It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robbie Williams' Sightings - In HIS OWN WORDS

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Thanks for joining us mekanik81
and taken the time to tell your side, Like i have said to the others, just shout if you need us

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrisonabike
Im off folks its my girlfriends birthday...so i better
the lads will probably answer questions for you ..see youinabit
bestest
rw

hi rob..
welcome on board here.
its good to read what youve seen.
myself have seen lot of weird lights
and ufos in the sky some years ago
and still clueless about what they were
so am happy to read all stories here.

have a great day/evening with ayda.
hugs and tc,Syl s.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shades1035
I did a little search on Robbie Williams and UFO's and it seems the english tabloids are really trashtalking him, calling him a "crackpot pop singer" and "crazy look" just because he has a small beard now? This was from the so called news media thesun btw...

Are there not any rules for the brit media? Can the just trash talk people without -any- limits? They are probably shooting themselves in the foot though because he is just stating what he has experienced... I mean, considering most people seem to now believe in UFO's but still... it's just amazing.

It was really brave of Rob to tell people what he has experienced. Fuq the Brit tabloids.

I totally agree, stuff the papers haven't bought one for months! Find the proper news on the net from independent proper journalists

Thanks so much for sharing your experiences chris/rob, have a good afternoon/pm, here in england is very late but have stayed up as this has been most interesting, eye opener
Have a good time, happy birthday to your girl

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Thank you for that account Mechanik. It really clarified some details for me.
So the lights that were moving around did the originate from the air or the ground?

The black lightning.. that was a more tangible description as well.. I was having a hard time visualizing all this previously but your descriptions have helped a great deal. It sounds like an incredibly bizzare night over all.

I don't think I have heard of anything quite like the black lightning before but it is incredibly fascinating. ...

time to go do some research.

thank you again.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mekanik81.
The black light was like a dense thick flash of lightening in negative, about 20-25 feet in length. ..

Hey Mek.. Sorry for bombarding you with these ones..

I'm interested in the 'Black light' too.. did it seem to have any 'depth' to it.. like 3d if you know what I mean.. or just as a 2d 'shadow'.

Did it have an 'Outline'? like a border of light or even darker 'light'?

Did you notice if any of the studio electronics were messed up afterwards?

Was there a temperature change as it occurred?

Did it leave any impressions on items it was cast upon?

Someone else also asked if you felt any 'presence'

Did you feel as though there was any direct attempt at communication?

They kind of got buried in all the 'fan mail'

I'm particularly interested in the actual 'feeling' you got.. apart from a slight rumbling in the back of the trouser area

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Chrisonabike did you hear about Shaun Ryder having a group UFO/Spritual experinace which helped him off drugs?

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mekanik81

it's great you were all there to witness the event. The more perspective on it, the better for everyone.

I don't recall any other case that has had this black rod... Very interesting.

were you left feeling 'out of place' or un-adjusted in any way?

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrisonabike
reply to post by Skyfloating

well...I live in the hollywood hills so im not the only celeb here...And no i did'nt get that feeling...IT was how ever the best friday night of my life and the natural high I had that evening compares to nothing

Maybe this has been asked before as it is a very long (and interesting) thread... what do you think is the purpose of sightings like the one you experienced? How did it affect you? What are your thoughts/feelings about the relation of human beings like yourself with 'universal' neighbors? How do you see our society in the coming few decades, keeping your experience in mind, and similar experiences of so many other people.

Thank you for your time, and for sharing your experience. Take care, safe travels to you.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by oldbigears
hello everyone...

my name is Danny and I was with Rob on the night of the black light...
all i can say is his account of what happened is spot on...
if u want to ask me any questions about it...no problem..

The night of the black light..
Sounds cool to be a song title!

I also did a zodiac sign search and I can say chrisoanbike must be an excellent bloke to have chats with him about the paranormal and such.

Also these features iare very evident in the photo he send, he's a straight..(as you people say in UK) bloke!
chrisoanbike keep going man, keep you friends close and your enemies closer, also be sure you can always have people people by your side capable of giving you readily good advise. You are a kind soul.

[edit on 17-5-2008 by spacebot]

reply to post by Melyanna Tengwesta

Very nice find, nicely gathered information!

reply to post by Skyfloating

This may show up in your personal horoscope, position of houses, transits at time etc. IMO it has relevance not only about times where paranormal activities may happen but even by what moods we might have chances of being affected. It can only show high probability status though, but I have found out that sometimes it seems that as you chase the actual events, the desired instances are eluding us.. go figure.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by oldbigears
hello everyone...

my name is Danny and I was with Rob on the night of the black light...
all i can say is his account of what happened is spot on...
if u want to ask me any questions about it...no problem..

Cheers bigears for the verification.

Have you ever seen anything like this before, or was this a first for you?

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
For the people who still doubt that "Chrisonabike" is in fact "the" Robbie Williams, this is for you...

