It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robbie Williams' Sightings - In HIS OWN WORDS

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrisonabike
well...I live in the hollywood hills so im not the only celeb here...And no i did'nt get that feeling...IT was how ever the best friday night of my life and the natural high I had that evening compares to nothing

Interesting. I had sightings in my childhood and felt high days thereafter.

Its unseperable with spiritual experiences.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   

reply to post by Skyfloating

well...I live in the hollywood hills so im not the only celeb here...And no i did'nt get that feeling...IT was how ever the best friday night of my life and the natural high I had that evening compares to nothing

I would 100% agree with you on that, It just makes you feel like theres so much more out there that you have yet to even scratch the edges off,

Makes you think theres a whole lot yet to know, its nice to feel small in this world sometimes,

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexDJ

reply to post by AlexDJ

Cheers Alexdj...yeah i had some weird dreams around that time..Involving Ufo's..I was very lucid in these dreams and i actually told the person who i was standing with( in said dream) that i knew i was dreaming..they just smiled at me and did'nt say anything...

OK Chris...tought question..but here it goes..do you think that any intellegent above ours would use our own ways (speak) or technology to communicate with us??...just a tip " the guy standing just one side smile at me"... i dont want to make any fire about this..but lot of time they use "dreams" to confirm it was a real communication..why? you may ask, on my own experience because you cant prove any dreams to be the real deal and that helps them be on the "shadows" in some way but still your sub chris knows this isnt
. If not..heck why would you would be around here in the first place...this would have never happen chris.

LOL! I had a dream this morning that chris was walking down my road and I had a long chat and asked him some questions, but it wasn't my road in the dream it was somewhere else I haven't seen before and lived in a different house, and here I am in a convo with him, how ironic

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by GeordieRacer

GeordieRacer
Well if you want to research at UFOs you do research at UFOs.
If you want to do research at "black energies" as you call it, then you research that.
If you want to research at spirituality, you do spirituality etc.

You don't mix research subjects, you will get mixed results. God knows those subjects are already badly mixed and at most times indistinguishable from one another in our present reality and times we live in, at least for the rest of us, the unexperienced observers.

I'm not qualified to give any advice but I noticed your interests at this time seems to lean more on black crafts, (I am not talking about orgone matter though) why not change the attitude just for experimentation and try a bit of the "lighter" side just this once, just to see what you get.

I don't know why your friends told you about orgone being bad, at least from what I gleaned about Reich's work you can't use it as a way to do harm if you know what you are after, unless doing harm is in your intentions. I suppose at least someone can always try the safest methods described to bring cleaner energy to our surroundings, unless we aren't sure we don't have another "pollution" source we are not aware of, being introduced from other "activities". I am taking the liberty to talk in such manner by only referring to these concepts as from inside the mindset of a researcher for the reasons of pure gaining of knowledge and not in a mindset of fulfillment about any underlying personal motives that may exist in a persons mind.

Let me give you a very simple example of "overuse" that may result, this one is from practices irrelevant with Reich's work, for instance try building a small pyramid same as in Cheops in analogies and put it under your bed, first 5 days If my memory is not failing me you feel fine, after that you start feeling a little grumpy. All this must be used with a good measure and with a clear purpose and of course good intentions.
Also don't force any answers from your search as a general attitude towards knowledge. Take some time off, discover more meaningful methods of acquiring info, or fulfillment. Often ask yourself why am I doing this? Try to get rational answers from yourself. Be practical, plant your feet firmly on safe ground, then start gazing up again. The right information or which paths to choose will come to us sooner or later, better later than sooner, trust me!

[edit on 17-5-2008 by spacebot]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AlexDJ

Your guess is as good as mine mate....

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Interesting. I had sightings in my childhood and felt high days thereafter.

Its unseperable with spiritual experiences.

but that leaves me on high tone for days
not able to sleep than at all

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Hi Rob.

I have also witnessed some kind of weird spotlight-like UFO's. I have not written about it until now.

Actually this was one of the reasons I joined ATS. I am normally a very sceptical person and even though I (for logical reasons) believed in life somewhere else in the universe, I was not really a believer in UFO's until I saw these strange lights a couple of years ago.

People might say, maybe they were spotlights in the sky, but the strange thing was that it sort of followed me around. I first noticed it when I was taking a walk. I looked up and saw these strange lights in the sky that sort of moved around. I assumed they were some kind of spotlights but I could not see the actual beam. They were moving around in a strange pattern. I shrugged it off however and went home to my apartment... However, I was shocked to see the lights had (I guess) followed me, because when I looked out they were outside my window !!! in the sky, moving around in a specific way.

This really freaked me out. I tried to find a logical explanation and I went outside again and took a walk, sort of afraid to even look up at the sky.

After a few blocks I did however, and I saw them again, above me, moving in the same way. I then went home and closed the curtains and I didn't look out.

People might say, why not even take a photo or something? The answer is I was kinda shocked. I was not at the time a UFO believer. I just wanted to -not- see it and forget it... and anyway, sadly it was not some spectacular UFO in different colours. They were strange lights, grey-ish in colour (like spotlights but without the beam) but they apparently followed me and moved in a specific pattern like way.

This was my only UFO sighting ever had and I have not witnessed any more since this incident (a few years ago).

This happened in Stockholm Sweden by the way. Sorry about my crappy english, it's not my first language...

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Maybe the bloody aliens are freaked out by all the other "celebs"?

At least it puts to rest the theory that UFOs are only seen by cranks and weirdos.

