It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shards of the Illuminati

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Tibetan Monks See ETs Saving Earth From Humans In 2012

Another interesting possibility revolving around Tibetan Monks!

www.rense.com...

Remote viewing is nothing new in Tibetan monasteries. For thousands of years remote viewing in the middle of other spiritual activities have dominated Tibetan culture. What some Indian tourists came to learn from a few Tibetan monasteries under the current Chinese rule is extremely alarming and fascinating.

Remote viewing is nothing new in Tibetan monasteries. For thousands of years remote viewing in the middle of other spiritual activities have dominated Tibetan culture. What some Indian tourists came to learn from a few Tibetan monasteries under the current Chinese rule is extremely alarming and fascinating.

According to these tourists remote viewers are seeing world powers in the course of self-destruction. They also see that the world will not be destroyed. Between now and 2012 the world super powers will continue to engage in regional wars. Terrorism and covert war will be the main problem. In world politics something will happen in and around 2010. At that time the world powers will threaten to destroy each other.
Between 2010 and 2012, the whole world will get polarized and prepare for the ultimate dooms day. Heavy political maneuvers and negotiations will take place with little progress.
In 2012, the world will start plunging into a total destructive nuclear war.

And at that time something remarkable will happen, says, Buddhist monk of Tibet. Supernatural divine powers will intervene. The destiny of the world is not to self-destruct at this time.
Scientific interpretation of the monks, statements makes it evident that the Extra Terrestrial powers are watching us every step of the way. They will intervene in 2012 and save the world from self-destruction.
When asked about recent UFO sightings in India and China, the monks smiled and said the divine powers are watching us all. Mankind cannot and will not be allowed to alter the future to that great extent.
Every human being though their current acts in life called "Karma can alter the future lives to some extent, but changing the destiny in that large extent will not be allowed to that great an extent.

Monks also mentioned that beyond 2012 our current civilization would understand that the final frontier of science and technology is in area of spirituality and not material physics and chemistry. Beyond 2012, out technologies will take a different direction. People will learn the essence of spirituality, the relation between body and the soul, the reincarnation and the fact we are connected with each other are all part of "God.

In India and China UFO sightings have increased in many folds. Many say the Chinese and Indian Governments are being contacted by the Extra Terrestrials.

In recent days most UFO activities have been seen in those countries who have indigenously developed Nuke capabilities.

When asked if these extra-terrestrials will show up in reality in 2012, the answers remote viewers are giving is: they will reveal themselves in such a way that none of us scared. They will reveal themselves only if they have to. As our science and technology progresses, we are destined to see them and interact with them any way.

According to the remote viewers, our earth is blessed and is being saved continuously from all kinds of hazards all the time that we are not even aware of. As our technologies progress we will realize how external forces saved us.

I also found this interesting...

It is amazing that both calendars began at about the same time over 5,000 years ago and both calendars predict a totally new world and/or golden age after about 5,000 years into their calendars! We are definitely on to something with these Mayan and Hindu 2012 predictions. Historically, this is an amazing fact since these two ancient cultures did not have any contact.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by oconnection]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by We the People

When you open up the ATS site, this is not the only thread that you can partake in......
tata!

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
First off thanks for sharing!

I have certainly heard of them. What is their angle in all of this???

"They are indifferent and inquisitive scientists, we are a lesser race which is worthy of experimentation upon, no more no less."

I found this sentence disturbing because I've had what appeared to be alien come over me when I was sleeping. I awoke and was paralyzed, I felt an over whelming sense of fear and evil. I couldn't speak but I kept on trying to call out the name of God. I eventually called out his name and this being fled but I had a few scratches on my body that weren't there before.

I'm not saying all encounters are like that but sense this terrifying experience I have a very different view on "alien abductions". Just speaking from my own own personal experience and feeling on this matter.

I find it further disturbing that a common theme of abductions is being paralyzed and unable to say anything or move. Perhaps there afraid of us? I just thought I should share that.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by oconnection]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by oconnection

I don't know whether or not people are actually abducted or not but that sounds like a phenomenon called “shadow people” to me.

Lets move away from that though because that sort of topic can evolve this thread way off topic.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by lazy1981]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Agreed, and this is something Maban wished to stay away from so my apologies. My mind sometimes is all over the place. This behavior has it's uses in some situations but it is agreed, lets steer away from this subject.

In fairness you brought it up first.
Not a big deal either way.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
just as an interlude.

Let's focus on how we can help each other to build a world worthy of drawing the attention of the Enlightened Ones by helping and destroying 'self'.

