It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are we terrified of the Grays?

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Thanks for the videos on the greys. ive seen the one of them from the 1950's onwards before and I must admit some of the images I do not find frightening at all. EBE especially (icon ATS use for their alien forum) appears as a very real alien but not one that would scare me. I know there has been much debate as to whether this photo is real, but I like to think it actually is. Also the very first pic of a grey on that video does look more old manish than typical grey with wrap around eyes. I dont think Id run a mile if I came across that one either.

However the one with all those tubes coming out of it it horrible!

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by psycho81

I then started to receive information from some type of void, I was thinking without my mind. I found if I tried to work out what was being shown to me I would feel like my mind was overloaded. So I stood there each night taking in this information but trying not to understand it, once I got the information I used to jump into bed close my eyes and relay what had been shown, sent to me.

Is this the black void shakesbeer and myself have also experienced? I too have recieved information through this, that if you try to understand it as its coming through your mind does overload, so you just have to let it flow until its finished. I havent had any recently but Ive never been able to understand any of it ever. It goes in then it seems its completely lost or stored beyond my reach. I do remember one image though of a very bright white grey being sent to me, it looked almost like it was glowing it was so white, almost a spiritual being infact.

Your visions of early Earth, man and Ets are very interesting indeed. I have no idea why after starting meditation you find it harder to process these visions, you would think meditation would actually help release these memories wouldnt you.

Maybe you have moved some energy from your 3rd eye to the other chakras I dont know?

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Vance has related a tale concerning his Auntie Maud and
'the other-side' In fact, I'll let him write this... please wait...
one mome... Hi! Vance here.

Aunt Maud lives in Oregon and her life has been focused
on Spiritualism. She first began when with her first beau,
they dared to enter a supoosedly haunted house and in
jest, the boyfriend 'put the willies up her'
Yet, she felt there may be more to ghosts and ghoolies.
So in her spare time from her amateur wrestling matches,
she set up a Spiritualist parlour and regularly sought views
from the 'gone-over'.

I once asked her about aliens, she flushed and asked how I'd
discovered about her and the Mexican gardener. I was young
and confused, so I let it slide and asked about Grays.

She was hanging her leotard on the clothes line and I can still
remember smelling the Atlantic as it crashed against the rocky
coast.
She whispered around a wooden peg and told me, "I've seen
'em on the otherside, you know?" her glance was stern.

"They're aware of souls in humans, but it's confusing for them"
a huge pair of bloomers went along side the leotard.
Somewhere far off a gull called for a early lunch as I squinted
my eyes and listened to more.
"Don't do that Vance" she hissed and I straightened my gaze.

"I once saw a Mantis-Guy in the void and the Grays seemed to
follow him as the departed pass by" Her voice was solomn as
she stretched a off-white corset across the clothes line.
"The idea of a eternal spirit fascinates them and I've learned
in my experience, that some LIVING folk 'leak' their soul-light
and this draws 'em to them"

She squatted down and folded her dried wrestling mask, the
studs shone sun-sparks into my eyes. "Some folk draw the
aliens... that's what I think" she said and nodded, her eyes
seemed distant.

May mean something?... maybe.

[edit on 5-9-2008 by IronMan]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Hi! Actually you may want to check out www.alliesofhumanity.org.

This web site gives an explicite overview of what the alient phenomena is all about. The extraterrestrials that are currently visting the earth are here as an intervention. With all the sightings that are happening across the world, it is unclear for many people why this is so. Here is a quote "If you have ever wondered what is flying around in your skies, mysterious objects that cannot be identified, that cannot be pursued, acting in a clandestine manner, you can be certain that an intervention is underway, and this intervention will undermine everything that humanity has ever established for its own benefit". The web site also gives recommedation of action plans that can be taken under these coming circumstances. Check it out

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Newt is now chiming in with a story that his eldest
sister may have had an encounter with a Gray.
All this time, this is the first we've ever heard about
it.
Would you like to hear it?
I hope it doesn't spoil the thread.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Yes it's like a black void good way to explain it really. I think the reason for the lack of visions is because I overloaded my mind with compulsive thinking, I mean you only need to look at all the teaching out there. It can take hold and send you down a path of illusion, I have now realized I need to take away all the complexity and go with the flow.

