It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shards of the Illuminati

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
Maybe we should pick a time and everyone reveal everything they know.

Not to turn it into a parlor game but it would be interesting to see if we all were told the same thing.

Really, I wonder if I really know much of anything. There's quite a bit of my trying to get him to discuss things from another point of of view or digging into details of his message and claims. Some of this would cause him to become unresponsive to me or certain of my inquiries. I eventually gave it a name: "The black hole" into which alot of what I would try to discuss would fall. I told him information doesn't just get lost in a black hole and he's not going to get away with that.

I had mentioned I just feel like an impetuous child going "why, why, why". He said, "Sometimes it's good to know when to shut up (joke)."

I wonder if he was joking, really. He really wasn't much of a joker.

He also told me I had a flair for the taboo and surreal.

I have enough pages (~100) that it's gonna be difficult except to confirm or refute particulars.

[edit on 2/23/2009 by EnlightenUp]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp
I am trying to point out that beyond the message, this is not what it seems to be. What is done is what many teachers have done (many have admitted as much) is to package the essence of your message in something that is palatable to the people you wish to reach ("A spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down" to quote Mary Poppins
) whether it be their political views, religious views, interests, etc.

I don't like sugar, sweet enough already, but I get your point, which up until you and oconnection started talking about 'slivers', testing and the such like this is what I percieved to be the case. Now I am a little less sure.

There is a writing my girlfriend located on the internet that is from the 1920's or 30's dictated by Bhuddist monk that speaks of "The Great Ones" who will make an appearance when humanity is ready. It really sounded point for point much like what he has described about The Enlightened Ones. Unfortunatly, I do not recall the names and cannot provide a link at this time. I will ask her to locate it again and I will post a link (I'll nag her until she does). If any knows what I'm talking about feel free to put it up.

This is a little outside of my personal remit and I don't often 'go there', but I have read The Only Planet of Choice which handles similar themes around the 'Council of Nine'. Coincidently, I am reading a book by the Egyptologist Rene Schwaller de Lubicz, The Temple in Man, which touches on the use of '9' in ancient Egypt, but I have only recently started it and there are equations and other things that I don't understand, so I won't elaborate.

Besides the use of "surface" in regards to the LAV there is this from the same message:

We needed to create a massive carbon dating device to examine the entire artifact rather than a sliver of it's material that could be placed onto a petri dish. It's technological capabilities are awesome, and at time slightly intimidating.

A strange thing to say about something not an object in my humble opinion.

Hmmm...depends how your mind works, not sure, it could work within my parametres but I doubt I could render it digestible for general consumption. I need to think about that a little bit more, or less perhaps.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

reply to post by emsed1

I may be showing gross ignorance here, but what about Radiometric Testing?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I've already shared information that was given to me from Maban, So I'd very much like to see the rest if there is any.

I'm like a sponge, when something captures my interest I have to admit I almost obsess over the details, always wanting to know more. None the less I try and take what could be a negative trait and turn it a positive force that drives me to dig deeper, to not give up so easily, ect.

[edit on 23-2-2009 by oconnection]

[Mod Edit - request by author]

[edit on 25/2/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by oconnection

I've already shared information that was given to me from Maban, So I'd very much like to see the rest if there is any.

My curiousity is somewhat piqued too.

(It should come as no surprise to anyone that Maban did not share any insights with me, the only U2Us I received from him were more along the lines of admonishment :@@

[Mod Edit - quote]

[edit on 25/2/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Here's a documentary titled The Fourth World War. First time watching this back in 2003 I was really touched. Something you might want to chew on.

I'm a bit of a documentary fanatic btw.