How can we do this on a local level?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout
Perhaps you don't mean me, in fact I'll change that to probably. But you could maybe, clarify that a little bit, just so I'm sure. Please?

No, not you, not anything Maban shared with us.

(Yes, I'll repeat myself on thread this time)

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Well said Emsed!

Could we start at personal level.
Just one day!
One hour!
One minute!

HappyF

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by nordurland

Originally posted by emsed1

Iceland

8 - Very few Shard personnel survived and escaped the attack. Maban found dozens of his colleagues murdered and the Shard facility was practically destroyed.

I would like to get answer for this. People in Iceland are only 300.000 so if someone is murded or are missing we always know it. So I cant anderstend this. I know of only 2 murders sins september.

This Quote is from pages 59. I looked for it again because of my quiestion then, about killings of Icelandic Shards.
Now I found news about wierd death of young english doctor, who was found dead hier in Iceland.
Here is this news:
www.hornseyjournal.co.uk... &itemid=WeED25%20Feb%202009%2014%3A12%3A58%3A503

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
This link seems to be not working so I copy and paste this news here.

Reykjavik.

The former student of University College London in Gower Street, Bloomsbury, is not thought to have been drinking heavily and there is no suggestion she took her own life.

Results from further toxicology tests and police reports to be carried out in Iceland are due back in four months.

A member of staff at Lauderdale House, Highgate Hill, where a memorial was held following the funeral on Tuesday, said the sudden nature of the death meant the family were especially distraught.

Opening an inquest into her death at St Pancras Coroner's Court, Coroner Dr Andrew Reid said: "Geraldine was on holiday in Iceland and was found deceased in her bed. The autopsy was unable to get a cause of death but has kept her brain for further testing."

Geraldine was a former student of Henrietta Barnett School, a private school for girls in Hampstead Garden Suburb. While at the school she acquired the reputation as an accident prone pupil after a series of mishaps including getting her arm trapped in a bus door.

A spokeswoman for Henrietta Barnett School said: "Geraldine was a much valued pupil at the school from 1998 to 2002. After leaving here she went on to study medicine and had a very promising career ahead of her. All those who knew her are terribly shocked and saddened by her sudden death and send sincerest condolences to her family. The school was represented at her funeral by some of her past teachers."

A spokeswoman for St Michael's Church of England Primary School said: "We were very sad to hear of the sudden death of Geraldine Atkinson who began as a pupil at St Michael's in the late 1980s. She is remembered here as always having her head in a book!

"At the time of her death she had qualified as a doctor and was recognised as one of the best students in her year."

A spokeswoman for the Foreign and Commonwealth Office said: "I can confirm the death of a British citizen on February 7 in Reykjavik. We are offering consular assistance to the family.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by oconnection
First off thanks for sharing!

I have certainly heard of them. What is their angle in all of this???

"They are indifferent and inquisitive scientists, we are a lesser race which is worthy of experimentation upon, no more no less."

I found this sentence disturbing because I've had what appeared to be alien come over me when I was sleeping. I awoke and was paralyzed, I felt an over whelming sense of fear and evil. I couldn't speak but I kept on trying to call out the name of God. I eventually called out his name and this being fled but I had a few scratches on my body that weren't there before.

I'm not saying all encounters are like that but sense this terrifying experience I have a very different view on "alien abductions". Just speaking from my own own personal experience and feeling on this matter.

I find it further disturbing that a common theme of abductions is being paralyzed and unable to say anything or move. Perhaps there afraid of us? I just thought I should share that.

I went with a friend of mine to see a hypnotist for help with memories that he was having that he thought may be related to being abducted by 'aliens'. It was the most amazing thing to bear witness to, but I do not wish to go into too much detail as it is not my experience to relate and my understanding of it is therefore limited.

Prior to the hypnosis, he had what he described as 'emotional' memories, or what can perhaps better be described as a having a physical memory of an event but no cognitive memory. His body felt as though it had responded in fear and reciprocal aggression, but he had no memory of the event that triggered it.

Anyway under hypnosis he was able to revisit the events, and in line with what Maban said about them being scientifically minded, my friend observed, what he described as 'little greys', and described them as being like 'little robots'. They have no concept of 'feelings' or 'emotions', therefore, when they take control of the abductee/put them under/paralyze them or whatever, they do not realise/understand that the body retains a physiological response to those events even if the mind is 'washed' or that certain stimuli will bring that person out of a 'trance' state.

