It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are we terrified of the Grays?

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Religion

Well, they project them in an American monotonic accent, but maybe that is because I am American, so my mind interprets it as being so. As far as I know, they have evolved past the point of having to speak out loud. If all humans were telepathic, would we still speak?

Yes maybe our minds interpret their telepathic voice into ours, as I say the odd things Ive heard have been in my English voice.

It is said that on the 4th dimension all thoughts of all beings can be heard, I guess humans arnt ready for this yet!! I dont think we are ready to speak telephathically at all until we gain respect for all, how many times do we think un kind thoughts of people that would hurt their feelings if they actually heard it.....too mant times to mention.

What kind of things do they say to you? Do they give you future predictions or how man can change? Your case is very interesting by the way.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Why are we terrified of the Grays?

Well when I was in the Navy we were told to walk not run when possible because the "Gray's" would blend into the ships paint (being as everything is painted gray)

I would be walking to the chow hall and WOMP! what the heck was that!

and out of the corner of my eye I'd see a little bugger melt right into the bulkhead!

That terrified me!

edit to remove classified info

[edit on 8-8-2008 by RUFFREADY]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I firmly believe that any non-Human that removes another sentient being or vehicle ie You from your conciousness chosen inhabitation is wrong

The journey we all take is sacred and not to be violated.
The excuse all the abductees play out for themselves that its for all our benefits is wrong end of

The abductees are told this so the mind can comfort itself.
Note I say M ind not you the real self.
All I can think on this subject is that a deal has been done by self servers at the top of human control in Your name

This means that well meaning sentient higher beings find it hard to intervene.The Greys or whatever have been given permission .
Individual permission has not been given .
This is the great betrayal excecuted by those on Earth watch for self serving needs some years ago.
Unfortunately now I am of the opinion thaat the vast number of abductions
are carried out on their own hybrid race so no permission is required.
It all goes so deep that I am not sure where its heading.
I think the most likely scenario is to place all their own hybrid race into positions of power at all levels and then pull the strings in the shady background.
Be sure on this salvation IS coming.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by headlightone

Who are you to say that those "abductions" aren't part of an individual's soul plan? Just like when someone is murdered or killed in an accident, we don't know if that was supposed to be their destiny or not, so who are you to judge really? We're all pawns in the global elite's game anyways, so why would talking to Grey's be any different then going to work and paying your taxes like a good citizen in that respect?

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

There is no such thing as a (HUE-MAN soul) you are all from different areas out in the dark space of consciousness.k

A thought doesn't necessarily complete form. You are thoughtforms that came into existance and ended up in Earths brain.

Why are all these thoughtforms coming in now to erase old thoughtforms, that are no longer necessary for growth.

The field of energy in Earth is intelligent it has sentience and has matter and chooses the most beneficial wave for that energy to travel in.

You guys are only uncovering yourselves. Your pulling the old costumes off and putting on others.

Your density is being lifted from this field of gravity, which is a field of energy, which is a thoughtform stuck in place.

[edit on 8-8-2008 by menguard]

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

I just dont buy into the thinking that when we map out the soul journey we decide we want to be murdered violated ,or Abducted and fiddled with by greys aliens other beings ,non beings or whatever.
The soul journey map is to live as close as possible to God or the whole and try to mirror or reflect the divine image.
It all breaks down when the lower self the flesh is born into the unconsciousness of the physical world . Its at that point the spiritual struggle starts.
Flesh against spirit flesh = temptation lust fear anger etc
The mind comes into play with the flesh and plays your life role for you determining every move you make.
The mind fills up the EGO and you perceive a false sense of self.
You make all the mistakes eventually die and realise the truth.
The mistakes that are made on the way can be sometimes Huge.
The negative karma builds up with every incarnation.
So Shakesbeer you are wrong in my opinion we do not decide to be murdered abducted etc.
This is why what the Greys do is so wrong they ,because they are so advanced know of the internal struggles we contend with,but they still come and implant us take DNA, fiddle with our mind and our energy fields.
I think you need to go away and have a rethink

