It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robbie Williams' Sightings - In HIS OWN WORDS

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Hi Rob

its great that you have gone public ATS with your UFO experiance
its a brave thing to do especially with your status in UK and rest of the world
and you know how the tabloids treat celebs here in good old England.

Respect m8!

hope you incorporate your experiance into your music like you say.

i have made my own music with inspiration from my own experaince and beyond (D&B Trance Stuff)

good luck with it all Rob, and screw what the papers say!

Deny Ignorence.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

Oh yeah everybody is on about solfeggo frequencies and UFOs
hehe.. lol

He isnt getting any special treatment and its hardly like any other UFO story, with black beams of light entering his house and strange lights appearing when he plays his song with the solfeggo frequencies... the fact that he is famous and seeing that and is here on ATS actually worries me a bit cause............ well someone above stated all those reasons already...

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Originally posted by davidifty
Hey Rob,

Cheers for the response,

Did your music (Arizona) include any of these Solfeggio frequencys??
D

I read some cool stuff recently on how music tones can effect DNA and also do other wonderous things? Im thinking that these tones may have had an influence on your experience?

[Mod Edit - fix quote tags]

[edit on 18/5/2008 by Sauron]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

I think the main cause for the popularity of this thread isn't directly because of Robbie's story itself -- but because someone such as Robbie, as famous as he is, has the heart and balls to come out, share his experiences and admit that he simply doesn't know -- and is in fact interested in finding the truth.

Someone in his position may hold more influence than you think, and it's not everyday someone uses that sort of influence to benefit others -- this case in the form of accepting our ignorance and committing to finding the truth and simply being open minded.

I for one admit to proudly flagging/promoting this thread and would like to thank Robbie Williams for doing what he's done.

[edit on 18/5/08 by Navieko]

CX

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
about his story, kinda broken up, structural problems with his story. nothing shocking about it. sounds like any other UFO sighting story i've ever read.

Granted, Robbie's post will probably get more attention than others, thats kinda expected, but the fact that the thread author is a celeb is not the only factor that contibutes to a decent and lengthy response on ATS.

Check the forums, there are many threads written by unknowns that have got tremendous feedback.

I see Robbie getting special treatment here because he's a celebrity. his story is not that interesting and we have all of these posts over it? i don't know, am I the only one not impressed by his email? or am I just rude?

Whilst Robbie will get maybe more attention than other members at first, i see it dieing down pretty quick and the board will just accept him as just another member who is looking for the truth.

Whether his story is impressive or not, is of course a matter of opinion. It is fascinating though and contains details that have not often been experienced in other sightings, the black light for example.

As for being rude, keyboards have a horrible habbit of making someone sound like that, even when they probably don't mean it.

I think that most here will see Robbie as a novelty at first, i know i do just as much as when other more well known members have made contact, but if people concentrate on his sighting, and not judge the guy, things will soon settle down and he'll feel at home the same as the rest of us.

CX.

PS: Jeeez, just read that back and it sounds like i was desribing us welcoming a Gray then!
Sorry Rob.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Oh don't get me wrong. I'm not hating on him, i'm just saying that his story is nothing spectacular and i've never seen another thread with so many flags and posts about a single sighting before. But I understand that he's a celebrity and all of that status..I just think that he's getting special treatment, that's just my belief. he says that the craft has stripes or something..very vague description. And did he report the sighting to the UFO national center? You said that he is doing alot of ATS..other than promoting the site what has he done to help the UFO phenomenon. Don't mean to sound harsh everyone, just questioning the intent, is it a publicity stunt to sell his new record? and if so, can it be taken seriously. On topic, we now know that we aren't the only ones with alien experiences..i'm sure robbie here is one of many..I also believe that Jackson, Bowie, spears, and many others have had sightings and some even contact.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I can't see that he's here for publicity, he's retired from music hasn't he. Have to say it's a shame that he doesn't spend the same amount of time on his own website that fans pay a lot of money for each year

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Oh don't get me wrong. I'm not hating on him, i'm just saying that his story is nothing spectacular and i've never seen another thread with so many flags and posts about a single sighting before. But I understand that he's a celebrity and all of that status..I just think that he's getting special treatment, that's just my belief. he says that the craft has stripes or something..very vague description. And did he report the sighting to the UFO national center? You said that he is doing alot of ATS..other than promoting the site what has he done to help the UFO phenomenon. Don't mean to sound harsh everyone, just questioning the intent, is it a publicity stunt to sell his new record? and if so, can it be taken seriously. On topic, we now know that we aren't the only ones with alien experiences..i'm sure robbie here is one of many..I also believe that Jackson, Bowie, spears, and many others have had sightings and some even contact.

You have some good points no doubt. But he has addressed those issues already.. albeit briefly.. he said how could this possibly help record sales? have I actually increased sales? no.. if anything wouldnt it just freak most people out and make them blank his records?

To be honest.. the guy doenst need some cooked up UFO story to sell any records.. hasnt he done just fine as he has normally?

Im not discounting your thoughts.. with me its all out there.. like my sig says I dont know but the benefit of the doubt has to be given.

