It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are we terrified of the Grays?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I think Whitley Strieber may have hit this one on the nose: It's as if there's an allergic reaction we have to these beings on a soul level. Like being in the room with incredibly smart insects that could devour you if they wanted to.

My experience of terror during abductions is similar to this. I'd say it's as if at the moment of contact I know I have a soul and they could eat it if they wanted to. Not literally, just that the terror is such it's impossible to compare with life-or-death situations (which I've also been in, so I speak from experience.)

The reason Strieber's take strikes me as true is because nothing sinister is taking place. I mean literally just being in their presence--and at the same time feeling that they are not bad people--there is this wall of terror. And what have they told me? Only helpful things. And what have they shown me? Only helpful things. And what have they done to me? - I don't know, so maybe therein lies the cause.

But it could also be that because they have the ability to read thought and here we are la-la-la thinking that we are our thoughts, to be in their presence is to immediately and physically confront the age-old question, What am I? And we in the West, at least, cannot stand this question. We love to say "I am that..." Not, "What am I..."

So I definitely think that plays a significant role. To be in their presence is to lose the defense we've been building since birth. That defense is our persona--the very person that you believe yourself to be. These beings do, in fact, rip that facade apart thought by thought.

If you're not your thoughts, then what are you?

What are they?

How can something so alien be so intimate?

This is no more or less terrifying than being born.

[edit on 20-5-2008 by Jeremy_Vaeni]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by psycho81
Did we come from the same creator?

Dan Sherman asked something to that effect actually. The Grey's response was that we where both created by the same being or something to that effect as well. That is in that interview as well...

When shakesbeer faced his fear in LD/AP it wasn’t all that bad.

Just a thought..

You're right, although I would say at this point it's because I don't fear there(dream land, Astral Plane, whatever). I can be startled & surprised but very rarely is it that I'm in fear there, it has to be a sign of very imminent danger in my waking life before I get concerned.

And yes, I know these guys are capable of having me on some table while I'm none the wiser and really don't care. Should I wake up I'm sure they know they'd have some problems unless I "ok'ed" the procedure first, then by all means, probe away. As long as they don't get in my way of what I'm trying to accomplish then we're relative buddies, and if they help me, well then we're even better friends. But like I was saying, in hindsight I can see where I've come across the more negatively swayed variety and yeah they are very methodical and robotic how they deal with things. They generally don't appear to me as normal "greys" either which leads me to believe I do that for ID purposes subconsciously, or when something is trying to get into my dreams subversively, or invade an astral scene(so to speak).

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by psycho81

Maybe they have the knowhow to shift their awareness into drones or AI life forms. This would give them a whole new vehicle to play with. I mean look at all the drawing and so called photographs of greys, they are almost all the same. No emotions and no facial expressions not to forget them still black eyes.

Hi

Well there is that one photo called Ebe, its the one ATS use for the Alien forum. Been in a thread recently I'll try and post it, this Gray to me does show emotion, but the pic is meant to be a fake? Had a big fall out with kobalt7 on the thread actually I said it was real he said it was a fake. We never got it sorted really. If this pic is real I think this Gray does show emotion.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

This is the thread, the pics on post one in a link. Now this Gray I am NOT scared of, why is this? I love this picture it gives me hope they are emotional beings..but if it is a fake where does that leave me. Apparently its a small boy altered in photoshop...or is it!!

[edit on 20-5-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   

reply to post by Shakesbeer

The thing that bothers me most about this is the questions that have been in my mind since I first saw them (White Beings in my case)

What connection do they have to humans?

Did we come from the same creator?

Did they create us and put us here?

Did they genetically modify primates to serve a better purpose?

These are some great questions and I will use this as the basis for my lucid dreaming and astral travel experiment. I would love to see if you can get the answers to maybe one or two of these questions, if not all of them, as well so we can compare the answers and try to get some valid proof of both the ability to travel outside of the physical, as well as that its not all in your head.

I have been in contact with Shakesbeer by U2U and he has agreed to attempt this experiment with me. After we both confirm that we have the answers to the questions we will find someone on here who can act as a intermediary, someone neutral so to speak, that can verify the validity of both our answers as well as how close they may be.

While my experiences either lucid or astral are completely random, other then when i'm lucky enough to experience sleep paralysis which lets me oobe quite easy, they do happen quite often, usually at least a few each week. I cant wait to get some answers and see how this plays out, and thanks for being interested in this sort of experiment Shakesbeer!

