It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are we terrified of the Grays?

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by stringfellow

Yeah, that's more like it. When one of those doll-eyed
Gray's starts fidgeting around behind you and the steam
rollsin from the pipes in the walls, you twitch... if you know what
I mean.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan
reply to post by Mr Green

Ha hah! the van isn't that color, but with Vasili and Ripley on board,
I can see the resemblence. No, the Ice Cream van is made of
alluminium and reportedly as a flux convertor (though I've never seen it).

I have a question Ms. Green, can you not call up a kind alien
energy? I remember dowsing a Gray near Bishop, just north of
Death Valley California and though it mewled like the rest of 'em,
it had been using a child's swing. It was 31st October.

It had ran, presumably for it's ship and after a couple of minutes
flushing it out of some bushes, it made a dart for the porch of a nearby
house. I could hear it inside my head trying to trick me by shouting,
"my Pa's inside, leave me alone" but I ignored it.
With the sprayer nozzle on spread, I hit most of the porch door and
capering alien.

Anyway, I had a feeling the Gray may have been a kind one.

[edit on 24-8-2008 by IronMan]

" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>
I bet you have this sticker on the back window of your van, maybe even a tattoo or two.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   

I have a question Ms. Green, can you not call up a kind alien
energy? I remember dowsing a Gray near Bishop, just north of
Death Valley California and though it mewled like the rest of 'em,
it had been using a child's swing. It was 31st October.

[edit on 24-8-2008 by IronMan]

A kind alien energy? What would that be exactly. I can call up many energies but it seems to be very random, these forces i feel and call or even visit me lets say. Very random without control. But yes most are kind in nature, just the odd ones up to no good.

You say the Greys place a tube into our 3rd eye, yes I can see how that would happen, but surely its not a real tube, more of an energy flux would you say? An energy beam or ray.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by stringfellow

" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>
I bet you have this sticker on the back window of your van, maybe even a tattoo or two.

Where on Earth did you find that picture
I guess we'll have to wait to see if he says it does resemble him or not whont we.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   

If this a connection, I dunno. The rectangle was supposedly
broken up and the pieces now make up... I think I've spelled it
correctly, The Rollright Stones.

Why Bruce, whatever do you mean? Maybe poker's just not
your game. I know! Let's have a spelling contest!

Seriously tho, I saw those long haired, R&B playin' hippies play
back in the sixties. I was hoping to see The Beatles, but hey...
you can't always get what you want. I remember the lead singer
was a bit lippy so I brought him down a peg or two. I thought it
would make me feel good, but it seems I can't get no satisfaction,
no, no, no, hey, hey, hey, thats what I say!
Sorry, It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Oh. Johnny, I apologize; I forgot you were there. You may go now.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Aye... It's okay to make light of the 'pipe-dance' but it's
a different story when those black shark eyes stare at you
and the alien's pose seems to ask "what's wrong?... don't
you like vacuum pipes?"

Keksi once related a tale where he was sitting in the steam
and the Grays were busying themselves fawning around the
Mantis boss. The walls seemed to be giving off a humming noise
and the heat was unbearable.
For the first time he could move his upper body and he sat up
to look around.
He said it was like watching school kids with their teacher, they
clamoured for attention and Keksi also noticed the back wall
where the a white fridge-like object stood. He told me that
this was the place where they held their 'gundge' containers.

With all his strength, he stood up, reached for the 'fridge' door
and said " Oh, my *God*. Look at all the junk food!"
A small Gray ran over to him and said "Oh, dammit. Look,
this wasn't here...
Keksi snickered and retorted " You actually eat this?"
The Gray reddened around the cheeks and replied "Look, this wasn't
here! There was *nothing* here! There was this... space! And there
was a building or something with flames coming out of it, and there
were creatures writhing around, and they were growling and snarling.
And there were flames, and I heard a voice say "Zuul"! It was right here."

