It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are we terrified of the Grays?

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

heh since you opened the door: Philosophically you can't really resist Karma can you? As it just is. Just like it's neither "good" nor "bad"....it just is

"Cryptic" statement for the the moment :p

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   
In reply to Mr Geen

If there is evidence of this I would definately read it with an open mind, however would it not be of benefit to return as a grey soul rather than as a human abducted by one to learn of their spirituality?

Can you explain what you mean by this? whos benefit?

The mere word "abduction" does point to against our will though

Agreed but the word abduction is a HUMAN word, that translates and describes by HUMAN 'against our will'

The evidence shows, not just by (Marciniak) that many abductees after they have been regressed have this true understanding of what LIFE is about. A new spiritual understanding. I use that term loosely as this is another HUMAN word that depicts airy fairy views and not its true meaning.

Its far to deep to go into detail in the space of a few lines.

*Anyone else having problems with this thread? not sure if I am double posting

[edit on 11-8-2008 by franspeakfree]

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I have pleaded with the extraterrestrial beings, I believe if all goes just as planned, I will never see this planet again.

Goodbye ATS.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Originally posted by Religion

Well, they project them in an American monotonic accent, but maybe that is because I am American, so my mind interprets it as being so. As far as I know, they have evolved past the point of having to speak out loud. If all humans were telepathic, would we still speak?

Yes maybe our minds interpret their telepathic voice into ours, as I say the odd things Ive heard have been in my English voice.

It is said that on the 4th dimension all thoughts of all beings can be heard, I guess humans arnt ready for this yet!! I dont think we are ready to speak telephathically at all until we gain respect for all, how many times do we think un kind thoughts of people that would hurt their feelings if they actually heard it.....too mant times to mention.

What kind of things do they say to you? Do they give you future predictions or how man can change? Your case is very interesting by the way.

I agree with you, completely.

And really? Wow, wouldn't that be crazy to experience. I'd have to assume that it would be so overwhelming and would drive many people mad.

Sadly, I do not have much time to type as I must get going, but they only tell me directions on what to do and how to do it, they've never discussed life, the universe and everything with me. They have, however, said they are only here to observe, not to harm OR help. They think we are interesting beings and enjoy watching us, they just don't like it when we turn hostile on them. Oh, and please do not envision them as cruel or cold, they have very strict rules and guidelines as to what is and what is not allowed.

And thanks, if I'm still here when I wake up I will try to remember to post more.

[edit on 8/11/2008 by Religion]

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   

In reply to Mr Geen

If there is evidence of this I would definately read it with an open mind, however would it not be of benefit to return as a grey soul rather than as a human abducted by one to learn of their spirituality?

Agreed but the word abduction is a HUMAN word, that translates and describes by HUMAN 'against our will'

The evidence shows, not just by (Marciniak) that many abductees after they have been regressed have this true understanding of what LIFE is about. A new spiritual understanding. I use that term loosely as this is another HUMAN word that depicts airy fairy views and not its true meaning.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   

I have pleaded with the extraterrestrial beings, I believe if all goes just as planned, I will never see this planet again.

Goodbye ATS.

Well not sure what to say here, good luck I guess. Are you sure? Do you know what you are doing?

If you decide not to go or they bring you back, please tell us how it went whont you.

MG

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

In reply to Mr Geen

What I am saying is this.... if one choses to be abducted prior to birth to further their understanding of the greys spirituality, would it not be better to return AS a grey soul, then you gain far more knowledge of their spirituality.

Yes many abductees do report a greater understanding of life, but are there also not many that are terrified of this experience? The terrified out number the enlightened dont you think?

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I can't imagine planning an abduction would be to understand the Greys more then it would be to understand one's own role in the universe. Or maybe it is so that they can write a book and lecture to the rest of us what they have learned, or maybe the "plan" would involve some kind of ET/Human agenda -shrugs- who knows. I wouldn't assume there's only one reason for planning an ET meeting.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   

What I am saying is this.... if one choses to be abducted prior to birth to further their understanding of the greys spirituality, would it not be better to return AS a grey soul, then you gain far more knowledge of their spirituality.

Yes many abductees do report a greater understanding of life, but are there also not many that are terrified of this experience? The terrified out number the enlightened dont you think?

Sorry you misunderstood me, the way I understand it is that we as in Human/e.b.es are all part of one consciousness.

Before we are born into our bodies, we agree to be abducted, this a spiritual agreement to help other beings reach a higher state of universal/karmic law.

When we are abducted if we were to be fully conscious of this because of the way the human mind works it would cause us great harm, There would be scores of people commiting suicide and going stir crazy why?, because our brains/bodies cannot handle the energy created by these beings and would cause a short circuit in our being.

Because of this all abductees are treated to subconscious mind implants which can be accessed through meditation/regression. These mind implants (This is the way I describe it, they aren't objects they are higher spiritual guidance in the form of sounds and scenes, a bit like watching tv) are not only to benefit the abductee but to allow the subject to be observed spiritually.

