It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are we terrified of the Grays?

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by vance
"Alien autopsy area 51 real and new -- Roswell UFO "
Can I ask you how you came to that conclusion?

DOH!!! Ummm geee lemme think...

OH YEAH I got the answer....

It was the title from You tube for that video...

Very observant of you

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I would not be afraid of the Gray's. I would invite them over for a nice bowl of chips and Grey Puppon Dip.

(then quietly as the wife kept their attention, would sneak into their spacecraft and go for a joyride)

Cheers!!!

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Sorry posted twice =0

[edit on 3-9-2008 by oconnection]

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Now I know all you old timers are going to cry and moan about how many times this was covered, please don't read this then if your one of those people! I'm posting my opinion and belief on this subject.
---------------------------------------------------------

I have a tendency when there is a mystery that catches my interest I tend to go a little over board in the sense I study into the subject with extraordinary commitment. Aliens and UFOs was my most recent adventure. Like most people I think the possibility that we've been visited from intelligent life from another planet is fascinating.

As a child I guess you can say that I was very sensitive in many aspects. One sensitivity I had was an ability to tap into what's going on in the spiritual realm of things. I'd often see things that I can't to this day explain. At times I'd see horrible demonic looking creatures, what looked like demons to my best understanding. The fear that would will fill the place is a feeling that I've experienced many times before.

As I dug in deeper and explored the various theories about these alien visitors one idea really stuck out from the bunch, that aliens are actually extra-dimensional beings. As I read into the testimonies of so many abductions taking place world wide something struck me. A lot of times people describe the exact presence that I felt so unmistakeably so many times growing up when I saw these bizarre, frightening, spiritual beings. Growing up I often speculated that aliens could be demonic in nature but wasn't sure.

Something that is a common theme when it comes to alien abductions is the report of paralyzing fear, not having control over bodily functions, aliens seem to appear a lot of times standing over the victims bed with no visable evidence on how these creatures got there in the first place. Not to mention there are reports often that these creatures seem to be pushing a spiritual belief system. To me this is unmistakably a demonic abduction.

As you dive deeper into this possibility there is some evidence to support this idea. Number one, throughout the Bible it mentions what it calls the Nephilim. In Genesis it mentions how fallen angels made wives of women, the results were a giant race of people called the Nephilim.

Genesis 6:4 (Original KJV): There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

I'm sure many are acquainted with David and Goliath, this was the result of fallen angels cross breading with human beings.

Numbers 13: 33 Original KJV: 33 And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.

Also here's an interesting page that goes more into this idea.
www.redicecreations.com...
There are many videos floating around on this very subject.

To put it simply Mr. Green the reason why you have such fear acquainted with aliens is because they are the seed from fallen angela aka demons. Often times the answers are sitting right under our nose. If you sense evil, fear, feelings of desperation, take it for what it is, an evil force. Some would say aliens are fallen angels, others would say aliens are like the reported Nephilim in the Bible but in a different form.

Thanks for reading!

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by kronos11
They scare us because they ARE US! they f'd up their planet and had to evolve underground and now they can't reproduce or process sunlight! yikkes.. don't be scared because you're government, along with the galactic federation, has determined that it's okay for them to come down and take your dna because we're some pathetic little limies that will likely be extinct in less than a decade

Thats an intresting view, how did you come to have that view. I have had many visions in meditation regarding what you said.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Heh Zorgon, that's like the Gray I 'dowsed' near Wheatland Wyoming.

We had just pulled off the highway, I think it was last year and
the Sturgis Bike Rally was just starting as we could see lines of
Harleys droning past our Ice Cream van. The evening was creeping
in and the sun had stopped it's hot stare, a very light breeze made
everyone drowsy.
We pulled over into a field just off I25, near Hightower road.
Ripley had set up camp and Newt was off, looking for groceries
in the small town.

Vance had been repairing his dress, sitting on a dusty trunk that
Ramius keeps behind his driver's seat. Knowing Vance's radar-like
senses, I watched him as his eyes, slit-like searched a nearby
clump of trees.
Then I saw his even row of teeth. He slowly reached for his
shepherd's crook and slipped the threaded needle into his
Bo-Peep bonnet.
I pumped pressure into my weedkiller p*ss-tank and shrugged the
straps onto my shoulders.

The Gray... jeez! it REALLY looks like the one I saw...well it bolted
for a nearby building, I can only presume it was checking the place
out for cattle etc. As it ran, Vance hurled the crook with the aim of
an Olympic javelin-thrower, the staff slid through the air and 'thonked'
the fat-headed visitor on the back of the neck.

