It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are we terrified of the Grays?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
They view us as lower life forms. Lower. Forms. Of Life. Ignorant creatures, who, in their point of view, are too dumb to understand. Take humans for example. We slaughter animals by the millions every day, without care of the poor things feelings. Why? Because were selfish, doing things solely for our own benefit, without thinking about what's going on in the minds of our victims. I'm sure they're just as afraid of us as we are of greys. Yet caught up in our superiority and selfishness, we deny these animals of any intelligence. Greys torturing humans is minuscule compared to all the innocent seals, cows, pigs, dolphins, fish, and more, who never harmed anyone, but were brutally massacred daily.

Yay this was my first post ^_^

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

(Don't know if this has been said yet).

Night vision has been in development and use since WWII. Late in the war Americans had M1-Carbines fitted with infrared night sighting devices called "snooperscopes". The Germans also had a night vision system called the "Vampir" which was mounted on the STG-44 and AEG developed night vision systems for the Panzerkampfwagen V medium tank (panther).

While fairly crude, they did their job. So I honestly don't think night vision technology can be attributed to aliens.

Night vision M1-Carbine:

Stg-44 with night vision:

Panther with night vision:

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by spaceweaver
reply to post by prevenge

Interesting post on page 2.
At one stage when I was on Whitley Streibers board, I had him up about promoting the *good alien* ideology when he knew it wasn't true. His answer, I will never forget. He said "What's the alternative?".
The alternative is the TRUTH. Pure and simple.
I could never pretend some experience was something it was not and mislead others into thinking the experience was to be desired when in fact it is something to be very concerned about.

I think it comes under moral responsibility towards mankind. What are your views on this?

[edit on 18-5-2008 by spaceweaver]

i don't like our "only" option in meeting aliens.. being ones who rape and experiment on us.
and i don't like Whitley for making a buck off of promoting these little bug-eyed scumbags.

just not down with it.. call me crazy.

only reason i'd want to meet them.. is if they needed to "learn" how to be compassionate again somehow.. and there was some "galactic rehabilitation program" for teaching grays what common sense is.
then i'd go in and help.
no mind-tricks allowed tho.

i'd rather meet loving kind spiritually advanced nordics first.. before anybody from outside earth (or within)

-

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Actually it looks a great deal like my cat! More hard drive space.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   
We''re scared of them because they're rapist. They'll do things that make worst of rapist blush, and they don't care if your a male either.They'll take to their ufo and make human rape look like childs play.That's why we are scared of 'em. Well thats my opinion....oh, and I almost forgot what they did 2 that guy in Brazil. Can you say GRIM?

[edit on 19-5-2008 by pak88]

[edit on 19-5-2008 by pak88]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I think that people believe that all people are good, all have the same set of moral and ethical values, and are compassionate towards all life within our realm of Earth.

We sit here on our computers, most of us are from an educated background, have families and a few hours of spare time to kill seeking out the fantasy of being part of a giant 'Alien Ant Farm.'

We keep pets, domesticated for our own amusement. We fish and we hunt for recreation. We harvest living creatures to be consumed by us.

Did anyone ever stop to hear a fish cry? Could we even begin to understand what it means to take relentlessly from this Earth to suit our own purposes, and yet we fear our own abduction/extermination at the hands of beings and intelligence superior to that of our own?

Sorry to say.. But what do we expect? lol

The most advanced and intelligent creatures on Earth we so arrogantly refer to ourselves, and yet when challenged by an outside force? We no longer want to play by the rules we so recklessly imposed on every other living creature on this planet.

Think about all life as a collective consciousness on this planet, and now think of the grays as another form of consciousness. Like oil and water.

Reasoning with them is like trying to reason with a hermit crab as to why you've taken it's shell to make it into a necklace...

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Great thread MG, a star and flag for ya!
I feel exactly the same way as you regarding the fear of seeing a Grey being appearing at the side of the bed at night.Images of Greys in particular now give me the creeps. I never used to have this fear, i have read books about abductions in the past and have read Communion years ago, and well nothing...
But about 2 years ago my son suddenly developed an acute fear of the dark, it got so bad we had to buy him a nightlight. He kept saying there was someone standing in the corner of his room. Then the night terrors started, we are woken up in the dead of night by him screaming in terror, sitting bolt up in bed staring in terror at the corner of his room. We have even found him screaming in the hallway, freezing cold like he has been there for ages.
I don't know why but now his terror has projected onto me, it's takes all my courage to get out of bed to comfort him when he has a night terror. The last thing i think when i go to bed is i hope i don't wake up to one 'them' in my face.My fear is tenfold when my husband works nights, i have to turn the light off on my own and somehow make it to the bed with my eyes tight shut..well i run and dive into bed (as if that would stop em
)
A few weeks before Christmas 07 i felt an inexplicable urge to learn more about alien abduction, that search ultimately lead me here, it has almost become an obsession to find out the truth! I feel that i am searching to the answer to a specific question, but i don't know what the question is

