awsome.
I recommend his teachings to everybody.

Link below.

www.cre8buzz.com...

Hey shakesbeer maybe this is the Lord Sonanda to who you refer. Im going to google this Lord to see who he is.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   

The story goes the entity's name who we would call "Jesus" is named Lord Sonanda -shrugs- That sort of stuff comes into play when you start thinking about what it actually means to have had past lives in relation to who "you" would be on the "other side". I've read quiet a bit from different sources and they all tend to say the same thing about the "interdimension" or the various other layers of being that stretch beyond what we can see. Afterall, if you come from the school that Jesus is the son of God, and if life exists on other planets, why would we think we're the only ones who'd get a "divine" incarnation like that? How the hell do you pronounce "Jesus" in Pleidian? Is that a name or more of a concept like "the Christ Consciousness"? I'm starting to think the concept of "Christ" is an evolutionary point in any given society where there is a convergence of thinking modalities that transcends to another, usually with profound implications. "Transcend" in the sense that a new command of natural forces is attained. Just to clarify: I am not saying I know there was or was not a Jesus, just saying the level of consciousness implied in the story is a vivid reality I would wager. What's cool to think is that those wacky ET's have figured out some of the best tricks in that book to, would be nice to know how they do some of those things.

Headlightone: Hell yeah...

Oh I messed up the name btw, it's Sananda. Oh and yes, just to clarify yet again, I'm just relaying a story I don't know how much of it is true or not and I don't assume one way or another.

[edit on 4-8-2008 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

LORD SONANDA

Deep within the center of the heart resonates the blossoming of the lotus. Deep within the center of the heart resonates the call of spirit.

Well seems like this is my type of prophet after all Shakesbeer, (read my signature), all is from the heart chakra and all divine being resonates from there also. Youve now changed his spelling slightly so maybe this heart prophet is not Jesus so now Im going to have to google the new spelling! However if he is from Grey descent does this mean heart meditation is a Grey concept
I have no idea. However the image of a Grey practising heart chakra radiance doesnt really fit some how to me. I could be wrong....

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   

NOTE: Lord Sananda is the oversoul of Jesus Christ. He is one of the most prominent of the ascended masters and communicates with hundreds of channels worldwide.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   

The draft post that posted for some reason was regarding the new spelling and it seems he is still the Lord of the heart.
The following link describes it better, but the parts I liked were...

LORD SANANDA (ascended master)

The Heart master, he who opens the heart to pure love and light.

As I step forward with intention for self mastery, I call upon my heart which holds the indwellings of inner christ.

Now I agree with you the christ reference is to christ con-sciousness.

www.drjoshuadavidstone.com...

I dont intend stopping heart chakra meditation any day soon, as this link describes how I feel exactly. I would not care if a Grey was an ascended master, for to become this divine and enligtened that being would be of universal consciousness. Once this point is reached we become pure energy, not human or grey. Maybe we are all linked, linked to one large point of consciousness.

Thanks shakesbeer, interesting point you drew on there to the greys possible spirituality and origin of Jesus.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by proteox2001
Grays are that color because are DNA manipulated beings.

Grays are that color because they are from the future when the sun's peak spectral output has shifted into the infrared and most pigments have evolved to be selective in that region.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Nookster

So I wonder if we where able to see in IR if they would have more distinguishable skin pigment variation or maybe they would look different entirely....?

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Originally posted by Religion
Aleon you are wrong, they do not speak; they have no vocal cords to do so. They project their thoughts and talk to us telepathically, though. I don't know why they would ever have German or Norway accents, it doesn't make sense to me.

What accent do they project then? Is it like your voice speaking in your head? when ever Ive heard these telepathic voices in my head from what ever it seems to be my voice but saying things I would not say.
Why would a species loose it vocal cords ? Does speaking become unnecessary after 1000 years of evolution?

Well, they project them in an American monotonic accent, but maybe that is because I am American, so my mind interprets it as being so. As far as I know, they have evolved past the point of having to speak out loud. If all humans were telepathic, would we still speak?

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join