It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shards of the Illuminati

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Everyone wants to look at the outer elements, I personally have great interest in the unseen forces which dictate greed and power, corruption and manipulation.

I unfortunately put off u2uing Maban because I did not want to be just another groupie, questioner, seeker.

Now for the information I have experienced it is too late to ask his opinion, but maybe it could still be used.

I tell you the truth, there is a force so dark that resides here on this earthly plane which controls only the elite, because it is a force that wants to control not only this world but many others as well.

It is not a subject that has been brought forward by me so if you think you know what I am talking about think again. I made a thread about a year ago or more that was pulled before it had time to be read by anyone.

This war can be won, but it is happening on so damn many levels, levels that take more dimensions than people can rationalize and keep their sanity when discovered. Most people.

I am very sorry about Maban and his loved ones. I am always deeply sad to hear about light, precious necessary light leaving the planet, it is happening more frequently now than ever, this is the time of death and dying.

When light begins to leave in the record numbers as it has of late, the time is drawing closer to the final decission for the fate of mankind and all life.

So I guess what im trying to say here is to remember that it is not always what is aparent on the surface that is the real fight, the real fight will have to do with things much deeper and much more personal than the political wars and the religious differences.

You will not be able to fight in the future with just your mind. There will be the physical, mental and spiritual realms.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
The Chintamani Stone and Eye of Ray aka Lumen Ab Varum Connection?

I was watching my documentaries, reading some old books, like I have been for the past few years in the evening and I came across an interesting idea!

Has anyone heard about the Chintamani Stone? The story behind it seems very similar to the story we've received about the Lumen Ab Verum!

With the current massive outpouring of information regarding the fabled Holy Grail (or Grails) it is impossible to ignore what may be the very first Holy Grail on Earth, the Chintamani Stone, the “Treasure of the World.”

Between 1923-1928 this stone, which first manifested on Earth many thousands of years before the Cup of Christ, was taken by the great Russian artist and mystic Nicholas Roerich into the heartland of the Far East in order to reunite it with the mother stone it had been separated from, a massive jewel that resided in Shambhala, the Land of the Immortals.

This Chintamani Stone, which is of extra-terrestrial origin, had supposedly been brought to Earth by emissaries from a planet orbiting the star Sirius and then handed over to Shambhala’s principal resident, the elusive “King of the World,” a monarch known by many mystics in the East but only by a handful of occultists in the West. In regards to its identity in the Holy Grail legends, the Chintamani Stone appears to be synonymous with the “Stone of Heaven,” the Holy Grail manifestation mentioned by Wolfram von Eschenbach in his famous Grail rendition known as Parzival, which is regarded by most Grail scholars to be the most complete and authoritative of the Grail legends.

The Chintamani Stone certainly fits the profile of Eschenbach’s enigmatic Stone of Heaven because, like its literary counterpart, the Treasure of the World is said to possess both the power to make a human immortal, as well as to have come to Earth from “Heaven” (Sirius), a truth that is supposedly engraved upon it as Sanscrit letters that Roerich once translated as,

“Through the Stars I come. I bring the chalice (Grail) covered with the shield.”

Like Eschenbach’s stone the Chintamani Stone is, apparently, also green in color, since Roerich is on record as also stating that the Chintamani Stone is similar in appearance to a species of meteorite known as Moldavite, which is dark green in color. If the Chintamani Stone is indeed Eschenbach’s Stone of Heaven could it also be the original Philosophers Stone, which legends assert could turn a base metal into gold and a human into an immortal deity? Could it be the original Holy Grail, the one that was later emulated by all Holy Grails, including the Cup of Christ and the wood of the True Cross?

With so much evidence in its support of its power and existence, it does indeed appear that the study of the Chintamani Stone should warrant special consideration in any contemporary Holy Grail research.

There's more here >>

Also this is mentioned in the documentary THE EYE OF THE PHOENIX: SECRETS OF THE ONE DOLLAR BILL. Fast forward to 1 hour 27 minutes into the film and they will begin to speak of the Chintamani Stone. Check it out and tell me your ideas guys!

Google Video Link

I'd recommend viewing the entire film if you have the time. There's some views in this film that could offend Masons so please note my methods of research is to take the information then cross check it. So don't get the impression I believe all of what's presented in the film but it does raise some good questions.

- Omega

[edit on 4-3-2009 by oconnection]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by oconnection

Very good post oconnection, The documentary
THE EYE OF THE PHOENIX: SECRETS OF THE ONE DOLLAR BILL,
is a excellent research tool.

Clues are in the well guarded and hidden secrets, following our instinct,
will lead us to those clues and to the truth.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
You know the old joke: "Do you accept cash?" Well very soon, when "money" becomes "globalized" like this Brown character from GB is pushing, it won't be a joke anymore.

The most info. in 30 seconds you'll ever get:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
The best way to discover the truth is to look inside. The deeper you dare to go within, the more you can be shown. So if you are really curious, start with your inner self and then the outer will reveal its self more openly.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
in The documentary serie, '' Secret Mysteries of America’s Beginnings ''
there is 2 others very good Volumes.

Volume One is – The New Atlantis
Volume Two is – Riddles In Stone: Secret Architecture of Washington, D.C.

Clues are in the well guarded and hidden secrets, following our instinct,
will lead us to those clues and to the Truth.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by oconnection
The Chintamani Stone and Eye of Ray aka Lumen Ab Varum Connection?

I was watching my documentaries, reading some old books, like I have been for the past few years in the evening and I came across an interesting idea!

