It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Acording to recent developements, over 90% of blacks should be considered racist.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I think it shows they are racist, but not in the same way racism is usually defined.

I will say if Obama becomes the next president, I feel we will backpedal big time in terms of unity. Don't ask why I feel this way, its just a gut feeling. Read his wifes college dissertation also. She may not be the one running, but every woman behind a man has a great impact on decisions he makes.

If Obama looses against McCain I expect the race card to pop up. Im seriously going to come back here when it happens and say I told you so.

Id prefer condoleza rice. She will take this country where it needs to go in terms of unity, and do other aspects of the job Obama will fail at.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

200 years ago?

This is the first time in 200 years a non-white candidate even has a SHOT at being president and you people can't even accept it.

It's so pathetic. Not only does it make you bitter, but you have to then call everyone racist.

It is unbelievable. You talk about how "anyone is informed" wouldn't vote Obama.

You won't even talk politics. You live in the mud. You don't know politics, you know dirty journalism. Where was "Ms. IHateObama" on the threads in my signature?

You didn't even show up.

I guess your idea of informed is what can be found in a magazine at the check out isle of the grocery store. That way you can get your Paris Hilton gossip and politics all in the same paper.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Just a reminder...

Please focus reponses on the topic of discussion and NOT each other's character and or person.

Thank you.

» Above Politics » Acording to recent developements, over 90% of blacks should be considered racist. » Post Reply

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by blimpseeker
Last night in North Carolina 91% of blacks voted for Obama.
elections.foxnews.com...

In 1988 jesse jackson captured 92% of the black vote time-blog.com...

I think we can all agree Jesse Jackson is no Barak Obama.

This clearly proves that over 90% of blacks will vote for any candidate as long as he is black.

Does this make those blacks racist?

Hmmmm....

[edit on 5/8/2008 by lucien]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublime620
It's so pathetic. Not only does it make you bitter, You live in the mud. You don't know politics, you know dirty journalism.

HELLO? MODS?
Sublime gets free passes on off topic, and error filled, personal rants?

but you have to then call everyone racist.

Newsflash sublime ... I realize you have forgotten that the subject of this thread isn't me .... it's the question of RACISM of black obama supporters.

FACT - anyone who uses the power of the vote based upon skin color is voting in a RACIST manner.

black. white. yellow. purple with pink dots. whatever.

To vote for someone strictly based upon the color of their skin is racist.

Period.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
The remarks concerning other posters will cease right now.

There is no one consistent poster here who is innocent.

I suggest a cooling off period and a return to on topic discussion, which is "Acording to recent developements, over 90% of blacks should be considered racist."

Thank You.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Um, I haven't gone through every post on this thread, so forgive me if this has already been pointed out, but...

Obama is HALF white!!!!

Why is it, when somebody is black mixed with another race, does the black half always dominate???

If he is the democratic nominee, then white people can vote for his white half, lol.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndrewTB
I'd prefer condoleza rice. She will take this country where it needs to go in terms of unity, and do other aspects of the job Obama will fail at.

Yessir, Condi would be a perfect choice. She would be a great running mate for McCain as well. She would totaly cancel any advantage Obama would have with the black vote. And any advantage Hillary has with the women! Double edge sword!

[edit on 8-5-2008 by blimpseeker]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublime620
This is the first time in 200 years a non-white candidate even has a SHOT at being president and you people can't even accept it.

Again, I have to point out, he's not a non-white. He's no more black than he is white. And vice versa. I am SO confused as to how this fact has escpaped nearly the ENTIRE country.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Racism

1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.

2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.

3. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

Obviously, race is an issue here. Obama's ethics, policies, and promises are not much different than Hillary's. In fact, Bill Clinton was the first "black" president so the one would think that the Clintons would have more of a proven track record with blacks in general.

I don't see why there is emotion in stating the obvious.

American society is set up so that [insert ethnicity other than white American] is allowed to be racist.

Walk into a college campus. You will see various [insert ethnicity other than white American] clubs that hold special [insert ethnicity other than white American] awareness events, offer scholarships to [insert ethnicity other than white American]s, promote [insert ethnicity other than white American] interests, and celebrate [insert ethnicity other than white American] "pride".

Society in general has many [insert ethnicity other than white American] advancement organizations that promote certain causes which happen to relate to their [insert ethnicity other than white American] group.

Why does congress have [insert ethnicity other than white American] caucuses? Is there a congressional white caucus?

Why does the government set up [insert ethnicity other than white American] months?

Why are there [insert ethnicity other than white American] towns in many major cities?

Why is there so much [insert ethnicity other than white American] pride? How is it viewed if whites held such esteem for themselves?

If you are a [insert ethnicity other than white American], are you proud to be a [insert ethnicity other than white American]? Can whites have such pride too?

Is yelling "[insert ethnicity other than white American] power!!" different than yelling "white power"!!

In fact it is totally alright with society if a [insert ethnicity other than white American] openly categorizes all whites as whatever stereotype they want to.

I come from a mixed background and growing up where people would always identify themselves as [insert ethnicity other than white American]and be proud of it gave me the impression that I don't belong somehow. It is amazing you much people who are [insert ethnicity other than white American] get encouraged to be proud of being [insert ethnicity other than white American] while not realizing they are categorizing themselves in a way that sets up racism.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd
Um, I haven't gone through every post on this thread, so forgive me if this has already been pointed out, but...

