It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robbie Williams' Sightings - In HIS OWN WORDS

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
EXACTLY!
Some people either have a natural tendency to draw paranormal things to themselves or are just more aware of paranormal things than others.

i agree on this,sometimes sensitive persons are more open to all of the paranormal and the ufo things,it will be part of their lives,so it could be ''chris'' but also one of his friends,its a very interesting idea to believe the sound could make them appear..so i hope chris will try song again and sees what happens!

[edit on 18/5/08 by sankas]

(Mod edit: Trimmed quote. Please exercise good quote hygiene. -- Majic)

[edit on 5/18/2008 by Majic]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SilAquarius

I understand it, but I am Portuguese, it may make sense only to Portuguese speaking people.

Do you think you could start a thread about what your ex-boss told you?

On-topic, could someone with too much time on his/hers hands make a list of the questions asked?

I think that some were not yet answered but it's a bit difficult to keep track of them, maybe after this second (at least) cleaning job from Springer they are more visible.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Ok mods, i understand, and i agree.
Its said before but Rob, i hope you will publsih the song, in any way, so we could all try it out, maybe see what happens. Or you could set up some camera and then play it again with your mates... I hope your sightings will continue, in a harmless way ofcourse.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Don't Panic!

If a post you've submitted doesn't appear or has disappeared from this thread, please don't freak out.

Unsurprisingly, there's a large and growing number of off-topic posts bloating this thread, and unfortunately it's interfering with discussion of the topic.

For anyone who may have lost track of it, please review the original post:

Robbie Williams' Sightings - In HIS OWN WORDS

That's what this is all about.

It is perfectly understandable that Robbie Williams fans will want to take this opportunity to ply him with all sorts of questions or even just welcome him to ATS. That's not a sin, and I'm hoping no one will feel punished for being human.

It's legal to be human.

However, we really do need to keep this thread on track as best we can, because even Robbie Williams is nonetheless an ATSer, and as such is entitled to be able to discuss his experiences with the same level of candor, courtesy and respect all members deserve.

If he wants to talk about other things, I'm sure he'll be glad to start or participate in other threads for that purpose.

In this thread, however, in accordance with repeated requests from numerous members and the site administrators, the topic is specifically Robbie Williams' sightings, and it is important to stick with it.

It takes guts for anyone to publicly discuss personal experiences like these anonymously -- let alone a man ruthlessly hounded by a press corps looking for any excuse to cut him down. This is the kind of courage the world needs more of, and nurturing it is a cornerstone of the ATS community.

So please bear with us, do your best to stay on topic, and if the grim reaper of much-needed thread trimming should swing the way of one or more of your posts, please don't take it the wrong way.

We want to be fair to everyone, including Robbie, and give his eyewitness accounts and those of his friends a chance to be heard!

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Majic

lol no panic here, although I do feel a bit like I have been SPANKED so to speak. haha.

I was answering a question ... but its all good I sent them a U2U response.

back to the topic at hand.. hopefully this was not deleted but I saw someone mention an article which stated that chris had said that he had another sighting when he was younger. I would like to know if he would be willing to share what he remembers about that with us.

[edit on 18-5-2008 by NephraTari]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
well this thread/topic is so long i clicked past the remarks so fast i fell off the end of the topic

Chrisonabike, was radio your choice of media outlet regards this episode of ufos in your life or did you indeed have television to choose from?
and if so , why did you choose just radio or do you have a tv show coming up about your experiances also ?
cheers

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Some things are unexplainable however if a magical moment happens in ur life time just be gratefull and thankfull as we all are and have been that it happened it opens ur eyes makes u think abit more than usual and changes ur perspetive if we all played inspector morse than u might agree three things timing wanting and needing all coming together to create something beautiful give it time and odds on there will be other magical moments enjoy them for what they are cause what they are is magical
Dno

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrisonabike
BTW..I probably would'nt have posted or gone public with any of this if Dan Ackroyd had'nt>>>and as a nice bit of coinsidence i rented his house for a while when i first moved to LA...i had no idea he was into this stuff at the time..And a lot of crazy stuff happened there too....

May I ask you what do you mean with crazy stuff Rob?? Other kind of sightings?

btw, Hi everyone, I'm Charlie

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
" Im loving aliens instead "

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TheNetherlands

Ay up Netherlands. Like your connecting Arizona with the sightings. Music can seem to connect with the above............... was watching a religious program this Sunday morning and they were discussing religious service and the songs or chant that are an open conversation with the gods. Robbie is probably doing just the same, conversing with the gods through chant and song, just like so many religious experiences. Sometimes when I see the lights in the Peak District I thank Jesus for the experience and religiously white lights appear that are so beautiful.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisonabike

Hallo! I don't know much abuot UFO and Aliens but I'm sure WE'r not alone in our Universe and I think that these are very fashinating subjects. I guess if u know something about the story of Valerio Lonzi who affirms that he was abducted in 1982 when he was in a place near Genova in Italy. They say this is one of the most interesting stories about aliens...
Tanks in adv for your reply!
Bye!

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
The "black light" is a portal.

