It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are we terrified of the Grays?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer
Seriously if you get urine or weed killer in your eyes I think you'd find it to burn a bit too...nothing to "oh wow" about the idea really. I bet they're telling their alien buddies "Hey watch out for the ones that try to pee on you!"

This is pure comedy not this thread (as said previously). I was laughing all day about it yesterday to myself (yes Im slightly mad).

At no point should anyone pee on an alien its just bad manners. Keep posting though Iron Man we all need our ATS comedy.

[edit on 20-5-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by deadline527
I have an idea that may or may not have been tried before on here. Asking a question while out of body in relation to the question in the OP.

If anyone here is able to lucid dream or astral project, I would like to see if you get the same answer as me. We could sort of set up an intermediary that we can send the answer to our out of body question, "Why do humans have an innate fear of the Greys?", so that person can see how close both answers are.

I think this could be a neat little test, even if the answers are totally different.

I would think within the next week i'll be able to get an answer to the question either while lucid dreaming or out of body, either one I think could provide at least some insight into why we feel this way.

I just hope whoever answers the question for me doesn't tell me I was abducted before, lol.

[edit on 19-5-2008 by deadline527]

shakesbeer seems to be an excellent LD/AP individual. Hes helped alot of us on another thread with astral projection and the like. Yes maybe when hes next on we could ask him to maybe seek one out in LD and ask them why they are so scary. Im sure he wouldnt be frightened of them in the slightest.

Good point you make here. Im still freaked out at seeing one in meditation last night in my 3rd eye real close up

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I understand how they can't seem frightening. It's something that is out of the norm. Plus, it could be from being subjected to possible stories that have had a negative effect on the way your mind sees them.

Me personally, I find the little bastards to be cunningly built. Built for intelligence and stealth. And who knows, those creepy eyes could be for seeing more than the normal eye can see.

Though, I'm confused at how you see them in meditation...could it be that they're linked telepathically to the universe, or is it your mind playing tricks on you? Excuse me if I sound uneducated, but that's exactly what I am on the subject matter of the third eye and all that.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SixthDream
Ironman when you said that the Greys don't like urine it was just like the movie Signs when the guy says I heard they dont like water. I can imagine you saying I heard they don't like urine then you speed off into the sunset to a lake filled with urine. It must be the acid thats in the urine that they don't like.

Yes and water was more believable, mind you why try invading a planet thats 70% water when the stuff kills you
I dont know of any Urine lakes do you? No the acid in it does not effect them sixthdream because its all rubbish I think.

I think we do have the ability to repel them in us like that alpha wave thing I mentioned before or maybe white light, but pee is not one of them.
If they are droids they must have circuits and these can be scrambeled. I dont think hitting them would work or pushing them over .

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Echo3Foxtrot

Me personally, I find the little bastards to be cunningly built. Built for intelligence and stealth. And who knows, those creepy eyes could be for seeing more than the normal eye can see.

Though, I'm confused at how you see them in meditation...could it be that they're linked telepathically to the universe, or is it your mind playing tricks on you? Excuse me if I sound uneducated, but that's exactly what I am on the subject matter of the third eye and all that.

The 3rd eye and the crown chakra yes do enable you to "view" other dimension in the Universe but Im not really all that good at it, I just get flashes of images and as I get freaked out I usually jolt myself out of it when it happens.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   
So is it like when I get these dreamlike visions while I'm zoning out? These visions most often than not become reality. I hit dry spells here and there but when it happens, it happens frequently. Or is it maybe because I'm not focusing enough or....what?

Oh and now that I think about the anatomy of the Grays...I kinda want to punt one. I mean the head is misshapen enough to look like a football...

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Echo3Foxtrot

So is it like when I get these dreamlike visions while I'm zoning out? These visions most often than not become reality. I hit dry spells here and there but when it happens, it happens frequently. Or is it maybe because I'm not focusing enough or....what?

Yes something like that, you can hit spells where nothing happens for weeks then you get an amazing vision. Im really not sure about it though Im not an expert in the slightest. All I know is to open the 7 chakras opens a whole new world up!

