It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are we terrified of the Grays?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
If ‘Grays’ were to suddenly materialized at the foot of my bed, in the middle of the night and while I'm alone at home, they could at least put some sort of stylish hood over their big heads to cover their goggle-eyes so as to prevent us old timers from experiencing heart attacks.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I think that you hafta look at them as any race. what they might be doing may not be right but when our race the human race finds intellagent life out there what do you think were gonna do probly the same thing mabey worst if we think they are a threat then also the person doing the job could be a bad guy or a good guy look how cops treat people of there own race one day you meet this cop and he tries to help you the next day you meet a diffrent cop and he beats you with a stick and takes you away you know some of these ETs probly hate there job and take it out on us at any rate if they take you and try there best to return you alive which I dout our race would do the same they hafta be good to a point it just takes some understanding on both sides another thing as smart and evolved as they are I would be trying to make friends with our visiters or you might find a large probe up your ass

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I used to be scared by images of the Grays and then I realized there are things a lot worse out there and other things to worry about.
It also helped watching Stargate SG-1.

About the Gray in the baseball cap-- it just shows that they are not pure evil they're just on vacation.
Everyone loves baseball.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
It was mentioned earlier that although humans experiment on rats this is not the same as Grays experimenting on us because rats are not as intelligent as us.

Well we do experiment on primates who are very intelligent. They form family bonds and have very similar DNA to us (99%) so is this not the same? I expect these primates feel great fear in those labs as they look over at whats being done to their fellow species in another cage.

Animals that are slaughtered feel immense fear as they see their fellow animal culled this is well known.

I saw a programme once that said whales were infact more intelligent than humans. Not in the sense that they can build space rockets or computers, but their ability to form language is far more complex than ours. If a visiting alien was to seek out the most intelligent species on the planet it would have to be the whale. We hunt down whales and kill them for food yet they are technically more inteligent than us.

Its often said that Grays actually feed off our fear of them. They dont actually eat food as such they absorb energies, fear and joy being at the top of their list.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by tinfoilsrule

No sorry it still looks like an mean Gray playing baseball to me! Hes not enjoying his vacation then is he just look at his expression...

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I posted once about when I was a kid "Mr Peanut" the guy from the planters peanut ad use to come in my room and smile at me.I use to tell my mother all the time about "Mr Peanut" he wasnt evil or anything and he useto make me laugh and play with my feet.I was like 5 years old or something like that.Once I reached my teens I read an artical about alien abductions and what not there was a drawing of and alien.I almost lost my feaking mind because sure as hell it was a pic "Mr Peanut" a grey alien.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
If you need help with Grays, I'm your guy.
Urine, that's the-name-of-the-game, they hate
it.
Get yourself a Supa-Soaka and top that filly
right up with your own juice, Don't worry, it's
harmless on humans (you can drink it you know?)

So the water-of-life, your essence... if you will,
is the only salvation from these critters.

If you're a bit timid of all this, then U2U me and
remember, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week,
No job is too big, no fee is too big.

So who are yer gonna call?

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

'Mr' Green --- the baseball cap photo looks a little like someone's very old grandmum, to me!

Would it be helpful for you to try the technique from one of the Harry Potter books/movie? The one with the 'boggarts'.....they could manifest as your deepest fear, and the best way to fight back was to imagine them as ridiculous as possible....

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Would it be helpful for you to try the technique from one of the Harry Potter books/movie? The one with the 'boggarts'.....they could manifest as your deepest fear, and the best way to fight back was to imagine them as ridiculous as possible....

That's how I got over my fear of those Thugee cult people in the Indiana Jones movie. I started laughing at how silly they look in those costumes.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by IronMan

Your crazy right???

You sound an interesting character anyway. What do you do pour it over them and its like acid on their skin or something

Whom I gonna call? Do you do this as a public service then??

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
reply to post by IronMan

Your crazy right???

You sound an interesting character anyway. What do you do pour it over them and its like acid on their skin or something

Whom I gonna call? Do you do this as a public service then??