The way I see it and I am very passionate about this E.T's are getting a bad name, this is due to our misconception and ideas of spirituality. They are here to help us. Put it this way a child aged between 5-8 years old wakes up in the middle of the night screaming for his/her mummy. He/she has a stomach ache. The child, throughout the night gets worst starts vomiting, first bile then blood. His mum quickly phones for an ambulance, medics come and take him to hospital, a team of humans in white suits (doctors) access the child and it turns out he has peritonitus and quickly needs to be taken to theatre in order to SAVE HIS LIFE. The child is only young he/she doesn't know whats going on, only that one minute he/she has a stomach ache the next minute they are in a room with lots of lights and somebody is placing a mask over their face saying "don't worry" How scary must that be? He/she doesn't know that if this doesn't happen they will die. Its much more complicated than the way I am describing and to be honest I don't think I could explain it. This is something that each and everyone of us has to understand themselves by meditation or by regression.

Take the grays type 1 for instance if they don't abduct human beings their race will die out

Type 2 - They need to balance their kara in order to attain a higher spiritual awareness

Type 3 - They need to help us Humans in MIND BODY SPIRIT in order to complete their destiny in order to fulfil their duties, then there are the overseers that have to maintain spiritual balance.

The list goes on and on, there are so many more entities out there its just that the grays are the most common.

Hope this makes a tiny bit of sense to whoever is reading this. Its impossible to post/read these kinds of words without meditating first because its just words on a screen that I and you are trying to comprehend. Its all about opening our minds to endless possiblities.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

I have read your take on abductions I dont buy it at all.
Spiritual planning rubbish .
Them balancing their karma nonsense.
For a start they must have loads of karma to purge for abducting a lower species against its will.
A cautionary tale from history you need to take note of.
The White people finding extra land in abundance with lots of natural resources with these lesser non White people in the way.
I think we know what happened next. Colonisation, acts of brutality slavery
The lesser non Whites required this to bring them to order.
The Non whites were eventualy intergrated into White society but at a much lower level and tolerated but they must know their place always.
After much resistance and suffering 100,s of years later non whites are equal in todays society.
Take note they resisted and fought against their captors.
Leave aside spirituality when you talk of greys and abductions .
Just because a race is more advanced doesnt mean they do not have an imperialist attitude many of them will.
It will be dressed up as we are here in a caretaking role Its all about educating these silly humans.
If at all history does it shows how races dominate each other.
Resist abductions always start fighting future enslavement now.
They love passive Its a spiritual thing types like yourself.
If a benevolent alien being wants to contact you they will do that not by abduction against your free will.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by headlightone

So fine "abductions" are bad because they are against free will. So what about "meetings" then? Anything wrong with them? It sounds to me that there are more of those going on then "abductions" these days.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I am scared of they're very existence.

I have vivid dreams where i see UFO's and encounter them in my living room.

The ones with the UFO's are usually in the daytime, and are a saucer shaped ship. The humming is a pulsating type sound, and it flies very close to me but i am the only person to see it.

The most recent dream i had of an alien was 'waking up' and proceeding to my lounge room.. For some reason i was sneaking to where my wood heater is, then i see the rear of the being's head and it turns around like i have startled it.

- UFO. I think this dream represents me possibly seeing one at some point in my life, but not being able to share it with someone.

- Alien. Things bring to mind the old "Its more scared of you than you are of it."

Personally, my belief is this:

Aliens will never make 'peace' with us because we are horrid, war minded lunatics. The only thing we would do if they tried to make contact would be to shoot.
If you were to put yourself in there position, would you make open contact? Because i know i wouldn't.

I am scared, but i am more scared FOR them.

Regards.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by headlightone

Its impossible to look at this subject through our physical eyes/mentality in order to understand one needs to separate and look at this from outside the box. If you don't understand what I am saying then I can only assume that you haven't experienced anything outside of the box.

Every Abductee is special, so special words cannot describe,

if you are an abductee and you are having flashbacks or somekind of recognition then I urge you to meditate or seek regression. That way your conscious will connect to your subconscious and the blocks in your psyche will shift and show a hell of alot more than what we understand in our conscious state

[edit on 12-8-2008 by franspeakfree]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I don't have "flashbacks" and none of my experiences have ever been "spiritual" as I refuse to believe in a greater being. I remember every "abduction"(I mean what other word is there? Being taken away by aliens on your own free will... I guess, which is what happens to me.) very vividly.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
They cant help what they look like or how they act. Be interesting to see what we are like after we are zapped with scalar weaponry and genetic tampering for awhile.

Interesting times indeed.

This concludes my drive by commenting for the day

Now where is my -10,000 points for not fitting the mold or participating correctly? I demand answers damnit!!!

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by fastwalker23
They cant help what they look like or how they act. Be interesting to see what we are like after we are zapped with scalar weaponry and genetic tampering for awhile.