It dropped to it's knees and that's when I pounced. After a couple
of minutes under the 'Golden Shower' it lay still, it's black dolls
eyes staring at us.

Then Newt came back with Chinese food and a huge tub of pistachio
ice cream. The Peking Duck was nice and the fried rice was to die for.

[edit on 3-9-2008 by IronMan]

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
We are terrified of the Greys, because anybody who reads websites like ATS have heard stories of their terrible telekinetic powers. Telekeinesis is unexplainable to the human mind, and therefore unknown, and as we all know, most humans have a fear of the unknown.

Furthermore, the possibility that they have telekinetic powers scares us because, well, we have absolutely no physical control over it. We like to be in control.

So in short, we are afraid becaue they [could] have unexplainable and uncontrollable powers.

[edit on 9/3/2008 by prototism]

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by prototism

Hmmm, I see what you mean. I once saw an ashtray move
totally on it's own accord (I assume) when I first met Ripley
in a bar.
It was creepy.
Ramius is saying that certain races have a greater chance of
producing Telekintic off-spring. Hah, he's just said that in
certain provinces of India, it is not uncommon.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by prototism

We are terrified of the Greys, because anybody who reads websites like ATS have heard stories of their terrible telekinetic powers. Telekeinesis is unexplainable to the human mind, and therefore unknown, and as we all know, most humans have a fear of the unknown.

Furthermore, the possibility that they have telekinetic powers scares us because, well, we have absolutely no physical control over it. We like to be in control.

So in short, we are afraid becaue they [could] have unexplainable and uncontrollable powers.

I can pretty much agree with you there, if I did have any fear it would be because all the scaremongering out there. People always make it into a negative situation e.g. “They are going to eat us” I mean come on. Look at the crap we eat, they eat us they best get ready for a killer hangover and smoke filled lungs.

Anyway what they surviving on now if they need food, sure something like McDonalds would be much better for them. Or is it they want to suck out our brains….mmmm scary one that.

I don’t buy into all this scaremongering “End Of” even if I tried to be scared “I couldn’t” The only thing I fear is them leaving me on this planet if they show up again.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

What a brilliant post skakesbeer. Thank you and I agree with you. I will remember your advice on the AP and the void if I ever go there again.

The AP is strange though as you forget what your sopposed to do when you get there.

Thanks though one of your best posts.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by prototismTelekeinesis is unexplainable to the human mind, and therefore unknown, and as we all know, most humans have a fear of the unknown.

Come come now... there are many humans who understand this perfectly.

However abduction stories about medical experiments without anesthetics , cow mutilations, underground bases with crazy experiments and all sorts of probing don't make them appear likable

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by psycho81

Originally posted by kronos11
They scare us because they ARE US! they f'd up their planet and had to evolve underground and now they can't reproduce or process sunlight! yikkes.. don't be scared because you're government, along with the galactic federation, has determined that it's okay for them to come down and take your dna because we're some pathetic little limies that will likely be extinct in less than a decade

Thats an intresting view, how did you come to have that view. I have had many visions in meditation regarding what you said.

Can you share some of your visions on why we are the greys? I do believe that if we ever get at least some of the grey genome, it would match some of our DNA sequences for sure.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan

About a mile in, we found a secret Lemonade factory and after
checking some dusty empty crates nearby, we found that it
belonged to a enigmatic person called Barry Chuckle.
To date, we've not discovered who this person is.

[edit on 2-9-2008 by IronMan]

Paul, his name is Paul. The other chuckle is Paul, Paul and Barry Chuckle.
Not sure what they were storing in these crates, from their background probably custard pies. However these have been banned in the UK now due to possible allergic reactions
so maybe the chuckles have moved out of the entertainment business into the alien agenda...... someone warn those greys now...there behind you....oh no there not!

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by IronMan

If you think thats wild you should see what goes on over near Hells Half Acre..lots of grey's running around down in that pit.

They also like to wine and dine at the closed resturant in front of the pit. Every night you can see them running around..as their huge black eyes reflect light from passing cars along Shoshoni highway.

Cheers!!!

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   

yea great post man, glad you are on my side of the fence

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by psycho81

yea great post man, glad you are on my side of the fence

And who or what would be on the other side?

What have you seen in meditation that leads you to believe we are of the greys?

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Just posting some of the visions now, long post BTW

When I say on the other side I mean, on the side where we don't fear what is or isn't about to happen "We just accept it as what is" If we die we die, it's still not the end.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

As you know about 95% of the human genome has been designated as "junk “or that's what they’re telling you anyway.

Scientists Confirm Extraterrestrial Genes in Human DNA

I have had vision both prior to starting meditation and during meditation.