Sorry if this doesn't make sense, i am still trying to get my head around a few things at the mo

[edit on 19-5-2008 by Eevee]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Eevee

Hi Eevee. Your post makes perfect sense to me. When other people in the house start freaking out at "The skeleton people with big blue balls floating " which is what Ive had in my house its like ..what is going on here? He said these skeleton people entered his room through a big black hole. They had red capes on and these blue balls followed them and hovered above his bed??? They then went back through this black hole that disappered. Sounds like a worm hole to me.

I hate being on my own too at night which for me happens at least once a week if not more. Thing is we have no more protection with other humans in the house do we? If they can just put us to "sleep" while taking the other person what use are other humans in the house. Safety in numbers I guess.

Last night I thought right Im not scared any more..then I had to walk into an unlit room to turn a light out in the next room, I stood there saying just walk through in the dark..but I just couldn't. I imagined what I would do if those eyes appeared so I just had to turn the light on.

Id really like to just be told what they want and get over this fear. I do actually really want to meet one but not under their rules under mine.

What do you reckon to this spraying them with urine and weed killer
OMG can you imagine the cleaning bill. No I think Iron man is nuts
How on Earth would you catch a 7ft reptilian??? I saw a movie once where these 4 mates did just that and god did the alien gets its own back on them!! That film was well scary cant remember its name but I think at the end of it they wished they had never caught the dam thing. The alien sent for its "friends" and well you can imagine...oh there was this one scene where someone was asleep and this hideaous head came up above them ..urg

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I am not a bit scared of "grays".. in fact I double dare the million light year travelling band of probe happy naked chimmichuwanga's.

I say they wouldn't dare come to my house.

Bring it on... Gray!

[edit on 19-5-2008 by gormly]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
reply to post by Eevee

Hi Eevee. Your post makes perfect sense to me. When other people in the house start freaking out at "The skeleton people with big blue balls floating " which is what Ive had in my house its like ..what is going on here? He said these skeleton people entered his room through a big black hole. They had red capes on and these blue balls followed them and hovered above his bed??? They then went back through this black hole that disappered. Sounds like a worm hole to me.

Sorry, i had to laugh about the big blue balls
but yes it does sound terrifying. My son refuses to ellaborate on what he has seen, he just keeps saying it doesn't matter .

I hate being on my own too at night which for me happens at least once a week if not more. Thing is we have no more protection with other humans in the house do we? If they can just put us to "sleep" while taking the other person what use are other humans in the house. Safety in numbers I guess.
Yeah, well i don't think they would need to put my husband in a deep sleep, i don't think he would wake up some nights if the bed were on fire!

Last night I thought right Im not scared any more..then I had to walk into an unlit room to turn a light out in the next room, I stood there saying just walk through in the dark..but I just couldn't. I imagined what I would do if those eyes appeared so I just had to turn the light on.

I do this also, i cannot walk into an unlit room!

Id really like to just be told what they want and get over this fear. I do actually really want to meet one but not under their rules under mine.

I would like to get over this fear too, but have no desire to meet one.Particularly if they've got an anal probe to hand

What do you reckon to this spraying them with urine and weed killer
OMG can you imagine the cleaning bill. No I think Iron man is nuts
How on Earth would you catch a 7ft reptilian??? I saw a movie once where these 4 mates did just that and god did the alien gets its own back on them!! That film was well scary cant remember its name but I think at the end of it they wished they had never caught the dam thing. The alien sent for its "friends" and well you can imagine...oh there was this one scene where someone was asleep and this hideaous head came up above them ..urg

Well i don't think i'll be stocking up on peepee at the side of the bed just yet
Didn't they use plain old water in the film Signs? Hmm yes very interesting suggestion from IronMan

[edit on 19-5-2008 by Eevee]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Eevee

Interesting, and you have my empathy.

However, I wonder if you have looked into the possibility that something triggered these.

I'd suggest looking at your family situation, what the child is doing for recreation (TV watching), how they're doing in school, and how the child gets along with siblings.

You could do this to be sure and rule out that there is a destabilizing situation that is somehow escaping your attention. Has the child asked to sleep in your bedroom? Does he seem to have abandonment issues? Other strife?

Too bad it started so long ago, because it might be hard to reconstruct the situation surrounding these events, but IME, it's worth doing.