My friend, as he revisited the events was obviously amused by them, the 'little robots', felt quite benevolent towards them, he felt they were like children and couldn't be blamed for what they did, as they don't really know any better, it is outside of their understanding. It is not that they mean harm, or don't mean harm, they simply see us as nothing more than biology that exists to be studied, our feelings, sensibilities and physiological responses are outside of their knowledge, which is why they study us, they want to understand us - but because they don't understand us, they do not realise that they may be causing harm. In fact it doesn't even cross their minds. He did detect a 'want' in them to understand, and this may sound very strange, but they would like to amuse us, make us laugh maybe, he sensed mischief in some of their actions. Or that could be my friend's sense of humour...not entirely sure and will leave it there.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Sorry if you thought I was pointing fingers. I just wanted to post a u2u about Tibet that I had with Maban and I don't know exactly how to quote u2u's.

So the whole thing went out. I never meant to really start discusion on all of the content.

However, if everyone is willing to colaborate on the release of their u2u's with Maban (his messages and ours) I am willing.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
just as an interlude.

Let's focus on how we can help each other to build a world worthy of drawing the attention of the Enlightened Ones by helping and destroying 'self'.

How can we do this on a local level?

You may have had a little better luck at opening a discussion, if you had, well, opened up a discussion. Given Maban's (confirmed permanent) absence I do believe that you (and your allies) are now answering the questions not asking them.

Sooooo....how can we do this at a local level?

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
It starts with your own personal life, it's a personal realization that spews out to the one's around you. It's a natural chain reaction that goes from person to person.

Many religions in it's purest form is about love, if we stick to the basics and walk in love the outcome will be love. Love your neighbor, treat those as you want to be treated despite the fact we live in a world of hate and violence.

It sounds so simple at it's root but if you've ever attempted to walk this path you'll realize how incredibly difficult this choice is. The natural reaction when someone wrongs you is you want to get even, an eye for eye. When you relize we are all one ie were all the same, we are all human you relize that jerk that just cut you off is in fact you at one point. We all have been down in the dumps at one point, we all have mistreated someone in our life, he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Focus on positive forces, it's so easy to get caught up on the negitivety around us, turn on the news and you'll see what I'm talking about. It takes a total change in attitude and perspective. The glass is half empty or half full, it's all a mater of perspective. It's a choice, a fight to force one self to be positive. Every bad situation can be turned towards the greater good.

We live in a age of fear, violence, ignorance, hate, ect we need to be the opposite force to counter act this, in fact the universe or God what have you demands it. The answer will be met, the question is if you answer the call.

Don't take the information you have for granted, there will be no pity bestowed on one self if you had the answers and never acted.

- Omega

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Awe-inspiring footage of animals showing more "humanity" than humans.

Has the Illuminati turned us into uncaring zombies? Chemtrails, water and food treatments, subliminal messaging since they "own" all the major networks anyway? Makes you wonder.

www.youtube.com...

You just gotta see this dog rescuing his pal.

[edit on 27-2-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

bombeni, oconnection - great posts.
We are one - it makes so much more sense.

Screw NWO, ridiculous monetary systems,
and all the lies we are fed up with daily.

Maban would enjoy reading and watching this I believe.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Perhaps worthy of note:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 2/28/2009 by EnlightenUp]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp
Perhaps worthy of note:

I don't think that this bears any significance other than the Russian's enjoy playing with other countries. Usually they like to bug the RAF, but they obviously thought the Canadian's would make a refreshing change. The beauty of the Russians is that they have a rather devilish sense of humour and love seeing how close they can get to a countries airspace before being intercepted. They are not intent on posing any threat, just making sure everyone knows that they have no fear. It is all a bit of fun to them and part of the bravado. Cats and mice. Boys and toys

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout

Originally posted by EnlightenUp
Perhaps worthy of note:

I don't think that this bears any significance other than the Russian's enjoy playing with other countries. Usually they like to bug the RAF, but they obviously thought the Canadian's would make a refreshing change. The beauty of the Russians is that they have a rather devilish sense of humour and love seeing how close they can get to a countries airspace before being intercepted. They are not intent on posing any threat, just making sure everyone knows that they have no fear. It is all a bit of fun to them and part of the bravado. Cats and mice. Boys and toys

Russian did this whith Iceland several times, last year.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

I agree - Russian Airforce loves these games. They feel confident,
and they show their presence. Perhaps they do this because their
elite (president, pm, etc.) realize that they are the only remaining
large obstacle to 'grandiose' NWO plans unfolding.

new topics

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join