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   

lol I need to rethink and I'm "wrong" because you say so...okay sure

I'm not saying you're wrong, I really don't care either way, all I know is I can't say for sure that we do not plan out our lives. But I do know there is a sort of shifting grid or matrix of destiny as far as choices go in our lives, that is made up by our own minds as well outside influence and ultimately life is a culmination of our own choices. So how can you say you didn't plan for good stuff as well as bad? Our choices lead us down whatever inevitable path we choose. Just because you can't see past your own "ego" or the illusions inherent in choice, don't blame me. Just because you can't understand why "bad" things happen, that doesn't give you the right to judge either (which you definitely enjoy doing apparently). When it all comes down to it, you don't know any more then any of the rest of us here (and less then some I would wager). So next time you declare "you're wrong" you'd better have some proof to back up that statement, or you had better follow that up with "this is my opinion only".

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

There is no such thing as a (HUE-MAN soul) you are all from different areas out in the dark space of consciousness.k

A thought doesn't necessarily complete form. You are thoughtforms that came into existance and ended up in Earths brain.

Why are all these thoughtforms coming in now to erase old thoughtforms, that are no longer necessary for growth.

The field of energy in Earth is intelligent it has sentience and has matter and chooses the most beneficial wave for that energy to travel in.

You guys are only uncovering yourselves. Your pulling the old costumes off and putting on others.

Your density is being lifted from this field of gravity, which is a field of energy, which is a thoughtform stuck in place.

[edit on 8-8-2008 by menguard]

Good post menguard.

We are all one from one point of consciousness? So a soul is neither human nor grey, it just is a soul within the consciousness ? This incarnation we have chose human but this may have not always have been?

I hope more and more will feel this energy lift within, and allow the change in thought forms. Once you feel it you should not fight it or be frightened by it, I think you should just let it be, allow it to do what it needs to do, you yourself really only need to listen to it and allow it to flow.

[edit on 9-8-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   

So Shakesbeer you are wrong in my opinion we do not decide to be murdered abducted etc.

Calm down you two
No fighting on my thread
It is I who is the dramatic one remember, any fighting I will start LOL

I dont think any one would choose to be abducted, its not the sort of thing you put in your life plan is it before you come back. I think we are all here to learn, what lesson do we achieve from planning an abduction? That our DNA has been taken?
Maybe a group of resulting hybrids would put in into their life plan possibly, to search out answers as to who they are?? Why they were created, Im not sure but I think we have much greater lessons to learn as humans than getting abducted.

I think the majority of abductions now are not random in the slightest, they were chose long ago for their suitability within the programme. So how you could plan an abduction prior to life doesnt add up, you may not even be listed as a suitable genome.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Inductive(foresight) and deductive(hindsight) reasoning from a "higher" or "inter-dimensional" perspective is how one would "plan" to be abducted as part of their spiritual path. After all, our "higher selves" would hold all of our collective experiences in an "eternal hindsight" in a sense, as well as weighed & explored all possibility to a degree.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Hang on a second while I remove my judgement head .
Sorry green dude I acknowledge your head of drama.
So you know for certain of the shifting grid.
The moving matrix.
The transitional map of life.
Sorry thats all BS.
IN my opinion all decisions before incarnation will be good.
The bad stuff happens because,[pay attention next time please]you are born into a unconscious world therefore, the mind plays out a life for you.
This life is fundamentaly wrong the mind is not with you when you die it is a tool used on life entry.
The basic mistake you make is placing to much faith in the mind.
The plan you talk of which is some sort of random lottery of events would not happen if you were more aware .
I know I think I will be a mass murderer in my next incarnation cos its in the great plan I have devised.
This random chaos theory of a shifting matrix of life is incorrect .The randomness of good and bad events in ones life is Not planned
The shifting matrix that you know of is energy or karma balancing and its my opinion that this balancing act is done not by you.
As for knowing a lot less than some ,So what at least Im happy.

. bcn.boulder.co.us...