Good luck and hope the situation.

PS- have you considered hooking up a video monitor to his room, or a baby monitor? Something to think about.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Badge01

Hi! thankyou for your kind words

Yes we have thought about what may be triggering the night terrors at great length and tried to find a link.

My Husband ans I are very happy and loving, my son is doing really well at School, and i'm told he is bright and popular.
He does play on his nintendo a lot, but did not have this when this all kicked off.(he does not play violent games, mostly Pokemon)
There seems to be no rhyme or reason to it, he has watched films like Lord of the Rings etc with no night mares or anything. We have tried to find a trigger but can't.

He has never been a clingy boy we never had any problems when he went to Nursery or School, he is fine staying with relatives etc.

The night terrors thankfully seem to be occuring less frequently, but are no less in their severity.

When i try to talk through what he has seen to try and rationalise it with him he says it doesn't matter, just forget it, or says he can't remember.

Cheers Eevee

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I feel I must add:

If you’re one of the 52% of Americans who want to have an alien abduction experience according to the latest Roper Poll, think twice.
The majority of abductions are not what’s portrayed (or glamorized) in larger-than-life mini series and seemingly benign movies with willowy gray creatures or with a cute little extraterrestrial botanist. It’s a horrendous reoccurring event that will forever change your tangible perception of reality. It will often result in the irreversible estrangement of family and friends and it will be beyond your control.

This has happened and does happen to hundreds if not thousands of missing persons, it has been well covered up yet world wide governments are well aware of it taking place.

In order to not place fear upon the masses it has been hidden from our faces, in fact it is rare to have found a human body mutilated by aliens because the governments clean up jobs are so carefully operated.

Sadly many of the grays have absolute disrespect for the human species or us so will dispose of a human body as if it was a cow dumping it where it wishes like us throwing out a coke can on the street.

BEWARE GRAPHIC PHOTO:

This could happen to you so I would think twice about wishing for an abduction, from our research of tens of thousands of cases it definitely won't turn out the way you hoped it would. In many cases you won't be coming home!

MAAR website:
www.maar.us...

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
There are no such things as "greys" It is and continues to be a USM psyop that has been going on since the 40's. All humans that are connected to the mainframe through tv and movies have been inundated with copious amounts of alien imagery for the purpose of creating the ULTIMATE patsies "little green men"

This PSYOP has one purpose, to illegally experiement on and manipulate individuals using hallucinogenic compounds and sonic disorients. These men and women actually dress up in Grey jump suits and kidnap people, then when these people come to and tell someone of there experience.... well it was aliens ..not us military men.

Theres so much more too it but im too lazy right now.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
To me the most frightening thing on this planet would have to be the people who belive in things that have never been proven to exist.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Tornpages Wrote:

They view us as lower life forms. Lower. Forms. Of Life. Ignorant creatures, who, in their point of view, are too dumb to understand. Take humans for example. We slaughter animals by the millions every day, without care of the poor things feelings. Why? Because were selfish, doing things solely for our own benefit, without thinking about what's going on in the minds of our victims. I'm sure they're just as afraid of us as we are of greys. Yet caught up in our superiority and selfishness, we deny these animals of any intelligence. Greys torturing humans is minuscule compared to all the innocent seals, cows, pigs, dolphins, fish, and more, who never harmed anyone, but were brutally massacred daily.

I couldn't agree more.

There is a universal law and we have never followed it.

RESPECT FOR ALL LIFE!

It's SAD to know we have treated all life under us with such dis-respect the LAW OF ATTRACTION or call it CARMA is returning upon our own heads in my opinion!

We treat animals like garbage yet they are intelligence and life like we are.

We are like animals in comparison to greater intelligence beings or extraterrestrials that are in many cases millions of years ahead of us!

This makes us literally like dogs and cats to them in comparison.

It goes back to the UNIVERSAL LAW of attraction.

GIVE RESPECT FOR ALL LIFE.

If we use animals for food then it should be because WE NEED THEM for food.

I strongly believe that the EARTH produces food for us NATURALLY and if we choose to NOT ACCEPT the natural process or seasons of fruits, vegetables, grains etc for intake then we are denying nature it's natural process. I am not saying it is EVIL to eat meat I am only saying THINK ABOUT IT and consider what is naturally there for our selection.

We have been misled by the so called food pyramid that supports the slaughter houses.

Have you all read the new plan of growing chicken meat without even growing the chickens? They are growing meat skipping the process of growing animals. NOW I STRONGLY BELIVE this is messing with mother nature and our own natural creation.

THIS will all come back to us it is the law of the universe.

