It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are we terrified of the Grays?

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by monkeybus
I feel the same way about a photograph of a spider..

Some might find a photo of a snake scary..

Its just an irrational fear

Mmm registered grey I see. I also dont like the photos you have put up, especially the snake....they are too slithery and can bite you. Spiders too..they have too many legs by far and very large eyes .

Irrational fear? Ive seen too many movies where the snake crawls up the bed in the night while the person is sleeping and I think spiders remind me of the alien creature in Aliens which lays the eggs in the humans.

How come not many movies are made with greys in? Reckon no one would be able to watch more than 10 mins, I know I couldn t really. Id try but not sure how long Id last.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
MG/Monkey - Exactly. We keep hearing it from so many sources, especially those in our respective governments that if they wanted to take the planet, they would have took it already. Likewise, from what it seems from most reported abductions, it doesn't sound like the Greys are alone all that much. So why do they get the blame usually? I've heard of more Pleiadian abductions lately then Greys but no one is screaming for their death. Maybe it's because they don't look as threatening to us as the Greys or something -shrugs-.

Oh and I was introduced to this guys stories recently. Dr. Jonathan Reed

For those of you not familiar with his story, it's pretty damn fantastic. He was out for a hike with his dog in Washington when his dog attacked this "thing" which ended up killing the dog, so he whacked it with a large tree branch and brought it home, but not before getting a video of the creature and the odd "Obelisk" that was present too. Hey brought the creature home and examined it and the gapping head wound (which is all video taped too btw), and the poor thing was alive and he didn't know it. If you get a chance I highly recommend looking into this guy's story. The reason I bring it up is because he's doing a thorough examination and storing the poor creature not knowing he's hurting it. From the creature's point of view, it could sound like a horrific "alien" abduction scenario too, but being cruel was not Dr. Reed's intention at all.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Not sure how many of you have seen Project Camelot's interview with ex-military contractor archivist "Mr. X" but here's an exert from the transcripts where he is talking specifically about the Greys:

B: What else did these aliens reveal about themselves in this ongoing dialogue with the American government?

X: That we are descendents of them. That we were actually put here on earth from their genetic material. That we are genetically engineered and put here and that we were one of their life breeds. That was one major thing that I read. Also, they also claim that they were the ones that were responsible for putting Jesus Christ on this earth to teach us spirituality and to get us to evolve past the greed and what the Bible calls sin. I just, I really don't know what it is. I just know that the human condition causes us to want to preserve ourselves. It causes greed and life survival skills and that sort of stuff.

B: And was that specifically mentioned in the documentation?

X: It was alluded to. I couldn't say that it was specifically spelled out that way, but it was alluded to.

K: What was alluded to?

X: The teaching of humankind to evolve to a higher plane, to where we would realize that we're all one species and we're of the same material, both energy and physical. And there's no need to fight wars with one another and there's no need to have currency... that sort of earthly stuff that we kind of pride ourselves on and get our identity from? Because according to them, they don't have that. They don't see their bodies like we see ours. It's not a possession to them, it's a vehicle.

Full Interview here

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer

X: That we are descendents of them. That we were actually put here on earth from their genetic material. That we are genetically engineered and put here and that we were one of their life breeds. That was one major thing that I read. Also, they also claim that they were the ones that were responsible for putting Jesus Christ on this earth to teach us spirituality and to get us to evolve past the greed and what the Bible calls sin. I just, I really don't know what it is. I just know that the human condition causes us to want to preserve ourselves. It causes greed and life survival skills and that sort of stuff.

]

The greys put Jesus christ on Earth! OMG sorry shakesbeer I just had to come back on that one. This was done to teach us spirituality
What sort of spirituality is that then? The greys are responsable for the bible then, seen as its their teachings. No sorry I just dont buy this one, Ive never heard this before ever. Its nearly as bizzare as the other post on here claiming the greys were cloned by the Germans in the second world war from some remains they found in a cave
Thats why there uniforms were grey LOL

What about all the other prophets, are they grey genetically engineered also?

You seem to be saying repent of sin or the greys will strike you down with a bolt of lightening here, as you say they did it to teach us the meaning of sin!

