It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Sigil Results, this stuff works!

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave420
reply to post by librasleep

No. Evidence. For. Any. Of. This. Nonsense.

It seems everyone here who thinks it does is only doing so through a mix of wanting it to be real, and by irrational interpretation of real-world events.

No-one has demonstrated this stuff to be real, and considering the vast financial wealth and benefit to the whole world that would unleash, has failed to do so.

Surely that should strike everyone as suspicious. This is just one more way for people to feel like they are "special" and "belong" to a group of other "special" people. It's ridiculous.

Ok Dave is really being persistent, which leads me to believe that he KNOWS this sigil magick is real and is trying to throw us all off the trail.

I've experienced over and over again that anything that is pushed that hard should be ignored. So everyone please ignore Dave and pretend he doesn't exist because his sole purpose may be to keep you from discovering something that gives you the power that he doesn't want you to have.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by annestacey
Ok Dave is really being persistent, which leads me to believe that he KNOWS this sigil magick is real and is trying to throw us all off the trail.

Yes, very suspicious indeed. He is probably a member of that Skull and Bones culty thing.

Anyways, Dave, do not judge reality on the word of other people. It takes very little time to try it out, so just do it. Choose a reasonable goal that could be achieved in a reasonable amount of time (because Dave, we both know you want reasonably quick "proof") and try it.

What is the worst that can happen? You might get what you want. Or, even better, you can post here and say it did not work! Either way you win!

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Here's a site that may interest some of you.
Chaos Magic

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Yes! This stuff truly works.

George Bush is dead, I am ruler of the free world, all women are attracted to me, I am a trillionaire and own thirty-six homes.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by annestacey

Hey, I disagree with you annestacey. I think Dave keeps coming back in the hopes that someday someone will eventually convince him. He doesn't want to believe in this stuff but he probably secretly does. He just needs something (like some sort of proof) to hang on to because its so weird for him.
I haven't lost hope for him and am glad he's still around cuz maybe one day something will sink in. Part of the problem is that he and we are talking apples and oranges. Not everything that is real and true is amenable to empirical science. Sometimes it just has to be experienced.
... then again, maybe you are right about him.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
For some reason, I was lured to this thread, and somehow, I'm not surprised that this works. Magick of ANY kind is a tool used to grant a desired action of some sort, according to a few books I've read (no, they were not fanatsy books or anything like that). I'm studying Wicca right now, and I fing this sigil magick interesting. Tell me, are you a Pagan religon of some kind? I'm just asking.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
But, I would also like to make another note. I, myself wouldn't just use magick and cast spells all willy-nilly, I'd be careful with it. I fear that magick, whether what it is used for, can backfire at times.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Ah Dave, my little friend, you little bundle of fun and laughter....we meet again!

What you must realise, and are clearly missing, is that this magic stuff is subjective....if you believe it works for you then it will, and if you believe it doesn't, then someone else will have have to show you that it does...

Anyway, as much as I would love to hear your reports on how it didn't work for you, even if you do summon up the courage to try it, I guess your attitude of denial and dismissiveness...not to mention your lack of imagination...will doom you to failure, no matter how much you enjoy the charging up process.

So....why come onto a thread like this at all, eh? Why get involved at all, if you think your only role is to save us from our beliefs and experiences? We've had this discussion before...spirituality has to be experienced and cannot be measured...and empirical science does not and will never have all the answers.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

Can you show me evidence of it working for one person? And I mean proper evidence, not something that could have happened by chance. Because just because I'm not a believer (yet) doesn't mean to say it can't be demonstrated to be true.

I'm in this thread because I'd like to know, definitively, if this stuff works. So far all I can see is people attributing events/things that could have happened anyway, to this sigil stuff. That is not rational. I'm here to deny ignorance, not to give it a free pass.

I would have thought people who were interested in something would like to know it actually exists and is not just a misunderstanding of something mundane. Otherwise how do you know you are not wasting your time in superstitions?

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Why should I have to supply you with evidence? That's not my responsibility. Despite my best efforts to explain this to you, you cannot move away from your ignorance and misunderstanding of the real point of this subject....that it is ENTIRELY experiential and subjective, and CANNOT be measured, proven, quantified....