And why would he report a UFO? would you? I wouldnt bother.. Id bring my findings to YOU PEOPLE.. not the agencies.. so I see no issue there.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by mekanik81
I was also there on 'the night of the Black Light'
Rob's account of events is pretty much how I remember it too.

hey thanks for sharing

how did you feel by it beside of being astonished?

and how do you think it influences your life?
i guess one can.t be the same right afterwards

(Mod edit: Trimmed quote. -- Majic)

[edit on 5/18/2008 by Majic]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Ok just to add no doubt there may now be a load of UFO freaks going to buy his new record about UFOs and alien contact.......... but still I dont think hes here just to do that.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Pre-emptive note:

The idea is to treat RW as a regular member of this site.

We would neither put other members down nor raise them up onto a throne but simply treat them as equals and have a nice chat on the thread topic.

[edit on 18-5-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   

now does RW post in here? if so, maybe I can ask him more about his sighting later on.

Check out the first two pages of the thread.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Firstly to be polite
Hi Rob...

I was just wondering,after reading this thread if you had experianced anything else paranormal? (excuse all spelling-blush) I just feel that if you are suspectable to these sort of sightings that you may well be suspectable to "other experiances"
I feel that some people are more open to experiances then others...my experiances have been more ghostly then alien though to date,but I feel I would be suspectable to sightings then maybe most people. Maybe sensitive people are more open?? who knows....

Oh,and if it ever gets too much in LA you could always move back to UK

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrisonabike
BTW..I probably would'nt have posted or gone public with any of this if Dan Ackroyd had'nt>>>and as a nice bit of coinsidence i rented his house for a while when i first moved to LA...i had no idea he was into this stuff at the time..And a lot of crazy stuff happened there too....

I agree, I have lots of respect for Mr. Ackroyd, not only for his point of view on many things UFO, but because he managed to give credibility to an area many thought of as populated by loonies. It's even more amazing when you consider he's made a career out of jokes, but nobody thinks he's joking when it come to the paranormal.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by P-a-r-a-d-o-X-2
Ok just to add no doubt there may now be a load of UFO freaks going to buy his new record about UFOs and alien contact.......... but still I dont think hes here just to do that.

i don.t think that this is his intention.

ghee folks chrisonabike is on one hand a normal guy with some ufo experience which he wants to share
on the other hand he is a celeb

but even people being no celeb mostly think that ufo watching people are kind of nutters so it is much more difficult for somebody like chrisonabike to read that he might be kind of … in the tabloids.

i don.t think that he is doing it for more popularity helps to promote the truth

he is interested in the stuff, he got some experiences and he shares those experiences
thats all and that is the important stuff!!!

as sb would say: leave the church where it belongs!

[edit on 18-5-2008 by orange-light]

should rather have quoted jedimiller not you paradox2
sorry

[edit on 18-5-2008 by orange-light]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Oh don't get me wrong. I'm not hating on him, i'm just saying that his story is nothing spectacular

Well i would actually say that it is absolutely spectacular unless of course you know anyone else in the world that has experienced a black hole of a beam in their living room? Or know of another musician who plays certain music and lights appear in the sky? I have been a researcher for many many years and never ever heard of such a thing.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   

8 March 2008 News:

www.robbiewilliams.pl...

Robbie Williams has revealed he’s about to quit his pop career… to become a full-time UFO chaser! Williams, currently on strike from record label EMI, was being interviewed by singer Joss Stone when he made the weird confession, telling her he’d been visited by little green men three times.

“Seriously, I want to go out and investigate these things. I’m stopping being a pop star and being a full-time ufologist. “We could be like Mulder and Scully in real life,” he told her. “You’re always mega-busy, but I’ve got nothing on at the minute.” ... added that the first time he’d seen a UFO was when he was a kid, but had had two other “close encounters” that were more recent. “I was at the Beverly Hills Hotel and I was lying on my sun lounger outside at night, looking up,” he said. “Then, about 300 foot above me, there was this square thing which just passed over my head silently and then shot off.” It gets better… “The next one was the weirdest one yet. I’d just written a song called Arizona, and it’s all about alien contact and I was playing that,” ... “I stood on the balcony and there was this big ball of gold light that turned up - we thought it was Venus or Mars or something. Then the song stops playing and it disappears. But then we put Arizona on again and the ball turned back up. It happened four times. “After that a massive electrical storm started and these two big massive balls of light started dancing in the sky. It was like a whole light show for about an hour.” Warming to his theme..... goes on to describe the time he was in a recording studio and saw a “big strip of black light” miraculously appear in the room. “It was three inches thick and it shot from one end of the room out of the window,” he claimed. “It’s absolutely bonkers. It’s something to do with LA.”

Understandably, realises his comments are unlikely to be well received. “People will think, ‘This geezer’s been in rehab, he’s off his head’,” he predicted, before adding: “How mental are they going to make me out in the papers.” Erm, very? ... even reveals that he’s set up Google news alerts on UFOs so he can get his daily fix of all things extraterrestrial. “What I am excited about is there’s more and more every day and it’s gathering speed,” he says.
(source: mirror.co.uk)

[edit on 5-18-2008 by Springer]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by P-a-r-a-d-o-X-2

you are right

as i edited i should have quoted jedimiller than you
sorry

back to the phenomenons
why is a black light different from other sighings?

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join