It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are we terrified of the Grays?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Retikx wrote:

There are no such things as "greys"

WRONG,

Grey aliens are as real as you are!

Now whether there is a military operation of people dressing up to imitate the grays and abduct people with the hope of perhaps persuading us to believe that "Grays" are a all hoax and don't exist.

It's happening I believe it. There are enough cases of abductions that I'm convinced happened by military operations and not by the real gray alien guys because of the details of the abductions.

For you to deny the existence of aliens is #1
WRONG

Most I believe here KNOW and have SEEN them with our own eyes, they are not oversized humanoid men dressed up in grey outfits though I believe that is taking place in one way or another.

Mod Edit: Advertising content removed. Please see Terms and Conditions of Use section 4) Advertising. Thank you - Jak

[edit on 19/5/08 by JAK]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
you guys seem to know alot about the greys and how they make you freeze with fear, when i was younger i saw something weird in the sky two strange flashes and i felt like i was completley frozen and couldnt move i was scared to. that night i didnt sleep at all infact that week i hardly had any sleep or ate i thing.i definatley wasnt my self for a long time, i just felt like i had to have the light on constantley and the tv because i was scared and for some reason in the back of my mind i always thought to myself maybe i was abducted or something and completley forgot about it, what do you guys think ?? thanks

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Whether their intention is good or bad whats the point to all this? If they are good why do they let us remain in fear of them. Surely if they were visiting us to teach us, warn us or save us theyd be nicer to us. Why blank most of the experience out except the very start and end so we remember "something"? Why not blank out the whole dam thing so we d be none the wiser.

If they were kinder to us then when we saw their image we'd think " oh hang on Ive seen that some where before, but where?" This blanking our memories is just strange and how the hell do they do it anyway?

An abductee once told me the way to defeat them is to reverse the brains alpha waves and shoot these at them
It confuses their circuits
How would a person do this? Are these the waves generated in meditation? The ones that manifest the white light? Its said our spirit is our greatest weapon against them, they as beings are spiritually bankrupt. Maybe they are not but its hard to imagine something looking like that having any spirit.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
reply to post by Eevee

Sorry, i had to laugh about the big blue balls but yes it does sound terrifying. My son refuses to ellaborate on what he has seen, he just keeps saying it doesn't matter .

oh sorry yes that reads quite wrong doesnt it! No thats even more frightening Grays with big blue balls
No no... as they came out of the worm hole these blue orbs followed them, the blue orbs were not connected to their bodies in any way
Oh dear oh dear..

Can you imagine the stick you would get starting a thread called "i was abducted by skeletons with big blue balls"

Anyway being serious for a moment,it's very interesting you mentioned the blue orbs, i had a very vivid and totally lucid dream where an electric blue orb took me up into space it was both amazing and incredibly scary, i will not expand on it as last time i did i was accused of being on several differnt kinds of drugs

p.s the other night someone said i was an undead pirate searching for the Black Pearl or something? i really should stop posting here

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Dont forget the skeleton with big blue balls also had a red cape
God yes I see why people accuse us of being on every drug possible..but I can safely say Ive never taken any drugs of any kind. (alcohol not included but I wasnt drinking at the time of any of my experiences!)

Interestingly enough I read somewhere that Grays dont like to abduct people that drink alcohol, coffee and eat chocolate as they dont like the smell!

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I hope they like lead, because I sleep with my loaded (one in the pipe) Glock

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Confused why everyone calls them 'Grays'.

Thought it was Greys with a 'e'?

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Good subject matter mr green
I think we should also discuss the more serious matter of galactic racism
or to be more precise galactic racist labeling we call the grays the grays why. we know nothing about them their culture what they mean to themselves likes or dislikes .possibly being called grays insults them.
Other galactic racism examples reptilians nordics etc .race labeling based on lack of Correct knowledge of their species
Ithink a complete reversal of our thinking on how we address their differant races should be discussed at length .
We know how on our own planet differant races are pigeonholed and given insulting nicknames etc .
Disclosure needs an overhaul STILL on our earthly prejudices.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Badge01

I used to call them Greys with an e but kept getting corrected so now I call them Grays with an a too.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Well, whomever was 'correcting' you was clearly without basis for it.

It's always been with an 'e'. However, feel free to use whatever spelling you desire. I just wondered if there was a reason.

Interesting (if you looked at the link) that the origins of the small creatures was possibly an H.G.Wells story.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
The Greys are not the 'social animalists' they are portrayed to be, if you were to have the responsibility of making sure everything not only on a planet but the solar system ran smooth then you would be at an advantage. The Greys don't do anything that is outside of human nature to do, so what does that tell you. When we look out for wildlife we have to do things thats outside that 'animals knowing' and they are traumitized with fear, but not the ones that have lived with humans, they know they will be taken care of depending on the human. But life is full of interesting perspectives, only through observation can we really attain what they are doing, life is only a feeling, these beings may look at things from a spiritual scientists point of view. They do a job, a job that makes the world function, but there are different causes that arise that many other parties may not agree with, but they do finds a means to operate in a meduim.