Obama is HALF white!!!!

Why is it, when somebody is black mixed with another race, does the black half always dominate???

If he is the democratic nominee, then white people can vote for his white half, lol.

The U.S. law states that the child is considered whatever race the father is. It is just the way it is handled.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by wutone

Excellent post Wu! I agre whole heartedly.
"[enter non American race here]"

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   

The U.S. law states that the child is considered whatever race the father is. It is just the way it is handled.

I'm not familiar with any such law. Please specify. The man is half white, regardless of whether or not any such law exists. The woman who gave birth to him, was white, no law can negate that.

[edit on 8-5-2008 by 27jd]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
As a college student with a MidEast focus, Im very disturbed by the ignorance of the Muslims in my classes. They too are almost unanimous in Obama support- It honestly seems they believe he will end the assault on Islam known as the War on Terror.
What ever happened to the Islamic disdain for Israel?
The voting stats on African Americans and Obama are alarming. I've had several discussions with random blacks and their support for Obama is wholly unsubstantiated as is ANY support for Obama, Clinton, or McCain. The Obama idiots will revert back to the abstract notion of change- totally laughable.
Also, as an early-20s "white-bwoy," I seem to suspect a general tendency of all young voters to blindly support Obama because of his skin. I think being balck has become "cool." I notice alot more hipper, youth-oriented advertising with black announcers or spokesmen.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moonsouljah
Also, as an early-20s "white-bwoy," I seem to suspect a general tendency of all young voters to blindly support Obama because of his skin.

But what about his white half?? Maybe if that wasn't ignored for some reason, they wouldn't blindly support him?

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

Al Sharpton tried the "He's not black enough" angle and the media of course ignored it. The msm is totally on Obama's side.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by blimpseeker

No, it just means they are desperate. Because they believe that any black person elected to office will be their salvation, not that the white majority in government is any more honest.
America has fallen so far from the founding principles of this country that if our founding fathers were to see America today they would not recognize it.
We are hypnotized by the lies that are perpretrated by our elected officials, we are dumbed down by television, even the news organizations that used to be a bastion of truth and objective reporting are a thing of the past.
We are being conditioned, and those pulling the strings are just as foolish as the puppets, thinking that they know the answers, believing what they have been told by something higher.
Our world is crumbling, there will be no place to hide, no cave will be deep enough, no mountain high enough, the experiement is about to come to an end, we will enter a new stone age, and our time will become myth, just as those civilizations before became myth.
We deserve our fate because we simply cannot learn from our past.
But, take heart for it is better on the other side.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Al Sharpton tried the "He's not black enough" angle and the media of course ignored it. The msm is totally on Obama's side.

That's what I'm saying. It seems to be totally overlooked that he is not black or white, he's both. Just like Tiger Woods isn't black, neither is Halle Barry, Mariah Carey, or Alicia Keys. It's just crazy to me how the black race can "claim" somebody because they are half black, when those I listed including Obama (with the exception of Tiger Woods) had their black fathers bail on them and were raised by their WHITE mothers.

Even Bob Marley was half white.

[edit on 8-5-2008 by 27jd]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
How much does it take for a post to get starred around here?
Few indirectly racist statements? This place has got to be one of the more racist/stereotypical "Intelligence" Oriented forums I've ever seen. It suprises me because some actually make intelligent posts in other threads but when it comes to your racist views, they far outweigh intelligence.

Here, let my "Earn" some stars for my post...

Black people need to stop complaining, they have it easy. They are hypocrites that want to be spoon fed because they can't get up and do it for themselves. How come black people can have a month and White People can't?! Thats not fair. How come they get a channel dedicated to them and white people can't? They need to learn how to get over slavery and learn how to be productive in society instead of seeking for a hand-out.

Seems like making racist statements are most efficient way of "Earning" stars.

Oh boy! Don't get me started on the Jewish people...

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

reply to post by 12m8keall2c

Sorry. You know me, though... always causing trouble.

I'll quiet it down a bit.

I do want to say one thing, though. I guess I don't feel like it's a personal attack. It is a true statement.

She likes to discuss yellow topics... and that's all. I feel obliged to point it out. If I posted from some liberal news source, she would attack the source. So when she posts yellow topics, I attack the fact that she's discussing mudslinging, AGAIN.

I don't know how else to defend against it?

What can I say to, "Blacks voting for other blacks is racist"?

That's a hate filled statement, you know?

reply to post by FlyersFan

I apologize, then. I don't consider it personal, since you do like to post about mudslinging, but I "recant" then.

Okay?

FACT - anyone who uses the power of the vote based upon skin color is voting in a RACIST manner.

Prove that they are voting based of skin color. How do you know they aren't voting for him because he is saying the things that hit home for them?

How the heck do you know?

reply to post by blimpseeker

If Condi ran, she wouldn't get any black vote. She's a liar, and a terrible leader.

There is nothing positive about that woman.

reply to post by wutone

I don't think you can accurately compare Hillary to Bill.

[edit on 8-5-2008 by Sublime620]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join