It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robbie Williams' Sightings - In HIS OWN WORDS

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

Sure.

There is a fair amount of literature on the net regarding this "black" light, or dark light as it is more commonly referred to. It is usually associated with paranormal, and almost exclusively UFOs.

John Lennon

You can find plenty of the other information there. Posey has done a lot of work to put it together. The Black Sun, source of spiritual transformation, not to be confused with the Wewelsburg sun, is also a key to understanding the dark light phenomena within the context of the paranormal. As portals go, within a pseudoscientific context, critters and orbs thrive within proximity of strong electrical activity.

"High Electromagnetic distortions create 'Temporal Event Horizons' (ie. black holes, vortexes) which allows the orb to pass through with no difficulty. The Temporal Event Horizon acts as a buffer helping to keep the orb in a state of constant energy and stability while slipping just outside of time and space."

source

Anthropomorphological manifestations are Kali and Hekate to mention a few, with parallels for recent discoveries in physics, but not limited thereto. Supposedly we found the missing matter, but that is another subject.

While we may be far off from understanding this phenomena, it nevetheless does occur, and fairly often. I believe all disciplines contain pieces of the puzzle, and there has been no concerted effort in a peer reviewed firld to put them together, as far as I know.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

Matyas, Dont know if I agree with you but thats what my mate said about it, portal, electoenergetic magnetism creating vortexs/portals. I am happy to believe its ghost, less scary but she agreed with what you say as i just read it out she said same thing posts back, strange but now chrisonabike said he used certain frequencies, nothing I know about but what my mate said about the cultlike indigo group she was asked to join they use those frequencies to do with dna strands and ufo's too, interesting

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Hi all,

Was it already mentioned here somewhere? ... WHEN excactly where the sightings, as you -Springer - mentioned in the last paragraph of the first post in this thread, that you can get the date or close to it?!

This could help to bring more light into this subject.

Btw, SPRINGER - what are YOU doing next sunday?! And why is the photo of CHRISonabike/Rob mirrored??? ;-)

Another thing many here already have discussed ... The Ancient (Solfeggi?) frequencies stuff!

I am also working with frequencies / 'higher vibrations' and am amongst other things in the re-search of cosmic energy and cosmic patterns. Im not a musician as chrisonabike/Rob, but if you can accept the fact that everything in the universe is made of vibrations, and everything swings/vibrates on a certain level, it seems very logical to me that people who do very often practice with harmonic structures (like for example: singing one and the same song very often), do also attract much more such kind of energy patterns in their surrounding; often in a way an inner instance (the essence?!) had wished for.

For me the described sightings could not really be separated, bc in the end they all were some kind of energetic appearences with certain vibrations and patterns.

I would love to know the date of the sightings, as I can have a look at my data, what I was up around the time. I know the connection between chrisonabike/Robs energetic patterns (on a certain level) and my very own ones, so maybe to exchange some information about that via U2U could help also.

Another thing what I am spontanious wondering about is ... What did you chrisonabike/Rob mean when you wrote (readable on page 1 of this thread) "I don't know why, but I had a hunch it was one of ours." ???
What did you mean with 'ours'?

And last but not least, I know that no energy form in the whole universe is ever lost and we are all currently living in times were it is highly necessary to highten up the vibrations and also consciousness of human mankind to work on a more responsible level in benefit for all on this planet - which is very much out of balance now.
(I personally believe any kind of aliens and/or more intelligent live form will never appear with proof until 'WE' here on 'EARTH' haven't reached a certain higher level ourselves ;-)

And as there are many beings out there, working on higher (vibration) levels these days, this does also cause an acceleration of many things running on earth, so take care what you are on about and always look for an opportunity to do good and help, OK?!

Thank You very much for reading and answering the above questions. I hope this helps!

with Love, Light, Peace & Happiness

guard

PS: There are happening some amazing synchronicities connected to my stuff, hear currently in this thread. Great! :-)
And somehow I can't help, but something is saying me ... there is not everything 'righteeoh' here.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by GeordieRacer

Truth be told, we know very little about electromagnetism and even less about gravity. Any engineer or scientist worth their salt will admit we do not know exactly what electromotive force is, even though we use it on a consistent basis.