Springer... (AKA "Mark at ATS...")

thanks mark,
@rob,lovely photo!
but i think he is just one of us on here,
names shouldnt matter right?

ps about the dancing lights,ive seen 9 moving white and blue lights dancing next to each other in sky 5 years ago,and when i went to get camera they went off in one second all in different directions,
did anyone else ever seen something like this?was amazing!

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I thought since things have slowed down a bit for the evening, now might be a good time to kind of split this thread so we've got fans discussing his music on a separate forum. Don't get me wrong. It's great to discuss the music is relation to his experience, but things went crazy today and I think the broad fan messages need to be brought elsewhere. (And I'm not dismissing my faults on this one. I'm sure I've posted some off-topic comments as well, even though I don't know much about his music.)

So here's a separate thread for fans of Robbies' music:
Robbie Williams Music on BTS.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jennyy

Just read your reply to Geordie theres tons of safety areas not in fun places mind (damn disney) theres billions of theories of what is going to happen but my take on that is read all you can and be prepared for anything haha same thing you could say Marriage is (am mocking Geordie here as he just got married...to a woman...I was shocked too haha)

Some mad theories but funny thing is most of it is coming true, no matter if you believe it or not its pretty jousty (made a word up, couldnt find one, its 2am what can I say) seem's Chris's response to Geordie is intriguing which probably means he's been plodding through the theories for the journey ahead (dont stop believing-what a song haha) see what I did there haha, Gold Star!!!

Anyway Spacebots comments on Tesla and Reich have relevance to the survival thing as now more people are looking into things such as generators and free power and organic foods, all the boring stuff tee hee, but better to be safe than sorry, and San Fran and Cali, well what you expect? I was meant to move there in 2002 but felt I needed to stay in UK, still dont know why or what I was waiting for.

I experienced the earthquake in the UK month or more ago, thought I was massively hallucinating and if you knew my experiences youd find that says a lot in sanity game, everything shook and not having experienced a quake before thought woahhh is that an aeroplane TOO low, or earthquake or (weirder ideas I cant post as i'll mock myself internally at the stupidity) ended up going to ex housemates staying at mine waking them up and said "did you head that noise?" didnt want to say "did you Bl**dy feel that" as I was convinced it was hallucination given it was around 3am and I have insomnia, By the way the quake was me, turns out someone heard me singing 80's rock ballads haha and started evacuating the earth. Yes people it is THAT bad! And the UK is from random articles going to experience Gales/Frost/Earthquakes and Floods, Well most of them are happening blatantly arent they.

Cannot BELIEVE China and Burma thing lately, Estimated over Hundred Thousand! Thats a prophecy too. Bl**dy Nostradamus Dude!

As for black strip others mentioned about christonabikes experience (mocking Geordie for calling him Christ instead of Chris) wasnt same as the line I or WE saw, i think was more apparition, I see spirits/orbs etc everyday so pretty used to the different variations, no im not mad, no i dont do drugs, no I dont drink, although that would make it easier to grasp. Doesnt make it anymore real, I am completely Skeptical which is bugging as I cant deny the things I have experienced no matter how much I Want to.

Scotland is a hotspot for UFO's as what others here said in Scotland, BonneyBridge, Montrose, Stirling, LakeDistrict, Cornwall etc and many other places. But yeah as others said about Water, I know people who have seen UFO's go INTO the water (I havent so its a bit woah and a bit wheeeyyyy there) supposedly there are bases there and they charge up in some energy or other, hence near Golf place, Lakes whatnot! Lochness is some hotspot too, Anton Le Vay I THINK bought a cottage overlooking it. Cant remember.

Springer - I just U2U'd you! Yay!
Spacebot, will U2U my blogs and articles to you when got it up and running! Might see if can stick some up in this Forum too

(If I went off topic anywhere its my first time, and my humour is waning haha hence Elvis and Journey)

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by mekanik81
Hey folks,

I was also there on 'the night of the Black Light'
Rob's account of events is pretty much how I remember it too.
Nobody was drunk or high. There was a good vibe though.
I remember at one point, the lights in the sky were unusual in shape and moving at seemingly impossible speeds. We were all a bit transfixed at the wonder of it all and how strange it was that the song Arizona ( about abduction and lies in the desert) seemed to encourage the sky to be more active. We were excited to say the least.
After the activity had died down we scoured the internet for any sightings but with no joy.
The other thing we saw was beyond my imagination
The black light was like a dense thick flash of lightening in negative, about 20-25 feet in length. It seemed to enter the room and leave in a nanosecond.
We all saw it and said ' What the **** was that?'
" Did everyone just see black lightening come into the room and then disappear?'
'Yes!' the response was unanimous.
Strange I know. I'm still astounded by it all. Thanks for reading.

kx

was it a beam as in did it connect to something out the window? or was it fix lenth,? maybe chris has said, but i havent read the full page do you not think the beam of black light could have come from a ship/craft of some sort?

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by intheskywithdiamonds

I always wanted to visit Scotland! I reside at the other side of the line if you know what I mean

I will be happy to look at them.
Regarding the technologies you refer to, yes if we can use methods of construction by simple materials I bet we can get our energy needs covered in case of emergencies and global energy shortage, but we don't seem to have any plans for acquiring food and that saddens me, so whatever we people do whatever happens one thing (actually 2 of them) will be mandatory for survival, 1 to have understanding and 2 to be willing to share!