The human condition does not cause greed and hate in us it is our loss of spirituality that has done this, re connection will fix this.

No Im afraid this is probably the most bizzare post Ive ever seen from you. Do you actually believe this? Im not making fun of you I just think its so far out and so not true. A whole faith based on an alien creation...thats what you are saying Jesus is here, an alien creation sent down. I thought Jesus was made in gods image, should he not have been made in the image of a grey then?

Really shakesbeer Im speachless.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

lol calm MG, deep breathes, I didn't say I believed that, I just posted it as a source of another opinion. There you go assuming way too much about me again

Although, do you have any proof that claim is any less valid then a Jesus was a sandal wearing Jewish guy walking around on water 2000 years ago? I can't say I know the truth about that anymore then you can. -shrugs- We all have our own beliefs, and who are you to make such a judgment about someone who might actually believe that anyways? Like I said, it might actually turn out to be half true for all we know at this point. If ET's are in fact real and can travel faster then light, then they are in fact time traveling and there fore would have probably been around for the event themselves first hand if they wanted to be.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

It is not for me to assume anything about you, as I asked Do you actually believe this? Why post something you dont believe though? I would not post something that I thought was bizzare without actually making it very clear it was not my belief first. You provide a link to the interview providing more evidence it is your belief. For you to post such a claim really is kinda strange dont you think.

How can you say greys travel faster than light? This assumes they travel in ships, what about portals and dimensions? The speed of light is not required for this.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Although, do you have any proof that claim is any less valid then a Jesus was a sandal wearing Jewish guy walking around on water 2000 years ago? I can't say I know the truth about that anymore then you can. -shrugs- We all have our own beliefs, and who are you to make such a judgment about someone who might actually believe that anyways? Like I said, it might actually turn out to be half true for all we know at this point. If ET's are in fact real and can travel faster then light, then they are in fact time traveling and there fore would have probably been around for the event themselves first hand if they wanted to be.

Oh yes of course I can see it now, time travelling greys with long hair and sandals walking on water....erm no I dont think this will ever turn out to be true.
Sorry if Im being judgemental on the people that believe this to be true

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
How can you say greys travel faster than light? This assumes they travel in ships, what about portals and dimensions? The speed of light is not required for this.

Okay, the speed of light will definitely be required especially if you believe in that teleportation effect. We are all in fact light, or radiating energy, or whatever. So do to what you're talking about would theoretically involve an entity increasing it's frequency beyond the speed of light as we perceive it (299,792 ,458 m / s) thus moving between light into time/space (theoretically). Moving between light as a single biological entity could still create that time traveling effect within the same parameters of the travel ship theory. So the same theory of them being around for the big JC's earthly romp would still apply. Oh btw, please re-read the last statement I didn't say "They travel faster then light in their space ships" did I? Thanks for putting words and beliefs in my mouth again

Why would I post that if I don't believe it? Because we don't know the answers right now to a lot of life's biggest questions. But we have individual stories, and with those stories put together maybe we can start to piece together some of those answers. Excluding possibilities because it conflicts with ideals or beliefs isn't always the best way to get to the truth of a situation as you might just be wrong. Like I said, that may be a completely true statement "Mr. X" made, I don't know...do you? We keep hearing they are very interested in our spiritual development, so would it be that outlandish they would try to help us like that? Just saying...not necessarily believin'

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Oh yes of course I can see it now, time travelling greys with long hair and sandals walking on water....erm no I dont think this will ever turn out to be true.

How incredibly condensing of you. gj!
Are you going to elaborate on what you believe then so that we can all hear who crowned you the keeper of all true knowledge on Jeebus? Keeping in mind there are many theologians out there who will argue with you about UFO's and ET's being in the bible playing large roles in the stories. I'm sure many here could drum up references on that pretty snappy too.

[edit on 2-8-2008 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   

How incredibly condensing of you. gj!

Condensing? You mean Im turning from gas to liquid here? No I dont think even Jesus managed that one. If you really meant condescending....no just a joke and I think the majority of people will see it as just that a mild joke about Greys walking around 2000 years ago with long hair, wearing sandals following Jesus as he walked on water. A joke in reference to your implying Im being rude to people that actually believe this to be true.