Interesting times indeed.

This concludes my drive by commenting for the day

Now where is my -10,000 points for not fitting the mold or participating correctly? I demand answers damnit!!!

Everybody is responsible for their own actions, they Can help how they act. IF THEY EVEN EXIST, and what is scaler weaponry?

Btw just to add i dont think your avatar is allowed

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
Sorry you misunderstood me, the way I understand it is that we as in Human/e.b.es are all part of one consciousness.

Before we are born into our bodies, we agree to be abducted, this a spiritual agreement to help other beings reach a higher state of universal/karmic law.

When we are abducted if we were to be fully conscious of this because of the way the human mind works it would cause us great harm, There would be scores of people commiting suicide and going stir crazy why?, because our brains/bodies cannot handle the energy created by these beings and would cause a short circuit in our being.

Take the grays type 1 for instance if they don't abduct human beings their race will die out

Type 2 - They need to balance their kara in order to attain a higher spiritual awareness

Type 3 - They need to help us Humans in MIND BODY SPIRIT in order to complete their destiny in order to fulfil their duties, then there are the overseers that have to maintain spiritual balance.

Hi

Yes I agree we are all part of one consciousness. This in the beginning was all, then it split into who we and other beings are today. We are still part of it, its just we have lost our connection to it, to our being. Slowly will are to regain this connection. You are right this is achieved by meditation and listening.

However I feel we must disagree on the point of arranging an abduction prior to birth. There are many ways of reaching a higher state of spiritual awarness, but I cant see abduction as one of them. I was abducted and it only left me with feelings of dread and fright. NO spiritual guidance was given in the slightest.

Any benevolent alien would have no need to abduct you to give you guidance of universal karma laws. I was visited by such an alien many years ago, he was totally non threatening, switched off all fear receptors in my brain and I felt no fear from him at all, this is in complete contrast to my previous abduction. You see he set me on a new path which has led to a new spiritual awarness, and he did this all in a non threatening way. So why do greys go about abducting people in their undercover way and cause fear and dread in us?

After my visit by the kind alien ( who I have since been given further signs was an Arcturian) I did not feel like going crazy, commiting suicide at all because he did it in a non threatening way. I can never agree with any abduction that is done against our will and it provides no spiritual guidance. People who look to aliens for spiritual guidance should be very careful which aliens they seek this from.

Google Arcturian and see.
Now theres a spiritual lesson worth listening to.

[edit on 12-8-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I am not terrified of grays. In fact I find them a little intresting and would love to chat with one, as soon as they start eating me then I might fear them but at the moment I don't.

Just like I don't fear, Nuclear war, Terrorist, Monsters, Death, Flying Sharks, The End of The World.....

If it happens it happens I am sure there aint much I can do about it, I am safe at "This moment in time" so why worry about what might happen tomorrow.

Oh and if anyone knows any Greys tell them I love them

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

However I feel we must disagree on the point of arranging an abduction prior to birth. There are many ways of reaching a higher state of spiritual awarness, but I cant see abduction as one of them. I was abducted and it only left me with feelings of dread and fright. NO spiritual guidance was given in the slightest.[edit on 12-8-2008 by Mr Green]

Ah, that's because you can't see this life as just a ride experiecing a broad range of emotions to further your own spiritual growth. Because at one point, time and space don't matter (pun intended) and we sit back and go...wow, that was a trip. So you can write yourself into this massive dynamic never-ending movie as anything you want. You could before you got here, and you can now. Maybe someone wanted to experience that fear only so that they can learn to reconcile with it on their own (or fail for that matter)? That's up to them and their own soul & "guides" or what have you, not any one else as to what they may perceive as "good" or "bad".

2nd you know for a fact your encounter did your soul some good. It brought you here for one, or has "no good" come from that too...? It's also not only the actual experience of the contact that gives you the spiritual lesson necessarily, it's life afterwards as well. Everyone is always looking for the quick trick or "ah-ha!" word that will push them to the next level not realizing it's within us all from the beginning. It's just up to us to experience it in our own way and learn to listen to our own soul.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I don't have "flashbacks" and none of my experiences have ever been "spiritual" as I refuse to believe in a greater being. I remember every "abduction"(I mean what other word is there? Being taken away by aliens on your own free will... I guess, which is what happens to me.) very vividly.

Have they told you their answer yet? Are you to go with them and never see Earth again? How can you say you do not believe in a higher being, a higher spiritual presence? Without this we are nothing. If you refuse to believe in a higher energy then you will never find it. Why not try to be open to the possibility rather than deny it totally. Im not talking of "God" here either, just the higher energy form from which we all came from, from which we are now starting to feel again, the Earths frequency is changing in order for us to re connect to what we have lost.

Next time ask the Greys this, are they of the light? Do they sense being within? If they are they should have given you some spiritual experience by now yet you say they have given you none. What ACTUALLY do they give you from this abduction with free will?

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join