It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ATS Issues Thread

page: 177
<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Can we have an [official] audio link to post in the threads"? WAVE etc.

Have I missed that ability here at ATS?

[edit on 24-9-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
How many flags so you need for your flag contribution bar gets full. Does anyone know the amount you need for each letter to be filled. Just out of curiosity

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I have a question .

Why do I still have to take some silly pledge concerning the previous US electoral cycle to get access to the Bully Pulpit forum ?

In the pledge should be updated if it isnt canned all together .

Cheers xpert11 .

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Please clarify me, i am really disapointed of ATS

I Created a Thread called '' Top 10 ALL-Time Best threads about Masonic Secrets ''

i asked in my thread to stay as positive and respectful as possible, i said i expect the thread to be simply a very interesting tool for everyone, who are investigating masonic conspiracies.

Please expose this thread here and explain me why, a freemason moderator call Mithful me block my thread.

i want to respect ats T & C and be as positive as it needed but i feel my freedom of speech has been unrespected.

Thank you

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
is it possible to ask a ATS super moderator,( who is not a freemason ) to ask Mithful me to give him my thread for re-evaluation...

My thread' Title blocked by Mithful Me is:

'' Top 10 ALL-Time Best Threads about Masonic secret ''

Thank you..!

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow18433

I am not a freemason. I've seen the thread in question and I agree with the move.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maddogkull
How many flags so you need for your flag contribution bar gets full. Does anyone know the amount you need for each letter to be filled. Just out of curiosity

I believe it takes 1750 flags to fill the bar which moves in 50 flag increments.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellmutt

Can you tell me where you have seen the thread please, because Mithful Me blocked it as soon as i press ENTER it never been shown not even 1 second...

and MOST IMPORTANT...could you PLEASE.......at least explain me, why you think it's ok to reject it.....

i really think it a very good subjet that could be appreciate by many members, who wants to use ats to find the truth about masonic secret.

Thank you

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   

I can see your thread right now if I so wish. It's in the trash bin and all moderators can currently see it. It's "blocked" only for members and visitors. There's not much content in your thread. It's more like a thread about threads. And it seems designed to just make freemasons upset. And I see no reason to make such a thread, as the threads that would eventually be listed there can be replied to in the original threads themselves.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt

It's more like a thread about threads. And it seems designed to just make freemasons upset.

it is not at all negative...i saw alot of such threads on many different forum here on ats...

to give you a exemple ,i wanted to do exacly what infinit did, in the new world order forum....'' FSME - ATS threads on NWO '' but for the secret society forum...

it could help all, who are interesting in masonic secrets, as a tool for research

if i choose as a title '' ATS threads on secret society '' to create my thread which will be to positively help everyone intereste in masonic secrets, i assume it will be accepted right...

Thank you...

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   

infinite is an FSME in the NWO forum, and he actually made a huge list of threads. He didn't just ask other members to mention interesting threads.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellmutt

i see...

but by asking first every members to help me, i will end having a huge list too...and it will be a very useful tool, which i think, members, interested in masonic secrets will, without a doubt, appreciate... don't you think...

i am sure there is many good threads about masonic secrets already but all clues are spread, i want to group them together so it will be easier to have a global view on the subject.

it seems like Freemasonry is a Taboo subject...
After all....isn't ATS a conspiracy site...

Thank you

[edit on 27-9-2009 by Shadow18433]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   

An FSME doing a list is promoting his/her forum.. I believe that's the difference they are trying to get ya to see.

But anyways, can't we just go through the forum and see all the old masonic threads?

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Technically there's already a thread like you're talking about anyway, though I think you've seen it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Scrap all that I fixed it.

Mental Note: Thinking about PC issues whilst half asleep = make Noob mistakes.

[edit on 28/9/2009 by Kryties]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Hey I have a question: Has anyone thought about maybe altering the code a bit to automatically place threads one has just authored themselves into the Top 50 Subscriptions list? I find it a tad bothersome every time I forget to scroll down the bottom of the thread (or have to reopen it) just to subscribe to my own thread.

Just a thought tis all.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Strange? That's how it already works. If you author a thread you are automatically subscribed to it?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

Not since Ive been a member here lol. I have always had to do this, since my very first thread here.

Weird, unexplainable stuff happens to me all the time so I guess this is just another one of those.

Although if it helps I use Firefox, maybe it's coded for IE or something.

[edit on 29/9/2009 by Kryties]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

I can't imagine what would make you any different from everyone else. (Except that you're "special"
) I - and many other members - use both IExplorer and Firefox to browse without a similiar problem...

Perhaps someone else has a suggestion?

[edit on 29-9-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf

Except that you're "special"

That just conjured up images of "Eurotrip" - "Have a veeeery special day for a veeeery special boy....."

I guess I could Google it, having thought about it I think it maybe something I have altered in Firefox (I like tweaking hehe).

top topics

<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join