Next time if I see a gray Im gonna try my hardest to stare it out like shakesbeer did.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   

LOL yeah I was just messing around, Ms Green. These Greys have to be drones. Why would they risk real Aliens getting killed in crashes and having to go into peoples rooms and abducting people thats high risk. This is all the dirty work and why would the real Aliens do it rathing than building something that will do it just as good and not get hurt. But even if there drones they may be so advanced that they are kind of living. I hope that takes some of your fear of them away.

[edit on 05/20/08 by SixthDream]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   

LOL yeah I was just messing around, Ms Green. These Greys have to be drones. Why would they risk real Aliens getting killed in crashes and having to go into peoples rooms and abducting people thats high risk. This is all the dirty work and why would the real Aliens do it rathing than building something that will do it just as good and not get hurt. But even if there drones they may be so advanced that they are kind of living. I hope that takes some of your fear of them away.

lol not sure if this has made me less or more frightened of them. Its not like there R2D2 is it?

Thing is SteveR recent pic made them look almost alive not like a droid. Are you sure their droids

wow just seen your signature. Very good.

[edit on 20-5-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Well, then, your problem has just become clear.

Good luck with that, and best wishes.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Sorry I Freighted you. I wish I could take the fear away from you. I still think the Greys are Drones or some kind of advanced drone thats not fully alive but works like a machine they can probably solve tasks without help. They probably have blood too. No wires. There eyes are used for sight. Everything works just no soul. No real emotion. They dont know there alive, Dont fear them anymore.

LOL im glad you liked my signature and R2D2 would be a great Grey. He could teach them to be not as scary.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Badge01

Well, then, your problem has just become clear.

Good luck with that, and best wishes.

What do you mean? Why do people keep putting answers up but with no quote, its like to what were you referring? Sorry
What is my problem badge??

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   

They probably have blood too. No wires. There eyes are used for sight. Everything works just no soul. No real emotion. They dont know there alive, Dont fear them anymore.

LOL im glad you liked my signature and R2D2 would be a great Grey. He could teach them to be not as scary.

So you reckon they dont even know they are alive? No blood, no wires? They must have one of the two..?
Yes looking like R2D2 would be fine but they dont do they this is the problem.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I wish you well.

Hope things work out for you.

Have a great day!

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SixthDream

I think some of them are purely "mechanical" in a sense, but I get this feeling that they can sort of "re-generate" through cloning. Or at least some of them do, judging by how okay they are with their physical bodies "dying". It seems our spiritual development is very interesting to them as well. I take that as they are either very much intune to how the whole life/death thing works, or they have "extra lives" via another body to hop into. If you watch this interview with a guy named Dan Sherman HERE who claims to be an ex-US air force "Intuitive Communicator" that did some EBE interpreting and said they know the soul can move from "vessel to vessel". Or something to that effect...

Judging from my astral encounters they can very much feel emotions and what not, they just don't understand or feel them the way we do.

Deadline : Sorry I totally missed a chance last night to ask too. I'll let you know when I get a reply.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I have xp something similar to you, my theory is that this whole world is a "dark city" where almost everyone has been abducted.. and only a few wake up to it while it is happening.. Note that it has been proven that the what we see the Alien Grey is nothing more then a suit... we are made to be scared of this because of what they do while we are not awake however our subconscious mind remembers them... I have found that they can be more scared of you then you think.. if you use your mind to fight them they will go away.. Also they will put you in fake dream sequences in order for you to have a heightened emotional response.. as they feed off this somehow you can tell when you cannot change the dream sequence as you normally can. We have to be mentally alert as this is the only way to thwart these evil beings. which means plenty of exercise, meditation, and eating right.. and no negative imagery. Ironically this is what the NWO and Illuminati don't want.... they want us to be sick, weak minded, so we can easily be conquered. The truth is each and every one of us are Gods , and they are using us and suppressing us so that we may create what they want... I suggest you watch the movie they live great movie which represents very closely to what is going on in the world today.. the so called "aliens" and the secret societies are closely tied together... and much of what you see today is a product of "alien" influence whether it be media,political, consumerism, economy, media. Its time to wake up we have been invaded already!! They are feeding off us, spiritually physically, mentally, and even for entertainment and using us to move this reality to where they want it to be. Essentially we are much like the Cow where no part goes to waste..... and They are right here living among us the hybrids which are the blue bloods controlling the world, and the Gods living below us controlling the blue bloods.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

I have always thought about them being drones or AI life forms to collect intelligence. I mean in a sense the human body is just a vehicle to take us to our next destination so it would not be strange for them to share this also.