I do believe in Universal set laws and RESPECT FOR ALL LIFEFORMS, I'm talking about all life and respect should be written in our hearts because if we only knew the truth of things that I won't go into further here we would THINK AGAIN.

We are like ants, dogs and cats HARD TO ACCEPT but true to many other much further developed and highly advanced extraterrestrial beings.

Some Benevolent but most Malevolent and the reason for this is because WE ARE MALEVOLENT

This is coming back to us, we slaughter animals in torcherous ways with absolute disrespect in sickening methods.

Unfortunately there is a balance that must happen, so shall WE be slaughtered and torchered some of us to pay off the price in sickening and painful ways.

THERE IS A SCALE that must be balanced and the LAW OF ATTRACTION will take place.

The above is my own personal opinion on things so if you don't agree that is fine I don't expect everyone to.

I just hope and pray we can one day see the bigger picture that ALL LIFE is the SAME and should be treated with much more RESPECT.

All life is INTELLIGENCE, human beings are not the only important Lifeforms on this planet and by far the most imperfect.

We kill our own kind and starve or own kind even torcher our own kind.
HOW SAD

Are the grays, reptillians among many others here to EVEN the SCORE and BALANCE out where we have gone wrong?

Has the so called Grim Reapers been sent to pay us back for our wrongdoings? I believe the more evil and wrong we committ on earth collectively as humans the more evil that is unleashed and the more that is allowed to happen to us. LAW OF ATTRATION, we do it to ourselves. If we do it to other life it will come back to us.

These are my opinions, take em or leave em!

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
To earthman4,

So what would you say this is: www.youtube.com...

If its fake, CGI, or puppet, whoever did it should get an Oscar award for special effects. I think it is the real deal!

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
This excert is taken from THE OMEGA SECRET:
www.ufodigest.com...

"an event during the first half-decade of the 1950s in the United States, precisely in February of 1954.....
......Understand, that meeting convened in the middle of the night by the President of the United States, seeking aid and spiritual support in a situation, unique in the entire story of humanity, I believe was a sign of esteem and trust. In confirmation of this, I tell you that upon returning to the United States, McIntyre and Archbishop Edward Mooney of Detroit were later the principle coordinators of the operation passing the information to the Vatican. But these event took an unexpected turn because McIntyre and other S.I.V. members began to have direct contact, in essence without the knowledge of the military, with an alien race of the Nordic Type, apparently benevolent, coming from the Pleiades. These aliens advised to be careful with the other creatures encountered by the Americans in the California desert. These meetings with the members of S.I.V. happened many times in the United States and twice also inside the Vatican Gardens near the Pontifical Academy of Science, in the presence of Pope Pius XII.... "

"Without a doubt, but these beings , which you refer to, live in a different dimensional plane, different from in not being the angels in the true sense of the word, while on the other hand the Nordic Aliens that I spoke about previously have flesh and bone, even though they are very evolved to a technological and spiritual point , they still have bodies. These creatures announced to have discovered in the Catholic Church, more precisely in the message of Christ, the pure presence of God and they offered to cooperate, themselves, for the good of humanity.

That firm affirmation on the part of these beings convinced Pius XII to collaborate with them and to consider them as authentic converts to the Christian faith.

The Pontiff probably realized that the Universal Church should communicate its message even to beings coming from other worlds. Besides, these aliens through the years were determined to assist the Church of Rome in all its missions, particularly, in determining the character of social and political situations internationally....."

"...Thereafter, even Pope John XXIII benefited from the support of these beings who had espoused the Christian cause but he always preferred to keep it secret speaking solely of "angelic intervention." Pope John XXIII had inherited, in a manner of speaking, an agreement for collaboration between the Holy See and these beneficent aliens of the Nordic Race as stipulated by his predecessor. This situation (the secret agreement) endured throughout the Pontificate of Angelo Giussepe Roncalli, who many times expressed to the leaders of S.I.V. his fears regarding investing too much trust in these beings. That's why today we believe that one of the main reasons for convening The Second Vatican Ecumenical Council was the need to take a first concrete step toward the renewal of the Church, in view of the possibility of immanent contact."

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Even the Nordics back then were warning the USA and the vatican to keep away from the Greys!

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Eevee

Sorry, i had to laugh about the big blue balls but yes it does sound terrifying. My son refuses to ellaborate on what he has seen, he just keeps saying it doesn't matter .

oh sorry yes that reads quite wrong doesnt it! No thats even more frightening Grays with big blue balls
No no... as they came out of the worm hole these blue orbs followed them, the blue orbs were not connected to their bodies in any way
Oh dear oh dear..

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join