It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are we terrified of the Grays?

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by headlightone
Them balancing their karma nonsense.
For a start they must have loads of karma to purge for abducting a lower species against its will.

Leave aside spirituality when you talk of greys and abductions .

It will be dressed up as we are here in a caretaking role Its all about educating these silly humans.

If a benevolent alien being wants to contact you they will do that not by abduction against your free will.

Exactly. If a benevolent alien wishes to contact us they will not do it in a way that goes against our free will.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Originally posted by Religion
I don't have "flashbacks" and none of my experiences have ever been "spiritual" as I refuse to believe in a greater being. I remember every "abduction"(I mean what other word is there? Being taken away by aliens on your own free will... I guess, which is what happens to me.) very vividly.

Have they told you their answer yet? Are you to go with them and never see Earth again? How can you say you do not believe in a higher being, a higher spiritual presence? Without this we are nothing. If you refuse to believe in a higher energy then you will never find it. Why not try to be open to the possibility rather than deny it totally. Im not talking of "God" here either, just the higher energy form from which we all came from, from which we are now starting to feel again, the Earths frequency is changing in order for us to re connect to what we have lost.

Next time ask the Greys this, are they of the light? Do they sense being within? If they are they should have given you some spiritual experience by now yet you say they have given you none. What ACTUALLY do they give you from this abduction with free will?

I do not know yet, I have pleaded and begged them to take me away. I speculate that hopefully, they are thinking about it, but I'm not getting my hopes up. Other humans have been taken off of Earth for good, I hope I can join them to another planet. I hear the Greys have several planets they own, but the best is their home planet, which I hope is even better than Earth.

Oh, I agree, there is certainly something going on here than us humans can normally perceive. Perhaps a greater force does work, up in the top dimensions somehow, maybe reincarnation does exist, and is why we're all here. For all I know, once we die, we are reincarnated as another lifeform on another planet in the universe? Or maybe we get to become gods ourselves, or planets, stars, solar systems or even galaxys? I don't know, but I refuse to believe in a God because from my perspective, there are many religions, all having their own god/s, I don't like one religion being wrong just because another is right. That would be cruel.

When you say "In the light", I view that as as a Christian saying "are you with god?". Now, however, I do not know if greys practice religion, or if they have no need for it, perhaps they have found out what happens after death and thus, need no reason to believe in a higher power, or maybe they are immortal and death is amazing to them.

I don't understand what you are asking, you seem very religious to me. You expect every being throughout the universe to have a spiritual side, and in reality many species have probably never even come across it. What d you mean spiritual experience? Do you mean some sort of inner light that answers all my questions? I'm sorry, I just don't understand what you're asking. The greys have never given me a spiritual experience, that would seem quite odd to me. I do not believe they are spiritual. BUT, if you're going to turn this into a "Demon" or "angel" debate, NO, they are NOT demons or angels. IMO, Demons and Angels and all that is closed off to earth only, through out the universe, if there is a god, he does not govern them, only us, since he created men in his own image.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
no offense but this is all BS!

Seriously if you thought you were being abducted why not just mount cctv cameras in your bedroom? I have alot of valuables and for insurance reasons i have cctv cameras all over.

its not expensive and you cant put a price on epace of mind.
all you need its
MOnitors I reccoment 2 one near the vcr in your panic room and another for general viewing.

enough cameras usually 2 per room is enough.

vcr with loop recording alert status all that stuff.
I have it and i was being taken away regularly and dint have it I would GET IT!
there problem solved. enxt time people think they got abducted just review the logged footage to prove its all imagination and cameras dont record the land of imagination.

P.S. dont buy those cruddy 100$ cameras off ebay get the ones the pros use mine wer $1029 each and go to a pro installer like ADT etc.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I think the reason most people are scared of them is because of what they imply. Abduction, probing where the sun don't shine, and home invasion.