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer

Inductive(foresight) and deductive(hindsight) reasoning from a "higher" or "inter-dimensional" perspective is how one would "plan" to be abducted as part of their spiritual path. After all, our "higher selves" would hold all of our collective experiences in an "eternal hindsight" in a sense, as well as weighed & explored all possibility to a degree.

Hey theres only room for one cryptic genius on this thread and thats menguard not you.
You Menguard wannabe

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   

yeah dude good, I don't want to be menguard don't worry, nor do I want to be a "cryptic genius" as understanding is more important to me. And once again, don't make your fears and lack of understanding my problem. I know you think having a "plan" is scary for some reason, but it's actually more liberating then you realize. You just think it's "absurd" or whatever because you can't grasp the idea of some how "free will" & choice still exist, or atleast the illusion.

Oh and here so you can understand what I said a bit better : -insert cave man grunt-like voice- Unga-bunga, U still make own choices unga-bunga big rock can still fall on your head from sky unga-bunga.....don't worry

[edit on 9-8-2008 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
It is of my understanding and opinion that for these new energies to be felt and allowed to make the changes they need in man, LOVE must be felt in ones heart.

Rejection of egotistical energies is required in order for love and light to fill your being.

Ego dies within the true light.

Headlightone is right in his assumption the mind is not all it appears to be. Man is not of his mind, he is pure consciousness.

Love is all that there is in the end.

Yes bad things do happen but by fully accepting them, by offering no resistance to these points in our life and taking full responsability for them, their power over us to deliver negativity is removed.

( In my opinion
)

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by spaceweaver
There are many who are in the "kindly space brothers" camp . They think that aliens are wonderful and sent to save us.

I don't think any creature who is of good purpose lies, scares, frightens, rapes, comes in the night, abducts, kidnaps, hurts, or leaves scars and bruises? Do you?

I for one am in the 'Space Brother Camp' what people don't mention is that there are several types of 'Grays'. Not all of them wish us harm. On the contrary, they are actually trying to help us help them through Karmic law cycles.

A large number of abductees who have been regressed i.e hypnotized and bringing forward their higher self in order to connect to their conscious have found out that they actually CHOSE to be abducted. In order to obtain a greater spiritual awareness in the universe.

Barbara Marciniak explains in great detail Karmic Law and the different species of E.B'S in her books Convoluted Universe of course reading with a closed mind will only generate one outcome.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

A large number of abductees who have been regressed i.e hypnotized and bringing forward their higher self in order to connect to their conscious have found out that they actually CHOSE to be abducted. In order to obtain a greater spiritual awareness in the universe.

Barbara Marciniak explains in great detail Karmic Law and the different species of E.B'S in her books Convoluted Universe of course reading with a closed mind will only generate one outcome.

If there is evidence of this I would definately read it with an open mind, however would it not be of benefit to return as a grey soul rather than as a human abducted by one to learn of their spirituality?

The mere word "abduction" does point to against our will though.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Remember that's specifically what I asked Religion back a couple of pages? I think it's become a coined term(Abduction) for any meeting with an ET at this point when clearly that is not the literal case. Like I said, it seems to me, if you made a plan to hook up with them (either by conscious will or from "beyond" space & time), I think that's just considered "hanging out" by many people's perspective....So I guess it wouldn't be an "abduction" but rather a "meeting"?

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   

UG UG UG Fred flintstone here.
In my opinion their is no plan.
Abductions need to be purged because they are bad Karma.
We will never agree on this point and probably many more.
Never mind thats the rich variety of life.
Theirs none so blind that those who dont see
link below.

latimesblogs.latimes.com...

[edit on 10-8-2008 by headlightone]

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I actually do agree with the "karma" perspective of the situation as well...so I'm not sure we actually are disagreeing all that much actually.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Karma is more powerfull than you can imagine. It is resistance to negative influences in life, to be unable to accept this pain and take responsability for it leads to negative karma. We feel this as it builds up, it becomes like an illness to us and we must clear it before we are well.

To be well is to be healed, to be healed is to be one, to be at peace.

To be loved and to love all leads to good karma.

This is off topic but so much seems to have been discussed on karma.

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join