Cannot play this video?
The Fourth World War takes viewers where the mainstream media cannot go. Shot on the frontlines of struggles spanning five continents, The Fourth World War is the untold human story of men and women who resist being annihilated in the current global conflict. While American airwaves are crowded with talk of a new world war, narrated by generals and filmed from the noses of bombs, the human face of war is rarely seen. The Fourth World War weaves together the images and voices of the war on the ground, from the front lines of struggles in Mexico, Argentina, South Africa, Palestine, Korea, 'the North' from Seattle to Genoa, and the 'War on Terror' in New York and Iraq. The product of over two years of filming, The Fourth World War is a new kind of film for a new world. The intensity and immediacy of its images are beyond anything the mainstream media can shoot and the intimacy and passion of its stories are beyond anything it can feel. Directed and produced by the award winning New York-based Big Noise Films, and narrated by Tony Award winner Suheir Hammad and Singer Michael Franti of Spearhead, it is a radical story of hope and human connection in the face of a war that shatters and divides. The immediacy and intensity of this footage does not come without its risks, however. Over the course of production Rowley and Soohen were clubbed and pepper-sprayed and their cameras were smashed in Genoa, Washington D.C., Geneva, and Quebec. They have been arrested in Italy, Baghdad, Israel, Geneva, and South Africa (where Soohen was quickly un-arrested by activists). Perhaps the most dramatic story from the film's production came in May 2002, when Jacqueline Soohen was one of a group of ten activists who broke the 180-day Israeli siege on the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem, racing past the tanks and sniper towers with food and a video camera. She was the only camera inside the church and filmed dozens of hours of video while snipers pinned them down, using .50 caliber rounds and infrared scopes to shoot through doors. After two weeks inside the church, living off of lemon leaves and lamp oil, she was arrested by Israeli soldiers and imprisoned on a hunger strike for 14 more days. Her footage was seized by the Israeli Army who sold parts of it to an Israeli producer working for the BBC. Directors Rick Rowley and Jacquie Soohen are available to speak with the film. The Fourth World War - Big Noise Films is available for theatrical runs, individual screenings, and institutional sale through Evil Twin Booking. www.eviltwinbooking.org info *a*t* eviltwinbooking.org «

Sorry for the long quote mods but I felt it necessary, not that they even bother posting on this thread anyways.

Google Video Link

Hope you all enjoy!

*edit, I just noticed this video doesn't include subtitles. If you are interested you can download this movie with subtitles via bit torrent.
thepiratebay.org...

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
When I was speaking of what teachers may do regarding "packaging" things into what is more agreeable to people so they will listen, Maban also admitted doing this in a certain manner. He called it his "deft touch". Mostly, as I understood, it dealt with whether he took a more "scientific" or "spiritual" approach to communicating with an individual. One thing we agreed on was that by transcending both science and religion, both will cease to exist and what will be left will be essentially "understanding" (for lack of a better word to use).

It is not so much "state of mind," but the context in which I present information. for some a spiritual background is necessary, for other science, and for a small few, the direct unequivocal truth. thus my deft touch in these matters.

Really, should I be sharing this stuff? I hope noone finds offense or anything patronizing about such a statement. I'll see where it goes I guess.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
hint.... all the super powers are related...

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout
I may be showing gross ignorance here, but what about Radiometric Testing?

Thanks.

Carbon dating is a form of radiometric dating. Using non-carbon isotopes for dating on geological timescales is definitely more plausible. It requires measurement of isotopes and decay products in proportion and not starting with an absurd amount of the material with a short half-life. In any case, with the inability to obtain samples, how is the proportion measured? It seems a non-invasive method would have to be used, not chemical (nearly impenetrable material remember). Therein seems to lie the rub if even diamond cutting tools or extreme heat to gassify some of it won't do the trick to get a sample.

But whatever the case he said "carbon". This could simply be an error due to unfamiliarity with that sort of research-- not that I'm highly familiar either.

Radiometric Dating

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I have no problem with people sharing there conversations they had with Maban, the more information I know the better in my humble opinion.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Biosynth
hint.... all the super powers are related...

Hehe. Do you mean my telekinesis and heat vision, oh wait, nevermind...

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I have no problem sharing my private answers from Maban, but there were a few he felt weren't appropriate for the thread generally - and I'm not sure why, but would speculate one reason is inviting controversy and getting sidetracked. My interest is aliens and souls and Egypt - those were my questions - I also asked him what questions would be good to ask that haven't been -

I'm sure we're all interested since we're all still here - I haven't posted much but I have been following -

I'm fine to follow your general consensus as to whether just post them publicly or send them u2u to anyone who asks -

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Ingushetia blast on Feb 12 makes no sense to me with regards to Maban.
Ingush/Chechen rebels are fighting Russian feds for years, all Moscow
can do is place puppet masters for a visible facade of control, very alike
of what we 'gracefully' accomplished in Iraq and Afghanistan.
My personal opinion is that this ending has been planned, and I hope
that indeed was the case.

