It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robbie Williams' Sightings - In HIS OWN WORDS

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by spacebot

Spacebot, Re: she is chilled now like with all that stuff, it was years ago she was manically into all this for work and curiosity, her place is like mind body spirit section in book shop and museum lol so That probs attracts energy from what you just said, the paranormal stuff she experiences every day its not anything she is messing with, it just happens, she is psychic btw, or psychotic in my eyes lol, I find it hard to take in except she predicted id marry my wife and how and when and basically has cilla blacked all my relationships, she can tell you when it will end just by looking at them so ive no doubt she is intuitve lol made some trippy predictions let me tell you. Me? I dont see ghosts and am Glad! but just to confirm shes chilled and kicking back and not messing with anything lol she is on break from writing break means "cant be a**ed", is juggling tv thing/film thing/magazine article thing/and her life lol, stupid lol!
Thanks for adding us mate, She has decided to redo a new Myspace page cos they kept deleting "certain" posts and is going to reword it all now. Hopefully someone somewhere has answer to this thread for chrisonabike ,nearly wrote chrisonabridge, dunno why?. I think shes right like about portals and energy fluxs re: spirits what we saw, not what chrisonabike and mekanical saw that sounds like magnetic theory from studio electric. Mate of mine has a studio and he's had EVP's recorded in there wonder if they have done same test?? if something happened there theyd be some leftover energy i bet. I might look into the Tesla and Reach stuff you two were chatting bout, seems like I should know about it, baby steps an all. I just posted about ATS on Myspace, and it was deleted straight away dunno what thats about, think I know whatya mean springer now.

Springer she said she messaged you can you tell her how to do avatar I dont know either yet but I dont want to know lol,

Chrisonabike ? Kevin Keegan has a spaceship?? Lost me mate...
its as random as Gordon Brown has a brain

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Right i was belivin this until i got 2 the NUFC stuff UR ALL MAD The Glasgow Rangers r the dogs.. Anyway thats off topic what dates did all this happ ???? (I got bored reading all i love u Post so never read all the pages)

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Firstly, let me say one the first thing that came into my head when i read this:

Robbie, thanks for having the balls to talk about the UFO topic. Being a celebrity, it does add some credibility to the field. It's a shame that when people like yourself do take an interest in such things they take such a beating from the media because of it. (It makes me ashamed to be a journalist!
)

There is a discussion going on in another topic about people's reactions to the image of a gray alien (whether they exist or not). It seems that the majority of people feel a threatening sense of fear.

I was wondering, what do you feel when you look at the face (particularly eyes) of something like this?

[edit on 18-5-2008 by fooffstarr]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by chrisonabike

Hi Rob.

My question to you is do you think that your willingness to explore Solfeggio Scale in your music had anything to do with the strange occurrences? I'm not sure if you recorded the album before or after the sightings, or specifically the songs which include Solfeggio. Do you think whichever came first could have brought on the other?

Thanks,
SC

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
The most interesting thing to have come up in this thread is that the fact that these Solfeggio Frequencies are present in the song "Arizona". I think this is the golden nugget that has surfaced in this already long and winding discussion.

One that has not only the musical talent and creativity, but the time, finances, and equipment to harness whatever power that may lie in these frequencies could make radical discoveries.

Remember "We are the World"? Imagine getting a group of famous musician to perform a tune that has a properly used Solfeggio Frequency embedded in it.

Just thinking out loud.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by chrisonabike

Chrisonabike 5 months ago during the whole back and forth with the ball of light, how long did it last before the lightening struck?

Was the balcony that you where standing on damaged by the lightening hitting it?

And do you think that the electrical storm was connected or caused by whatever the ball of light might have been?

These are probaly stupid questions but i'm kind of curious because sometimes when I'm looking at the sky and there is a sudden change in weather,or a strange cloud seems to appear out of no where hovering above.... And this might sound wonkey but, it makes me wonder if whatever is out there,even if it "IS" one of us, is able to manipulate the atmosphere for whatever reason. Maybe it might be like (someone mentioned) the Abyss (also too with the black light that went through your house) it's using the atmosphere to watch what's going on down here or to conceal it's presence. Just a thought.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
few random thoughts...

music is a universal language, so why not try to translate the whole song? somebody must have a software program that can translate recorded music, right? what's the song translation of "do re me fa so la ti," frequency, rhythm, lyrics, studio sound mix, numbers, letters...hell anything that might be worth studying.

@rw, was there anything out of wack with the amps, mics, anything with electricity? have you tried recreating the entire event on the anniversary of the first occurance? with the same ppl, same cut (don't remember if it was a final cut or work in progress), same board, same everything...don't know if it will be a friday, but it's worth a shot.

are you good with photoshop? or any photoshop techies? could you make a rendering?

and why would you need the permission of the aliens to take their pix? i don't think they've been asking our permission. seriously don't think ppl would willingly allow being probed. just think of yourself as a papp, taking pixs of celebrity aliens.

mia

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   

CX

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   
In case anyone here has not heard the Solfeggio tones, they can be heard here individually on this site that sells the Solfeggio tuning forks.....i gather they are the correct tones, please correct me if this is not the case.

Solfeggio tuning forks

A very interesting topic this, i'd be interested to find out whether or not these frequencies have played a part in the countless other sightings and incidents in the past, or if so, how often.

By the way, i tried my best to make those frequencies on the above site to play the "Close Encounters" ufo tune.....but it just was'nt happening!

Chrisonabike.......just out of interest, did you make any official report when this incident happened? Obviously it would have been in your interest to have made the report annonymously, or is this the first time you've told an "official" organisation about it?

CX.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by CX

Thanks for that link. Ridiculous price for tuning forks.. part of me thinks is it just a new age scam? But I'l ignore that for a bit. I wana make those tones myself with my music software and meditate on them.. seeing as I need to start meditating....

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   
And on that note lets please get back to the topic,

Read through the thread find the pic, Its a few pages back so go back a bit,

Now if you have questions to ask him or the friends who where with him that night please feel free to ask away,

Also our ufo forum covers a heck of a lot of different theroys on Aliens/ufo,

Use the serch button to find some topics that you may also like,

[edit on 18-5-2008 by asala]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Welcome to the boards Robbie! And thank you for sharing your story with us.

I have a question which I don't think has been asked yet in this thread, and I understand if you choose not to answer it, but I think it is important that it is not ignored.

Were you under the influence of any drugs at the time of your experience?

This is not meant as a stab, but I think it is very important to rule this out before we can discuss this as an actual physical phenomenon.

As an aside, I think it would be a good idea if the admin stepped in to clean this thread up a bit, it seems there is way to much off-topic banter that should be deleted. I think it's quite unfair to expect Mr. Williams to wade through almost 30 pages this and expect him to continue responding with enthusiasm.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Modulus

I can answer that for you man he said no he wasnt on drugs. Actually his own words were 'something like' -- 'no illegal substances were harmed during this experience'

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by P-a-r-a-d-o-X-2

Thanks Paradox, I must have missed that when I skipped all the pages in their teens

Could we seriously consider cleaning this thread up though?

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Before reading this i've never heard of this robbin williams. I heard he's real big in europe. about his story, kinda broken up, structural problems with his story. nothing shocking about it. sounds like any other UFO sighting story i've ever read. A light over san fernando valley..well, that could be anything. I see robbie getting special treatment here because he's a celebrity. his story is not that interesting and we have all of these posts over it? i don't know, am I the only one not impressed by his email? or am I just rude? Sorry I didn't read the entire thread, but I've read his email entirely. Anyway, glad he's here and i'm sure he knows who I am, probably added me as a foe.

new topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join