You take yourself way too seriously some times.

You've got to admit it is very funny

[edit on 2-8-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I can say from some of my recalled lost memories that it would appear that some of these greys or alien species seem to prefer to hide their true identity. At least on one occassion I was left with what appeared to be a reptilian mask that was at least two toned bluish green and gray colors. It and they remind me of an science fiction movie: Creature from the black lagoon:

www.imdb.com...

There's been other stories that mention their alleged ability to create various types of bodies that they can inhabit or remote control.

One species I had spoke to and had asked of they were aliens and they said no I asked if they were angels and they said no. They then said that they were alternating life forms. Their accent seemed foreign as if german or nordic.

I suppose this is similar to shapeshifters but not in the way we would typically assume. It may also be that they can manipulate our senses so that what we see is always different. Some have also reported UFOs that also do this. This was also used in the HBO series Taken:

www.imdb.com...

The mask I had was stolen by an ex-friend of mine several years ago. I assume now that she was working for them and was a hybrid and or puppet.

Typically, they also have the ability to give us brain fog while they're around us as if we were asleep, drunk, dazed or mentally impaired as others refer to as dumbed down.

One of the typical recalls was that they didn't have any ears as if they were cut off rather than ever having them or being alien greys.

This particular grey was there to give me three crystals which are most likely part of the kabbalah. They were about one and one half inches long and had four sides and were cut at an angle to apear diamond shaped.

These crystals were as if some life lesson and or test results on my character at that time. The section of tool box I had left them in was stolen before I could recall the experience.

In the hospital, I was told that from my genetic history that I had been exposed to high levels of radiation. While in the hospital they maded me sit on a lead blanket on the furniture in the lounge area.

My memory now tells me that there were as if androids there in the hospital that myself and others could not apparently see that were radioactive as if their main power source. These to my understanding are a type of angel and or guardian. I would imagine they also have the ability to blow themselves up. That's probably much larger than any suitcase bomb we have. This has also been similarly done in a science fiction movie: The Imposter:

www.imdb.com...

That should also be something to be afraid of.

I would imagine that some science fiction movies may work both ways: as in giving us clues to alien agendas and abilities and their using our own fear and imaginations to give them more and better ideas.

It's as if we are living in hell without even realizing it. Is this our revelations? It seems as if some type of game they're playing with us.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   

lol yeah, I meant condensing as you have been acting a bit dense lately :p jk

See how I added the "jk" part to reassure you that I was joking? It helps when interjecting jokes in the middle of a discussion. Especially if you're using the jokes as deflection so that you don't have answer questions.

Heh and I take myself too seriously? Hypocrite say whaaat!? Don't know yet until she replies :p

JK!!!

or am I? :|

Darn those ambiguous statements

but I am kidding, and a Jesus-Grey just sounds disturbing to me...not because of any blasphemous or fantastic connotation. No because for some reason I get that image in my head and I want to push him over to see if he springs back up like Weeble person That's not normal is it?

For the Non-believers out there, repent!

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

lol it's kind of funny as I've heard and read quiet a few people who say essentially that in a sense. The theory is we have chosen to incarnate here & now in one of the hardest places in the galaxy so that we can experience some kind of accelerated growth. Being in 3D apparently carries all the crap we all know & are annoyed by. Rumor has it, that will be changing soon (2012 reference), so I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I have been abducted by greys and I do have telepahthic communications with them everyday. Sometimes they tell me where they're at on earth, what country they're going to abduct from next, rather or not they are going to abduct me that day, etc. I think I can do so by a little metal object they placed under my skin right on the bottom of my arm. Basically what I do is I have to concentrate, than I think, I think and go into deep thought, I try my hardest to send out a message with my mind in hopes they can pick it up, and usually they do. They're very fast also, think of a help service for a business, it's basically like that, but no phone involved.