This type of sighting belongs to the "Nont" variety. These are interdimensional entities, similar to the critters (which I think of as elementals). Earth is their home too.

As such, both time and space is not linear, but rather an open book (to these types). It (the sighting) should be read as a sign, a portent of things to come, for example, as John Lennon's UFO and 0. from that same era.

Hope this helps answer some questions.

CX

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas
The "black light" is a portal.

Hi Matyas,

Are you able to tell us how you know this?

Is there anything you can provide which is a bit more meaty than you saying so?

Thanks,

CX.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Hi everybody!
I've read the experience it sounds quite interesting. Now I was just wondering,about the "black thing" you did see in the studio,what exactly did you(Chris/Rob&friends)make think that it was an alien(or something else) and not a shadow? I've read the description and I've imagined it like a shadow that's the why of my question; I know it could sound naive(I'm not an expert) but I was just wondering!

Cheers, Sil

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I'm trying to keep up with this thread but it is hard because it is getting so many responses.

Chrisonabike, What year did this occur?

I think we are seeing an incredible example of synchronicity/cosmic consciousness/what the bleep/etc right now from this one thread. So many of us seem to be making sense of some things we may have been feeling or intuitively "knowing" and haven't been able to piece together.

It's great to see someone with some weight in the public spotlight speaking up about things that alot of us have felt like outcasts over. It seems that if you're Joe Regular then you have no credibilty because you're nobody from nowhere. And if you're a celebrity, the smear is, "oh it's another whacky celebrity". For you to extend the mighty middle digit to those voices of unreason and share your experience speaks volumes about your character and intent.

I wonder what the percentages are with musicians, artists, philosophers having experiences. I am a musician and know other people who have also had similar experiences and they all have some type of artistic leanings. Or are we just able to articulate our experiences in a more coherant way?

Will the world we know
Be the world we knew
Will will be alone
Will we be their zoo
Will we find ourselves in a revolution
an evolution revolution

Peace, Love, and Happiness!
Chilli

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
The Robbie Williams’ Sightings FAQ Needs YOU!

Originally posted by ArMaP
On-topic, could someone with too much time on his/hers hands make a list of the questions asked?

I think that some were not yet answered but it's a bit difficult to keep track of them, maybe after this second (at least) cleaning job from Springer they are more visible.

Great idea! We definitely need one.

We have far too many members asking the same questions without having reviewed the thread first. That's understandable considering the thread is already so long and bloated, but it only compounds the problem and we really need to get a handle on things, lest the topic be forever buried under spam.

I've started a Robbie Williams' Sightings FAQ so we can keep track of the questions that have been asked and the answers Robbie and his friends have given. All members are welcome to contribute to it, and the FAQ will be periodically updated to keep it reasonably current.

Members can use the FAQ to quickly catch up on this thread and mods can use it as a guide for deleting questions that have already been asked/answered.

For my part, I just want to make it as easy as possible for Robbie's experiences to be shared with the world, for them to be explored in as much detail as possible, for the testimony of Robbie and his friends to be preserved accurately, for nobody to be overwhelmed in the process and -- perhaps -- to find some answers to some of the more mysterious questions.

You can help by respecting the topic, reviewing the thread before posting and contributing to the development of the Robbie Williams' Sightings FAQ.

Thanks to everyone for your understanding and assistance.

(And hopefully Robbie won't feel too terribly put off by all this.)

[edit on 5/18/2008 by Majic]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
One other question.

Do you find yourself attracted to prism like color patterns, patterns running the spectrum so to say. ie: the colored printing patterns on the inside flaps of almost every carton of food or product? NBC/MSNBC logos, Does anyone else have an insight on something like that post encounter? Or is it once again about hidden symbolism, code, garden variety subliminals?
Maybe I should've taken 2 red pills Morpheus. The first one is starting to wear off.

[edit on 18-5-2008 by Chillidog]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Have any of the people that were present been contacted by any government types over this sighting?

And if so, was it officially, or off the record?

I'm sure in the position of an entertainer, there are always security people, maybe even off duty police making a few bucks. Were any of them witnesses? Would they be willing to go public?

[edit on 18-5-2008 by TheFreeBird]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Springer brilliant job on the topic best to keep the celebs in the shadows we don't need a few thousand fans posting silly questions: P

I think it's good that Rob has come out in the open to speak about this and it just shows no matter how much fame and fortune a person can have they can't buy answers. You must search for those answers and searching is exactly what Rob is doing and it takes balls doing it in the spotlight of the media.

Hopefully this will show that no matter who you are, there is nothing wrong with seeking the truth.

Keep searching Rob

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Coincidentally (supposedly), the second UFO I saw was during Robbie's concert at Glastenbury 1998 (or was it 99? That proper wet and muddy year). It was very impressive and hovering behind the stage, off to the left for some time before shooting off. I thought it was part of the show for a little while.

I wasn't up for watching Robbie, my mates thought it would be a good idea cause it would be a field full of girls. I was glad I went in the end, may not be my genre of music but he is really a great showman and knows how to get the cowed going and an amazing atmosphere in the air.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join