Also in hard times all possesions may be lost but if you keep your important plans in your mind you always have them with you, don't rely much on archives if something out of the ordinary has a chance of happening in the future.

I wish all the best luck to both of you.
Cheers!

reply to post by intheskywithdiamonds

intheskywithdiamonds please re read my post (this one
) I am sorry didn't read your first reply and have responded to the second one, this thread got too big!
So I am putting all my replies in single posts so I won't flood it. I have maybe 10 browser tabs opened to read quotes or to tag replies of interest I am loosing it.

Ok, here's what to do about the Orbs, refrain from any activities connected with any paranormal practices, take some time off this stuff, kick back, relax and after some time create your blog and do your best. Focus on for example: the best way to show this experience to people (within the blog) that should take your mind out of any of it and then when you decide you can resume any practice and refine your approach at any subject you are connected with if see it fit. My advise is take a brake, it seems you have been flooded with all sorts of different things and that is not necessary neither sound.

All best of luck! I added you guys to my friends list.
The rest can be discussed in a better time.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by sankas

I did a podcast here on ATS about some lights I saw on mothers day a couple years ago. I can't say what it was.. could have been something flying in formation. who knows but you can give it a listen if your interested. I gave a very detailed account of what my family saw that night.

click here for the podcast

I do not know how to link directly to that specific podcast so if you want to listen it is about the 15th podcast down on that page. and is titled Mothers Day UFO sighting

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisonabike

That was me...replying on pg. 6. Someone had actually suggested the Solfaggio Scale earlier in the thread. Certain combinations of music may unlock certain dimensions which expose intelligent phenomenon. Jacques Valle believed the phenomenon may be interdimensional or even intra-dimensional. The phenomenon may be existing in our present time and space but simply invisible to the human eye and on "another frequency"

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
reply to post by sankas

I did a podcast here on ATS about some lights I saw on mothers day a couple years ago. I can't say what it was.. could have been something flying in formation. who knows but you can give it a listen if your interested. I gave a very detailed account of what my family saw that night.

click here for the podcast

I do not know how to link directly to that specific podcast so if you want to listen it is about the 15th podcast down on that page. and is titled Mothers Day UFO sighting

great..thank you!

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Spacebot, good luck to who?
I fortuantely am not married to "her" (intheskywithdaimond) lmao thougt you thought that by the good luck thingamagig, she makes Nun's look promiscuous and is probably asexual right now not my words lol, Cant say I am prepared like, dont know enough bout it Shes not online now like
I am using her comp and cant be on at same time, is off watching film now I think so justme im afriad. Will email your reply to her.
Scotland is an interesting place, she dragged me up there to some golf tournament her father was in, with plan of road trip as a shaman from US she is mates with was blessing private sacred spiritual land in Scotland to do with King Arthur and Lady of Lake I think wasnt paying enoug attention, went to some lodge in scotland and met some er interesting people, well id say weird but cant judge. One was doing Ayahascua conference at psychi thing there, am being dragged on one end of year, not looking forward, dont want to mind! Shaman guy who is believed to eb reincarnation of Merlin,doubt it, he went to Peru and when at Machu Picu was accosted by Peruvian Shamans and taught some amazing things about future and reality(ill get her to post on her site I wont get it right and have forgotten some) anyway he was organising plans for the whole survival thing, hes doing talks end of year in places about it, some in US too, he knows his S**t! Stuart Wilde apparently is good too, I dont want to believe him like, Aye its interesting but when people are telling you this stuff its hard to think ok lets do it, as my mate said makes you wonder what the point is, if the worst theories happen why are we working and planning futures, changes your whole perspective anyway. Scotland is the place to be though from mates telling me my brother has been arrested at lochness befroe, I dont know exact places but will ask and tell you, heard the theory NY is gonna be wiped by Tidal Wave, hope not! I wanna visit lol
now im off too now, not sure when or if shes on next but if you leave messages ill tell her and get her on or ill quote her lol. Nice to see though people are rounding up the black strip thing, dont think anyone has answer though, too many theories, I mainly got hyped seeing it thinking it might answer mine but was totally different description wise.
Might start another thread like to see if I get any other answers.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by GeordieRacer

Ok have fun wherever you go whatever you do, amazing stories you sharing, I myself have being dragged around to stuff like that but I now refrain from people who organize activities for $ even if they seem they share tremendous amount of knowledge. I do my own research from now on. IMO I don't give much credit to all that 2012 stuff either. I give credit only to things I can verify for myself. Between you and me about this thread, since chrisonabike related his "black light" experience with a song about abduction he was writing at the time, I don't get a very good feeling about this whole shebang I hope nobody is leading him by the nose about stuff, could be a more sinister but very earthly work at play here since he is a celebrity. I wish him best of luck though, i hope he walks on the right path about all these.

Signing out

Take care, we will cross paths again in ATS.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join