It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are we terrified of the Grays?

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

It seems there are many things in the world of aliens and entities that we have yet to understand

yup
not only in the world of aliens and entities though, also life. Them things you cannot understand by thinking

Hugs

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
My post went missing

I take it that means a double post

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Well unless I make this post I can't see page 51 mmm intresting

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by psycho81

Sometimes humor is best left out of some discussions, just so the discussion can be taken more seriously. Especially when somebody is seeking help or advice, something you were clearly doing.

Love is not the only emotion you should be paying so much attention too (that is advice and you can take it or leave it, accept it or not accept it)

Not sure if it means anything at this moment but every time I feel that connection with you I see the number 7

I was answering your posts the best I could. I thought it was more of a discussion rather than me seeking help and advice from you so I saw no problem with adding humour.

I am in touch with all emotions, sadness, negativity, anger, fear, pain ect... but I dont want them in my life. I have read and followed the teachings of Eckhart Tolle who quite rightly states these are not of us but of our mind. The mind is not of the true "us" its a task completer that has totally got out of control and now seeks to actually control the real "us". We do not need to suffer these emotions if we recognize them , watch them and totally surrender to them, when this is done they loose their effect on our lives. Joy and being is the true path to enligtenment not sadness and pain. Within pure consciousness there is no need for these emotions you say I must feel and suffer. Yes I still feel them but by surrendering to them, accepting them and then moving quitely away from them I can embrace joy and peace.

The number 7? I cant see a connection at the moment.

Thank you for your concern, my beliefs? What in aliens and entities? Like I said dont quote me on it, it is purely mine and Im not telling anyone this is how it is. However I refuse to believe this is the only dimension there is, how else can we explain all these things we see on the astral plane?

Cheers MG

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Volt_
So what kinds of aliens are empathic and caring, if there are any?

Thats probably the members of The Galactic federation. Does it exist? Some say its just a propaganda tool by the NWO but Id really like to think they exist.
I like the idea of a galactic federation looking out for us. I dont think the greys are part of this federation.

www.paoweb.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Like I said dont quote me on it, it is purely mine and Im not telling anyone this is how it is

It looks that way sometimes, and other times it does seem like your saying “I know the truth” also I think anyone would want to help their friends out if they were getting attacked by aliens. I said send them my way, Only white light they would get from me is my camera flash, taking photos to show here on ATS. Shut the skeptics up for 5 mins lol

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
They scare us because they ARE US! they f'd up their planet and had to evolve underground and now they can't reproduce or process sunlight! yikkes.. don't be scared because you're government, along with the galactic federation, has determined that it's okay for them to come down and take your dna because we're some pathetic little limies that will likely be extinct in less than a decade

[edit on 2-9-2008 by kronos11]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by psycho81

Like I said dont quote me on it, it is purely mine and Im not telling anyone this is how it is

Whoops! I quoted you.
But seriously, nah... The light people may well be a different race
that we haven't encountered yet (as we being us in the van).
The Grays have their agenda and if it involves 'reboring' humans,
then we're gonna have to protect ourselves.

One time in Elko Nevada, well just outside the town actually, we
came across some Native Americans that told of us of a race of
small 'blue' people that wandered the desrt floor at night.
After several hours of searching, we discovered what we
thought may be the entrance to their lair.
About a mile in, we found a secret Lemonade factory and after
checking some dusty empty crates nearby, we found that it
belonged to a enigmatic person called Barry Chuckle.
To date, we've not discovered who this person is.

We left after making sure the cave system was empty.
There's something strange going on that involves this supposedly
harmless liquid.

[edit on 2-9-2008 by IronMan]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Your description of Vasili dancing is quite disturbing!!

Whats a Silurian?? Ive never heard of one of them before....

What is wrong with me? What is so wrong with the way I dance?
Listen to the rhythm. Don't be scared. When I hear that perfect
beat my bladder feels like an overstuffed vacuum cleaner bag
and my butt is kinda like an about-to-explode bratwurst.