The visions started off after seeing both alien and craft in Ilkley moor England “As you know MG” so just giving a quick recap for people how are not familiar with me.

When i was about 17 I and a friend took a trip up to Ilkley moor to kill some time while we were out of work. We went nearly to the highest point of the moors, once we got as far as we could without getting lost we realized it would be getting dark soon so we headed back down.

We then took a steady walk down, for those who know Ilkley moor you will know there is like a Cafe thing in the middle of the moors. As we reached this point it was fairly dark.

Both of us entered the cafe to get some drinks and some crisps, As soon as we got in there we had the strangest feeling that the people in this cafe (About 6-8 People) Everything went quiet as soon as we walked in, everyone had that “Who are you look on their face” we took it they did not want us there. It was when we left this cafe we saw something that to this day still gives me the desire to seek more about what’s out there.

What we saw was not from this world as they were just too fast, There were about 4-5 white looking things. I say white because this was due to some bright light that basically made half the trees and everything around this light bright white. This light looks like it was coming from some sort of craft.

Just in front of this light were what I can only describe as what looked like skinny people crouched on their hands and feet running around and behind this bright light at a phenomenal pace. I never believed in anything like this before so I was a shock so I just ran like hell towards the Town center. Just as we were at the bottom of the moors we took a look back and the white lights were about a mile and 1/2 from where it was when we first saw them.

Since that day I always felt different, I don’t think I got abducted. The feeling was more “Now what” a few days later when I was stood at my bedroom window (smoking a cig) thinking about what had happened I got the feeling something was trying to communicate with me. For months and months I just could not work it out, then one night I just looked into the night sky and opened my mind.

I then started to receive information from some type of void, I was thinking without my mind. I found if I tried to work out what was being shown to me I would feel like my mind was overloaded. So I stood there each night taking in this information but trying not to understand it, once I got the information I used to jump into bed close my eyes and relay what had been shown, sent to me.

However the information was still unclear and once I started to go through it, it was easy for my mind to take over and fill in the missing pieces. So I spend a lot of time after than developing myself to not use my mind when going through the information, I learned to just let it flow and that’s when the visions were clearer.

To continue on next post:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Early visions would be anything from settings in Egypt where I would see Alien Creatures with Humans all building things. The creatures were just a little bit bigger and wider than the humans there. The humans in this vision worshiped these creatures, the humans were building things out of sandstone and other things out of strange metal like material, they looked like things of worship. When I get the information it’s not in one part, it may only become clear years down the line when it pieces together with the missing links. If I can sync that information again “I can go back and take another look” However since meditation it has become harder, does anyone know why that has happened?

The vision that stood out the most was this one: This was another vision from information recieved stood at my window.

I started off with some type of craft; I could not see the craft as I felt like I was the craft. You know when you play a racing game on a games console and you can get camera view where it does not show any of the car (like a camera mounted on the bonnet) well it was like that only on a space craft descending on Earth. I knew it was earth even though there was more land, it looked a lot greener.

The descent was very fast and I thought I was going to slam into the earth’s surface. At the last second the craft just changed direction moving from vertical to horizontal. This craft seemed to know exactly where it was going, as everything looked the same trees, trees and more trees. Then without landing or anything I am stood looking at things getting off this craft, stood about 200ft away from them unable to move. I don’t even know what form I was in as I don’t think I had a body “like Remote Viewing” The craft was diamond shaped black and just sort of sat there making no noise, the things that came off the craft just appeared outside the craft. No doors no nothing, nothing there one second and the next some Alien creatures.

These creatures were different from the ones in the Egypt vision; they looked more like grays more robotic. They seemed to move from one position to another without me noticing them moving; they looked like they were taking samples of everything air, ground, trees... Then some ape looking things “followed” them onto the craft, just as they got outside of the craft the aliens and ape looking things vanished and the craft took off leaving me behind.

Now I have worked on the meaning of that last vision, and I think it has a lot to do with the first vision. I think the last one was the creation of Humans; the Grays took away these apes and modified them into what we are today. Maybe they wanted to live among us until they saw how vicious we were, I also think the creatures in Egypt taught us how to worship something with more power.

Although I may be wrong, once again since starting meditation I have almost lost the ability to receive this information. Why? Who knows

[edit on 4-9-2008 by psycho81]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

We did Hell's Half Acre a couple of years ago, the restaurant was open
then, though the roadworks caused Ramius to trip the flux capacitor
to send us three months on.
We saw the spoor of the Grays near the small fencing close to the
carpark and that was when we tried out the industrial pump that was
at that time connected to the generator.

You should've seen 'em scatter!

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join