It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ATS Issues Thread

page: 178
<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Don't know if anyone else is having this issue but, I have been trying to upload videos into Video & Media from RealPlayer and for some reason after it finishes uploading and it tries to load the next page, it errors and the video will not be loaded to the website.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay sooooooo not #ing cool. Why oh why oh why would ATS make a feature that tells you that, "sorry that topic name already exists, please use your browser back button and try a different topic name" AND NOT SAVE WHAT YOU JUST TOOK THE TIME TO TYPE!?

*presses back button*
WHERE DID MY POST GO!?!

Seriously either make the warning into a pop-up that disables the posting feature until the topic heading is changed or incorporate an auto-save feature. OUCH!!!

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Many of us are puzzled with the disparition of what we tought was a interesting thread about, Masonic's Ride a Goat ritual, started yestherday...

We were following it, there was many never seen pictures and suddenly
'' Abracadabra Poooouuuuffffff......! '' and it disappeared.

Sometimes....The secret Society Forum really look like the Samuel L. Jackson,
2007 film '' The Cleaner ''

Please i didn't have time to copy the pictures, where is it.....

[edit on 29-9-2009 by Shadow18433]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by GenLo

I feel your pain dude:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by GenLo

That's one of the reasons I use Opera, when I use the back button it returns to what it was showing before hitting the button, so I can copy the text.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
nobody gonna breaks the law of omerta....

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I am having an issue where I cannot seem to view the threads I have marked as favorites. I click the favorite icon under the flag thread icon. a popup comes up that says it has been added to favorites but when I go to my public profile, it does not show up.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Toodles

Your favourites don't show up on your public profile. It shows up on MyATS on the right-hand side. You can also access it from the Member Center under Manage Subscriptions.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

I see. That would solve my problem lol. Thank you

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Thank you all for your hmmm..., reliable and professional..... help....

i Google search about Masonic Goat Riding Ritual and i found the pictures elsewhere.....
by my self...

Masonic Goat Riding Ritual

[edit on 30-9-2009 by Shadow18433]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Do you have to be a registered member to view a thread?

I sent a link to someone and it wants you to register or log in.

Thank you.

I want the smoking dog to answer. LOL

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Reply to post by Shadow18433

They did help. They let you learn that you can do things yourself. Greatest help in my book. My one issue would be right at the start of this thread. It links to the john lear argument. That whole thread eated my precious time. Lol only joking it's the works time. So I guess I don't have any issues today. Oh well will be back tomorrow...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

No, you don't have to be a member or logged in to read a thread. If you are not a member you see a lot more ads and links than when you are logged in, but you can still read the thread. There are perhaps one or two exceptions such as the R.A.T.S. forum which will give a 404 error if you tried to read a thread in the sub-forum without logging in.

If your friend was asked to log in before s/he could read the thread it was definitely an exception on the rule. Perhaps you could give us the link to better understand the problem? (If you don't want to show it in public you could always U2U it to me and I'll have a closer look.)

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars
Do you have to be a registered member to view a thread?

I sent a link to someone and it wants you to register or log in.

Thank you.

I want the smoking dog to answer. LOL

Sorry, I am not a smoking dog but honestly.

How hard would it be to log off and then try it yourself? Hardly seems like an "issue."

Seems like it would take less time and waste less bandwidth. (I realize, like this response.)

Just sayin.'

[edit on 2-10-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by 2nts_astk

I have said on other forums for months that there are juniors from different agencies, one of their jobs flagging what they think might be of interest to their superiors on what is posted on these type of forums.

Yes people can be made to disappear, but the thing here is the ones with the power do not come on these forums and post who they are and if and who they can make disappear. Those orders come from their senior spooks. They wouldn't post this type of info.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackWestJr
Yes people can be made to disappear,

And you know that.... how?

Anyways, I would think it would take a LOT to get "disappeared" just for posting on ATS. I mean, many of us routinely joke around about fulford's ninjas taking out TPTB and stuff like that, and we're all still here, right?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
A fair few number of thread concerning the LCROSS impact on the moon this weekend have been made, mostly discussing the same thing.
HELP!!! NASA's missile to the moon

Reasons Not To Bomb The Moon, Nasa Really Has Gone Insane

NASA To Bomb The Moon Friday

There's a few more, and a couple I didn't include 'cause technically they do deal with a different take on it.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Is it possible to have a button in your profile under posts to take you to your post in the thread? When you look at a thread that is 15 pages and you have posted 30 times in that thread and you want to go to your last post instead of trying to remember what page it was on when you passed out. Please, a little help for the lazy folks. I have tried to ask for this before and I am not sure I am explaining it good enough. If it needs clarification, I can find someone with some brains to attempt to explain it.

Thanks

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

If you just want to see your posts in a thread you can use the "thread" button below any of your posts, but if you want to jump to the complete page with your last post then you are really talking about something new and that would be useful, but I think it would be a little hard to make.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I don't have an issue but a question, thought I had read somewhere here that we are limited to posts in a six month period...don't remember for sure but somehting like 250, is that correct? Thank you.

top topics

<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join