It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are we terrified of the Grays?

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan

This city is headed for a disaster of biblical proportions.
I know what you're askin' what do you mean, "biblical"?
What I mean is Old Testament, Ms. Green, real wrath of God type stuff.

Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling!
Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes...
The dead rising from the grave!
Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

I can see it now...

Of course Ironman, of course but is this not the reason we need to be prepared?
Im not sure about of biblical proportions but Im sure its going to be "interesting."

Yes the dead will rise from their graves but this is not a bad thing Ironman.
Their not actually dead, none of us ever die do we.....

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
You know what the hardest thing about all thsi?
getting to the first posting on the next page!

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by psycho81

You think they feed off fear, then why do you still fear them? Why put up a shield if you have overcome the fear of the entities. If you take away your shield I bet the fear is still their clear as day. To me it sounds as if you are masking the problem with love, maybe the entities are just hanging around until that shield looses power.

When do you see the entities, while you are meditating, sleeping or awake.?

Did I not just say I do not fear them??? The shield is there to show them my spiritual energy, it is up to them to either embrace it or reject it. It is not my choice to remove it just to see what happens, I have worked hard to be able to manifest such a shield, why on Earth would I remove it???

Love does not mask anything, it simply is, the entities would indeed hang around in the absence of love, for it is love they fear. Why after all you have seen cant you accept this one truth? Love is the universal language of change, whether it be human or alien its a universal frequency recognized by all.

I see these aliens when I am fully awake psycho, fully awake.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

This city is headed for a disaster of biblical proportions.
I know what you're askin' what do you mean, "biblical"?
What I mean is Old Testament, Ms. Green, real wrath of God type stuff.

Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling!
Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes...
The dead rising from the grave!
Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

I can see it now...

Of course Ironman, of course but is this not the reason we need to be prepared?
Im not sure about of biblical proportions but Im sure its going to be "interesting."

Yes the dead will rise from their graves but this is not a bad thing Ironman.
Their not actually dead, none of us ever die do we.....

Oh lawks! we're not really dyin? well that'll please Vasili,
he'll be hittin' the nightclubs at the next town we hit.

I agree we need to be prepared. That's why I advise all
readers right now to 'kit-up' with the Golden elxuir as soon as...

Just get a thermos flask, a vase that nobody likes or your mom's
best china milk jug and get filling up.
Remember, don't look at it that you're being disgusting, look on
it as saving your loved ones from the 'tubing'.

Mix in road-gravel, the stuff used for frosty mornings, some
sea-salt and ideally, mix it with bull-p*ss, that'll make the Grays
think twice before they bend you over.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Oh lawks! we're not really dyin? well that'll please Vasili,
he'll be hittin' the nightclubs at the next town we hit.

I

Im not sure nightclubs are in the overall plan but if you must.....what harm can it do???

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Ah! you've never seen Vasili dance, he's all sequins,
lurex and glow-sticks. Back in Reno Nevada, he latched
onto two chicks that were hittin' The Blue Macaw nightclub
and it cost us' 'beaucoup' bucks to get him bailed. He's a
goddam menace.

That night we actually spotted our first Silurian, he was
watching a group of University-types (I know what you're
thinking... Moo-Moo Moo) but he didn't see Vance and me
coming at him. Jeez! he must of swallowed a whole pint of my
ammo, before he dug his escape in the ground (they're
tunnel-dwellers)

[edit on 31-8-2008 by IronMan]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Ah! you've never seen Vasili dance, he's all sequins,
lurex and glow-sticks. Back in Reno Nevada, he latched
onto two chicks that were hittin' The Blue Macaw nightclub
and it cost us' 'beaucoup' bucks to get him bailed. He's a
goddam menace.

That night we actually spotted our first Silurian, he was
watching a group of University-types
[edit on 31-8-2008 by IronMan]

Your description of Vasili dancing is quite disturbing!!

Whats a Silurian?? Ive never heard of one of them before....

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I'm just not there yet. The grey terrification, the utter petrification, not to mention the constant master bait and tackle.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Did I not just say I do not fear them??? The shield is there to show them my spiritual energy, it is up to them to either embrace it or reject it. It is not my choice to remove it just to see what happens; I have worked hard to be able to manifest such a shield, why on Earth would I remove it???