When receiving the information I shut my mind off, it’s like the voice feeling is coming deep within. I don’t need to use my mind, my mind would only take over and play over a million scenarios. First off you need to take your awareness away from your mind, as you sit there taking in the information focus on something other than you mind. Send you awareness to something like your hands, you have read “The Power of Now” so I think you know what I am on about. For anyone who hasn’t try this, sit there and focus on your hands, send your full awareness to your hands, the tricky bit is not to think about doing it. You will know when you have done it because you will feel a slight tingling sensation in the area you send your awareness. You can send this awareness anywhere in your body, play around and experiment with it, get used to shifting your awareness from your mind.

By doing this the attention is away from your mind and away from thinking, remembers this is the unknown so thinking about it will solve nothing (it cannot be explained through the mind). Once you feel something is trying to get through try not to react with your mind. Now you may be thinking “Well how will I remember what I was shown” Trust me you will know, Dreams, Visions, Astral Projection and so on. It will sync up at some point, and you will get a “Light bulb moment” and things will click into place. Sometimes it comes with strong visions, it’s a little confusing hence the reason to take away thinking.

Hope that makes sense, If it don’t I will try come up with another way to explain it.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan
Vance has related a tale concerning his Auntie Maud and
'the other-side' In fact, I'll let him write this... please wait...
one mome... Hi! Vance here.

[edit on 5-9-2008 by IronMan]

Hey Ive got an Aunti Maud
No really I have, she lives in the wolds, very country minded she is. Sells Lemon Curd Tart and Tuna Sandwiches to walkers that pass by her house......

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   

it.

You could never spoil this thread!! Please tell us about this encounter with a grey, yes I would love to hear it

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by psycho81

When receiving the information I shut my mind off, it’s like the voice feeling is coming deep within. I don’t need to use my mind, my mind would only take over and play over a million scenarios. First off you need to take your awareness away from your mind, as you sit there taking in the information focus on something other than you mind. Send you awareness to something like your hands, you have read “The Power of Now” so I think you know what I am on about. For anyone who hasn’t try this, sit there and focus on your hands, send your full awareness to your hands, the tricky bit is not to think about doing it. You will know when you have done it because you will feel a slight tingling sensation in the area you send your awareness. You can send this awareness anywhere in your body, play around and experiment with it, get used to shifting your awareness from your mind.

By doing this the attention is away from your mind and away from thinking, remembers this is the unknown so thinking about it will solve nothing (it cannot be explained through the mind). Once you feel something is trying to get through try not to react with your mind. Now you may be thinking “Well how will I remember what I was shown” Trust me you will know, Dreams, Visions, Astral Projection and so on. It will sync up at some point, and you will get a “Light bulb moment” and things will click into place. Sometimes it comes with strong visions, it’s a little confusing hence the reason to take away thinking.

Hope that makes sense, If it don’t I will try come up with another way to explain it.

Thank you psycho, yes this makes perfect sense, it is very hard to do, to take away the thinking from your mind, its almost an involuntary thing that comes with practise, but your right in the end it all syncs up, its just having the patience to wait for this moment.

Still not sure why I saw a bright white glowing grey entity though, maybe on a certain plane or a certain number of them are very spiritual and we should maybe not judge them as we do?

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
The Greys work for the genetic seeders of our planet to update.
That's why they constantly analyze us doing anal probes and the like.
Their purpose is study so they tend to be cold and gray like fog.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Remember my search started by seeing these white beings. Maybe something to focus on

Edit: Without using you mind

[edit on 5-9-2008 by psycho81]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I have never been abducted (I don't think). Anyway my heart goes out to all of you that have memories of your alien experiences.

There's an interview at this link with Dr. David M. Jacobs, author of "The Threat" and it's very interesting.

aliensandchildren.org...

The very first part of the interview is here

TextCasteel: What do the aliens really want?