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by deadline527

Wow sounds brilliant. You two do sound very qualified for this. Dont involve me
I did an on line ATS experiment once with three other members and its haunted me ever since
Be careful hey.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeremy_Vaeni

My experience of terror during abductions is similar to this. I'd say it's as if at the moment of contact I know I have a soul and they could eat it if they wanted to. Not literally, just that the terror is such it's impossible to compare with life-or-death situations (which I've also been in, so I speak from experience.)

Yes I have actually felt this fear of my soul being ripped from me and its not a good feeling I can tell you. God knows what they did but I thought I was dying. I felt immense sadness and loss and felt "something"ebbing away from me, it was as if my soul was leaving me. I posted quite a bit at the time as to whether they are actually just after our soul energy but thats a whole different story. I think since this feeling I have become even more frightened of them as I have seen what they are capable of. Maybe they were being used by another higher entity I don t know, but it wasnt good.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   

here goes:
Las year, i ran into my back yard after my dogs started barking and yelping in my livingroom at the glass doors leading to my backyard. As i looked all around, i saw nothing, which was weird because i could feel someone/something was there. It wasn't a comforting feeling.
It was a brightly lit night with the moon to the east...i looked up and said *awesome*. As i began heading my way back into the house, for some reason i decided to walk to the wall separating the backyard from my front yard. It's a stucco covered white wall about 6 feet tall. as i was heading towards the wall, my shadow cast upon it only reached half way the height of the wall, my elongated lower shadow was cast upon the grass.
yet something curious happened. I got the greatest sense of fear. As i looked up towards the wall, i saw another shadow cast upon it, a slender shadow taller than me.
I stood petrified, staring at the shadow, but i gathered up courage to follow the shadow, from head to toe, yet when i looked at the shadows' origin, nothing was there.
I quickly turned my head back to the wall and nothing was there too.
As i stood there, freaked out no less, I heard something moving around the bushes. Needless to say, I didn't want to bump into whatever was there. I ran indoors, closed every window, locked every door, and didn't sleep at all that night.

I think the reason that i was mostly shocked, was because the shadow looked so much as something that would be cast by a classic example of a grey, large head, tall slender body. I can't describe the feeling i got when i connected the dots, all i can say is It was the most scared I've ever been in my life. Truth be told, if i had turned around and seen a grey, i would have passed out, that's how fast my heart was racing.

so i guess it's just the aura they give off, it almost seems like uncaring, indifferent and such. I guess it's just the jet black eyes that have more of an intimidating quality to them.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I have added you to my friends as I would like to see what we can come up with too, sure would be intresting.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I have added you to my friends as I would like to see what we can come up with too, sure would be intresting.

I will be doing the same, i've always wondered the validity of what I see while out of body or while lucid and what a better chance then to contribute to a question that has been nagging at the back of my mind since I can remember. Thanks for the interest!

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by psycho81

NO psycho dont do it
Remember since our mind experiment we've never been the same since. Just let these AP dudes do it for now..unless you feel you really want to..you do what you want.

I know you as much as me want answers to who these Grays are..at least your not scared of them.

MG

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Jeez it was bad in there... four, yeah four Grays, a Nordic
and what may of been a Zetan.
Since my last posting, hunting had been a little sparse and
last night... about 1.00am, we were just gonna call a night
and make back towards the van we use, when we saw 'em.

I heard Vance breath in deeply, his instincts and uncanny
radar have never failed us. His cobalt-blue eyes pierced
the gloom of a cloudy night and I followed his stare.

Coming of of a house, probably after some god-awful
experiments were four shapes giggling and chatting.
We knew better.

It's well known in Ufo circles that the sh*tters use a mind-veil
on humans, they insert familair sounds or visions to put
the poor sucka at ease.
But you've gotta learn to ignore it.

I pumped my back-pack some pressure and Vance quietly
retreived his Bo-Peep crook from the van, then we went into
our pincer movement.

As the group ambled down the street, we saw a Nordic emerge
from the same house! what was going on?

I bit down on my cigar and nodded at Vance and went into
attack mode. Ramius hit the lights on the van and I glanced
back to see Vasili pop a eight-ball in his mouth, just in case.

I remember the screams, as urine splashed and gurgled in
the night and Vance chopped and clattered his crook among
the bunch. Swing away I thought and his twisted, hateful face
said it all.
I wondered if he was remembering what they did to him on that
damn Mothership. The Nordic hit the pavement and made for an
alternative escape... he never stood a chance.
As he screamed something about just picking up from the party,
Vasili cannoned him. The ball shot across the space between them
and I could hear the whoosh of expelled air and 'thwack', like
leather on willow.