For me it's the eyes. lol

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   
The real string pullers are the ones called the watchers Some were worshipped by ancient Egyptians as gods.
Some are fallen angels who resided in heaven before connecting with the creators human women , the result the giant nephalim.
They are the annanaki .
It realy is a struggle now for humanity in these next few years.
The annanaki related to the NWO the reptilians the greys all fallen.
The Draconians run the show .
A false invation by so called protectors is coming do not be taken in.
Stay grounded aware of the one true GOD.
Do not be taken in or flattered by disguised friendship and false promises .
Its a minefield out there.

[edit on 13-8-2008 by headlightone]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   
^What the hell? I know I'm describing being abducted by aliens and making friends with them, but at least I'm not as weird as that guy.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   

I do not know yet, I have pleaded and begged them to take me away. I speculate that hopefully, they are thinking about it, but I'm not getting my hopes up. Other humans have been taken off of Earth for good, I hope I can join them to another planet. I hear the Greys have several planets they own, but the best is their home planet, which I hope is even better than Earth.

When you say "In the light", I view that as as a Christian saying "are you with god?". Now, however, I do not know if greys practice religion, or if they have no need for it, perhaps they have found out what happens after death and thus, need no reason to believe in a higher power, or maybe they are immortal and death is amazing to them.

I really dont think any species "owns" its planet as you say the Greys do. They just happen to live on it, they no more own their planet than we own Earth!

LOL no Im not saying "in the light" from a christian religion stand. I am not religious , I am spiritual, there is a difference. I find any talk of "religion" gets in the way of discussions, people try to say their prophet is correct over any other and before you know it your having a row. No when I say the light I simply mean the inner being, the creator if you wish to label it. My question was have the Greys spoke of this being to you, note its not a being as in me and you it simple is "being".

I would guess the Greys do NOT have a religion, they probably just are.

I agree with the poster that said why dont you start to film these visitations, however, I have read that it is near impossible to actually "film" an ET. They vibrate at such a frequency that makes it near on impossible to photo them.

You say the Greys have no need to believe in a higher power as they possibly think themselves immortal. well maybe this is their problem, they are seeking immortality thinking they are "Gods" as you put it. taking our DNA to endlessly find ways of exstending their life. No one should ever see ET s as gods, they are no more gods than me and you.

( However at HEART we are all gods, but thats another story
)

Oh and Id like to say I think your posts are really interesting by the way, Im not against you at all, you provide a very good base for discussion.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   

^What the hell? I know I'm describing being abducted by aliens and making friends with them, but at least I'm not as weird as that guy.

Do not underestimate the annanaki, I dont think hes wierd at all for what he's posted in the slightest.

Maybe you should also ask the Greys about their space "friends".

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Well I do not know if the greys have space-allys or enemies, I have never seen other species of aliens besides them. Although I am sure they are not the only species, there are Reptoids and non-humanoid species, among others.

I respect that you believe me, but I can't help but be suspicious that you're iffy about my claims...

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   

I respect that you believe me, but I can't help but be suspicious that you're iffy about my claims...

It is very hard for people to talk about abductions, they fear ridicule or claims of madness. If you say you have been abducted by the Greys I totally go with that, what Im questioning is the truth they are giving you.

When we are told something as the "truth" we need to step back and question it, then step back again and question it for a second time. This is your planet, you live here, you've been put here to learn. The fact that they are telling you to leave seems wrong to me. Have you any idea of where they might take you, what is like there, could you even survive in its atmosphere?

I once had a very good friend whos claims of life with the greys was far more elaborate than yours and I still listened to what he said, so nothing you say here will be questioned in a bad way.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   

The real string pullers are the ones called the watchers Some were worshipped by ancient Egyptians as gods.
Some are fallen angels who resided in heaven before connecting with the creators human women , the result the giant nephalim.

[edit on 13-8-2008 by headlightone]

Headlightone, who are these? Are you saying these are human woman they connect with? What does this mean? Fallen angels who try to connect with human woman is this what the annanaki do? Who are these woman?