Shall we dance?

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan

About a mile in, we found a secret Lemonade factory and after
checking some dusty empty crates nearby, we found that it
belonged to a enigmatic person called Barry Chuckle.
To date, we've not discovered who this person is.

[edit on 2-9-2008 by IronMan]

Barry Chuckle !!!

To me , to you, to me, to you Barry Chuckle??? Oh you should google him, I do believe there is another chuckle but his name escapes me. Very strange guys those chuckles, I saw them once trying to iron Santas beard.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by kronos11
They scare us because they ARE US! they f'd up their planet and had to evolve underground, now they can't reproduce or process sunlight! yikkes.. but don't be scared because you're government, along with the galactic federation, has determined that it's okay for them to come down and take your dna because we're some pathetic little limies that may be dead in less than a decade.

Are you saying the GF do not have our interest at heart then? I have been told this recently but really dont want to believe it. If they arnt looking out for us, who is?

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   

We've googled this guy Chuckle... this doesn't make
sense, it seems that he's half of a duo that entertains
kids!
This is gonna take more investigation, there may be
some kind of plan to 'trick' children into thinking that
the Grays are okay.
They're a tricky lot, these abiders of the hose.

I just found that skunk olfactory glands added into the
mix possibly assures a fear from aliens too.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   

hypothetically, it does seem like there is a re-syncing of some of the "Grey" species heritage that has caused a massive temporal rift and therefore loop or "alternate timeline". All of those are going to be rectified at the galaxy's "zero point time reference" as some will call the whole 2012 alignment. There's a handful of Grey's who think they have to justify their petty, ridiculously selfish and "evil" existence by creating a catastrophe. It's literally a small group, I'm sure most of us here can guess who those people might be who caused this to happen...hmm I don't know, a small elite group obsessed with genetics hmm very selfish, like facism..hmmm I wonder who might be part of that "family" who caused all of this...hmmm

There end will not be our end as a collective if you don't give into fear and hate. At this point, if everyone just mellows out a bit and recognizes his neighbors' right to live, things will be okay. We keep fighting it's going to get worse, that means in space too. Either way, something massively cool is about to hit this planet. I honestly don't care if anyone believes me because I've seen it myself(I have these mad astral projection skillz
& would love to be involved in any kind truly scientific test on that), and have heard others echoing this. It's not all cum-by-ya new-age-hippy BS either. Yeah there's going to be some turmoil, but things will get better, and there will be help from ET's & "other" I'm sure as well that I can't even describe. It's like the movie 2010, it'll be "something wonderful"

But yeah there truly are A-hole ET's who have some real ties to A-hole humans. No disrespect intended really, afterall they've all fooled so many of us for so long, but yeah...A-holes, you got us :p
But don't let all of this scare you anyone really(Not you MG, I think you're acquainted with this next idea). That whole spirit thing is also real, and the ET's know that, which is what some exploit apparently & have taught our "leaders" to exploit too. Then you have the other spectrum of ET's who use our connection to spirit, like dreams, "esp", clairvoyance, clairaudiance, etc to deliver messages etc from time to time to counter act that weak-ass voodoo the A-hole ET's taught the A-hole humans. But make no mistake, their "magic" is weak compared to your will(every single one of you out there).

What those ETs, as well as spirits, angels, our own selves in some cases have been saying is all the same; their crap is coming to an end whether they like it or not. Every single prophetic writer or writing has said the same thing. All of our "fictions" tell of the same thing. You can only restrict the flow of harmony for so long before a balance must be attained. Skeptics can scoff all they want, but no matter what road you start down (political, economic, religious, spiritual, anthropological, physical, chemical, philosophical, etc) you're going to end up at the same point....ET's & Ghosts! Get used to it, because you're going to have to soon enough. If you haven't got to that point yet, or you've resolved those two things without a doubt (& you believe they don't exist); contact the press Mr. or Mrs. Skeptic because you would have not only proved something no one ever has (that they *don't exist) but also altered reality yourself.