Hmmm, A while back... when my world was normal, fellow ATSers
advised me to use urine against any aliens that I saw.
Well, I thought I saw one and dowsed it using a weed-killer
pack-pack.
It's comfortable and the sprayer can be set at 'spread' or if it's
just a single critter, you can rig it to hit the screaming, gargling
alien right in the face, it's melts the eyes yer know... did I tell
you that?

Anyway, that was a couple of years ago... when I wuz just a
'norm'.
Now I hunt at night for 'em, and sometimes, I meet up with
others like me... then we're a pack.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
So pee-pee and weed killer should spray off those creepy critters, eh. But I wonder about their lasers and why those have not been used to get what they want -- us.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by IronMan

Your crazy right? This is not a good way of overcoming any fear of a being by melting its eyes with urine and weedkiller. No I used to attack entities with white light only to find later I was actually harming them, I attacked them because I didnt know who they were . They were mainly just saying hello but Id been programmed by others to manifest the white light and zap them. this is wrong, we should never attack anything until we know for sure its got it in for us. Sometimes entities do scare us but they dont mean to.

You hunt them down in packs?? Ironman you are something else!

This is the second crazy fact I have learnt in the last two days. This and that the Irish are the chosen race to be abducted. Never in my life have I heard two more weird statements.

Can you imagine the mess the next day in your room! Urine and weed killer sprayed everywhere. I think your having a laugh with me Ironman. You cant really expect me to fall for this can you.

[edit on 18-5-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Tricky63

Hi can you post a link to this character you refer to? Mr peanut? Id like to see what he looks like. Ive never heard of him but it would be interesting to see if he does look like a Gray.
Thanks.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Badge01,

As I see it there is a lot of proof it is just not the proof you want or will accept..

If members are in this forum and they ask these questions and are always saying they want to know the truth then if what I write they don't like and it upsets them they are in the wrong place.

What is upsetting about writing there are good beings and bad beings, the human race has good and bad beings.

I know people that make there mind up by what others say and do they don't take there own time and look at each thing from all sides and make there own decision.

IMO I can not understand why the truth is being withheld, I do think it is time for everyone to learn about themselves and there Planet/SolarSystem and Universe.

I am not an abductee like many here at ATS and if anything I prefer using the word experiencer but in all rights I am a human with an Alien Soul that our Creator's the Elders sent back here to bring in the New Beginning. I will start my job March 17, 2046 I will be 97 and not real pretty.

The best advise I can give you is plant trees in mass starting yesterday if you don't you will be passing the point of no return and you will have no oxygen to breathe and you will all kill yourselves off.

The time is ticking and they watch and wait remember this they can't survive on our land now because there is to much oxygen in our air, they are patient.

The Alien Soul within does enjoy very much coming here to ATS and participating. All I can do is share for FREE what they show and tell me and you can do with it what you want. I am happy if you just remember some of the things I write then in time when things come to light you might remember me.

[edit on 18-5-2008 by observe50]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I understand your concern Sir, but it is what it is.
It's okay to believe that lasers and 'white light' can do
the trick, but when you get down and dirty, here in the
trenches it's p*ss everytime for me.

I've used grit from road bins, cattle urine and household
bleach to 'pump' up the solution, and I can assure you,
to watch those things scream and mewl as the 'Man-Essence'
takes full effect makes guy swell with pride.

The pack I referred to came about from this very site.
Vasili 'Oh Boy' Borrodin is one of us. He's a little loose
around the edges, but when it comes to spittin' pool balls...
he's yer guy.
Another is Ripley, she used to be a alki-deisel-dyke, we picked
her up at a diner around two years ago... fights like a vixen in heat.

Ramius, a strange charge with a white beard and a back that
could hold a mine shaft up. He's our unvoted leader.

Then there's Newt, some kid with a biker jacket that had
been prowling around on this site for years, he's the brains
I suppose.
Together.... we wait.

Oh I nearly forgot... There's Vance, all decked out in his
Bo-Peep outfit and Tattoos. Don't read him wrong, a man
in a dress doesn't make him weak.

[edit on 18-5-2008 by IronMan]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan

Well, I thought I saw one and dowsed it using a weed-killer
pack-pack.
It's comfortable and the sprayer can be set at 'spread' or if it's
just a single critter, you can rig it to hit the screaming, gargling
alien right in the face, it's melts the eyes yer know... did I tell
you that?