Furthermore, if you are a fan of Prof. Lisa Randall, you may be aware her theories depict the universe (our universe) as a four dimensional construct or bubble trapped within a ten dimensional superspace. I find this particulary fascinating, as a 4:6 split (a very popular book on this subject was written some time ago called The Crack in the Cosmic Egg) reduces to a 2:3 ratio, consistent with, of all sources, the Biblical creation story.

When we contemplate the multidimensional aspects of our reality, then we can see how experiences like Robbie's can fit into the new worldview. In "olden" days these were signs and portents, and based upon the newly revealed knowledge of the ancients, they appear to be closer to the truth than we realize.

In my opinion, Robbie is telling the truth. As an analogy, he and his friends have seen the curve of the Earth, and he wishes to share his experience with those of us who see it as flat. It is up to us to exercise our gifts in order to understand.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Kali and Hekate? New age hokum I'm afraid.

If there's a 50/50 chance that Chrisonabike's experience was due to natural phenomenon and a 50/50 chance that it was extra terrestrial why is it most people here will choose to believe it's e.t? I think it's because people WANT to 'believe' so much that it will bias and therefore blinker their view on the matter.

The flowing black beam may have been a rare undocumented effect created by the electrical storm, or could have been extra terrestrial. The ball of light, as has been stated, was most likely due to the electrical storm too, or were extra terrestrial. The timing of the ball showing up only when songs were played could have easily been coincidental. Or the experience could have been some rich folk's idea of a special effects joke played on these unsuspecting people. My point is, people need to balance out all the possibilities instead of just automatically thinking ''ufo ufo 2012 nwo greys nordics'' e.c.t e.c.t

Even Chrisonabike himself (fella, couldn't you have chosen a shorter alias?
) says that the experience itself may not have been extra terrestrial and he was one who was there so let's look at the earthly options first of all.

We need a storm expert first of all, I bet someone on this board is one or knows someone who is one.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Hey Matyas, I'm intheskywithdiamonds, using Geordie's account as hes on my pc and too much faff on to log out and log my account in haha, being a blonde female its a bad combo hahahaha, kidding!

Also if you want to believe the spiritual advancement theory instead of the apocolypse theory or war theories of 2012 then things like this have been increasing in sightings etc since 1998, as we are said to be accelerating into fourth/fifth dimension whatever you want to believe, we are said to be now residing in the 3rd, in the 4th it opens channels of seeing spirit/ufo's/ energies, random religions say we will see the dead, meaning spirits, such as bible prophecies ranting about god shall raise the dead in the holy war, surely if it all hits the fan under all the conspiracies,

Say the world ends in terms of finances and disasters creating new landscapes and start again scenarios and say we do see spirits clear as day, everyone, and ufo's then im sure war would be understanding based of how we have been lied to referring to government control, which sort of ties it all together especially with bunkers/id chips to dull senses from supposed enlightenment. Either way its something ive been researching for over 10yrs since was a kid who didnt know better hahahahaha,

Should have got out more as was supposedly a party animal from running clubs but really this was where my interests lie, how can you not go outside look at the stars in the sky and wonder, how can you NOT believe in the afterlife, all it will boil down to in the end is human hope, its not love that gets us through the day, its the hope in love, the hope in life, hope in anything really, so its all going to be a ride.

Despite knowing bits and bobs over years from working in things like this i secretly hope in 2012 nothing happens haha, not because im a debunker as im a believer albeit skeptical, but because if it DOES happen how can you stay sane? either way over years people ive met/friends I have in all walks of life all share a story, all share a truth and in an article I wrote only way to find the truths in life is to talk to everyone without prejudice with total communication and understanding speaking and listening with trust yet discernment and take every story and situation and see the lesson with it in and it will apply to something in your life at some point to enlighten you upon a subject.