Speaking of altering reality, that temporal whirl pool those people/ET's made? It'll come and go with a little "huh?..feel that?..."
"no I didn't.."
"oh okay..."
If it hasn't already technically seeing how many of the prophecies of doom are "future past" in a sense and other things would have already have had to happen. A good example of this is the John Titor story. At this point, it really doesn't even matter if it's true or not, and actually if it turns into complete fiction that actually is one way a "paradox" can be resolved. So JT's world still might exist somewhere after 2012, just on a different planet somewhere. Sort of like how the Zetans may cease to be A-hole ET's who want to re-claim earth as their own only to blow it up again and just part of our ancient lineage thousands of years old(as an example). Heh and maybe the Grey's who still believe that afterwards will all be called "crazy cultist"
who knows....

Here's a pretty good Star Trek episode that plays out one of these temporal rifts where alternate timelines play themselves out to a resolution: STNG: Season 3 episode 15
But what does that mean? That means cognatively as a global consciousness, we will create out future and past together. So the better you start writing yourself into the big story, the better. The more positive and compassionate you are the better. Of course be prepared for change, defend yourself and your loved ones from harm, but open your mind at the same time. Don't operate in "fight or flight" mode, a part of "reptilian brain" functioning. It's a defensive response which causes us to close off many of our higher functions, that inhibits growth. As opposed to love which opens you up and allows for growth & change. Like adaptability in changing times which increases chances of survival, or keeps your neo-cortex firing freely while you come up with an escape plan....love sound all that "goofy" or impractical still?

Don't worry about the Grey's they're just people

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by spaceweaver

Are you for real?
Not being judgemental, but I'm a grandmother who has been living on earth all my life, somehow grey things have not found me of interest. Other paranormal experiences have also not pursued me. I I would like to know, in all seriousness, how these events find some individuals and not others. I have traveled n many circles, have a high IQ and yet these things have not been made aware to me.

How are some individuals selected for the very unusual experiences which others never experience or even become aware of even on the most circumspect manner? Years of formal education and familiarity with history seem to delete mention of the supernatural experiences which seem to follow others throughout their lives. Could it be that we all exist at differing levels of awareness or are some of us just left alone?

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   

They are scary in the same way that Grasshoppers and vampires with black corneas and no pupils are. They just give you a bad vibe.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
So why as a species are we so frightened of something we have no proof even exists?

Well you mentioned you were abducted and abductions are usually associated with Grays or at least Aliens...

You may not have remembered seeing them but your subconscious would. Were you afraid of grays BEFORE the incident or after?

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
They are scary in the same way that Grasshoppers and vampires with black corneas and no pupils are. They just give you a bad vibe.

Well they sure aren't cute by any means... here is a collection of the critters

Warning any terrified of GRAYS

DO NOT WATCH

This first one is a collection of stills since Roswell...

Part Two

Real Amazing Alien Photos

Alien autopsy area 51 real and new -- Roswell UFO

This one is freaky... it starts out as a prank but you need to watch it to the end...

Google Video Link

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan
This is gonna take more investigation, there may be some kind of plan to 'trick' children into thinking that the Grays are okay.

Well while your 'investigating' that... you might want to find out about THIS guy..

Seems Thor and his people are quite the HEROS, protecting Earth and other Planets from assorted baddies and have the power to back it up...

You know... a lot of kids and tens watch that... of all ages

I'll be interested in the results of your investigation

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

"Alien autopsy area 51 real and new -- Roswell UFO "

I watched the vid you posted and was not assured this is real. Can I ask you how you came to that conclusion? Not that you believe as you stated it as fact and for that I am very curious.
Thanks,
Vance

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
OH and almost forgot... he will be back again in "Gateworld"

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join