It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is there a general discontent towards women?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Herman

Originally posted by pak88
Dammit man! Say it ain't so trojan 35 man by the age of 25, that's more then 1 cock for every year of their life. Dam I hate to see how that p----- gonna like once they're 40, it'll be like putting my d--- in the mouth of a whale, and it'll probably smell like one too. But I do believe the numbers to be true, especially where I live. I've seen girls at the age 19 that resemble baloney, I couldn't do anything with it, for they would chew me up and spit me out like bubble gum. Why couldn't i have been born in the 50's with the game I have 2day. Life sucks

[edit on 25-5-2008 by pak88]

You're pretty disgusting, man.

No I'm just being truthful. I'm 20 for crying out loud WTF I'm supposed to say? Would you rather me lie or tone down what I really think? The truth is the truth...so please calm your happy ass down.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by pak88
No I'm just being truthful. I'm 20 for crying out loud WTF I'm supposed to say? Would you rather me lie or tone down what I really think? The truth is the truth...so please calm your happy ass down.

I love the "I'm just being truthful" argument. Perhaps constantly acting on our animal instincts instead of thinking about what we're saying/doing is part of this whole problem. After all, why be a self-respecting human being when apes have more fun anyway?

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
DuneKnight,
I agree with you in your statement to the effect that not many women know how to dress elegantly now days. I find so many of them who are not much more than advertising billboards..especially on Friday and Saturday nights. I have to chuckle at what Duzey stated on a board some time ago." Who said the women are dressing for the guys?" (I think it was Duzey). Yes..I too am attacted to women who are not advertisement billboards for hanging out their wares.

I also agree with what TKainZero stated ..the men are not innocent of being morally bankrupt.

Also concerning TKainZeros position about NorCal.. I dont think much of California period. The times I have been there I was glad to get out. Never been north of Oakland however...but if Los Angeles and San Diego are any example ..no thanks. LAX....no thanks ...so glad to leave that place..only followed by glee to get out of Kennedy Airport too.
I am often so insulted when I see the fingerprint in the media and education that California and New York are somehow the template for the rest of America to follow. I find this tack very insulting. Flatulance if you like. California and New York are NOT my template to follow. These are not places where things that come from here are something I am much intrested.
It is a type of default setting to which I am often using in examples here on these boards. It is as if ...you wanted to know anything about America...look at California and New York ...these two states represent all of America by Default. What nonsense.

Contrab too makes a good point. The liberation of the female has wound up as liberation of the male from traditional roles.
What many women and the womens movement have done by stealth is develope an alternative system of Male support by going from the male as support ..or traditionial roles to the governement as the substitute male.
This is obvious when you know for what fingerprint to look.
Politicians dont care..as long as whatever new system they are financing will gaurantee that they stay in power..even if they must sell the souls of an entire generation for thier job security. You folks need to be more aware of this fingerprint. This is not leadership but instead being a parasite on the system.

From Contrab's post I quote...

Marriage and sexuality used to be regulated by family and religion. Both of these have been weakened. Now, the government has taken over in some areas, and in other areas there is total anarchy.

Intresting way to phrase it Contrab. I am curious at to if you know the name of the religion that is replacing the olde family unit and the olde religion??
To me the new religion seems to be a variation of " Ordo Ob Chao" or Order from Chaos. Create the Chaos so that the new Order can be established on the carcass of the olde. What religion is this Contrab??

Pak88,
No problem with being truthful. I think most on the board would rather you demonstrate abilities with something other than gutter standards or four letter words. No problem with being passionate either...just an improvement in technique. What you seem to tend twoards doing, one can get on television nowdays.
No problem in disagreement with other posters too. Just try to do so with more than a four letter wordsmanship and street mentality. Most of us know how to work a remote controller. That stuff is all over the television.
Thanks for your consideration.

and thanks to all for thier posts,
Orangetom

[edit on 26-5-2008 by orangetom1999]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
anyone check out that new sex and the city movie which is kinda relevant to this thread, anyway the reviews were terrible: www.aintitcool.com...
maybe i should quote the review by a film critic:

In fact, it only seems to reinforce what I never liked about Sex and the City to begin with. They’re not flirty and single because it’s so hard to find a good man. It’s because they’re all completely self-obsessed, neurotic, high maintenance divas. And I found each and every one of them thoroughly unlikable. There’s a workaholic neglectful wife who commits the sin of all marital sins – uttering the phrase “Would you please finish.” There’s the oversexed nymphomaniac who is in a long-term relationship with the perfect guy, but is getting bored because she wants to bang other people. Oh, and no one’s ever mentioned the swinger lifestyle to her, despite her living in LA. And being in the movie business. Then there’s the girl who used to be the most neurotic of them all, but now has the perfect life. Married, kids and utterly nothing to do in this movie. Then there’s our glib narrator, the woman who makes a living writing about the adventures of the other three. And while the narration might have worked as a tool to string together stories in an episodic format in the show, her incessant droning will make you want to but your shoe through the screen time and again. FOR TWO AND A HALF MIND NUMBING HOURS.

i hated the show and i wonder why women like it. and if women do take this show to heart then no doubt they use it as a model, as in life imitating art, or in this case just boring movie. two and a half hrs! LOL shows like these that promote girl power and feminism, only make nice women believe that being a self-absorbed slut is cool because all men are bastards who deserve it anyways. some power fantasy this is. The show takes itself quite seriously, making itself seem profound and insightful so women obviously will take 'the moral of the story' as though its reality. it legitimized this kind of whorish lifestyle big time. the show is a disgrace to women everywhere for alot of reasons. and for guys, try and imagine ur girlfriends or daughters watching this crap, seriously. I tried forgetting about this show but it came back in the form of a movie.

