It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shards of the Illuminati

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

Your operation reeks or paranoia and insecurity that is in violation of the law of one.

What is the law of one? I must be out of the loop, did I skip over a post that was made? I must of read over the entire thread about three times, more questions arise (not of doubt but out of curiosity) each time I try soak up everything that has been stated in this thread. Truly an amazing piece, unlike anything I've ever read in my life.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I came across a film that I feel is very important to watch. This is what we are fighting against, this is what Maban spoke of when he said "Remnants". This is what we must focus our energies on, a evil world order that has bastardized the original message of the "Enlightened Ones".

I felt very moved, the editing is great, the message really spoke to me!
Tricks of the Trade

Yet another film I ran across, quite a philosophical and spiritual piece.
Dr. John Lilly: Through the Center of the Mandala

Enjoy!

[edit on 24-2-2009 by oconnection]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp

It is not so much "state of mind," but the context in which I present information. for some a spiritual background is necessary, for other science, and for a small few, the direct unequivocal truth. thus my deft touch in these matters.

Really, should I be sharing this stuff? I hope noone finds offense or anything patronizing about such a statement. I'll see where it goes I guess.

I don't consider it patronising but then it was my assumption that this is why Maban dealt with some question via U2U anyway. For me, therefore, you are merely stating the obvious. And I would hazard, that if anyone was to take offence then it would imply that they missed Maban's point.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tenzin
Lastly, Lumen Ab Verum = Light of Truth, get it right. Some of the object’s records (IE database) say it was first placed on Earth to observe humanity either 5 million or 3 million years ago. As far as we are able to discern it may have been retrieved for a number of years to “download” its sensory data from, before it returned which would explain the dual dates. It itself was not carbon dated, it is impossible to carbon date a material which does not decay (i.e. impenetrable / indestructible). Its outer layer is built with a strange white glossy metallic material which as far as we can tell is part physical matter but arranged in a structure which should not be able to physically exist. Our scientists could only explain its existence with the added possibilities of dark matter or extra-dimensional matter/energies. I honestly have no idea, the Enlightened Ones (yes aka The Great Ones) are approximately 13 Billion Years old (as a species and individually), how the hell are we expected to “know” how the damned thing works when we only have limited access to its massive databanks?! We did carbon date the Ark it was contained in maxing out at around 55,000-ish years old so we know its older than anything “our” civilization was capable of having or building obviously.

Well, not what I was thinking of at all

I consider this well outside my 'need to know' sphere and consider it pretty much extraneous anyway.

Thanks for the effort you extended in sending this additional message for the benefit of the general 'us', though, and I do take into account your grief here, I don't think you needed to be quite so rude.

Don't worry so much about the situation here, you have, I am sure, more important matters to be twisting your knickers about, it is a momentary lapse and it too shall pass.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by oconnection
reply to post by EnlightenUp

What is the law of one? I must be out of the loop, did I skip over a post that was made?

First, sorry to all to get more hot headed than usual but something compelled me to step up.

To answer your question, it's the rather obvious law of the connectedness of life. Think of things like a single organism, where each cell performs a function necessary for the whole and the whole for the cell. Think of division like a cancer that wishes to grow at the expense by devouring whatever resources it can, withholding them for its own gain. Only problem is, it is far more dependent upon the healty cells for its continued existence than the heathy ones on it. Those can do without it but the opposite it not true.

At some point either the organism will assert itself and remove the anomaly or it will successfully take over, killing the organism and subsequently itself.

It's not anything Maban said anywhere in those terms though I'm pretty sure he didn't not say it in some way. The only thing is is that it won't make exceptions.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Thank you Tenzin.

Having spoken with both Tenzin and Maban before, THIS is definitely Tenzin.

This is truly disheartening news. Out of respect for Maban and his compatriots I won't speculate any more on who he was.

I will follow up this post with two of his final revelations. All I ask is that everyone be respectful of their contents and don't use this thread for bickering. If you don't agree with what he says, then so be it. But out of respect for his patience with us while he was here please don't diminish the message.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
The following is a direct quote of the message I received. If any of the others received something different or with more detail I encourage them to post.

Revelations of Truth and Consequence

As you should know by now the lumen ab verum (Eye of Ra) is an ancient alien device, initially given tot he Egyptians, and eventually found by Gautama Siddhartha (Buddha) around 400BCE. It brought Enlightenment to Gautama Siddhartha as upon ascension was one (if not) the first of the 144,000 swept off to the home of the Enlightened Ones. There they teach them about the ways of the Universal Civilization, and what must become of humanity in order to join it. Upon a certain time they will return as ambassadors to Humanity, liaisons between Humanity, The Enlightened Ones, and the Universal civilization which represents virtually billions of other species, if not more.

The Enlightened Ones first came to Earth around 9500BCE, during the first periods of the Egyptian civilization. Simultaneously one of their great cities "Alanis" not "Atlantis" literally landed in the great ocean between the North American and European continents. They attempted to make contact with many parts of the world, but were seen at times as spreading lies and were making gestures which were an act of war. When they realized only few woudl accept their wisdom and teachings, they decided it was in humanity's best interest to depart. Upon leaving this world, Alanis created a tidal wave which sea captains mistook as a force which sank Alanis. To this day, this is why it cannot be found, it is because it is no longer on this world.