Jacobs: Well, you know, the ultimate question I think to ask for the UFO phenomenon is "Just what the hell do you think they're here for?" That's the question that I've tried to address in this book--what is this all about? What is happening here? Why is this happening? Why are people saying that these events are happening? So what I've done then is try to answer those questions as best I can by using as much information as I can from eleven years of fairly intensive research into abductions.

And what I've been able to find is that this is a program. They're not here just because they're examining people, or studying people, or experimenting on people. I don't know, Sean, if you remember I gave a talk about that in Los Angeles when I saw you. So they're not here to sort of "examine" us in some way. They're here on a mission. They're here with a goal in mind. They've got a program, and it's a program with a beginning, a middle and an end. It's a program that is goal-directed and I think we're entering into sort of the end-phase of this program. I think that we're moving towards the end of this.

And the program ultimately is not abducting people. Abductions, you have to remember, are a means to an end. They're abducting people for a purpose, for a reason. The physical act of abducting people, which is the abduction phenomenon, really is only part of the program. So what I've done is kind of divided it into component parts and fleshed it out a lot more. So what we have here is an abduction program, a breeding program, which accounts for all the reproductive activity that we see, and a hybridization program, which is why people see hybrids all the time--as babies, as toddlers, as adolescents, and then as adults.

And then, finally, I think all this is leading to an integration program in which ultimately these hybrids, who look very human, will be integrating into this society. And who will eventually, I assume, be in control here because they do have superior technology and superior physiological abilities that we do not have. We would therefore be sort of second-class citizens, I think.

Why do we fear them? Because deep down in our hearts, our gut instints are telling us to be afraid, be very afraid. No, they are not here to invite us over for tea they are here to conquer us.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

And the program ultimately is not abducting people. Abductions, you have to remember, are a means to an end. They're abducting people for a purpose, for a reason. The physical act of abducting people, which is the abduction phenomenon, really is only part of the program. So what I've done is kind of divided it into component parts and fleshed it out a lot more. So what we have here is an abduction program, a breeding program, which accounts for all the reproductive activity that we see, and a hybridization program, which is why people see hybrids all the time--as babies, as toddlers, as adolescents, and then as adults.

And then, finally, I think all this is leading to an integration program in which ultimately these hybrids, who look very human, will be integrating into this society. And who will eventually, I assume, be in control here because they do have superior technology and superior physiological abilities that we do not have. We would therefore be sort of second-class citizens, I think.

Why do we fear them? Because deep down in our hearts, our gut instints are telling us to be afraid, be very afraid. No, they are not here to invite us over for tea they are here to conquer us.

Good post thanks.

This whole hybrid creation is a real possibility, but you'd think after 50 years they'd have managed to do it by now! For aliens so advanced why is it taking them so long to create this conquering hybrid? Why does it take the abduction of so many people, our DNA is very similar as a species, we have managed to map out most of our genes so this experiment to them should be very easy.

The only thing I can see is that its not as easy as they thought to create an alien/human hybrid that looks like us but operates like them.

Why do they even need a hybrid to conquer us? Apparently some reptile species can shape shift anyway. If they really wanted to conquer us they would, it doesnt take 50 years of experiments to try and make them look like us in order to conquer us....unless they want to do it while among us...?

If they did move among us, looking like us, gaining official jobs we would never know and we'd just follow what they said and told us to do, without any up rise. When humans join together and go against authority and rise up they can be a very powerful force and bring about much change, I guess it is this the aliens dont want to see from us.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
this is just my guess...but why make a human/grey hybrid? Why not? -shrugs-

2nd, if they wanted to "conquer" us they would have done it while we where throwing stones at each other. Or they would just poison us...so don't eat, sleep, or breath or they'll get ya'! :|
jk They're not trying to invade and any "infiltration" through political influence is pretty much politics as usual. The lobbyist snake comes from the Monsanto company or Zeta Reticuli, if our leaders sell out to them, they still suck. The ET's apparently have tried going through out leaders, and they chose to hide it from us & exploit us and the opportunity for themselves. They go to Joe or Jane Average, no one believes them or some cases they get harassed or worse. Make no mistake, we have to contend with the monsters from earth more then we have to concern ourselves with the ones from else where. The ones who are medaling too much into earthly affairs will enviably get caught up in whatever happens. Meanwhile the benevolent ones will just keep hanging back until time is right to help out where they can.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer
this is just my guess...but why make a human/grey hybrid? Why not? -shrugs-

Meanwhile the benevolent ones will just keep hanging back until time is right to help out where they can.