I hate to say it but women are slowly turning into the women of Fahrenheit 451

and here is a prime example of a male-mentality attitude and reaction towards this (not mine, just someone):

If the characters were powerful, dominant, confident, yet likeable women..you might have a point. But it isn't...it is about exactly the kind of self centered sluts we like to shag and kick to the curb as soon as thier s**t outweighs their f**kability..usually within a week. I'm sure many a guy remembers the last time he bagged a chick similar to these characters...I do..I drove home look as smug as Bush under a "Mission Accomplished" banner, happy I dropped my load, but relieved I'd never actually have to be around her again. aintitcoolnews

anyway why do i think this is important, well, because women are the pillars of society, they are child bearers and caretakers; who nurture and are responsible for what the next generation of men and women would turn up to be. if u look at say Harlem you would see why violence ensues there all those kids had mothers who slept around whoring for crack, introducing strangers to the family, neglects child education, and how may all this downfall start, by getting pregnant at sixteen. and yet there are other mothers who cant get a job and try to do their best at raising their kids right without the help of a father or society, that struggle is understandable. its an extreme example buts its there. but the show doesnt even deal with that poverty. it deals with women who like to go shopping and have shallow lives who try to up the ante where sex is involved for the sake of it.

[edit on 28-5-2008 by DuneKnight]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DuneKnight

I watched like two episodes and thought it was really stupid. In a matter of fact, I think most shows on TV are stupid, which is why music and the internet are my sources for media entertainment...not television.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I tried to watch an episode of Sex in the City on the television but could only last about 15 minutes and had to change the channel. It came across as material of the lowest common denominator. After 15 minutes I use the remote to get something with more substance.

I made mention of the history that In their early days the womans movement tried to paint women as not accepting the role of sex objects.
This kind of dumbness today is a total reversal...180 degrees of what they were attempting in those days.

I wont be going to the movies nor checking out this video.

I also remember taking an older woman and her 19 year olde daughter to see this movie...Basic Instinct. It too was pretty bad and lacking substance. When we got out ..the 19 year olde got into the car and with glee...remarked...Wow!!! That woman had "Power."
How pitiful. This 19 year olde took a bite of the fruit...big time.

IF Sex and the City is the best that some movie producers can do..I would say they are desperate for material.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by snowflake_obsidian

well snowflake, i think I already figured out that you dont have the mindset of a mainstream average woman plus u like queens of the stone age so there. but yeah there are alot of women out there that hate the show as much as you do and also hate oprah/dr phil, so not all women are the same. certainly i watch things that guys will normally never watch like say Bones for instance and i dislike espn as im clearly not into sports. but what i was saying was that from what i read from sex and the city fans, they say they relate to the characters and inspired them to be better women. actually this show apparently justifies their actions. i put this show right up there with ally mcbell. why do most shows feature stupid women I will never know since in reality that aint the case.

and orangetom1999, Sharon Stone can seem powerful, its through her wisdom that china got it by karma. but seriously i think shes intimidating and in that movie she used her 'powers' to get what she wanted. but this is a sign of the times, basic instinct was a hit for showing that kind of woman, but basic instinct 2 failed miserably because society changed, ain't really shocking anymore.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DuneKnight

Wow DuneKnight,
You guys watch more television than do I. It is obvious by the programs you are naming. I dont even know what is "ally mcbell??" I must be way out of date so to speak.

I did not know that a second Basic Instinct was even made. Glad I did not spend the moneys to go and see it. I am sure it is only a continuation of the same drivel. I did not find her intimidating in the movie...I found her insulting. Same with the male character in the movie..insulting.

Agree with you in that socially it isnt shocking anymore. It is however ..still insulting.

I reckon what I am trying to say DuneKnight..is that it is not difficult to get women to come over and take off thier clothes. It is, however, difficult to get them to come over and bring something really valuable to me..do you understand the difference??

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
My local paper called Sex in the City "Indiana Jones for women". I was like "Are you kidding me?" And women saying that the show inspired them to be better people..HA! The only episode I ever saw, the four girls were watching another couple "do it" from their apartment window. Yeah so, Sex in the City is inspiring women to become peeping Tom's (no pun intended orangetom) and that is making better people...sure.

Now I like a chick flick just like any other chick. My fiance makes fun of me for enjoying the movie "Steel Magnolias" but at least that movie is about a lady with a deadly disease who has class and morals. "The Color Purple" is a literary classic and I even like "Clueless" which is made in jest and obviously not meant to be taken seriously. But Sex in the City...I'll pass!

On another note, I found this website being advertised on myspace and I had to check it out just for the sake of this discussion.

www.wealthymen.com...

I mean come on, it's sad that women would even be interested in a dating site that only has wealthy men on it but I can just tell that many of these men are just saying they are wealthy. I am sure the site doesn't make them send in a copy of their latest tax refund to prove their income so I am sure there are a lot of posers on that website.

See, men and women are BOTH screwed!

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Maybe some people just like seeing Kim Cattrall get naked and have crazy, reckless sex.....

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   

well compared to all the women i talked to about sex and the city, you are a indeed a goddess. dont change.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join