Anyway boring bits over basically I think and believe the increase in all this phenomena and people looking into all this holds some substance (not alcohol related hahahaha) but I think Something is guiding them to seek truth, how can you NOT want to know secrets of life? its 42 if you dont know hahahahaha private joke many will get, many wont, if you read my articles youd get that, my Editor didnt....
But I totally grasped your description of what you said, I saw similar thing with Geordie and insane common sense said vortex or portal, I described in a post lost somewhere in these billions of pages the other side of wall it came from is a vortex. Thats if it hasnt been deleted?

Sorry Chrisonabike if you are getting annoyed me and Geordie are hijacking your thread hahahaha, just he got all hyper thinking you had seen same thing, dont think we did although Ive seen UFO's and Spirits all time too none triangular with Yellow and Black stripes though but if I told you MY stories you WOULD think I was MAD hahaha, My Editor did, used to work on Ghostbusters trips, visiting haunted places all over and investigating them in a REAL way, not Derek Acorahs entertaining way, hahaha hes a funny bloke anyway, but seeing things doesnt make you insane, it just makes life interesting? Anyway Im off gotta go see a man about a Three Headed Monkey (if you are a gamer you'll get that reference hehe, GENIUS game!)

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
i discovered this site thanks to R.W.; I'm sceptical about aliens,but i found it very interesting .Robbie if you believe, if you have the convition ,why you write here through Springer???And one question:why this strange sighting happen only in Beverly Hills to a popstar ,but not to me...a NORMAL...CHARMING PERSON????
he...he...Sorry for my english,but i'm italian.Maryangie and a little angel called Lorenzo from Verona(Italy)

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by CX
Hi chrisonabike, nice to meet you

Thanks for sharing your experiences, and for getting your mates on board too, always a good thing when theres more than one witness report to these things.

I hope you don't mind me asking, but as someone with undoubtedly a little more money than the average conspiracy theorist here, have you thought about what you'd like to do next in this journey of discovery?

I try not to take much notice of the press these days, but i think i read somewhere that you were thinking of buying an observatory, which incidentaly would be highly cool. If you'd rather not answer, i understand, but i guess we all sit here at times listing all the things we'd do if we had the money.

I guess if you have the time, you could pretty much travel wherever you wanted, so do you have a kind of "wish list" of things to buy, places to go, relating to the kind of things we discuss here on ATS?

Also, since your interest in UFO's has hit the news, has any other celebs come forward and said to you that they are interested too? It's ok, i'm not looking for names or anything, i just think that there are probably a lot of household names that have interests like this, yet are worried about the damage to thier image should people get to hear about it.

Back on topic, since the studio incident, and especially if theres any chance that frequencies could be involved, have you set any equipment up that could record any furture events?

Anyway, great to have you on board

CX.

I don't know what Im going to do next mate...I'm just going to let it happen...I got bored just reading about stuff,you know? ...I'm sure something will come my way ..I'm not one to skirt around things..might as well open Pandora's box and see what happens...I've achieved everything I want musically so I've not much to loose really..And now i want to do something else for a while...this is my something else..for the time being...As for what other celebrities think?I really don't know...haven't been amongst any for a long time...And no I was never building a Observatory ......
Oh yeah, some one asked me if I've ever spoken to Reg Presley(the troggs) and yes I have... A long time ago when I was in Take That..Everybody was saying how mad it was of him to give away his royalties for Crop cirlcle research...(This was time when Wet Wet Wet covered' Love Is all around')...I did'nt so I gave him A bell...He was very informative and It was very kind of him to take the time to talk to me....

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Corum

Regardless of what others here assume, I have refrained from using the E.T. tag. And I have not claimed a hard scientific perspective, simply because I am not aware of peer reviewed work on it.

Even with the "New Age" taint, these goddesses were around long before, and for a very long time. There is no rule unequivocally stating mankind did not have these types of experiences until now. So mythology stands just as much a chance as the any other discipline to contribute a piece of the puzzle.

