It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shards of the Illuminati

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Here they are:

"Requesting Another Ruling Bloodline Disclosure"

SNC

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by snc24
Here they are:

"Requesting Another Ruling Bloodline Disclosure"

SNC

I misunderstood. I thought you meant we were playing a game, which is not true.

The game you refer to is HH's assertion that life is a "game" where we are born, die, come back etc.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happyface
Hello Everybody!

Just want to say that this is a "Game".
Maybe the hard part. It's serious but a Game.
Did you read Hiden_Hand Thread?

HappyF.

Yes I did

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Not to distract but the Tibet thing I believe there could be something there. My question is why bother a bunch of peaceful monks?

This could be a huge speculation but the message you forwarded me from Maban mentioned:

" I and I alone got in contact with some Tibetan Monks whom knew of its existence, whom knew it was safe in our keep."

I get up this morning to learn the Chinese have closed off Tibet and are moving heavy into the region. I wonder why now? What if it's related to the device? Just a crazy thought going through my mind.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Why is it the Chinese are so obsessed with Tibet? Why now. If this is the reason, if these Monks have this device, the Chinese could be moving in to try and take this device.

I don't know, maybe I'm just speculating but this has really got me thinking.

Too many weird things have been occurring lately that tie into the message that you forwarded. The Iceland incident, the financial transactions with Saudi Arabia, the incident in Russia, now Tibet? Mind blowing if this all true.

I didn't expect to wake up and see the release of the piece that Maban sent us but hey at least I don't need to u2u back and fourth now. =)

Hopefully now we all can put our efforts into researching, sharing insight, ect.

- Omega

[edit on 24-2-2009 by oconnection]

[Mod Edit - by request from author]

[edit on 25/2/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
In regards to Hidden_Hand, I asked Maban about him on or around New Years Eve last year and this is what he said:

Originally posted by Maban
reply to post by Cadbury

I must say he is "interesting," a discordian of sorts unequivocally. I have my doubts and reservations that he is a Remnant/ However, his reference to the Supreme World Council or (SWC as we call it) is remarkably disturbing. This is an entity that was created upon the merging of a Remnant with the Bilderberger group. Some of the information is indeed also "accurate" to some degree. Either he gleaned pieces of truths, or he is a member of the SWC, it is technically not regarded as a Remnant even though it possess Remnant origins. Interesting find!

- Maban

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Opps nvm

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by spannera
Hi everyone i feel very sad but i also feel somethings not right and i intend to investigate as fully as my abilities allow. . Maban believed in the teachings of buddha and i took this quote to heart when i came across it. So i intend to follow this maxim as it comes from the horses mouth:
"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense." [Gautama Buddha, 563BCE-483BCE. I hope nobody takes offence but i will continue to investigate some of the discrepences i believe exist.

No offense will be taken. My hopes are that you find uncanny abilities.

It is the Illuminism aspect of Maban's message that resonates with me in just that way but I and obviously others share your feelings relative to other aspects. In fact, for any Shard to worry about us accepting any other part of it is really a contradiction to the message itself.

Good luck! Don't be afraid to share your findings with us if anything interesting surfaces.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by oconnection

If the device in fact exists in some form and possesses the qualities described by Maban, it isn't the device or the Monks we have to worry about, it is the Chinese. And as bad as their government can be, I have sympathy for whoever encounters that power from the wrong side. Alot of those people are simply brainwashed into believing what they're doing is right.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

Lets go along with the story that has been presented. It has the capability to defend it's self. It could be there misguided attempt to hardness the power for themselves so to speak. But if what we told is true about the device there will be a lot of dead as result.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by oconnection
Not to distract but the Tibet thing I believe there could be something there. I was having this conversation with Emsed and Cadbury the other day. My question is why bother a bunch of peaceful monks?

This could be a huge speculation but the message you forwarded me from Maban mentioned:

" I and I alone got in contact with some Tibetan Monks whom knew of its existence, whom knew it was safe in our keep."