Maybe they have the knowhow to shift their awareness into drones or AI life forms. This would give them a whole new vehicle to play with. I mean look at all the drawing and so called photographs of greys, they are almost all the same. No emotions and no facial expressions not to forget them still black eyes.

Like somebody said before it’s like they are in space suites, maybe these are more than just space suits. However we could all come up with theories from our experiences and still be a million miles away from the truth.

I think the search needs to start within one’s self before taking off into space looking for these guys.

The thing that bothers me most about this is the questions that have been in my mind since I first saw them (White Beings in my case)

What connection do they have to humans?

Did we come from the same creator?

Did they create us and put us here?

Did they genetically modify primates to serve a better purpose?

I ask the last question because it ties to something I have in my diary, some of the very early voice feeling I pieced together pointed to this it was almost like Remote Viewing in a sense. I was only around 17 when I first started getting this voice feeling and to be honest I did think it was all in my head. That was until I realized I was not even thinking about the things that came to me, they were already there.

Still this does not mean there is any truth in the above that also may be a million miles away. They could be doing to opposite, instead of trying to help me they could be steering me further from the truth. So this is why I think it’s important for me to understand myself more so I can rule out what are not my thoughts/feelings and what are my thought/feelings.
So if I was to fear them I should ask myself, Do I fear them or is this fear put there by someone or something else.

When shakesbeer faced his fear in LD/AP it wasn’t all that bad.

Just a thought..
P81

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by psycho81

Thank you, 'psycho81', for sharing....

We seem to be, when considering the possiblity of a manufactured 'robot' or 'drone'....stuck in the limitied technology that we humans are used to...imagining wires, and so forth...gears and hydraulics....

These constructs, these 'mini-greys', could be made from technologies we have not yet conceived of!!!

AND, if I can speculate....a common thread in these discussions is the ability of telepathy....we are babes in the woods, in comparison, when it comes to direct mind-to-mind comunications.

I think dogs and cats have an innate ability, at least to empathize...I wonder if young human children have the ability, but it gets 'dumbed down' in the day-to-day hustle and bustle of modern society...

just speculating....

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot

my theory is that this whole world is a "dark city" where almost everyone has been abducted.. and only a few wake up to it while it is happening.. Note that it has been proven that the what we see the Alien Grey is nothing more then a suit... we are made to be scared of this because of what they do while we are not awake however our subconscious mind remembers them... I have found that they can be more scared of you then you think.. if you use your mind to fight them they will go away.. Also they will put you in fake dream sequences in order for you to have a heightened emotional response.. as they feed off this somehow you can tell when you cannot change the dream sequence as you normally can. We have to be mentally alert as this is the only way to thwart these evil beings. which means plenty of exercise, meditation, and eating right.. and no negative imagery. Ironically this is what the NWO and Illuminati don't want.... they want us to be sick, weak minded, so we can easily be conquered. The truth is each and every one of us are Gods , and they are using us and suppressing us so that we may create what they want...

Hi thanks for such a good post. You make some good points here. Who has proved these beings are just things in suits? It looks like skin to me not a suit. How can I use my mind to get them to go away, I dont remember them, they blank it out. Id love to use my mind against them.

I dont think we are living in a dark city as such, we are here for a reason to learn maybe but no not in a dark city as such. I totally agree there is an agenda to keep us all in the dark, keep us down and weak. What the Grays have to do with this I dont know..maybe fear and control who knows.

I wonder if people who rebel against this sleep we are in get abducted more to supress them??

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Badge01

I wish you well.

Hope things work out for you.

Have a great day!

Well thanks...I think

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join