When encountering the unknown mankind has his limitations and social acceptance that plays roles in the human mind but outside that vision is a place of pure chemistry one that only the moment defies. To say something is bad because you don't have the overall perception to see it, does that make it bad, or just different? If I were to implant you on another level, that level being where the spirit operates at, would you feel I violated you or I just worked around the heavy load that the ego carries?

Those memories that are left inside the body are for a time when the body peaks its -spiritual curiousity- and only when the being reaches the right alignment with that energy can a conclusion arrive. Energy connects us all and if one can determine what kind of energy is coming through, perhaps the only 'external procedure' was an internal one, where the body is nearing holographic identity. The body that is whole or solid is a material minded entity created by a form from a being inside this space time.

I have seen my body double have you, this energetic being that creates the world around us. Think of it as having your spirit rearing your physical body for the conditions out in space. The only ones doing anything to you is you, on another level there are layers upon layers of mutual basis agreements with a mends to fix or repair timelines that went awry.

Why would we want to take on an Intermediary role unless it would provide fruitfull for everyone else. The energy outside ourselves is beneficial but has been distorted with this realities values of what life is (beleived to be.)

You have been trained through a social meduim on what is acceptable and not acceptable. But who makes these values stick is you or I, does it really matter what the social consensus is, a matter of not, because if that were the case you would all be the same, robotic in nature, in a sense you are all (very lucky 911 happened) because without- it your individual agreement with outside world would have not been unlocked, this trigger stirred the world to wake up, there is no freedom without sacrifice. Lives are lost everyday some thinking in the basis of what the being has done makes this person important, which is an untold falsity, the weakest link makes or breaks you everytime.

There are programs that deal with the lower self, the more animalistic side and shows that deal with the higher self, but these have to be found, if you find comfort in hurting things or watching violence on a very real level your sub-conscious is agreeing with what it is seeing, but it takes the spirit of mankind to unshift the projection of life.

Take humans that are very fearfull and they will tell you a very different story on what happend, take beings that are very full of life and love and you will see a different observation. How we interprete the world around us, suspended only by non-belief, if we can suspend how we look at the world a different range of perception arrives. But behind that perception is a different mode of operation, the one that only does for the eternal self to learn and appreciate the wonders of the world.

[edit on 19-5-2008 by menguard]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   

That's where lucid dreaming comes in. Despair not, as they are psychic and have implants within you that see and hear what you do, repeat often and with severe indignation to leave you alone, now and forever. They'll hear you and then wait and see their reaction. Never fear, they feed ethereally from negative fears. Love them away and they'll be puzzled enough to sit down and think things over before they come again. Remember that creeping anxiety is the signature symptom of their intrusion and that if you feel that fear building that they're already inside. Treat the anxiety as though it were a person and order it away in the name of God, you'll see that the feeling abates instantly but like yellow jackets at a picnic they unerringly try again, over and over. Fighting them is a 24 hour 365 day job from now on.

www.iwasabducted.com...

I have always thought that a lucid dream is actually the time we are being abducted. What better way to hide whats really going on than to place us in a luicd dream. Ive often woken up from weird lucid dreams knowing something else was really going on. Im not saying we are being abducted in all lucid dreams but just some of them are placed there by the Grays.

[edit on 19-5-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

I agree menguard we are just as bad as them so how can we judge them? Ive heard them called scientist's before some where. Look what we do when we find a new species of some thing in the rain forest, we catch it and study it too.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Just adding the two cents here, lucid dreams can be those very real lives, we are operating in simultaneuosly to this one, hence the spirit body, which is nothing more then consciousness in another personality performing its function. People in power don't want you to have your identity figured out because when you do, it affects the worlds metabolism.

It takes the fat right out of the body. It gets rid of things that are not needed.

Truth changes the world, and darkness keeps it closed by limitations and dealings.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Malevolent_Aliens

That graphic photo..how do you know thats an abductee? Where did it come from? Dont that mans family wonder where he has gone to? I know we have thousands of missing people every year but surely some people must go missing like this that have families. The photo does look very much like those mutilated cattle though.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Ive lost loads of weight recently for no reason maybe thats why

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   

The spirit body usually burns off what is excessive weight, whether it be in routine or things that just hold a person down, but not all things are disguised in routine. lol, or are they.

In life look for the balance in all things, easier said then done sometimes.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Are you totally balanced menguard?

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Very good post menguard

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Eevee

OK, well, it's puzzling, for sure.

Do you mind if I send you a U2U? I have a suggestion on following up on this. If not, not problem.

Take care.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join