It's very interesting, and they're very nice beings. They say we have them alienated and do not understand their true intentions. There is no need for fear.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Aleon you are wrong, they do not speak; they have no vocal cords to do so. They project their thoughts and talk to us telepathically, though. I don't know why they would ever have German or Norway accents, it doesn't make sense to me.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Religion

That's pretty cool. How often are you picked up? do you know what goes on while you're "abducted".

Actually that's another question that's been rattling around in my head for awhile. Is it really being "abducted" if you want it to happen? Abduction just sound so malicious. I mean afterall, if you're calling them and they pick you up, isn't that just hanging out?

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Religion
Aleon you are wrong, they do not speak; they have no vocal cords to do so. They project their thoughts and talk to us telepathically, though. I don't know why they would ever have German or Norway accents, it doesn't make sense to me.

I suppose that's where they get the saying: It's all in your head?

Any species whose intention it is to hide their true identity and agenda can speak out of their butts for all the difference it makes. Besides, just because a species talks to you that way, doesn't mean they're all like that.

An android would most likely have some type of speaker system rather than be telepathic, Unless of course you have some type of brain implant.

Besides, since most abductions are alleged to be delusions; you can have yours and I'll have mine.....until someone else adopts it as theirs also.

See you in group therapy.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   

That's pretty cool. How often are you picked up? do you know what goes on while you're "abducted".

Actually that's another question that's been rattling around in my head for awhile. Is it really being "abducted" if you want it to happen? Abduction just sound so malicious. I mean afterall, if you're calling them and they pick you up, isn't that just hanging out?

Roughly once every 3 and a half months I am abducted. They usually tell me when they will be here, and I get really excited because when you're in the spacecraft it's not like Fire in the Sky, it's much nicer. You can either experience 0 gravity or they have special rooms where there is gravity and you can walk to the ground so you don't float around and hit the walls. It's very interesting, and they're nice beings, they have food harvested from many planets and I have had the privilege of tasting some of it.

I usually wait outside on my driveway, since i live up in the woods I can a perfect view of the sky if I look up. There is a light ray thing that shoots down and paralyzes you, but they rarely use that except in extreme cases. What it does basically is it tricks your body to go into sleep paralysis, and thus many people that get abducted just think it's all a bad dream.

Usually they will just land and invite me to come aboard, sometimes there are other humans in the waiting area on the ship, sometimes it's just me and the aliens. It's very fun because they leave orbit, but rarely, usually we just cruise around earth with an invisible cloak over us, I've seen the city of Paris from almost orbit, it's amazing. And yes, lights from cities can be seen from orbit and it is simply amazing.

It does get kind of annoying always have to speak in your mind, and very rarely saying anything out loud. It takes some time to get used to. Oh, and yes, each time you're "abducted" so to say, they do take a blood sample. It is completely painless, they don't even use a needle of sorts, they can extract the blood from my arm where they put the implant in with their mind. I'm not sure however why they do this each time, but it doesn't bother me.

And yeah you're right, I don't really declare it being abducted considering I always ask them to, and anxiously await their arrival.

Oh, and let me elaborate, they are indeed greys but they have never once told me of their history of their race, their home planet or anything of the sort. I suppose that information is confidential, which I can understand. They are indeed humanoid, and they look like most people describe them, except they aren't "emotionless", they do have emotions. They do smile, they do laugh(although their laugh is very... well disturbing), they do have pupils and irises, their eyes aren't just blank blackness like most people describe, they do however have very oddly colored eyes.

I suppose a decent theory is that they are indeed us from the future, but I certainly wouldn't count on it. Although how they almost have the same exact features as us.. I'm not sure. That's one in a million chance of them evolving almost exactly like us...

[edit on 8/2/2008 by Religion]

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Very cool, thanks for sharing. Is there anything that you remember that really stands out as being extra cool that you've experienced while on one of these trips?

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Bioligically Gray and Humans are scared of one another .

As children we are put infront of Grey and Spooky kids , we sit there for a few weeks , they hate us but they ither kill human kids or bond with us a little . I got to meet them and fly around a bit but if a half breed of my people is put in the young Gray type will kill the half breed and the adults will tell us that we put a non native illegally infront of thier kidz . You should not be abducted and brought back you are lucky to be alive .

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join