Keksi felt sorry for the back-driller of humans and whispered "Well, I'm
sorry, I'm just not getting any reading."
Then the Gray passed it's hand over his face and Keksi dropped like
a bag of dirt.
Makes you think nuh?

[edit on 29-8-2008 by IronMan]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Keksi once related a tale where he was sitting in the steam
and the Grays were busying themselves fawning around the
Mantis boss. The walls seemed to be giving off a humming noise
and the heat was unbearable.
edit on 29-8-2008 by IronMan]

Mmm funny you should say about the Mantis boss. I was recently told the greys are infact a hybrid of these Praying Mantis aliens. I thought at the time how can that be, they dont even have feelers or stick legs but maybe they are who knows?

Thing is if they are a hybrid cross from the Mantis, what about the reptilian connection?

I often think I am being totally controlled by all these aliens. I channel them but only because they wish it, everything I do and see is what THEY wish me to see so THEY can control me. Then I think I hope this isnt true, as my whole reality on this dimension is only what they want me to see.

I asked my higher self to only allow in entities/aliens of good intent last week, as really i have no idea and trust my higher self more, that was when I had that horrible fight with that higher energy force, its like something wasnt very happy with me blocking entites out of bad intent.

In the end who can we really trust in all this??? Its like something may feel of good intent but what was it they said about the devil?? His best weapon was making you think he was your friend

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
This is a very long thread and I am not going to make an attempt to read through it, so apologies for any duplication, but thought I'd throw in my 2c.

Greys are basically cold and heartless - i.e they have no warmth/heart energy. They feed on our own 'cold energy' (fear, anger, hatred, malice etc) and therefore when you are in the prescence of a grey(s), you become more aware of your own shadow, which is bound to invoke fear at some level.

Try this: next time you find yourself confronting a grey, focus on your heart, project warmth and love and poke him in the center of his chest. If he vomits some sticky liquid at you, let me know what color it is and what it felt like when your finger touched/penetrated his chest.

If you find the courage to fearlessly stand up to the greys they will back down, but the warmth/love thing seems to work better.

have fun.

Best.
RT

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   

In the end who can we really trust in all this???

If you don't know who to trust, then how you going to trust the person that tells you?

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT
Try this: next time you find yourself confronting a grey, focus on your heart, project warmth and love and poke him in the center of his chest. If he vomits some sticky liquid at you, let me know what color it is and what it felt like when your finger touched/penetrated his chest.

If you find the courage to fearlessly stand up to the greys they will back down, but the warmth/love thing seems to work better.

have fun.

Best.
RT

Ah yes I too am one of the heart. I do try this now everytime I feel that dark sinister energy enter this dimension, the feeling you get when something is on its way.

My heart chakra is very strong, the feeling of love I can generate from it is now proving a very good weapon against such entities of bad intent. If the greys are not of bad intent they need to tell me or I will continue to reject them with the very powerful frequency we all can generate within our chakras, the heart being one of love.

I really do believe if you can tune into an aliens/entities soul frequency, this is where it can not hide. Its true nature is revealed. The trouble is working out those that are very clever and mask it to such a degree only the highly trained can detect this.

Thanks for your post

[edit on 31-8-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Ah yes I too am one of the heart. I do try this now everytime I feel that dark sinister energy enter this dimension, the feeling you get when something is on its way.

I kind of understand what you are saying when you say “I too am one of the heart” but it kind of tells me that there are people you see who are “not of the heart” my question is… how do you judge this? What If the people who are not of the heart are just lost? Maybe because of a situation that has happened in their life, or a different belief. This is not a judgment, just an observation as I see everyone as equal.

My heart chakra is very strong, the feeling of love I can generate from it is now proving a very good weapon against such entities of bad intent. If the greys are not of bad intent they need to tell me or I will continue to reject them with the very powerful frequency we all can generate within our chakras, the heart being one of love.