I get up this morning to learn the Chinese have closed off Tibet and are moving heavy into the region. I wonder why now? What if it's related to the device? Just a crazy thought going through my mind.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Why is it the Chinese are so obsessed with Tibet? Why now. If this is the reason, if these Monks have this device, the Chinese could be moving in to try and take this device.

I don't know, maybe I'm just speculating but this has really got me thinking.

Too many weird things have been occurring lately that tie into the message that you forwarded. The Iceland incident, the financial transactions with Saudi Arabia, the incident in Russia, now Tibet? Mind blowing if this all true.

I didn't expect to wake up and see the release of the piece that Maban sent us but hey at least I don't need to u2u back and fourth now. =)

Hopefully now we all can put our efforts into researching, sharing insight, ect.

- Omega

Hi I dont know if this is the reason or what but I found this interesting website
www.westernshugdensociety.org...

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
The game is called "the law of confusion". Hence in Kabbalah (negative, positive and balance the three truths) RA can also have a negative connotation as it can mean evil in hebrew and relates to the garden of eden. The number 144000 also has a completely different explanation to that given. As the sayin goes beware of what you wish for as you might get more than you bargained for. You wanted illuminati and you got them but with a slightly different name. Knowledge is not enough it must be tempered by wisdom. Truth can sometimes be deception also if the right questions arnt asked. If you read Tenzins posts i would say he is probably airforce as the terminology is only used by armed personel (special forces or intelligence) ie the term RCS which i had to look up like everyone else will i suppose. He was very familiar with groom lake posted on 24-12-2008 @ 02:28
"U2, Groom Lake. A-12/SR-71, groom Lake. F-117 & B-2 Tonopah. The best inside pics you are going to get is of hangers, not much else. Cameras are usually prohibited/confiscated unless it is an official camera in the hands of a project director. "
He is also very well up like Maban on cutting edge weaponry to say the least. Not very spiritual perhaps if i wanted to be judgemental. If anyone thinks i am being unrealistic in this assessment this is a thread posted by tenzin
"Aliens have been called many things, Greys, Yellows, Blues, Oranges, Humanoids, Reticulans, Shining Ones, etc.. What I am wonder is if we have overlooked the biggest evidence of all, evidence which has been right in front of our eyes all along. Are Aliens what our ancestors called Angels and Demons? This thread is dedicated to making connections and translations between ancient scripture, stories, and legends"
I could be totally wrong but these are the things that ring alarm bells but i could just be suffering from paranioa. Food for thought i hope. If i am off tack i apologise but this is where the information led me personally

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
please everyone, the show was good, but now that this thread have
been debug and proven ''Pure fiction by good storyteller'', in previous posts

we have to get over it and get back our feet on the ground and get back to work.

i Applause, as a matter of fact, it was a great Entertainment
but it is becoming more like '' Maban in Wonderland '' so
should we close the story book and close the curtain before
IMO, it become ridiculus, don't you think

that was JMTCents

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by We the People
please everyone, the show was good, but now that this thread have
been debug and proven ''Pure fiction by good storyteller'', in previous posts

we have to get over it and get back our feet on the ground and get back to work.

i Applause, as a matter of fact, it was a great Entertainment
but it is becoming more like '' Maban in Wonderland '' so
should we close the story book and close the curtain before
IMO, it become ridiculus, don't you think

that was JMTCents

Those ten cents keep on adding up don't they? Me thinks the lady protesteth too much!! If you don't like it go away, otherwise, stop pretending you don't like it and find something a little more interesting to say.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by We the People

Blah, people can believe what they want to believe We the People. Why waste your time trying to to convince us otherwise? I was like you not to long ago the difference is you seem to have a closed mind while I had an open one.

Anything in this life will take a certain degree of faith, we don't know anything with a 100% certainty. For me I've seen enough to believe what I do. Am I going to be able to show ill refutable proof, no of course not.