Because if it’s not their one day, the fear will be. You may not have gotten the root of the fear, thus why the entities keep coming back “They see a weak point”

Love does not mask anything, it simply is, the entities would indeed hang around in the absence of love, for it is love they fear. Why after all you have seen cant you accept this one truth? Love is the universal language of change, whether it be human or alien its a universal frequency recognized by all.

I never said I don’t accept love is a truth; however I have a different opinion when dealing with fear. I am just reading what you are writing and it says you deal with your fear “The entities” with your love weapon/shield thus the reason you no longer fear the entities. If you didn’t fear them you would just accept them as “What is” and you would not need a weapon/shield of love.

So what I am getting at is what if one day you can’t be in touch with that love, for whatever reason. Do you still think the entities will still be there?

I really want “you” to deal with these entities; to have to go through this “Awake” must be a pain in the ass. So all I am doing is trying to open up more options for you, I am in no way judging you or saying you should be doing this or that. Only you can make them choices, others can only advise.

I have nothing to gain if any of my advice does help, all I know is I helped a friend: A friend who I know would do the same for me. It just seems if you take away your weapon/shield they will still be there after the same thing they were after before. The thing is “What”, and what do you think you are trying to protect. I am sure they are trying to tell you something why else would they keep coming back, I am sure they don’t want to get seen going to the same house all the time. From what I have read they are pretty discreet.

Does anyone else in your house see them, or is it something only you see?

How do you know they are “Bad” or “Negative”? I take it you can sense the frequencies around the entities. So I will rephrase the question, how do you know your judgment is correct?

They try to lift you out your room, what if they are only trying to help but their way of communication is just not getting through. After all they are a totally different species to the human race so they may just go about things differently. The love may be something they don’t understand; maybe they are not as spiritual as most beings, Just like most humans on this planet. I don’t see that as “Bad” or “Negative” just “Lost” or maybe their beliefs are different. How can we fault that maybe they have been manipulated themselves?

Next time you see them, please and I mean this: Send them my way; I would love to know what these guys want. I am confident I can seek what they want, and I have some good questions to ask.

Edit to add:

Do you feel victimized by these entities?

Are you in touch with other emotions as you are with love?

[edit on 1-9-2008 by psycho81]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by psycho81

Psycho I have lived in terror for at least 10 years, unable to sleep because I thought they would return. Ive had at least 4 very definate terrifying visits, the worst one was when I was taken out through the roof and thrown on a table. I actually felt them force me down, it was very frightening. I was left with bruises. Ive had things put into my hand and neck with an actual brown metallic long finger print left behind made up of some dust like material. Ive awoken to my house shaking, me thrown on my bed and a deafening jumbo jet sound hovering over my house, so froze with fear I was unable to get up to see what it was.

For years I could not sleep from fear. NOW I have lost this fear just about through the ability to manifest love and white light. I sleep far better and would never loose this shield because after 10 years its the only thing for me that works.

Now they dont keep coming back to feed off my fear, they find it much harder to take me now. I think they go for ones who are less aware and easier to manipulate.

How do I know Im mis understanding them and they are really nice Im not giving them a chance? They had 10 years to tell me they were my friend but instead they filled me with fear. A friendly alien of good intend like say an Arcturian, does just that it makes contact in such a way that is totally non threatening.

So no Im not hiding my real fear of them behind love, love has actually removed my fear and will continue to as long as I am able to connect to the very real energy force of the Universe that is love. Forget "love" as an emotion its very much a force just as say gravity is.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
They should all die in a fire for what they are doing to us here , and what they have done in the past. We will all live happy and free after this.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I often think I am being totally controlled by all these aliens. I channel them but only because they wish it, everything I do and see is what THEY wish me to see so THEY can control me. Then I think I hope this isnt true, as my whole reality on this dimension is only what they want me to see.

I asked my higher self to only allow in entities/aliens of good intent last week, as really i have no idea and trust my higher self more, that was when I had that horrible fight with that higher energy force, its like something wasnt very happy with me blocking entites out of bad intent.