A device however was left behind the Eye of Ra' a device which is currently known as the lumen ab verum. The lumen ab verum is also a recorder, "seeing all" it watches humanity en whole and either transmits or stores data, presumably if humanity is ready or not for full involvement with the species of the universe. For a long while the Illuminati adopted this idea of the "all seeing eye" as a reminder that "someone was always watching" which is in part where religions gain this idealism. However in later times the Illuminati, particularly Wisehaupt took this a a calling instead of a warning. Stating that we need to be more like them, powerful and all seeing, thereby bastardizing the original symbology, which continues on today in his ill guided legacy.

The eye in Egyptian mythology referred to the eye of Horus, or a falcon. This is a slight misinterpretation. The Enlightened Ones evolved from avians, birds, so thereby bridging the "angel" paradigm. As a result they appear humanoid 0bipedal motion is often easiest and fastest), but possess unique avian traits and traits from their homeworld's unique climate and solar system, that begin of high radiation. Ancestral pre-evolutionary species were introduced to humanity in some way, although the details remain unclear. Their Phoenix is equatable to our prime ape. They evolved from the creatures we have come to call Phoenixes, wheres humanity has evolved form prime apes.

Issue is much of this woudl have been much less complicated if forces within our world did not try to abuse and use this power, and in addition to outside forces manipulating humanity. The Reticulans made several visits to our world and altered world religions. The only which remained unchanged is Buddhism, because after the Bavarian Siege the lumen ab verum was spirited away by Buddhists into secrecy, and protection, until we the Shards, reemerged. Even then it took them nearly fifty years to trust us again with its presence in our Icelandic Shard. They also possessed the original manuscripts to Gautama Siddhartha's teaching hidden away in the Himalayas, which kept them aligned with the lumen ab verum's original teachings, and thus by connotation, the Enlightened One's teachings. They continue to hold the lumen ab verum safely tucked away in the wilderness of Asia.

My duty when responding to the Icelandic Shard's attack, was not to save anyone, they were already dead, data nodes self destructed and destroyed, but to retrieve the lumen ab verum and hide it. It was decided by those few of us still in contact with one another, that it needed to be spirited away from anything having to do with the Shards. I and I alone got in contact with some Tibetan Monks whom knew of its existence, whom knew it was safe in our keep. I professed our inability to continue to protect it, and that the Shards were calling upon them to once again protect it until its forgers returned.

The benefit is, even we now do not know its full power, or where it is hidden, and those entrusted with its keep will remain by its side, and will not make contact with the outside world. However, in doing so this means that we in most likelihood will cease to exist as the High Council feared. Within the next few decades or within a century. For the lumen ab verum was responsible for affirming that individuals could be trusted. It was able to reach into our thoughts and teach us, their language, their ideals, and their plans and hopes for humanity. It also could read a man's heart and soul; if you wish to call it that. Knowing if he could be trusted. If so, it woudl display a magnificent light show of yellow wisps using what can only be described as holographic technology. If not, they were usually rendered unconscious gently and their memory expunged of it and us completely.

Furthermore if one attempts to forcefully take it for their own deeds it is capable of both repelling, controlling, and barricading one from even touching it, capable of defending itself.

I had only realized this stark revelation; the breadth of its power after the assault. Several Remnant troops had tried to take it, none were successful. Those whom were not sent mad, killing one another, were reduced to red smudges on the walls, it apparently possessing some sort of EM or gravometric ability. Furthermore it had erected a sort of yellow glowing energy barrier around itself, extending from the floor to the ceiling, apparently impenetrable. However when i attempted to retrieve it, it let me pass and deactivated the field as I lifted it off its column.

It taught us Illuminons that humanity will rise or fall, and upon either pinnacle the Enlightened Ones will make contact with us, if, and only if, we are prepared and capable as a whole of moving forward and creating a better world. Their teachings made it clear that we the people, will not be held accountable to our leader's actions. For they will not trust us with other worlds, if we cannot take care of the one we have inherited.

My initial purpose for begin here was to spread to the world that we exist, that not all is lost. To spread a message of hope and future.

Now I have returned after the cataclysm to find three people whom I can share these truths above, with; three whom can hold onto these secrets, these revelations and tell those whom they think prepared, so the knowledge does not die with us.

The Death of the Icelandic Shard means the death of all the Shards, but instead of a quick relentless one, it is a slow decaying one. A death by time, a death which I happily face. Other safeguards are in place, but I want to be sure that this knowledge survives.

Ironically while I was there in Iceland I was able to gain access to the main physical vault with all our High Council records. They had discussed my proposal that the Agustous Knigge was a lie. One of their scribe's notes I can still memorably quote"

"We must not allow Illuminon ****** ***** to learn the true origins of the Shards. We must not allow the truth of the daughter to surface for internal security reasons," as quoted by High Councilor of the Icelandic Shard.