Please do not post here if you don't like what's being said. Take your bags and take a hike.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Maban was asked to check Hidden Hand's thread. He did.
I recall one of his last comments regarding HH was that HH was a fraud.

Shards lost Iceland. It makes no sense for monks to go there
for the reason of communicating to Shards.

According to Maban - Seattle was to be the new Shards 'capital'.
He actually 'sounded' optimistic about their new location; this
doesn't resonate well with new information posted where Shards
are aware of their near demise.

For the record - Maban also checked Black*Jack thread, he indicated
that Shards are looking into it. He never indicated that to be a fraud.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by eventHorizon
Maban was asked to check Hidden Hand's thread. He did.
I recall one of his last comments regarding HH was that HH was a fraud.

Shards lost Iceland. It makes no sense for monks to go there
for the reason of communicating to Shards.

According to Maban - Seattle was to be the new Shards 'capital'.
He actually 'sounded' optimistic about their new location; this
doesn't resonate well with new information posted where Shards
are aware of their near demise.

For the record - Maban also checked Black*Jack thread, he indicated
that Shards are looking into it. He never indicated that to be a fraud.

No, I dont think he(Dalai Lama) is going to Iceland to talk to the Shards.
But maybe this visit have somthing to do with that I found yesterday and wrote about above. But I dont know of cause.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
A note to all:

It may seem clever to spill all you find out but if you do find certain pieces of information, I suggest careful consideration about who you may hurt by divulging it or what trouble it may cause. Certain things at this point may prove harmful to everyone.

Use it wisely.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp
A note to all:

It may seem clever to spill all you find out but if you do find certain pieces of information, I suggest careful consideration about who you may hurt by divulging it or what trouble it may cause. Certain things at this point may prove harmful to everyone.

Use it wisely.

I find your tone somewhat alarming and I can't think of anything that I could possibly find out that would be harmful to anyone. Perhaps you don't mean me, in fact I'll change that to probably. But you could maybe, clarify that a little bit, just so I'm sure. Please?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Anyone else having trouble editing there older messages? I am =(

Two lines!

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

Ok, given what you just posted could this thread's subject have any connections?

Not that good at all the quotations yet, this is from some of my u2u's and there are a few other questions that he is answering here. The answer you're looking for is at the top. I put Maban's responses in quotations for clarity.

sent: 7-2-2009 at 06:51 AM

Is this the reason for Tibets occupation and persecution? Are they looking for the Lumen Ab Verum?

"No I helped transport the Lumen Ab Verum there only recently, the persecution is because of sociopolitical reasons, and of course beliefs."

There are those that can see aura's. Being that we are supposed to come from the stock of the Enlightened Ones there must be some truth to these claims. DNA and all. Don't you think? You may not need the device for that, just a person like such should suffice.

"Perhaps, but as far as we have seen it always appears to be holographic in nature, like an undefyable symbol of good and character."

"Kahlell." "Yes, where do you suppose the idea came from, the name was merely spelled differently."

What is the Superman referance? I get the ET aspect, but there is always more to it with you? What does the name or referance mean?

"The Superman ledgend came from Alanis, their city; the city of the Enlightened Ones whom came to visit. Kahlell is also the name of the Enlightened One whom made first contact with Humanity."

I have certainly heard of them. What is their angle in all of this???

"They are indifferent and inquisitive scientists, we are a lesser race which is worthy of experimentation upon, no more no less."

Your version is nearly identicle except that he stressed that they were not spacetravelers but interdimensional travelers. Not picking a fight, just wondering?

"Not to our knowledge."

What place do you suppose ancient practices such as Alchemy and the symbolism in the Tarot play in all of this. Or maybe Rosicrucianism? I know that these all became very important during the "Age of Enlightenment."

"I do not honestly know, they are in all likelihood "spin-off's" of reinterpreted Illuminism, look at Scientology after all."

- Maban

[edit on 25-2-2009 by lazy1981]

[edit on 25-2-2009 by lazy1981]

new topics

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join