It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are we terrified of the Grays?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
You can't do this to me, I'm an AMERICAN.
You're not the man I knew ten years ago.
To be fair it's probably not the years, it's the mileage.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasili OH BOY Borodin

It is the mileage Vas, It's took it's toll on all of us.
But you gotta stay frosty, we can't allow even one of
those b*stards in here.
I've gotta water pistol in my waistband. It's full of
Bull-p*ss, just for close encounters.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
The irony doesn't escape me, a Water Pistol full of Bull P*ss
and a Has-been full of Bull Sh*t!

You belong to another time Bruce,
all the Knights are long gone and the dragons/goats are dead.
But I know you're right and I'll never wear a life jacket again...

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Aye, you're referring to the Ferry incident. It was Uso and
it surfaced infront of the last ferry outa Nantucket, probably
something to do with the Shag Harbour incident.
Yeah, I remember... a eleven-hundred men went into the water,
316 men came out and the sharks took the rest. June 29th 1945.

Anyway, we delivered the bumb.

LOAD UP!! WE'RE MOVIN' OUT.

[edit on 20-5-2008 by IronMan]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Originally posted by Incarnated
reply to post by Mr Green

We are not. Many however are.

It's because the core animalistic beast like nature of the human creature depends heavily upon sight and "sticking with one's own kind".

This strangly has lead to most of the wars and "world's evils".

See: Racisim.

You're question was "Why are we...". Personally, I am not. Thusly "we" can't be.

I stated that mankind has grouped men of like skin color, and such likenesses, throughout that ages. I stated it is a core animal trate to group "like" creatures.

I associated mankinds failure as a group to realize this ill fated beast like tendency to seperate themselves from others that are "unlike" them with their UNFOUNDED fear of Gray Aliens.

Mankind as a "group" the "we" if we can address it as such, is fearful of "Gray Aliens" because "we" associate Gray Aliens as "They" diffrent from "us". It's racisim.

Humans think they are of the human race and that the Grays are "Aliens". However we are all of the humanoid race, and we are all more closely linked then too many of "us" are willing to face.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   

You're question was "Why are we...". Personally, I am not. Thusly "we" can't be.

I stated that mankind has grouped men of like skin color, and such likenesses, throughout that ages. I stated it is a core animal trate to group "like" creatures.

I associated mankinds failure as a group to realize this ill fated beast like tendency to seperate themselves from others that are "unlike" them with their UNFOUNDED fear of Gray Aliens.

Mankind as a "group" the "we" if we can address it as such, is fearful of "Gray Aliens" because "we" associate Gray Aliens as "They" diffrent from "us". It's racisim.

Humans think they are of the human race and that the Grays are "Aliens". However we are all of the humanoid race, and we are all more closely linked then too many of "us" are willing to face.

I agree here, we're a group animal, we need others around us to
assist in forming our own beliefs. I have buddies from all areas of
the world and though, I understand what you're stating, I wonder
if we ALL are really racist... I dunno.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

Hi sorry yes I see now, I must have been half asleep, sorry.

I am open to the idea that these creatures dont mean to scare me and only do it in their "work" as they see it. Humans will always be frightened of something strange and alien that visits them in the night, takes them away and performes operations on them surely? I am not racist at all I just try to understand them but this fear always gets the better of me.

Why not send me a telepathic message "Dont fear us" or something simple like that then. If they are good natured they can do alot more than they are doing to make people understand them more.

I really hope they are just mis understood. What if I gave them the benefit of the doubt and next time just breathed so deeply and fought the fear...then they just cart me off again in that un caring way..Ive achieved nothing.

But yes humans fear what they dont understand its the brains normal first reaction, we are fighting thousands of years evolution here. Our brain is designed to drum up fear for the un known to protect us.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Same reasons we are scared of spiders they look freaky. Big black eyes weird shaped haed scrowny weird shaped bodies. It would scare just about anyone. They picture one of these things that would be scary in the daylight creeping up on you in your home on a highway etc. That is some very scary #. Also it's genetic for mammals to be scared of unknowns. That is what kept primitive man alive.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by UltimateSin

Exactly these things are scary and anyone that says they arnt is not being completely honest. To wake up and see those big black dark scanning eyes looking over you is scary. I read that it is the eyes that scan us in a second, in that one second they know everything about you, what your feeling and this does make me feel vulnerable.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Oh look he has a friend alien hunter.
How many more of you are there?
Your from a time long forgot? Templer knights maybe slaying dragons but alien hunters..come on
Do you use urine and weed killer too then.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Hi Miss Green,
From the little I understand about my experiences there are three forms/races of Gray's. And one of those is a genetic creation that acts much like a drone-worker. So I wonder if these are the ones that many people have frightening experiences with(?), the types that have no concern for us.