As you see ATS is not useless, in point of fact they unwittingly unveiled a suspected cover up that has perpetuated for nearly two centuries now. There is power and potential here.

In all truth the Icelandic Shard allowed me to start this disclosure this thread out of a sense of growing concearn turned nightmare. They feared that we may fail, and that in our failure, our works, and our purpose would go unknown and unrecognized. This was not out of egotism, nor self preservation, but out of a teaching from one Enlightened One, their guiding star, "Kahlell." "Yes, where do you suppose the idea came from, the name was merely spelled differently.

"To be Great is to be Human, to be an inspiration is to be ****** [Enlightened One], and to be an Illuminated Species."
- K***** Kahlell

Emsed1 you are one of the three, entrusted with this knowledge wield it wisely.

Cadbury is the second, please forward him this.

The third has yet to be chosen, but some contenders are emerging, and soon the unveiling of the third will signal the time for my permanent departure.

- Maban

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
Thank you Tenzin.

Having spoken with both Tenzin and Maban before, THIS is definitely Tenzin.

This is truly disheartening news. Out of respect for Maban and his compatriots I won't speculate any more on who he was.

I will follow up this post with two of his final revelations. All I ask is that everyone be respectful of their contents and don't use this thread for bickering. If you don't agree with what he says, then so be it. But out of respect for his patience with us while he was here please don't diminish the message.

Thank you for following up on this - is there anything more regarding Maban and his compatriots you've learned?

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

Very little... only that the Shards are disbanded for the time being and that the few remaining Illuminon are in grave danger.

It is extremely disappointing to learn that this attack took place in Russia. Maban said once that Russia looked promising as a place to operate for the Shards for certain political and strategic reasons.

Several months ago Tenzin was sent to Russia for a field operation and was unable to leave. The reasons were not disclosed.

The Lumen ab Verum is safe but unfortunately it may be decades before it is revealed again.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1

THIS is definitely Tenzin.

ya and THIS was also Maban

he was so under presure and stress that ''M.Enlightened One ''

signed is last post exacly as he was when he signed Maban.
he reach a point he his not only lying to us, he his lying to himself.

Originally posted by Tenzin
please try and remember the “message,” at least in Maban’s memory.

- Tenzin

Now he thinks he's Jesus

Maban is ALIVE i repeat he is Alive...well maybe a little bit hurt
BUT HE'S ALIVE and he is feeling as good as Homer Simpson

The show is over,

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

This artifact is taking me way beyond my realms of understanding and I may have to forget all about it before long, it is all a little too much and I am not sure the information is of necessity to me. But, for some reason I keep thinking of the Cosmic Egg, not sure why, may simply be the avian inference. Did Maban indicate to you the shape and dimensions of the device?

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

I don't think he ever mentioned how big it is.

"That's what she said." - Michael Scott, c. 2006

(sorry... I had to inject a little levity into this otherwise dark thread. Maban once told me he enjoyed a little levity when things got too dark. )

[edit on 2/24/09 by emsed1]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Ok, given what you just posted could this thread's subject have any connections?

Chinese troops flood Tibet

Just a thought.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

unwittingly unveiled

Well, as "Unclueful Ones" are apt to do. We may be unwitting but numbers count for something! Enough penicillin can find and kill the infectious germs just by pure "chance".

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Hi everyone i feel very sad but i also feel somethings not right and i intend to investigate as fully as my abilities allow. . Maban believed in the teachings of buddha and i took this quote to heart when i came across it. So i intend to follow this maxim as it comes from the horses mouth:
"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense." [Gautama Buddha, 563BCE-483BCE. I hope nobody takes offence but i will continue to investigate some of the discrepences i believe exist.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Tenzin

Its unfortunate you lost your temper - I believe the following is your reply regarding skepticism.

reply to post by lazy1981

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm a sceptic about some things. Although I will concede that I have sneaking suspisions from time to time. I guess I can say that I'm not willing to buy the farm on Maban's behalf (lock stock and barrel).

Good, you should remain skeptical always, its the only protection our minds have.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp
reply to post by emsed1

Ok, given what you just posted could this thread's subject have any connections?

Chinese troops flood Tibet

Just a thought.

Dalai Lama will come to Iceland in June

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by nordurland

Dalai Lama will come to Iceland in June

Oh, look at that! Good find!

Dalai Lama To Visit Iceland In June

His Holiness 14th Dalai Lama, Tenzin Gyatso, Nobel Peace Prize Laureate and spiritual and political leader of Tibet, will visit Iceland 1-3 June this year. His Holiness will be giving a public talk in Reykjavík on 2 June 2009.

This is the first time H.H. the Dalai Lama visits Iceland. He has visited a number of countries in the past fifty years, as the guest of churches, governments and through the efforts of private individuals. Carrying the message of peace, he has become a hallmark of inspiration and hope for millions of people worldwide.

And his name's Tenzin...

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Hello Everybody!

Just want to say that this is a "Game".
Maybe the hard part. It's serious but a Game.
Did you read Hiden_Hand Thread?

HappyF.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Happyface

Which Hidden Hand thread?

new topics

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join