I'll disclose my U2Us with Maban.
His message was that of hope and to hide details of it from our common
consciousness is not worthy of the message we have received.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I would like to confirm his death or at least his explicit permission to Cadbury was not a hoax or test.

If we can verify that, then I think we might share all our info.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I don't know if we'll ever be able to confirm his death. What we can confirm is that were 99% sure he won't be returning, this is sad but true.

The general feeling is people want to lay there cards out on the table and present all the information.

Don't get me wrong I personally will use discretion. Of course I will respect those he left in charge and won't release anything until I get the go ahead. I think it's safe to say we have more less honored that. So for that I commend all of you guys for being respectful and honest.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Okay listen up people, because I’m only going to say this once and only once. I will not be staying, because just being here appeasing your lost wanderings is not what Maban deserves, but apparently what you people need in order to stay on track. Secondly I take your questioning of Maban’s sacrifice as a personal insult, and an insult to my fellow brethren who seem to have died in vein. So those whom utter his name in vein, to hell with you! Have you no respect for the dead?!

To set you all on track; Maban wrote all his posts and unofficial communications via a laptop. A laptop he shipped to me to keep out of Remnant hands before the stand. Once I got it I read his letter enclosed, which is not for your eyes and as he requested I was to give permission and tell the three what transpired if he should not return. I really don’t give a rats ass whether or not you think I’m Maban or not, at this point you can argue your point until you are blue in the face, knock yourselves out. But every time you do the Remnants win, and I honestly don’t want those bastards winning so easily, after murdering so many friends and family!

Secondly I did send the IM to Cadbury, hoping I could communicate securely, and stay in Saint Petersburg, but apparently that isn’t good enough for you people. So here I am, in a café with my god dammed plane ticket out of this country in hand, you better appreciate what I am trying to do for you people!

Lastly, Lumen Ab Verum = Light of Truth, get it right. Some of the object’s records (IE database) say it was first placed on Earth to observe humanity either 5 million or 3 million years ago. As far as we are able to discern it may have been retrieved for a number of years to “download” its sensory data from, before it returned which would explain the dual dates. It itself was not carbon dated, it is impossible to carbon date a material which does not decay (i.e. impenetrable / indestructible). Its outer layer is built with a strange white glossy metallic material which as far as we can tell is part physical matter but arranged in a structure which should not be able to physically exist. Our scientists could only explain its existence with the added possibilities of dark matter or extra-dimensional matter/energies. I honestly have no idea, the Enlightened Ones (yes aka The Great Ones) are approximately 13 Billion Years old (as a species and individually), how the hell are we expected to “know” how the damned thing works when we only have limited access to its massive databanks?! We did carbon date the Ark it was contained in maxing out at around 55,000-ish years old so we know its older than anything “our” civilization was capable of having or building obviously.

Looks like I’m going to have to hit the send key and run like hell, since this Laptop’s MAC address has been compromised since the stand, thanks people. You aren’t getting any more hints, clues, or help. Your incessant insecurities and inability to make a decision have made it impossible for me to return and help, so you’re on your own. Good luck! And please try and remember the “message,” at least in Maban’s memory.

- Tenzin

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Tenzin

I'm not sure how to really respond to Tenzin's post, I can only do my best. If that's not good enough I'm sorry.

As far as I could tell when Maban left his instructions were to use our better judgment with the information provided. I personally can say I've tried to be respectful to Maban and his message.

I've stated earlier, I agree we needed to get back on track and focus on the message.

With that said I feel guilty arguing over details. When Maban left he wanted to leave people in charge so his message could carry on. It's ok to be skeptical but there has been way too much speculation lately (I'm just as guilty) since Maban departed and no focus on his original message.

