It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are we terrified of the Grays?

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Saphiryll

We're in a unique situation here, there's no need for me
to go to you. I started just like yourself, finding out about
'the elixur' on this site.
My life became more solitary, as I 'dabbled', my wife left
me and it wasn't until I met up with some folk like myself
that I felt that I was truly home.

Use your own force, train and hone your aim.
Remember... the saying 'Silence is Golden' came from
ridding the Earth of the Grays.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by IronMan

Ironman double up with cow bladder juice and crazy hysterical dancing It works for me .
Just dont look in them eyes ,them dam eyes, them strange eyes damnation them eyes well yes them eyes.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Would I mess with you no.
I am just letting your readers know of my anti grey warfare.
Girly girl scream.
crazy dance routine.
Avoid the eyes them strange damnation eyes.
Some use a hose down with hot yellow bladder juice.
I scream and dance.
Every person must find their own way.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Originally posted by Saphiryll
reply to post by IronMan

IronMan, come live near me and teach me your ninja ways

If they come in the night, they should be wary of my chuck norris flavoured can of whoop-ass

What? Hes a ninja too....

There is no end to this mans talents...

I'm no Ninja missy, and we work as a team.
The Time-travelling Ice Cram van is Ramius's invention.
Vasili navigates, Ripley... well she just drinks alot.
Vance, adorned in his Bo-Peep costume is like me, he
holds a grudge against the Grays, remember... he and Keksi
were in the Mothership and had uneccesary experiments performed
on 'em.
Newt came along to see the real side of the world.
So we're a team... and there's no I in team.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by headlightone
reply to post by IronMan

Ironman double up with cow bladder juice and crazy hysterical dancing It works for me .
Just dont look in them eyes ,them dam eyes, them strange eyes damnation them eyes well yes them eyes.

I... er, well that may explain what happened in the corncircle
escapde with the Brian Glover look-a-like and his Lard-covered
minions.
They did a crazy dance of some sort and muttered "it rubs the lotion
on it's skin, it does this whenever it's told. It rubs the lotion on it's
skin, or it'll get the hose again"
I shivered when they'd finished and Glover whispered "yes it will,
won't it precious"

So the dance may well be part of it. nice one Headlightone.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I live in middle England, where would I find a Team of like-minded individuals?

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saphiryll
I live in middle England, where would I find a Team of like-minded individuals?

Wow! we're in England right now.
We're on our way back from checking the Wales/Chopper-chased UFO
incident and Ramius was talking about 'antique-ing' in Oxfordshire
for his Antique store.
But sadly, Ripley's shaking her head and saying we don't make
stop-offs for this site. She may be shaking her head at her Jack
Daniels bottle, but I doubt it.

So our quest is the Israel fighter-chase incident, something about
a small garden beeping!!? Ramius is looking for the date.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Sweet =].

I'm gonna start watchin the sky.

Let's see what iI find.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan

holds a grudge against the Grays, remember...

Oh shame, I was looking forward to seeing some Ninja moves there...

Why is he still wearing that Bo Peep costume? His wife left him because of it didnt she? Does he never learn...

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Originally posted by IronMan

holds a grudge against the Grays, remember...

Oh shame, I was looking forward to seeing some Ninja moves there...

Why is he still wearing that Bo Peep costume? His wife left him because of it didnt she? Does he never learn...

I dunno, I've never asked him. To be fair, it's just rags now
with all the fighting, Something must of happened up there
on the ship, something that 'locked' him into the Vance we see now.

The tattoos, the bulging muscles and the shepherd's crook...
It's just him.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
So what's being abducted like, any profound after-effects?

If so, what?

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Our relationship with The Greys (Teachers) is strange and complex You Must understand . They both help and hinder us. We DID NOT ask them to engineer (Holy) us but they have done so against our will . If we want to fight against the Reptilians we MUST ally with them but they continue to Take victims for Scientific Research , like A Gardener might pluck his most gorgeous Rose to Study it for Breeding . The Mingloucho Chronicles speaks more of this

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Ok, the last post I checked you had the greys and then bracketed (holy), what does this mean, as well as (teacher)?

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Saphiryll

You will find More info (Truth) in this topic

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Page Thirty Three has the second Part of my Short Summary (Knowledge)

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I became scared last night....

I was out driving late on ish (10pm) in the UK. The sky felt as if it was saying something, it had a presence about it, it felt different.

The moon was very large and again looked almost different to me, its colour was almost orange, it has strange swirly clouds over it at one end.

When I finally got to bed, I walked into my room and felt that "feeling" , that energy you sometimes sense. It was a charged force, one that did not feel right. I have felt these energies many times before, often seeing flashes of lights in the corner of me eye, flashes of orange, white and sometimes blue.

I told my self not to allow it to generate fear in me. As I tryed to get to sleep I felt it more and more. It was getting stronger, although I never actuallt saw anything, I didnt need to, I feel energies very well now, since practising chakra meditation, many energies are felt. we are surrounded by all sorts of frequencies , dimensions and entities.

I then smelt burning metal, almost like sulphur. Then I felt an immense force right in front of me, it was very powerful and I think it was actually trying to either get into me or influence me. It was a bad energy, a dark heavy energy. I immediately imagined a big white shield of light around me and told it NO. It then felt like it was actually lifting me up, I put my hand up to stop it. Im not very good at opening my 3rd eye, but I felt it was completely open, it felt like I had a 3rd eye, very real and physical yet I saw nothing through it, but I felt it blink.