In the end who can we really trust in all this??? Its like something may feel of good intent but what was it they said about the devil?? His best weapon was making you think he was your friend

Well not too long ago you though they were trying to control you, also you said you can channel them. Hence why I said “ask them what they want” Then you go on to say you “Hope this isn’t true” and sound a little lost. Then you fight with the higher energy force for blocking entities out of bad intent?

Sorry I was just going by that.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Sblazed

Humans have caused more suffering to humans than any of the aliens have. So we are not all that perfect ourselves.

Or did the Aliens make us do it?

Or are we just looking for somebody to blame?

[edit on 1-9-2008 by psycho81]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Well not too long ago you though they were trying to control you, also you said you can channel them. Hence why I said “ask them what they want” Then you go on to say you “Hope this isn’t true” and sound a little lost. Then you fight with the higher energy force for blocking entities out of bad intent?

Sorry I was just going by that.

We are talking about two COMPLETLY different things here psycho. Yes I do channel entities, these are different from ALIENS. Anyone who can seriously open their chakras channels entites of some description even if they are not aware of it. By simply opening your higher chakras you open the flood gates to many entities on many planes/dimensions (there is little difference between say the 4th plane and the 4th dimension.)

Aliens visit, entites channel through mainly our awarness through meditation and the opening of chakras. However I do believe that some people can channel aliens aswell. I was refering to entities of bad intent not aliens of bad intent here. Its is the entities of bad intent that I think are trying to control me not aliens. My higher self really would have a hard time stopping aliens as they are more physical. Hey your making me out to sound like a nut job here psycho, pack it in.

Me , lost? no not more than anyone else really.

Whats with all these John Lennon quotes all of a sudden? Why him? Like i said before I thought you were totally against following discarnates?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Hey your making me out to sound like a nut job here psycho, pack it in.

Me , lost? no not more than anyone else really.

Whats with all these John Lennon quotes all of a sudden? Why him? Like i said before I thought you were totally against following discarnates?

If you think I am trying to make you sound like a nut job, you have lost a lot of trust in me "So I shall Stop"

Although if you read what I said you will see I am trying to help.

Just for the record it wasn't discarnates I had a problem with, it was the so called discarnate saints of "You know who" I had the problem with.

I happen to like a lot of John Lennons work, nothing more nothing less.

Anyway any advice just ask and I will try my best to help, thats for my position "In the real world"

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   

If you think I am trying to make you sound like a nut job, you have lost a lot of trust in me "So I shall Stop"

Thats why I put the
icon in, it was meant in jest. I notice in your quote you have left out my grin this gives the impression I was being serious, please read my original post again, you will see my grin icon. You seem to have lost your sense of humour
Carry on, if I am a nut job so be it! I know Im not so dont worry, it was a joke. Remember what you said about taking the written word wrong....

I may have not explained myself here. This is how I see what has and is happening to me.

Aliens : Physical beings just as we are that are consciousness within a body. They mainly reside in 3D and possibly 4D worlds. Advanced ones probably able to travel within 3D and 4D , maybe able to distort time and space. Talk telepathically and control lesser beings by various methods such as mind manipulation. Some very advanced aliens have moved further along the pure consciousness path and can live outside of a physical body. They have become pure energy rather than physical. These are often refered to as the light beings.
This is my point of view so dont quote me on this.

Entities : Beings or so called spirits that reside on all planes, they have no body as they are just consciousness. When we astral project we become like this as our consciousness has left our body but we are still "us". This is temporary as the "we" part of us is still connected via the silver cord. It is these entities that we can channel when we open our higher chakras, as these chakras give us psychic connections. It is THESE which I was refering to as maybe trying to control me. John Lennon would fit into this catagory. All entites carry a soul signature and we must work out if its soul signature is of good or bad intent. Sometimes this is hard to do, so this is why I said its hard to know who to trust some times.

This is ALL my point of view which I have come to after the weird and strange things that have happened to me since starting meditation.

I thank you for your help but I think over coming fear is a massive weapon in the abduction phenomenon. What is best? To lie there in a state of panic or to take control of the fear and say NO Im not having this anymore. I take the second option.

[edit on 2-9-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   

My higher self really would have a hard time stopping aliens as they are more physical.

Your higher self works through you and your environment, so it's no harder on you then you already made it before incarnating.