Maybe Hawking should read this thread!!!

link   
reply to post by Reconnection

The OBE i find scary not the dreams so much and I have no problems with ghosts or spirits visiting me as long as they are nice lol and so far I have had no problems and I have seen spirits ever since i was a little girl, I also believe that we all have a guardian angel looking out for us that some people I know believe are the Aliens.

The OBE stuff is just something I don't like and don't know why really.

link   
@JohnCleeseOnAMotorcycle/DannyTheAccomplice

Regarding the "black light";
Did it in any way resemble a shadow? Ignoring the base and cause of the shadow, would you liken it to one?

@ATS
In most cases where the ol' ATS chainsaw gets pulled out and starts doing the old chop-o-rama of the legs, it's due to people stories being told anonymously. When watching UFO experience interviews, etc, I know that I personally am more keen to listening than if it was told anonymously in a forum. This due to said anonymity, or rather lack thereof. In this case it is not only the matter of someone standing up publically for their experience, risking ridicule of the general population (oh my. whatever shall we do). This time it is someone putting the head in the guillotine saying "close shave, please". Thus making it all the more interesting ti read about.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   

reply to post by jennyy

Nah...nothing...sorry

Maybe you and your friends already are on another conscious level especially through music? just a thought

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Just a question for the crowd, and it'll probably get lost in the mass of replies, but I'm curious what other experiences people have had in about the same time range (5 months ago I think).

As for myself, the only "alien" experience I ever had was 6 summers ago. My family was living in tents at the time as were beginning to build a house. This took place in Port Angeles, WA (couple hours west of Seattle. I was just walking around our property that night waiting for the Northern lights that were forecasted to show that week (which is rare in Washington). While I was walking around I was thinking about the night sky, singing my thoughts aloud, one of those rare moment when I simply felt in tune with the universe.

The Aurora had been going on for awhile when suddenly like a switch it was "turned off" and a bright light appeared in the sky, almost like a spotlight straight at me for an instant. I could tell that whatever it was had just entered the atmosphere and it was somewhat smaller than the moon.

Say this O is the moon, this o is the object I saw, and this . is a star.

I startled me and I stopped singing. Then the object sped off directly for Seattle. At first I thought it must have been a meteorite, but the size of it frightened me so much I wasn't sure what to think. I've seen plenty of meteors enter the atmosphere and just burn off, but my instinct told me that this object had definitely entered without burning to dust. Yet I heard nothing about it after that even though I made my way about the web asking questions everywhere I could. That was before I came across ATS.

Anyhow, don't want to steal Robbie's thunder. I just thought I'd share because I've been wondering about it ever since and the music part of both experiences had me thinking about it again.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Haha Springer why only chris and not other Celebs...my guess...They like more Robbie music than the rest hahaha

Well formaly..i think Chris mind is set to something, he wants to deal with this...i think a lot of cebs even that it happens dont want to deal, afraid ...just forget really..my own guess here.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
chrisonbike.

Do you believe in spiritualism and or ever had experience in the past to communicate with super natural beings... or you ever have visited any spiritual priest ... if you have visit one i would suggest you to discuss this matter with him too... It does not have to be ETs or things like that alone to interfere in someone's life.... may be some other super natural creatures .... because after i went through your account... esp., of light and storm .... i have heard of someone people here who said it were ' Jinn ' or may be called Ghost don't know exactly what you guys call them... they fly and understand and communicate in our languages... and they are socially like us i meant they like music... and dance whatever.. they have different religions too .. this is not something mysterious i am telling you... you can ask any Muslim guy around he would confirm to this... in Koran there is whole chapter about Jinn..

and have you ever realized that they tried to communicate with you... ??

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
BTW..I probably would'nt have posted or gone public with any of this if Dan Ackroyd had'nt>>>and as a nice bit of coinsidence i rented his house for a while when i first moved to LA...i had no idea he was into this stuff at the time..And a lot of crazy stuff happened there too....

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Mekanik 81 was also there....

link   
Chris, This black light/ribbon thing has me scratching my head since this thread started purely because its not the norm on sightings. I have a question though. Was this black strip continuous from one side to the other then just vaporised or was it a section of black light that shot through.

Im trying to get my head around it not being a trick of light from your room which would usually be a continuous line of darkness. Then if it was a section of light then im definitely believing it to be some sort of intel gathering source ie getting visual/audio of you and your pals for whatever reason.

thesaint

link   

Originally posted by P-a-r-a-d-o-X-2
reply to post by Melyanna Tengwesta

Thats all very well with geometry... but its deeper than that.. the bigger picture is beyond geometry... Bruce Lee taught me that
I'l post something later from Brucey.

Not saying geometry isnt relevant in this reality.. course it is... to THEM. lol

I think you shud read the article first, it's about sound, octaves etc.

A friend of a dear friend of mine, Robert Boerman (crop circle researcher), just released a book about what sound (vibration) does to water. It makes geometrical images which you can see in his book 'Waterklankbeelden' (watersoundimages) it is about the geometrics of sound. Too bad it isn't yet translated into english but it will come soon.

www.dcca.nl...

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisonabike

Hey Rob, was wilkie(jw) with ya when this happened? and as he is your best mate what was his reaction? Coz some people feel embarassed to tell mates through fear or pi$$ takin...? nice to meet ya by the way. andy

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by AlexDJ

alex i guess most non-celebs won.t deal with it either and would be afraid

it can.t be what isn.t allowed to be

[edit on 17-5-2008 by orange-light]

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join