Why not?? Its a whole lot of effort and energy put aside just to say "Why not"!

Mind you we do it dont we, we create these half human half animal embryos just because we can, under the name of "medical advance". We just abduct the human before its even had time to develop thats all.

Now these benevolent aliens Im starting to have a problem with right. What exactly are they waiting for? why do they hang back? Why do they hide in a shroud of mystery crying out "We want to help but we cant!!" Whats that all about hey. Seems to me time is running out, at this rate the hybrids probably already created. This lack of action from these friendly aliens is leading me to think its propaganda and giving people a false hope.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I'm just pondering here, but if someone willingly is part of an alien hybrid program, that's no different then having an interracial offspring, they just don't reproduce the same way -shrugs-

If you get into high weirdness of the secret military bases you hear stories of humans doing odd genetic experiments like hybriding things. Not to mention even on a public/commercial scale there's plenty of genetic manipulation going on. It's just not always as overt as say an animal breeder, or someone trying to cross breed and cultivate a new planet species etc.

Why would they just hang back when everyone is asking for help? because we have to help ourselves. It's our own complacency that got us our leaders, it's our own acceptance to be bullied by the skeptics that have kept this stuff from "main stream". So what do you want them to do? Appear, freak everyone out and spark a bunch of paranoid humans to start shooting frantically in the air? Having places like ATS here, and having more information available, as well as having open dialog will get us there. But the ET's aren't are liberators. I certain country tried calling themselves that(liberators) as they invaded someplace and that hasn't worked out so good so far...

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   

hi Mrs.Green

i was noticing what you wrote here...

This lack of action from these friendly aliens is leading me to think its propaganda and giving people a false hope.

and i tend to agree with you that something is not right here. if these friendly and highly advanced aliens are here...it doesnt make sense that they would not have open contact with us. many people say oh it's because they can't interfere with our normal progression of spirituality and other things. i find that to be ridiculous reasoning to justify not having the contact we would expect.

if us humans could make contact with another planet of beings...i am sure we would do so in order to help them or learn from them.

as far as these beings and them being propaganda ? that's a good question and i wonder who's propaganda it is ? have to think on that one some more.

i have done some reading about Abductions and the Grey's and i have found some stories that say they were abducted by these nordic type beings like pliedians and when these beings look at them in a staring kind of way ...the abductee's would actually see a grey alien for a second or whatever.

are the Grey's posing as other Aliens ? i thinks it's possible and i also think that if you wanted to create somekind of diversion to keep people confused it would be great propaganda to make us believe in other Aliens.

many abductee's report that they see not just Grey's when they are aboard the Alien craft...

Since some reports have described Nordics and Greys occupying the same crafts, some researchers have speculated that they might actually be a type of human-Grey hybrid.[8] Alternatively, they may be tools of psychological manipulation on behalf of the Greys

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   

it.

I for one, would love to hear this tale.
Does it involve a toaster per chance or
fencing, fighting, torture, revenge, giants,
monsters, chases, escapes, true love,
miracles... ?

That's right. When I was your age, television was called books.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasili OH BOY Borodin

Hi I'm Newt.
I'm a little bit new at this, so bear with me.
This story is well-traveled. It might have picked up some
embellishments along the way. Just read between the lines.

My sister Harriet. Harry-ette. Hard-hearted harbinger of haggis.
Beautiful, bemuse-ed, bellicose butcher. Un-trust... ing.
Un-know... ing. Un-love... ed? "He wants you back," he screamed
nto the night air like a fireman going to a window that has no fire...
except the passion of his heart. I am lonely. It's really hard.
This poem... sucks. But I digress.

In 1998, Harriet saw her Gray when visiting Naigara Falls.
Not far from the Motel, there's a viewing point, an unusual one.
She had been watching the balloon that goes up and down... up
and down near the Falls. when it was up, Harriet would clap and
whoop, when it was down... so was Harriet.
Harriet isn't 'all there', she sees things... you people wouldn't
believe.