Other Gray's seem fine to me, now, but that doesn't mean I wasn't afraid of them for a very long time, I was very afraid. I've been completely petrified with fear when I knew they had arrived and were about to come for me, and that fear had even driven me to find my Dad's rifle to threaten them with when I was 10 years old. It didn't work though, lol, just woke up with my Dad yelling at me about his gun being loaded and sitting by the open window.

I really do think, based on more recent experiences, that the 'artificially created' Gray is the problematic one, the one we fear so much for it's apparent cruelty. They are as cruel as we humans are to what we perceive to be 'lesser' animals.

Having said that, I have pretty good memories of being 12y.o and no longer finding them so frightening, as they milled about. And by the time I was almost 40, I was able to watch them move through a friend's house at night in a swarm towards all the bedrooms. Interestingly, what I call the Tall, Milky-white Gray was also present and it came close to me, leaned towards my face until we were only inches apart and telepathically asked me, "Is this okay?"

I had a sudden memory of this particular being having been there throughout my life, from the earliest moments when this body was born with Cystic Fibrosis. From further research, of a spiritual and very direct nature, I have come to understand that we chose to be a part of these things, BEFORE we incarnated. We made a contract.

The aura of the genuine beings is beautiful. They do mean to assist us with our awakening. But, the Drone-worker is a product of much darker intent. Whose intent I do not know, but I do know they do not have our best interests at heart.

So, perhaps you deep-seated fear of the archetype 'gray' is based on your inner (spiritual) knowing about the intent behind their activities, more so than the horrible experiences you may have had with them?

I know if one walked up to me now I would crap my pants, first, then try to find out the intent/feeling it holds.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SixthDream

LOL yeah I was just messing around, Ms Green. These Greys have to be drones. Why would they risk real Aliens getting killed in crashes and having to go into peoples rooms and abducting people thats high risk. This is all the dirty work and why would the real Aliens do it rathing than building something that will do it just as good and not get hurt. But even if there drones they may be so advanced that they are kind of living. I hope that takes some of your fear of them away.

[edit on 05/20/08 by SixthDream]

[edit on 05/20/08 by SixthDream]

The fact of the grays being drones makes a lot of sence. They are the ones who are told of as being more aggresive. Plus, if you can have the tech to do so, why not? Hell, I'd have my own clone army.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin
Hi Miss Green,
From the little I understand about my experiences there are three forms/races of Gray's. And one of those is a genetic creation that acts much like a drone-worker. So I wonder if these are the ones that many people have frightening experiences with(?), the types that have no concern for us.

Other Gray's seem fine to me, now, but that doesn't mean I wasn't afraid of them for a very long time, I was very afraid.
I really do think, based on more recent experiences, that the 'artificially created' Gray is the problematic one, the one we fear so much for it's apparent cruelty. They are as cruel as we humans are to what we perceive to be 'lesser' animals.

Having said that, I have pretty good memories of being 12y.o and no longer finding them so frightening, as they milled about. And by the time I was almost 40, I was able to watch them move through a friend's house at night in a swarm towards all the bedrooms. Interestingly, what I call the Tall, Milky-white Gray was also present and it came close to me, leaned towards my face until we were only inches apart and telepathically asked me, "Is this okay?"

The aura of the genuine beings is beautiful. They do mean to assist us with our awakening. But, the Drone-worker is a product of much darker intent. Whose intent I do not know, but I do know they do not have our best interests at heart.

So, perhaps you deep-seated fear of the archetype 'gray' is based on your inner (spiritual) knowing about the intent behind their activities, more so than the horrible experiences you may have had with them?

Thank you for your post it is very interesting to me. Your experience with the taller Grays seems rare, most people get the small droid ones. Why have these droids been created, who created them? You say they were present with the tall grey so he must be part of this in some way? Its as if he needs to get a job done and they are doing his work.