I thought of universal love and sent it towards this energy. It was almost like a battle of wills. Eventually it left.

Yes I did become scared, but not to the point of becoming paralysed with fear. I remained awake in my thoughts to enable me to fight this power. What was it? I dont know. Was it an abduction gateway opening to try and take me? The fact it started to lift me does point to an abduction, Ive felt this before, but this time I was aware and able to react.

So there you go, over come fear and it really does help, however at the time this was easier said than done.

Oh I also wanted to point out that leading up to this strange force that visited me last night Ive been seeing "those" numbers all over the place , all the time for the last 5 days. I dont look on purpose yet all Ive seen on clocks is 11:11 2:22 1:11 12:34 9:11 the list goes on and although Ive often seen these numbers before, never to the level I have this week.

Ive also started waking up again between 2 and 4 am and getting strange energy downloads through my brow chakra, something that I thought had passed.

Sorry if I sound a loony

[edit on 22-8-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Sheesh, These beings (I am assuming it is the energy of a being you felt) didn't actually show themselves, wimps

In all seriousness though, if what happened to you, started to happen to me, i would either:

- Physically attack any being that was in the vacinity.
- Try and create some sort of energy wave with mind power, see if that works.

If not, then i'll have to see what happens when I'm taken.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

That sounded like quite a scary experience Mr green.
Its funny that you talk of a feeling about the night sky and an anticipation of something bad coming.
It seems a high percentage of abductees report they know when its coming and that the enviroment becomes menacing.
The sulpher smell you report this has been described as a byproduct that is emitted when they feed off human secretion or life energy .
Its like they build the fear up very early on in the evening they target you and create the enviroment to become sinister.
Its like the starter before the main course.
Its good you are becoming more aware of the differant energys this will help you to fight off an attack.
I am starting to think that those awakening stand out from others maybe the chakras can be seen or the flow of chi around the body.
Possibly they are trying to stop the process or hope you are not aware of what is going on within yourself.
Perhaps those who are awakening have a greater life energy and produce a bigger meal .
Just stay with love and light fight the fear next time it happens notice it early on and become more aware of the power of You, I am, Being.
Its all in the mind ignore the mind false body and meditate the joy of inner peace.
It makes me think about all those going around in a blind state in society.
Just think of the negative energy they are leeching out to their alien slavemasters.

[edit on 22-8-2008 by headlightone]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by fishspeaker
Our relationship with The Greys (Teachers) is strange and complex You Must understand . They both help and hinder us. We DID NOT ask them to engineer (Holy) us but they have done so against our will . If we want to fight against the Reptilians we MUST ally with them but they continue to Take victims for Scientific Research , like A Gardener might pluck his most gorgeous Rose to Study it for Breeding . The Mingloucho Chronicles speaks more of this

Greys our (Teachers) , I would like to understand. What exactly do they teach us?

Greys our engineer (Holy) against our will. How so?

Annanaki take us as victims for scientific research.

Can you please tell me where you have gained this information from, yes much is known about what you state, but I have never heard of them as being our Teachers before.

Edit..ah I see you have provided a link above thanks.

[edit on 22-8-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by headlightone

It seems a high percentage of abductees report they know when its coming and that the enviroment becomes menacing.
The sulpher smell you report this has been described as a byproduct that is emitted when they feed off human secretion or life energy .
Its like they build the fear up very early on in the evening they target you and create the enviroment to become sinister.

Its good you are becoming more aware of the differant energys this will help you to fight off an attack.
I am starting to think that those awakening stand out from others maybe the chakras can be seen or the flow of chi around the body.
Possibly they are trying to stop the process or hope you are not aware of what is going on within yourself.
Perhaps those who are awakening have a greater life energy and produce a bigger meal .
Just stay with love and light fight the fear next time it happens notice it early on and become more aware of the power of You, I am, Being.
Its all in the mind ignore the mind false body and meditate the joy of inner peace.

[edit on 22-8-2008 by headlightone]

Im still really not sure what on Earth went on, its like a gateway opened and this immense force came down with very bad intent. Ive being doing chakra meditation now for a while and I can sense good and bad energies. When the chakras are fully open your right you feel an energy in them.
Once I had a really bad experience with meditation, I unleashed a very strong energy (kundalini gone mad??) I thought I was going to have some sort of attack, it got stronger and stronger and I had no control what so ever over this force. It was so powerful I would bet some folk would actually pay good money for an experience like that , but me I was glad when it was over! (all 15 mins of it) The intensity got stronger and stronger, I felt my self burning up . It was like I was an electrode conducting this energy from my root chakra up to my crown but it was unable to escape, however a small amount did flow out of my hands but not much. It was very crazy and wild and I would not recommend it.

The energies within us should not be underestimated.

My point being here is, was this force that tryed to take me something that like you say, saw the light force in my chakras and zoomed in on me?

These are becoming very strange days , strange days indeed.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Finally, after constant days of planning the greys have finally accepted. I will aboard a flight to another planet tonight and will permanently stay there. Tonight will become my last night on planet Earth and I'm so excited. I have all my things packed, which isn't much because they are very strict about what can go on board, but I'm ready for anything. I will spend the rest of my time looking up at the sky as it turns into stars and I will wait for my ride to arrive. The trip will take 23 days and 13 hours approximately and I will reside in suspended animation along my journey. I can not believe this is actually happening though, I'm so glad and thankful.

Later Mr Green and all the other believers.

Deny Ignorance!

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join