The message was of hope, that we can amount to so much more, of unity. Perhaps we need to refocus our efforts and stay focused on that?

We are outsiders trying to look in, unfortunately we do not have the knowledge you have. We've been left to our own wits, attempting to find some sort of logic in this amazing story we've been told. Face it, to a person who is not in the know we've come a long way. We are dedicated, curious, and yes passionate. Again I never ment to give any disrespect.

When a loved one passes, that natural grieving process is disbelief. What makes it even more difficult is the lack of information we've been provided to the fate of Maban. With little instruction we've had to make it up along the way.

To be skeptical unfortunately is a defense mechanism especially when we don't have all the details. I can a test personally I've come a long way. From complete doubt to seeing the larger picture as many have during the course of this thread. I disagree that this has been a waste of time. I'm speaking from a purely personal level.

I feel like I've grown both in knowledge and spiritually. I've welcomed new possibilities, broken out of my comfortable little box and dared to ask the bigger questions. So I do apologize but I sincerely disagree.

As far as I knew the message you sent Cadbery had no instruction to not share it with anyone, so I feel confused.

Your departure is regretful but this a journey I've chosen, the help was needed but this is the fate of mankind and we all will get there together.

Sincerely,
Omega

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Lets take a moment to remember Maban and all he has done for us! He was a lover of animation and this piece I think embodies his spirit and his story. This was forwarded to me and feel no harm will be done by sharing.

Light a candle in his memory!

- Omega

[edit on 24-2-2009 by oconnection]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
You reminded me of a small quote from Maban from one of our conversions...

I remember a Enlightened One's saying/mantra:

"We are all flames in the void, flickering tirelessly to illuminate our paths. Each an entity unto its own, holding freedom to existence, freedom to illuminate. Whence all light is expanded, and all flames become one, the path is no longer beneath our feet, but before our eyes. When we cease to merely tread the path of Illuminism, and see its form; then we shall know our true destination."

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tenzin
Okay listen up people, because I’m only going to say this once and only once. I will not be staying, because just being here appeasing your lost wanderings is not what Maban deserves, but apparently what you people need in order to stay on track. Secondly I take your questioning of Maban’s sacrifice as a personal insult, and an insult to my fellow brethren who seem to have died in vein. So those whom utter his name in vein, to hell with you! Have you no respect for the dead?!

Sir, noone's uttering his name in vein. Surely you can understand why some doubt may have arisen.

Lastly, Lumen Ab Verum = Light of Truth, get it right.

Maban found my translations "Light from Truth" and "Understanding from Truth" quite adequate thank you:

P.S. Both your translations are spot on. These two translations are closest to the original text which is displayed on the artifact.

...I honestly have no idea, the Enlightened Ones (yes aka The Great Ones) are approximately 13 Billion Years old (as a species and individually), how the hell are we expected to “know” how the damned thing works when we only have limited access to its massive databanks?! We did carbon date the Ark it was contained in maxing out at around 55,000-ish years old so we know its older than anything “our” civilization was capable of having or building obviously.

I'm quoting him directly Sir. I'm familiar with the Enlightened Ones' age as a species and other details.

Looks like I’m going to have to hit the send key and run like hell, since this Laptop’s MAC address has been compromised since the stand, thanks people. You aren’t getting any more hints, clues, or help. Your incessant insecurities and inability to make a decision have made it impossible for me to return and help, so you’re on your own. Good luck! And please try and remember the “message,” at least in Maban’s memory.

Buy a card you can change the MAC address on. Surely you could even manufacture one.

I'm making a decision and with sympathy calling you a jackass. I'm sorry for your loss, it is our loss as well, it is everyone's loss. I'm sorry I had to say that but the comments are unfair to the people here who actually give a # about the truth of what happened and what has been happening especially since any number of ways could be used to "fake it".

Another thing, we "Unclueful Ones" are the best help you'll ever get. Your operation reeks or paranoia and insecurity that is in violation of the law of one. Keep that up and you'll all be dead before the year is out. If you want to beat the "Devoid Ones" you need us and we need us-- bottom line. Chew on that.

[edit on 2/24/2009 by EnlightenUp]

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join