I do feel I am awakening and maybe yes this is why I fear them. They have the power to stop this happening maybe? Then they could of course be helping us in our awakening by pushing our DNA and awarness in the right direction. I do doubt this though.

Your experience sounds life changing, thank you for sharing it with us.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan

Aye, you're referring to the Ferry incident. It was Uso and
it surfaced infront of the last ferry outa Nantucket, probably
something to do with the Shag Harbour incident.
Yeah, I remember... a eleven-hundred men went into the water,
316 men came out and the sharks took the rest. June 29th 1945.

Anyway, we delivered the bumb.

LOAD UP!! WE'RE MOVIN' OUT.

[edit on 20-5-2008 by IronMan]

Are you a time travelling alien hunting gang or just some really old blokes then? You must be pushing 90 , how on Earth you keep up with all these aliens is beyond me.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Oh look he has a friend alien hunter.
How many more of you are there?
Your from a time long forgot? Templer knights maybe slaying dragons but alien hunters..come on
Do you use urine and weed killer too then.

Aah... you remind me of what Dr. Fell said when he fixed Frazier's
gunshot, I don't mean the remark "Bowels in or bowels out?", I mean
when he whispered to me about how we'd seem to fade in and out
as he operated.
Vance and I never noticed, but it must have been something to
do the ritual in the cornfield earlier... yeah, the bald guy uttered
something and I distinctly remember the lights seeming brighter
and my skin crawled.

But that was a while ago and I'm straying off topic.
Vasili was with us from the start, he's a little odd-ball at times,
but you know you're back is safe when he's around.

We've seen things you people wouldn't believe, The Cumbrian
Spaceman incident, The Lubbock Goblin fight and that day we lost
a firefight down in New Mexico and ran thru' crystal tunnels with
strange critters watchin' us... just to burst out into daylight and have
some young punk with a uniform and a dumb-ass insignia tells us
it was swamp gas comin' from Uranus.

The time travelling thing... you gotta ask Ramius about that, he
inderstands those sorta things. But I know it's something to do
with the Ice Cream van we use, being made of alluminium.

Some nights I wish Sissy was back with me in our little house on
our little street and I'd never logged in ATS, but you can't make
an omelette without breakin a few eggs.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan

Oh man your so funny I like you. Time travel in an ice cream van..priceless. Does it have to be aluminium? Hey we get an ice cream van round here maybe I could hijack it and join you ..how do I set the time dial?
So please tell us how you got into alien hunting in the first place we are all dying to know.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   

The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car,
why not do it with some style?

Hey Bruce, I've always got your back, but you know what? I'm sick of being in the van. You guys are going to be in the van next time. I've been in the van for 15 years.

All right twinkle toes, what's your exit strategy?

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I actually started here on ATS, we were discussing the pro's and
con's of fighting aliens hand-to-hand.
This was my first posting and someone commented that urine was
certainly a no-no for them. I was stunned (I'm imitating a shocked
look as I type) and went to try it out.
The adventure included 'nailing' a Reptoid and it's captured prey,
thinking back it may have been a mother and child coming back from
a fancy -dress party... maybe.
Also I raided the local hospital for extra supplies of 'life-water' to
make sure I never ran dry.. as it were.
Then after buying an industrial sewage pumper and striking a deal with
a local farmer to utilise his bull, Sissy left me.

Can you imagine it? married for fifteen years and she scarpers
to her sister because of... as she put it, 'the reek' and the way I'd
started to dress like Bruce Willis from Die Hard.
I get home and the ice ube trays are gone from the freezer.
what kinda sick b*tch takes the ice-cubes trays outa the freezer?...
Women... you can't live with 'em and you're not allowed to sell 'em.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   

LOL you and Ironman are so funny. Tom Arnold LOL LOL. Your always in the van LOL.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SixthDream

Heh... waita minute, this is serious stuff. Grays moving around right
under our noses and it's Vasili who's the good guy... I'm the bad guy?
... really?
Vasili worked at a local DIY, where he suffered with beatings when
ever he asked customers if they'd like decking!
Okay, okay... he has a gift, he can 'see' things before they
happen... sometimes, and I'll give him credit with the pool-ball
action.
But when it comes to old-fashioned pig fight, we're a pack, no one
guy or gal is above anyone else... except me. OR ME, IT'S VANCE HERE
I'M GONNA...

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join