We left as we heard police sirens, it's best not to mix it with the
authorities, you dunno who's who.
As the van skidded in a full circle, Ripley called from the back-door,
"let's get the flock outa here!" and we did.
But as we roared away into the remains of the night, I looked
over my shoulder and saw a small creature at the house window,
it was in shadow, but I knew it was Zetan and I made a silent vow.
I'll be back...

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I've had many contacts with the greys throughout my life and I have tried again and again to get past my fear of them, but I haven't had any success yet.

Whenever I even suspect that they are around it is like the ground has just opened up and I am falling. My reaction is like that of a hunted animal, my heart starts hammering in my chest and before long I am paralysed with fear.

It is as if I just cannot accept the reality of the situation. Maybe it is the lack of personal boundaries, after all they do have the ability to look straight into my mind, but personally I think that it is just being in the presence of a complete unknown intelligence. When you are around them you just have no idea of what will happen next, plus you have absolutely no control over your situation.

Just my two cents.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus24

Hi

Very interesting experience you had here. A day time visit or presence is rare is it not? It was early evening when I had that soul ripping feeling which I found strange. It doesnt always have to be in the middle of the night that we feel them and that we fear them. You saw nothing to project this shadow then? Have you experienced anything else since?

MG

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by IronMan

Hello Ironman
Great to see you! Look are you for real? Is this just another of your stories, great stories that they are and your welcome any time..but are you for real? Ive never come across you before and find it difficult to work out what your about.

You say a Nordic too now? really how do you meet all these aliens, do you just trap them out in the forest? No I dont think so. Why on Earth would they all be in the same area..are they having a party or something.

No I will treat you as a novalty until you prove me otherwise my friend.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   

If it was not for the questions arising from the beings I saw and the voice feeling I get I would stay well away. I got the voice feeling last night for the first time in a while, So I feel very strong in my heart that this is a good thing my inner voice is very calm and I feel very in control of this situation.

I am simply going to try see if I can understand this voice feeling a little better. Not for a few days though because last night drained me.

[edit on 20-5-2008 by psycho81]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
reply to post by Daedalus24

Hi

Very interesting experience you had here. A day time visit or presence is rare is it not? It was early evening when I had that soul ripping feeling which I found strange. It doesnt always have to be in the middle of the night that we feel them and that we fear them. You saw nothing to project this shadow then? Have you experienced anything else since?

MG

Er... I didn't realise you were a lady, it's... well, it's been a while
since I've spent time in the company of a woman.
Ripley doesn't count, she's just a grunt, a fairground rifle
if you will.

Ms Green, forgive my language, I had no idea.
It's when those darn bas... pardon my French sil vous plais?
It's just when those things come in and rip you to pieces, when
they take your very core, when they take everything you held dear.
Well they've taken everything from me except the p*ss, no...
they can't take that away from me.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by IronMan

No Ironman I feel it is you who are taking the p*ss

You cant expect me to believe your a real live alien hunter can you?

And you hunt them down with pee! Why would you attack a Nordic they are of the light.

Your a character I'll give you that. Yes Im female ITS IN MY SIG..look.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Everyone's been taking the p*ss out of you for years, even Ripley!
You know what your problem is, Princess? You're too used to getting your own way. Remember, I'm allowing you to tag along. So why don't you give your mouth a rest. Okay doll?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I know what you're askin' lady, why do I see 'em
and yet folk see nuthin their whole life.
Well, it's because of my extra-sensory beliefs,
I think that I'm different, a mutant maybe... a one-off.

All I know, is that these guys move at night and I don't
care what 'mind-control' they try... whether they hide in
a vision of party-goers or some late shopper, I'll take 'em out.

It's my quest, mine and a few others, a motley crew, but a
crew non-the-less. We're one at night.

So I'll go on my way, and in the cold light of day, if you see
someone nod or maybe they stare across a park at somebody
with a look of concern, it'll be one of us.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasili OH BOY Borodin

Everyone's been taking the p*ss out of you for years, even Ripley!
You know what your problem is, Princess? You're too used to getting your own way. Remember, I'm allowing you to tag along. So why don't you give your mouth a rest. Okay doll?

Huh?... WHAT?!! I won't stand for this kinda dissent in the field.
Sure Vasili, you're a joker, but I know you have my back when it
comes down to it.
I know what Ripley thinks, Jeez I was drunk and it was tw
goddamn years ago.
She looked better then.
It's the corner pocket for you Sir!

[edit on 20-5-2008 by IronMan]

[edit on 20-5-2008 by IronMan]

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join