If the power of love was strong, you wouldn’t need to use it as a weapon. Weapon to me says “Enemy” to have an enemy you would have to “Hate” something or at least be right or wrong over something. Maybe it’s that you’re protecting something, what is it you think you are trying to protect? Also how do you know if you are protecting it for the right reason, how do you know if it should be protected or shared.

Sorry just using my observant side lately, hence the questions. Please don’t think I am judging you, I would ask anyone who wrote that the same questions.

How are you anyway, I asked you on the chakra thread and didn’t get a reply. Anyway I am good had a nice weekend looks like it’s rain, rain and more rain from now on. Good ol UK weather

[edit on 31-8-2008 by psycho81]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by psycho81

I kind of understand what you are saying when you say “I too am one of the heart” but it kind of tells me that there are people you see who are “not of the heart” my question is… how do you judge this? What If the people who are not of the heart are just lost? Maybe because of a situation that has happened in their life, or a different belief. This is not a judgment, just an observation as I see everyone as equal.

I am merely saying my heart chakra is my strongest chakra, others may have a strong throat chakra but this in no way means they are lost.

Why do I use it as a "weapon" because things come and try to lift me out of the room, to me this is an attack. If these aliens are friendly they must tell me, they have not so I send very strong love out to them. The energy that came for me the other night was very dark and powerful, so naturally yes i will use what ever weapon I have. If this means surrounding myself with a white shield generated from the frequency of love then so be it. Its not a nasty weapon, it kills and harms no one it simply shields from harmful energy vibrations.

You seem to be forgetting many forces are now at work within our world. Im not looking to the future or leaving my present by admiting this, I am merely accepting what is fact. I have come to know of these changes and I for one will be prepared for them . Yes next time some thing trys to take me again against my will I will use whatever "weapon" I have within the energies I can summon. Its not about guns and death rays anymore to me, its about fighting on a spiritual frequency all entities understand, the frequency of the soul. The frequency of the soul is NOT a weapon its our guide and ticket to the next level of our evolution.

Thank you for asking, I have infact been unwell but im on the mend now.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Thank you, hope you get better soon.

Ok I understand about the heart chakra, interesting but don’t you think the imbalance of the heart chakra e.g. it being more powerful than the other chakras may be the very reason things go bump in the night. I am not saying it is or isn’t, just another option there to help stop it happening. I’m sure it’s not a nice experience to go through.

It would be interesting to know if you have ever thought of or tried asking what they want from you. I understand you have been going through this for some time, do you really think the solution is to use your “Weapon” on them. Looks like it’s ok for a quick fix but does not stop them from coming back, I would really like to try and help you on this on. It must be an awful thing to have to go through.

Is it that your "Weapon" is the very reason they keep coming back "They want more" ??? Just asking

There may be many forces that are at work within our world, however you have to remember we are a part of that world and we are a great force ourselve

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Ok I understand about the heart chakra, interesting but don’t you think the imbalance of the heart chakra e.g. it being more powerful than the other chakras may be the very reason things go bump in the night. I am not saying it is or isn’t, just another option there to help stop it happening. I’m sure it’s not a nice experience to go through.

Is it that your "Weapon" is the very reason they keep coming back "They want more" ??? Just asking

There may be many forces that are at work within our world, however you have to remember we are a part of that world and we are a great force ourselve

My heart chakra may be stronger than the others but this in no way leads to an inbalance. I understand it now, and I open the others more in the interest of balance. Every individual will have one or more stronger chakra over the others, thats what makes us good at what we do. Some are brilliant public speakers ( throat chakra) and some are good at seeing all ( brow/crown). To say everyone is in complete balance is an oversight.

No my heart chakra is not the reason I am visited. I have been visited by aliens for as long as I can remember, at least 10 years, most of which I have been powerless in their presence. As you well know I only discovered meditation this year with your self so to say they visit me because of my heart energy is wrong. I only discovered my heart chakra this year, and now funnily enough I can use it to stop a total mind take over by them.