For effect, I'll say it again. If we are to draw closer to understanding Robbie's experience, we will have to submit it to a forum highly diversified in other disciplines. Physics, psychology, literature, history, anthropology, just to mention a few. Or else our perspecive stands the chance of becoming one sided and eventually lost in a flood of meaningless data.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
hi everybody,
I'm here because my curiosity, but I want to be also honest confessing to be a rob's fan...don't worry I will be "in topic"
I don't know if I belive in aliens and ufo,but the inexplicable phenomenons are very interesting...you talk about black light and sighthings...they are an charming subject and also dreadful..
dear rob,
I follow your interviews and at the first time I thought you were crazy, but now, reading the different theories I've started to think about an alternative reality.
I imagine you and your friends lost....looking in your eyes and asking yourselves."what's happened?"
I don't want to know your conclusion/supposition,but the first thought...what was been your logical rep?
have you asked yourself "why me?"...I think in the first reaction there is a truth, or maybe a part...probably you re-alive in your mind that moment....many many times....are still the logical rep valid??
in your past,have you assisted to other phenomenons like these, or similar??
you are already a privileged...do you feel like a "chosen"?
you haven't still repeated the experiment with your song "Arizona"...maybe have you fear??

sorry man for my invasion,I'm really ignorant about this..if I 've offended anyone I apologize, but i need to understand what there is over the curiosity...

P.S.:...
just for me...what's the "materialize dance"?LOL

CX

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

Thanks for that Matyas, much appreciated.

To chrisonabike, or his friends that were present that night....

Basic as this may sound, theres definately no chance that this was any form of shadow that passed through the room?

Sorry to ask this, but i'm just trying to eliminate every possibilty.

CX.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
"The" Robbie Williams? Take That Robbie?

Who'd thought that an article in the Daily Mail turns out to be true, Robbie is looking for aliens after all! I take back every insulting remark about the paper, infact, I might consider writing them a letter of apology.

If you want to start a thread about this you can with my permission.....What do you think?

I'm off to watch Iron Man....

Would it not be better to remain anonymous on the board instead of allowing the whole world to see who you are?

I am not taking aim at the poster, just remaining sceptical about the individual in question.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
That wasnt off topic man, was about the conspiracies and energetic changes that could relate to what chrisonabike saw and response to Matys post about vortex's, Sorry I let her post on my account will tell her to use hers but it wasnt off topic, was relevant to the experiences.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
just for me...what's the "materialize dance"?LOL
[/quote

There Isn't a Materialize dance....I was joking>>Most things that i joke about unfortunately Are taken Literally..because they sound the most shocking..And if there was a Font for Irony I doubt any of my freinds in the press would use it....

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by GeordieRacer

Yes, but you posted it twice. No need to post something twice.

Scroll up and you´ll see your post still standing.

Thanks.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisonabike

Reg Presley is a lovely bloke. i met him in the late 80s/early 90s (quite by accident) on a barge trip in wiltshire where he was with a 'crop circle convention' and he took a great deal of time to talk with me of his research and not so long after i heard he donated a slew of money to crop circle research.

he hasn't been too badly slated in the press for his beliefs, but his time is a bit past now. he's not the celebrity and the press couldn't care less as it doesn't sell. you, on the other hand, are still up there for the press to make a meal of.

i'm tremendously impressed you're coming out about this. i had experiences of UFOs in the midlands in the 60s and 70s before i left and have always had people thinking me a kook for mentioning them. this site gives me . . . something to hold on to to help me know i'm not insane.

i do understand about black light and have never really been articulate enough to explain it as you have.

i now live in northern germany and i'm being followed, or i attract 'em — or i just seem to be able to 'see' them and they are all around always. i don't always see them, but sometimes.

i have never seen them in company with others, more's the pity.

there has never been anything i can pin-point going on when i see this black light. nothing. and i can't set it up.

ETA: IMO i have seen three different types of UFO over my life and one of them looked as though they were of this earth, although nothing i can work out what the technology was. the other two i have no idea from whence they came and why i got to see them. it's ok though. i just have accepted they are here and i keep an eye out on ATS to always learn.

the germans are an extremely skeptical lot and i have no one to discuss this with in this country.

[edit on 18/5/2008 by Floh]

[edit on 18/5/2008 by Floh]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
hey@chrisonabiky What year did that occur? (light ball)

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisonabike

but you didn.t joke on the experince, did you?

did it change your life, your way of thinking?

and did you got other experiences, other sighings?

[edit on 18-5-2008 by orange-light]

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join