Stop asking for other people to do the work for you.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by dave420

I'm in this thread because I'd like to know, definitively, if this stuff works. So far all I can see is people attributing events/things that could have happened anyway, to this sigil stuff.

here's a true story to sort of illustrate caitlinfae's point; tho its not about sigils per se. Many years ago my girlfriend and I were both smokers and wanted to quit. We went to one of those group hypnotism sessions. She had doubts about it. My point of view was that if it worked for even one person before, the possibility was there that it could therefore also work for me. With that I followed the hypnotists every suggestion and for the first time in my life, was actually hypnotized (basically a deep relaxation technique similar to meditation).
She went back to smoking after 6 months. I went back only after a year of putting up with her smoking in front of me. Stupid me!
Point is, my belief that it "could" work was enough for me to experience success. It wasn't necessary to have irrefutable proof beforehand.
You are going to be waiting a long time if you want irrefutable proof that sigils work. After all, in my opinion, they seem to invoke something that is not of this materialistic, tangible world. How can you measure that? You can't. At the same time, once you experience it you have a hard time denying its there.
In addition, although we experience results in the here and now, the mode of communication with that other dimension or whatever it is is just too fuzzy to even comprehend fully.
Nevertheless, I use this belief now in everyday life; even without necessarily doing sigils. If all I do is increase "possibilities" for good things in my life to whatever extent I can, then this is good enough, but I really do believe this is a powerful tool.
cheers mate! Just keep a positive outlook and one day you will be there.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by caitlinfae
Stop asking for other people to do the work for you.

You took the words RIGHT OUT of my mouth, I swear it!

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by wayno

There's a big difference between the placebo effect, which is well-understood, and the ability to affect the world around you in unknown ways.

If sigil is intangible then how can it affect anything? Doesn't that make it useless?

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

I just wanted some evidence that this was something other than overactive imaginations. I would have thought anyone who believed in it would have evidence - otherwise why do they believe? That is about as irrational as it gets. And if they don't have evidence, that they'd at least want to find it.

Apparently no-one here can. With the evidence at hand, it is indistinguishable from imagination.

I'm not asking anyone to do work for me, I'm suggesting ways to get people to do work for themselves - if people want to know if this stuff works, then experimentation has to happen.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by refinement

Regaring the demon you summoned, did you use his sigil??? Oooo..... Anyway, indeed demons exist. I summoned one years ago and a small cloud like thing, just like sigarette smoke, emerged. I immediately told it to go go go go. Luckily it did. Demons can take on any form. In theory very interesting and demons might be just creatures like we are, but better to leave them alone.

As to sigils, it is indeed all about intent and materialization. Thought comes before the material form. You do not have to use sigils. If you have healing hands you can use it on anything, people, animals, plants and so on or pictures of what ever.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by dave420

I cant see how anyone would be able to set up a provable experiment with this. Other than just saying - I made a sigil - i charged it - it worked. Maybe you have a few ideas 420?

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave420
I'm not asking anyone to do work for me, I'm suggesting ways to get people to do work for themselves - if people want to know if this stuff works, then experimentation has to happen.

Then do your own experimentation and quit being such a crybaby.
Man it up dude!

Are you afraid it will work and blow all your criticism and and cynicism out of the water.

If you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch!

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

You've summed it up in a nutshell (starred).....thank you.

Ahh, my good friend Dave!! I am further intrigued that you continue to haunt the supernatural threads when you know you won't find the evidence you seek. We all seek the evidence you are looking for but have accepted that this is not forthcoming (for now) and so we remain openminded to discussion as opposed to having p*ssing matches with you. Fruitless indeed!! Due to the commonality of your denial in anything paranormal, cut and paste is a handy tool to save you the time and effort when posting throughout these threads. However, I suggest staying on the porch is the way to go here.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I just found this to read but I thought I'd post it in case anyone else wants to take a look.

Practical Sigil Magic

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
here is my experiment,hope it works,help charge it alll

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join