No they dont keep coming back because of my "weapon" it actually sends them away, its as if they cant stand being in the presence of it, I think they feed of fear, something I no longer have. I sent them away that night, yes I did try calling out "what do you want?" hey guess what no answer. So I agree with you, we are indeed a very powerful force ourselves within this world, but we must be ready to be a powerful force OUTSIDE of our world too. Yes I love Earth it is my home, I would try everything to protect it, its asking for protection and change but when outside forces not of this world are at play, I will use psychic/chakra energy until they prove they are of good intent.

A very finely tuned absolutely pure heart vibration is hard to manifest if your an alien/entity of bad intent.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Double post oopps

[edit on 31-8-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I think they feed of fear, something I no longer have. I sent them away that night, yes I did try calling out "what do you want?" hey guess what no answer. So I agree with you, we are indeed a very powerful force ourselves within this world, but we must be ready to be a powerful force OUTSIDE of our world too. Yes I love Earth it is my home, I would try everything to protect it, its asking for protection and change but when outside forces not of this world are at play, I will use psychic/chakra energy until they prove they are of good intent.

A very finely tuned absolutely pure heart vibration is hard to manifest if your an alien/entity of bad intent.

You think they feed off fear, then why do you still fear them? Why put up a shield if you have overcome the fear of the entities. If you take away your shield I bet the fear is still their clear as day. To me it sounds as if you are masking the problem with love, maybe the entities are just hanging around until that shield looses power.

When do you see the entities, while you are meditating, sleeping or awake.?

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Yes I love Earth it is my home,

Earth huh?... whatta sh*t-hole.
It's true, there may well be forces at work, the aliens may well
be on top.
I get it now, I see now. No-one could have been that simple,
and good, and sweet, yet caring and wonderful.
Not on this planet! No, baby! Unless they had something to hide.
You wouldn't try to trick me? Don't try to trick me today, cos I'm back!

Maybe we'll check things out at Operation Reach Out, Ripley!
Well, just for the record, YOU left me.
YOU had to go and get your head together.
My head is just fine. Check it out! It's right here where it belongs.
"It's lonely at the top"? It's not! Oh, maybe, round my birthday, and
at sunset, and every couple of weekends, I needed a really normal
person.
That's me. I'm a widow of business! It's my life! I've chosen it!
At least, I work some place you can FlND when you're looking for it!

OK. Here we are now. When I want a wife, I'm gonna BUY one!
She's gonna be devoted to me, to my wants and my needs.
Not like YOU. Let's face it, you treated me like dirt!

er.. (cough) sorry about the outburst Ms. Green.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by IronMan

I think we've all arrived at a very special place. Spiritually,
ecumenically, grammatically. That said, you run your mouth
awful reckless for a man that don't go heeled. Poor soul,
you were just too high strung. It would appear that the
strain was more than he could bear.

I know it's difficult for you... but please, stay here,
and try not to do anything... stupid.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
The REAL problem is when the 'normals' become aware
of all this, I mean it's gonna be a problem just getting to
the fights.

This city is headed for a disaster of biblical proportions.
I know what you're askin' what do you mean, "biblical"?
What I mean is Old Testament, Ms. Green, real wrath of God type stuff.

Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling!
Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes...
The dead rising from the grave!
Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

I can see it now...

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Ramius and Newt have been tryin' a few things out
with my 'ammo'. After several references to psychic
energies and astral-plane stuff... they've wired the
van's compressor and a large dish on the roof
together, will it work? I dunno.

Anyway, they've produced this golden liquid that reacts to
what mood you're in!! Like Ramius said, "We're running
tests to see if we can get an equally strong positive response.

Newt's just told me "We sing to it, talk to it, say
caring supportive things to it."
When I joked "You're not *sleeping * with it, are you Newt? "
They both looked embarrassed!
"You hound" I thought... It's always the quiet ones.
I'm gonna do some of my own tests soon, I've just finished
loading up.

[edit on 31-8-2008 by IronMan]

new topics

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join