It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robbie Williams' Sightings - In HIS OWN WORDS

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by orange-light

Hmm... has anyone else ever said they see some weird black light? Ive never heard of it before.. I dont mind if it was white pink blue or black.. its just the fact it entered his house like he said.. weird.. never heard of that before.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
2 Thoughts:

Maybe its not that way:
tunes = sort of call for ball/ufo to appear
but:
tunes = alter conciousnes -> what was already there invisible became visible.

And maybe the rest of the event was a consequence of the second.

The black Strip.
I wonder what imprint a 4D object (or dimension rip?) would cause on a 3D world. Could it be that such an 4D object seen from our 3D would be pitch black (black body) because light and atoms and everything leaves the space of known 3D natural laws? (no reflection)
Ok a crazzy idea i know.

Anyway I am courious of this song.
Maybe suddently millions of people start seeing objects in the sky when listening to that song?
You can't run you can't hide my dear aliens!

I better go and buy me a nice tin foil hat before the prices for tin foil hat's sky rockets!

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
geez this isn't a forum for rob,let's all focus on what's important
and why we all are here ;the sightings.
the moderators and rob showed and said it's him.
end of discussion i would say.
were all equal here,let's not talk about Why
someone tells his/her story but discuss
What is been seen please
because it's something special.

@mark...
im still reading all threads,
amazing forum!
thanks for everything!
love xx

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by P-a-r-a-d-o-X-2

ok haven.t heard of black light and i have never seen one by myself
i could imainge that the light might be compareable to something i know or my brain would try to compare it to something well known

but on the other hand anything is possible
peopel being able to come to the earth will be able to create black light

i guess i read one or two posts in which it was said that black light is not good
could be a missinterpretation of mine

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
it's all so strange and misterious

CX

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I know it's a bit of a long shot, but is there any unusual effects that the tempreture and different light settings can have on either the environment or the mind?

Take a mirage for example, people seeing things that just are'nt there, but are convinced they are.

Could anything like that have happened to recreate the illusion of this dark light we are discussing?

Whilst doing searches for "dark lightning", i found info on like a negative effect being produced in photography called the "Clayden effect".

Heres an example....scroll down the page for the piccy i'm reffering to....

Clayden effect

"Clayden effect....

An old photography book I have mentions the Clayden effect as being still unexplained. Strong, quickly moving lights will sometimes reverse on the photo. The book showed photos of sparks flying. Most where white, but a few sparks were totally black. I suppose that what I got on this photo is the same effect! I was photographing insects dancing on the water, and only on one of the 10 photos I made I got these totally saturated, white lines with sharply defined edges. The strong light was provided by the sun reflecting on the water, and the motion by the water itself. It's pretty logical that on reversal film the Clayden reversion produces white instead of black streaks!

This is a very rare happening. I have not been able to intentionally obtain the Clayden effect on any photo."

I'm sure the above effect has little if nothing to do with real life incidents, but if light can effect the way we see things on film, could this not be possible in real too?

I have very little knowledge in both photography or environmental effects on the way we see things, so excuse me if any of what i amsuggesting is not possible.

Could the dark light Rob saw, actualy have been normal bright colour, yet something that night made it appear dark?

Ok it still leaves a lot unexplained, but i'm just clutching at straws.

CX.

[edit on 18/5/08 by CX]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I have no disbelief in the possibility of a black light unlike some people saying how the hell can you have a black light... well I still ask how the hell do they float warships or make planes take off... its just science... and we arent anywhere yet.

I cant explain jack about it, weve had some good thoughts here tho like it maybe some kinda photographing / scanning deivice... that one resonates with me........ who knows.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrisonabike
BTW..I probably would'nt have posted or gone public with any of this if Dan Ackroyd had'nt>>>and as a nice bit of coinsidence i rented his house for a while when i first moved to LA...i had no idea he was into this stuff at the time..And a lot of crazy stuff happened there too....

UFO related? You think that might have any influence with this experience you had now?

btw it's really cool that you did, I think it's always good to bring attention to this area even though you might be in risc of being considered mental

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Isaac Tanner Madsen
reply to post by chrisonabike

I really want to hear this song.
I don't know what effects it might have, but it sure sounds like it has some fascinating qualities. I honestly haven't heard any of your songs (as far as I know) but if they bring aliens down there's gotta be something cool about 'em.

i'd like to listen to it too, wouldn't it be brilliant if we all played at the same time to see what would happen?

and you should go find some of his songs, 'cos they're good

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by SilAquarius

Oh yeah nice one I forgot that, Dans house.. plenty of weird stuff going on.. now Dan presents [or did] some UFO program?

Oh this is all getting freaky Im truly worried whos doing what to Robbie...

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   

yeah apparently he had a DVD (i just did a quick search) Dan

maybe paranormal stuff is following chrisonabike... it seems that some people are more sensitive to this kind of stuff

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD !! its THE Robbie Williams !!!!
man i think u'r a Legend , and ofcourse the worlds best entertainer

my Question is : do you have any childhood memories of UFO sightings , weird dreams ? , do u sometimes feel that ur psychic ?

and thank you very very much rob ! ..u insipred thousands if not millions with ur music and everything u do

cheers from the middle east

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   

i won.t say that it isn.t true
chrisonabike saw it and therefore it has been this way

i am always trying to understand things therefore i am thinking about it
there are several good theories to explain that kind of light
although in some way it is kind of paradoxon to me

but how can you explain a blind person what it means to see?

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by SilAquarius

yeah apparently he had a DVD (i just did a quick search) Dan

maybe paranormal stuff is following chrisonabike... it seems that some people are more sensitive to this kind of stuff
EXACTLY!
Some people either have a natural tendency to draw paranormal things to themselves or are just more aware of paranormal things than others.
I used to have a quite full list of all of the strange things I have experienced in my lifetime in my ATS blog but sadly the blogs seem broken and its not there anymore.

But yes, I think Chris might be one of those people. Well being that he was not alone on any of those occassions it could be a friend of his that is the one drawing these events around them.. hard to say.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   

so called normals works for me

you made a good point, probably noone is normal, we all have our differences and what is normal to me it's not to you. many people that think that they are normal, really aren't when you judge them by your own vision of the world... and who's to say that my vision of normal is correct... this is all very subjective

ummm i'm not sure if that is well explained, i'm not english so it would be so much easier to explain in portuguese, but i hope you got the idea

cheers

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Maybe nobody is drawing anything, maybe its more simple, maybe he is being targeted and manipulated by military ops to help install the NWO..

Ok I wont say that anymore but thats my concern.. all that gos mainstream is highly suspect, and believe it or not, ATS is still mainstream in this area of the woods.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
NOTE

I have spent the last 45 minutes cleaning this thread up. This thread is about Rob's sightings it's not a "fan thread", it's not a means to getting music business advice, and it sure as hell is not a venue to bash on the guy.

STAY ON TOPIC or your posts will be removed and repeat offenders will lose the ability post. Seriously, this is ATS.

Springer...

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TheNetherlands

OBVIOUSLY the song is ON TOPIC, idle chit chatting about other subjects and or members' beliefs is NOT ON TOPIC and makes it hard to find anything about the topic.

Springer...

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TheNetherlands

I'm not Mark, but we understand that the song "Arizona" is connected to his sighting, and that music in general may play some part in the event(s). As long as the discussion is connected to the UFO sighting, there shouldn't be a problem.

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join