Anyway, that was a couple of years ago... when I wuz just a
'norm'.
Now I hunt at night for 'em, and sometimes, I meet up with
others like me... then we're a pack.

ROUNDUP, stops Grey's dead! brought to you by Monsanto... :p

So what race(or group) in particular do you hunt or is it more of a general xenophobic thing?

[edit on 18-5-2008 by Shakesbeer]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

It's the grays mostly, but I've 'nailed' a Reptoid once.
Jeez! I hate those scaly b*stards!
But there's a debt that must be paid, for me it was my
job, my marraige and maybe... just maybe my sanity.
But I'm like the guys in the space capsule having to go
around the moon to get home, everyone's just gonna
have to wait to see what 'pops' out the otherside.

They're among us... have I told you that?
Oh yeah... they mostly come at night... mostly and that's
when it begins.
The pounding and the hollering, but no one hears, no one's
meant to hear... but we hear, and we hunt after 'em.

They're not gonna beat us... you know? We'll stand our
post until the p*ss is just a trickle, and then it's hand-to-hand
They'll go before us.

Not on my watch... no Sir.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Just before I set out... and I'll have to go,
if you see a grizzly-looking guy with a buz-cut,
wearing a dirty vest and a back pack, he may even
be smokin' a stunted cigar... that'll be me!

Just nod and go on yer way... I'ma hunting.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
Why are we terrified of the Grays? Why am I terrified of them?

I have never knowingly seen a Gray or looked into its eyes yet they scare the hell out of me. I have an inbuilt fear of one abducting me or appearing before me in the middle of the night.

Why should this be? I cant remember ever seeing one, yet if I look at a classic Gray picture it sends shivers down my spine. Their eyes are freaky, controlling and totally uncaring. They do not look friendly in the slightest they just look frightening.

I can take many fears head on, but this is one fear I just cant get over. I dread the night I wake up looking into those horrible dark wrap around eyes. Is it their strange white skeleton appearance? Their overly large heads? I do not know for sure. Their eyes for me are my main fear.

I was abducted over 5 years ago but I have no memory of the beings. All I remember is being dragged up through the roof by some energy force. Then I have a vauge memory of an entity next to me doing some procedure then being thrown back onto my bed with much force in a very uncaring way.

At no point do I have any memory of a Gray in all this yet I am terrified of them. Why should we be so scared of something we dont even have proof exists? Ive no proof say werewolfs exist either, yet Ive seen pictures of them but do not fear one waking me up one night. Its as if I "know" a werewolf is probably not real but something deep down in me "knows" the Grays are very real indeed.

So why as a species are we so frightened of something we have no proof even exists?

Hehe... I totally sympathize, my friend. When I was a child, the Grays scared the living hell out of me. Every time my dad went into the bookstore, and I saw the cover of Communion or Transformation, I would just instantly burst out into tears, out of total fear. I was deathly afraid of seeing a Gray come into my room, at night. I had to demand that my parents leave the hallway light on, and check on me often.

I think it was all because of a story I saw on Hard Copy... on Communion. One shot in the story showed a man relaxing in a lazy chair, reading a book, when, unbeknownst to him, a Gray appears, coming up from behind the chair. That scared the living you-know-what out of me, and after that, I was never the same.

Finally, years later, my friend gave me a copy of Communion, and I decided to try and face my fears, and I accepted it, and even read it. Finally, I felt ready to see the movie adaptation. Everything went fine... until the scene where the Gray appears from a halfway-closed door... OMG... the way that scene was shot was SO terrifying, I just freaked out, then and there.

Alas, somehow, I managed to conquer my fears of the Grays, and even actively pursue their study now... indeed, I included the Reticulans in my Star Trek fanfic, "Star Trek: Entomalians", and am also now writing an original sci-fi series about the Grays, entitled "Shades of Gray". They simply do not scare me anymore... and I know why...

I used to think they were terrifying, bizarre, beings. But the more I began to read about them, the more I realized that they are just like us... they are not aliens... they are a race of people. Yes, far more advanced people, but people. They came from somewhere. They lived, grew, learned, and evolved. They have had lives much like our own, at one point.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join