I thank you for your help but I think over coming fear is a massive weapon in the abduction phenomenon. What is best? To lie there in a state of panic or to take control of the fear and say NO Im not having this anymore. I take the second option.

Psycho maybe hasn't experienced an ET intrusion into your "mind" so to speak. Sometimes they just don't give a s#!t how much you love them for what they're doing, they're just going to do it, and you might not like it. There has been some nasty, shady deals done by our governments that where in human flesh, like abductions both ET and Terrestrial for whatever dastardly reasons they came up with (parts, blood, sacrifice, slaves, "husks", etc). I keep saying this guy's name like a broken record for a reason, but Dan Burisch former Majestic 12 "shot caller" was reportedly responsible for negotiating abductions officially off the treaty as well as putting the fear into the "illuminati" about their devious ways...and a bunch of other cool crap. I can't wait for this guy's life to be a movie.

Anyways, I'm so glad you're able to wield that white light MG. I knew you could from that first time we met that it was just waiting. I've been attempting to regress myself with my own methods and I realize I've had more "encounters" on the AP then I remember and one of the most significant times I used that light was in the presence of some nasty ETs. ET's are just like people in a lot of ways, some are really cool, others are the embodiment of negativity and antagonism. "They" meaning anything negative including the human kind, don't want you to know about that white light because we all have it, it's dangerous to some, and it's infinitely powerful.

Oh btw MG, did I ever tell you some "things" didn't appreciate me telling you to "light them up" in regards to Astral travels? Some entities felt the need to try to warn me about keeping my mouth shut about that, but obviously it didn't work
That light's your best buddy, and it's best friend is the void, get comfy with those two and everything's cool
Especially if we get the ability to consistently manifest this stuff in our collective consciousness, my god, we will have nothing to fear at all.

[edit on 2-9-2008 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   

You seem to have lost your sense of humour

Sometimes humor is best left out of some discussions, just so the discussion can be taken more seriously. Especially when somebody is seeking help or advice, something you were clearly doing.

However I am an honest man and yes I did take that the wrong way a little. My Bad (Another learning experience)

Then you decide to fill in the gaps “After” people try and help you, “I may have not explained myself here” .Just so you can turn around and say “I know different” [Paraphrased]

So the help I was giving you was based on what information you shared with us in the first place, however you seem to have explained thing a lot better now. There is something more though but only you can work that out by being honest to yourself and trusting yourself more(please don’t take that the wrong way) Love is not the only emotion you should be paying so much attention too (that is advice and you can take it or leave it, accept it or not accept it)

I see more than words “Sometimes” in some cases I have connected to people deeper than I thought possible. However to use that connectedness to judge would be very wrong, so it’s kind of hard to point out the signpost without being judgmental. So all I was ever doing was trying to help “you” see “your” signpost.

Remember the times when I knew when you were down; confused, upset and so on, well it’s a lot deeper than that. Dig deep and you will understand totally what I mean “The signpost are there”

Only you know the answer, I did state I was giving you more options to try and help you. Anyway I still love you as a great friend and think no different of you no matter what your beliefs.

Not sure if it means anything at this moment but every time I feel that connection with you I see the number 7

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
So what kinds of aliens are empathic and caring, if there are any?

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer

Anyways, I'm so glad you're able to wield that white light MG. "They" meaning anything negative including the human kind, don't want you to know about that white light because we all have it, it's dangerous to some, and it's infinitely powerful.

Oh btw MG, did I ever tell you some "things" didn't appreciate me telling you to "light them up" in regards to Astral travels? Some entities felt the need to try to warn me about keeping my mouth shut about that, but obviously it didn't work
That light's your best buddy, and it's best friend is the void, get comfy with those two and everything's cool
Especially if we get the ability to consistently manifest this stuff in our collective consciousness, my god, we will have nothing to fear at all.

[edit on 2-9-2008 by Shakesbeer]

Thank you shakesbeer, you obviously understand what I am talking about here (or your either a fellow nut job
) It seems there are many things in the world of aliens and entities that we have yet to understand, but like I said to psycho, until they claim to be of good intent the white light will come out. You have to be careful though not to throw it at them, I did this once and an all out war started for hours. It may be light but it does harm them or drain them, I certainly became drained from throwing it at them. Use it only in defense unless you are attacked first.

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join