It was Thursday evening and the fireworks were going off over
the rushing waters. Harriet sat on a bench and watched the hues
and tones of the chinese magic.
Then she saw the small grey arm reach out of a bush near her and
grab a dropped bag of fries.

Her moon-faced smile changed colors with the heaven-sparks above
and if you had looked closely, you'd see that Harriet was ugly.
When she was born, she came out backwards and no one noticed.
Hell, when she was little, her parents had to tie a pork chop around
her neck so the dog would play with her. When she's making love,
she has to pretend SHE'S someone else!
Again, I've left the path... forgive me.

She's my sister... and I love her, but sweet-Jesus, her face is like a
bucket of smacked asses.
So when the being saw Harriet stick her ugly maw into the foilage,
it just flipped. The creature in the new version of 'Lost In Space'
acted similar, Harriet fought the rubbery being and noticed that
as she swung the critter around by it's legs... it stretched!
She told me as she raided the frrrridge when she got back.
(Sorry, it's a really cold fridge).

As she circled and circled, like a crazed hammer-thrower from
the Olympics, she could feel the alien trying to change her mind.
Her mind... that small grey organ that rarely stirred.
So with all the Gray's might it thought "would you ever say to me
"Stop. If you love me, stop?"
Harriet smiled in the her tornado and thought "Not in a thousand years"
The alien smiled back and whispered "Not in a thousand years"...
That's my girl.

Then as the huge firework explosions above made everyone focus
on the grandeur of the Falls, Harriet whispered "hokey-dokey" and
hurled the visitor from the stars into the raging torrent.
A young couple passed by, their eyes only for each other, but the
young lady glanced at panting Harriet. "what happened?" the girl
asked politely.
Harriet smiled and rubbed her hands together and said softly
"I'm ugly and that's the bottom line, yet people don't always tell
you what they are thinking.
They just see to it that you don't advance in life. She nodded and
walked off towards the bridge over to Canada.
"Hmmm..." she told me as she tucked into a large tub of Vanilla
ice cream "I can't be touched for what I did you know?
I have immunity from the Justice Department, and I have immunity
from the Risen Jesus. And nobody beats the Riz!" her smile was
animal.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

hi Mrs.Green

i was noticing what you wrote here...

This lack of action from these friendly aliens is leading me to think its propaganda and giving people a false hope.

and i tend to agree with you that something is not right here. if these friendly and highly advanced aliens are here...it doesnt make sense that they would not have open contact with us. many people say oh it's because they can't interfere with our normal progression of spirituality and other things. i find that to be ridiculous reasoning to justify not having the contact we would expect.

if us humans could make contact with another planet of beings...i am sure we would do so in order to help them or learn from them.

as far as these beings and them being propaganda ? that's a good question and i wonder who's propaganda it is ? have to think on that one some more.

en.wikipedia.org...

Nice pic! Thanks.

As far as I understand the Galactic federation has 12 members. However no one has ever seen these 12 members in the flesh or been visited by them, all the information regarding this federation seems to be channeled or remote viewed. Please correct me if there is information on individuals having a physical visitation from one of these 12 members.

They proclaim to be the ruling government of our galaxy yet they continue to do nothing to stop this Zetan abuse. They are in effect allowing abductions, slavery, abuse and experimentation in order to create hybrids.

They say they are unable to step in to stop this as it would cause mass histeria among people and cause us to stop our spiritual development. I think this is rubbish. They could easily stop this behind the scenes, go direct to the Zetans without us even knowing they stepped in. I totally understand if they introduced themselves to us and said we come to save you. People not even aware of the Zetan abuse would completly freak at this idea of 12 alien races saying hi, never mind who these Zetans were.

So you ask who is behind this propaganda ? Well who better than the Zetans themselves. I have heard it say that hundreds of GF ships are in orbit around our planet waiting for enough of us to spiritually progress, once this has happened they can come down and save us. This whole story is starting to loose face with me.

new topics

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join