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Well in my defense it's kind of hard to be specific about many things you simply don't know the word for.
I have seen things I can not explain and thus do not have the vocabulary to even try.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

hey green whats up with religion refer him to my signature.
This is just one of 20500 results on annanaki on the web .
It mentions the connection with Earth women you were enquiring about.

www.illuminati-news.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Religion

Headlightone may sound crazy but a fake-alien invasion would make a good false flag operation just saying. You don't even have to ET's involved technically to pull it off. Oh and you're "meeting" ET's not being "abducted" if you're willingly saying "take me!". Seems like everyone is ignoring that crucial fact and still lumping every encounter together as an "abduction". Oh and don't let MG fool you, she definitely has her dogma. There is a "light" so to speak that you don't have to even believe in god to see or use that is cool, but I would wager that that light is part of the "divine creator" too.

Maybe getting a pic or two would be cool if they let you. Don't listen to Mr. You-gotta-spend-all-your-savings on a security CCTV system, just use any camcorder or camera if you do. Afterall, you'd only be doing it to prove it to us and if you follow other ET's stories at all, you'll find things start getting annoying for the person when they finally have proof it seems.

But once again, how come everyone who is opened to the idea (not religious necessarily) says the same thing about ET's: that they are interested in our spiritual development?

"Spiritual" doesn't mean "dogmatic" or "religious" either. There absolutely is some kind of epi-genetic signals or energy governing what animates our bodies (or gives life). I suspect getting to know that better might be what they are talking about in terms of "spirituality".

I still think all of you have too much of directly religious/dogmatic contextual association in your heads when someone says "spiritual". In the very least science is proving now that epi-genetic influence which can be interpreted as a "soul" providing the motivation for the "animated object" we call our respective bodies.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Well in my defense it's kind of hard to be specific about many things you simply don't know the word for.
I have seen things I can not explain and thus do not have the vocabulary to even try.

There is no need for you to say in your defense, your vocabulary is fine.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer
Oh and don't let MG fool you, she definitely has her dogma. There is a "light" so to speak that you don't have to even believe in god to see or use that is cool, but I would wager that that light is part of the "divine creator" too.

"Spiritual" doesn't mean "dogmatic" or "religious" either. I still think all of you have too much of directly religious/dogmatic contextual association in your heads when someone says "spiritual".

I am not trying to fool anyone and I do not have a dogma and neither am I dogmatic. This is a very strong point to make of someone and I feel I must come back to it.

Correct to be spiritual does not mean you are religious, this I have already stated of myself. Yes some may see a religious association related to spirituality, which is why I expressed a definate difference in the two, I am not missleading anyone here of my belief.

You dont have to believe in a god to see the light? Well this is also what I said. What is this light I speak off?

Lets stop calling it the light,god, creator for to me it just simple IS. I like to call it "being" because thats what it is, it is simple being. Its not your body, your mind or ego its the eternal you. Its the deep point of consciousness that is within you and is your very essence. It is your true self beyond form.

I think we all belong to one point of pure consciousness we are all connected, even the plants and animals, planets and stars so you will also find your being all around you.

People today have become dissconnected from their inner self through their very busy lives and constantly having to listen to their mind chattering away to them. To regain this connection, which I know is not as easy as it sounds is achieved by complete inner silence. Also another thing not very easy to achieve in this world we live in

So is this view of mine attempting to fool and of dogma ? Is trusting in ones inner self and nature dogmatic? I really hope it isnt as I have no alternative but to see the world like this.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I was referring to the spiritually aligned group(TSOL) that you are part of(as far as I know), last I checked there is a doctrine (the glossary), with an established set of beliefs and practice...dogma. If you're part of a "church" or a congregation that identifies it's self by a certain doctrine or set of rules(beliefs), you're practicing a type of dogma. That's not a bad thing if you enjoy what you're doing. No negativity involved unless by implication, I just thought your statement was a bit misleading.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I am being called crazy and weird.
Am I on a farming weekly forum.
I thought this was a conspiracy site.

MMMGreen still in TSOL

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I am being called crazy and weird.

I have already stated your not, we shouldnt under estimate the annanaki. How religion can not know of this race did seem a little strange to me, given his knowledge of the Greys.

Am I on a farming weekly forum.

Not that I know off, however a word of caution for you that I got from my Dad tonight....apparently I am to stock up on Ryvita crisp bread.The British corn crop has failed in our bad weather and we are to have a massive shortage of bread

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join