Has anyone heard about the Chintamani Stone? The story behind it seems very similar to the story we've received about the Lumen Ab Verum!

With the current massive outpouring of information regarding the fabled Holy Grail (or Grails) it is impossible to ignore what may be the very first Holy Grail on Earth, the Chintamani Stone, the “Treasure of the World.”

Between 1923-1928 this stone, which first manifested on Earth many thousands of years before the Cup of Christ, was taken by the great Russian artist and mystic Nicholas Roerich into the heartland of the Far East in order to reunite it with the mother stone it had been separated from, a massive jewel that resided in Shambhala, the Land of the Immortals.

Really interesting connection, oconnection

I'd like to add that in my few U2U's with Maban, I asked him what he'd consider good questions to ask of him, and one of the three he offered was the following exactly as he wrote it. It sounds really plausible that Shang-ri La and Shamballa and the stuff in the video you provided are talking about the same things. I've never considered Shamballa as a real place before - and Maban suggests it's hidden in plain sight - any ideas anyone?

Maban:

b) What do you know of the Shang-ri La

It exists, but only those whom are "able" to find it will because it is hidden in plain sight, and only the illuminated can find the path,

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Did anyone see the documentary on NatGeo about the 'Star Disc'?

It was interesting but I didn't get to see the ending or their conclusions.

It is a metal disc that has star patterns and a sun/moon on it. Supposedly it was from the bronze age and found in Europe?

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by kshaund
b) What do you know of the Shang-ri La

It exists, but only those whom are "able" to find it will because it is hidden in plain sight, and only the illuminated can find the path,

Antar's already given you a heads up though and told you where the path starts.

Originally posted by antar
The best way to discover the truth is to look inside. The deeper you dare to go within, the more you can be shown. So if you are really curious, start with your inner self and then the outer will reveal its self more openly.

Listen to the lady, she knows what she is talking about.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by oconnection

The Lapis Exilus, cut from the crown of Lucifer, was in fact freed by Archangel Michael and given to it's rightful possesors, the people of Earth. Lucifer's attempt to hoard the power for himself and use it for his own nefarious ends rather than bring the light as he was tasked to do (share) resulted in his losing it and his being stripped of the power. It is clear from the legend that we were meant to have it or it would have been taken back since that would not have been difficult to accomplish.

Those who would hoard and be selfish will lose whatever they thought they have gained.

Also, if Jesus was using it for any purpose, how is it that this thing is in any way evil in itself? Please, it's neither good nor evil. It's a tool capable of leading people down dark or light depending upon what they find when they look into themselves for the truth.

[edit on 3/4/2009 by EnlightenUp]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

I haven't seen that one yet Emsed, I have massive amounts of documentaries, you found one I haven't seen. =0

Anyways here's a brief overview

It started as a police raid on German grave robbers in 2001 and turned into one of the most astonishing archaeological discoveries of recent years. This is the extraordinary saga of the Nebra star disc -- a small, unassuming piece of copper and gold with an unusual feature: an image that appears to be a "sunship." How did a symbol from Egyptian culture like this wind up on an ancient piece of metal in the middle of Germany? Did ancient Egyptian sun worship penetrate to the dark heart of Europe thousands of years ago? Using stunning visuals, CGI techniques and dramatic reconstruction, this program pieces together the secrets of the Nebra star disc -- an artifact that is rewriting the tale of how civilization evolved in Europe.

channel.nationalgeographic.com...-Overview

Watch it on Veoh....
www.veoh.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by We the People

The first one you have there shows pages from The Secret Teachings of All Ages but Manly P. Hall has a book (much less popular I guess) called The Secret Destiny of America which covers Atlantis and its connection to the building of an enlightened world democracy as its main subject.

I'm not sure if you were aware of that title but I can at least make one a bit less "hidden" if you would find that useful.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
Hi Bombeni,

Maban is the dude who started this whole thread almost a year ago. If you go back to page one you can read some of his posts.

In summary he is a member of the group commonly associated with the term 'Illuminati'. He made some surprising and shocking revelations over the course of the last few months.

Unfortunately he was killed a couple of weeks ago in Russia.

WHAT? How?! I only came back to this thread recently and hadn't heard of anything, when was it said? Why?

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

Thankyou for your respect. I have to say that it was surprising maban had not yet connected with you the way he did others via u2u, it is surprising, but then so was his unexpected physical exit.

You have my greatest respect as well.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cadbury
We've just received word that Maban will not be returning, ever.

Go back to page 63 or so then read forward.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by oconnection

We've just received word that Maban will not be returning, ever.

Go back to page 63 or so then read forward.

Why?

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Cadbury

I was pointing to your post on page 63 where you first posted the news of Maban so he can read what happened. ??

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

I was taking the Shangri-La thing more literal - not the "go within" route because he said it 'exists'

I remember a very old movie about Shangri-La that was a small region you would never grow old in as long as you remained there, but once you left you aged again. That's the only Shangri-La I've ever known about.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   

For instance we have the situation with Iceland. If you've read through this thread you'll see that Iceland features prominently throughout. Some months ago Maban announced that he would be leaving and that no further questions would be answered after a 24 hour period. He didn't indicate why he was leaving but the definite impression I got from him was "I can't tell you but you'll see soon enough." About two or three days afterwards, Iceland collapsed.

Did he just know that Iceland was about to be invaded by Remnants?

[edit on 5-3-2009 by Darky6K]

[edit on 5-3-2009 by Darky6K]

new topics

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join